Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel (29405 Views)

Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) / Exclusive: Leaked Full Specs Of Infinix Big 6 / Motorola Droid Turbo 2:An Unbreakable Screen Phone That Can Take 2TB MicroS Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by ebiboy2(m): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
YerYer:
Is it bullet proof?
funny..... not only bullet proof grin
Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by KingKuntaVart: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
its so expensive.. i guess we would have to wait till buhari makes one dollar equal to one naira....

HAHAHAHAHAHAH am just kinding menh what ever buhari smoked that day he said that lie i really wanna smoke it...

Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by INTROVERT(f): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
who knows who Alan Turing is..... without googling it
who's watched the imitation game
I'm glad Turing industries has come this long way.

if you do... then congratulation.

1 Like

Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by Revolva(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nonsense
Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by mystiqueDZ(f): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
With dollar rate now?
No thanks cry
Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by bayele01(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Can the phone call Jesus or can it predict the future?
Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by greatwaters: 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
chai! And i saw this thread when it was young o. Never knew it would make F.P. Anyway, I blame buhari
Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by Horlawoomey(m): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Now this is a weapon, the edge will be cool for head battering.
Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by caiodex: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
I go dey put d phone for my breast pocket above my heart might save me from a bullet to d heart.
Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by kokomilala(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Welcome to the future!
Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by Chibokgame: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Is that the phone bro Obama is using and his daughters.

Please,
Post me again when it enters second hand.

I guess this phone can cure cancer,
I prescribed it for Alison And Deizini.
Saraki should not use it abeg,

It's not advisable for the 8th Senate.
Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by killercute16(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Na bullet proof? abeggy
Something is stronger than steel and titanium and you are asking if its bullet-proof.
Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by TENHEU22(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
ZUBY77:
No problem.

Send me their account number.
I will pay on delivery. grin
and ure asking 4 acct no? Pay on dilivery indeed.
Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by remirez07(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
This is a good news for people in borno state.. with this new innovation you can be able to defend yourself from Boko haram
Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by hisgrace090: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Really bad market for iPhone and Samsung. Welcome on board we are waiting and ready. Though Samsung knows how to imitate others, and wait for court case which money will settle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by 989900: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
hisgrace090:
Really bad market for iPhone and Samsung. Welcome on board we are waiting and ready. Though Samsung knows how to imitate others, and wait for court case which money will settle.
lol
Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by Kzealz(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
can this phone call God in heaven... if it can't... it's as useless as P in psychology
Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by jizzison(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
My oh my....I'm imagining d future & it's awesome,iPhone,Sony,htc & samsung have no choice bt to step aside b'cos d specs of dis phone are mightily breathtaking for me ooo. Dear God,i thank u for da brains & inventions frm white people.
Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by Texie(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
gbens2000:
yes cuz dat mode of steel used for the is almost 10times harder dan normal metals in bullet proof vest.wetin happen u wan use am go fight war?

I wonder oo

I still prefer my TECNO P5

Tweaking,Free browsing, Cheat and So on

I no fit lie,I love OS((Open Source))
Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by HonChidon(m): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
D fone fit call God direct? grin
Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by ladesson(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
this kind phone will be a food provider?
Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by uchenageme(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
The specs are very good but the material should be at per or even inferior to that of Infinix zero 2. If you are in doubt, then Google "kevler"
Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by 400billionman: 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
Finally, a phone I can use to kill my neighbor's dog.

You wey be Alsatian ?
Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by Herrmes: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Too fat, and not looking good, just my opinion
Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by Oxytocin(m): 12:35am On Jul 29, 2015
Cool...Buh If the phone no dey use 10G LTE.....I no buy!
Re: The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel by igweamaka85(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim / Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.