Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

7 Natural Ways You Can Treat Eczema - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Natural Ways You Can Treat Eczema (10052 Views)

6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health / How To Treat Eczema Naturally: 5 Proven Tips / How To Treat Eczema Naturally:effective Home Remedies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Natural Ways You Can Treat Eczema by soldierdollar(m): 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Eczema is a skin condition characterized by irritation and inflammation. Eczema is a skin reaction to an allergy, also referred to as dermatitis. The dermatitis is characterized by redness on the skin, followed by itching and swelling. Eczema is usually caused when the skin comes into contact with cleaning products, cosmetics, food, medicine, virus, etc.

The eczema are among the most common conditions that affect our skin, hygiene and skin care to combat required. If you have signs of infection such as fever, severe pain and redness in the skin that persist despite its natural treatment, you should visit a dermatologist or doctor.

[size=15pt]Natural remedies for Eczema:[/size]

1. Dip a piece of gauze with chamomile tea, apply in the affected area itching. If you have dry grass chamomile, simply use chamomile tea. Apply a gauze for 20 minutes in the affected area, then wet again. Do this procedure 2-3 times a day to avoid the itching created by eczema.

2. Cucumber is widely used to combat itching, thanks to its soothing, softening and refreshing qualities which helps combat eczema especially on hot days. Cut a large cucumber into slices and place in a glass blender. Blend until mixture is thickened or cream, to apply this cucumber cream, you can use a thin fabric or applying the preparation directly onto the skin. Leave the cream of cucumber on the affected area for 20 minutes.

3. Drink lots of water and natural juices that help hydrate your skin and combat the dryness of eczema. Keep your body hydrated especially in summer days. Tomato and cucumber is one of the best combinations to keep your body hydrated. You can add these ingredients in your daily diet; salads, juices, smoothies, etc.

4. Another natural remedy widely used is the cream of avocado, which is rich in vitamin A, D and E. Avocado provides a calming effect on the skin, nourishes dry, irritated skin, increases collagen production and eliminates itching . Take a ripe avocado, remove the seed from the center and shell, then place the avocado in a glass blender. Blend until you completely create a cream. Apply directly to the affected area and let it stand for 20 minutes. Use cold water to remove.

5. People who suffer from eczema are advised not to take baths with hot water Also your bath should not exceed 10 minutes. Avoid contact with harsh soaps and cosmetics but use natural products created for people with eczema.

6. Aloe vera cure itching and speeds healing of the skin, and provides hydration and softens the skin. Take 1-2 leaves of aloe vera, cut the thorns of the stem and remove all the pulp. The pulp is a transparent jelly-like substance, carefully wash the pulp of aloe vera in cold water. Mash the pulp and apply the gel on the affected area. Let it stand for 20 minutes, remove with cold water. Read also: The power you never knew aloe vera had

7. Mango cream is commonly used to combat eczema, either for external or internal use. Thanks to its rich in vitamins A, C and B cleans, purifies and strengthens the skin. For external use simply crush in a blender until it becomes a ripe mango cream. Mango cream should be applied to the affected area for 20 minutes before removing with cold water. You can this technique 2-3 times per day.

source: http://www.healingarena.com/2015/07/7-natural-ways-to-treat-eczema.html

1 Like

Re: 7 Natural Ways You Can Treat Eczema by soldierdollar(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: 7 Natural Ways You Can Treat Eczema by Sarrah21: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
I know exactly what it's like trying to get rid of eczema. I tried a lot of mainstream stuff like creams and medications but I got sick of seeing subpar results or results I would need to keep buying the cures to keep. I found out about the Eczema Free Forever program by Rachel Anderson, which has great reviews (see here: http://steamspoils.com/eczema-free-forever-review/ ) and I havent looked back. Fixing my diet, changing some lifestyle attributes...I've finally gotten long lasting results towards perfect skin, and I know exactly how to avoid my eczema triggers now. My skin was clearer after just two weeks. So for anyone else who is leaning towards natural methods, make the jump and try it. It's so much better than being a slave to creams. If you're interested in the Eczema Free Forever book, here's a link to their site directly: http://steamspoils.com/product/eczemafreeinfo/
Re: 7 Natural Ways You Can Treat Eczema by Gigihealth: 12:49am On Jun 29, 2016
eczema treatments are nothing to be embarrassed about. Most causes of eczema are genetic. Click on the link below to read more about the treatments of eczema and more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/eczema-treatments-how-to-get-rid-of-eczema/
Re: 7 Natural Ways You Can Treat Eczema by ameliajames00(f): 5:44am On Oct 14, 2016
Allergy and atopic eczema are chronic diseases, whose causes date back to the human genomes. Probably that is why modern medicine has not completely healed. And also suppressing manifestations of these diseases is in the long run. It is entirely logical that some patients are looking for solutions to their health in natural resources - Old School New Body Review.
Re: 7 Natural Ways You Can Treat Eczema by Zsuzsanna: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
I bought foderma serum for my 25-year old son who had what I believe was eczema on his forehead in and between his brows. He has been using foderma serum and the condition has cleared up. I kept some to use on my chronically dry hands and am happy with the results. My son appreciated that the product was not greasy. I am allergic to artificial fragrance, and I had no reaction from foderma.

(1) (Reply)

Ruzu Bitters;Natures's Miracle: Cure Diabetes, Infertility, Weak Attention, Stds / Please Where Can I Get Rosemary Leaves And Raw Shea Butter Here In Nigeria? / Staphylococcus Aureus And You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.