Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Man Kills His Father Just To Prove He Is Man Enough - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Father Just To Prove He Is Man Enough (555 Views)

Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics / Pls Help: My Father Just Lost Over 700k! / Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills His Father Just To Prove He Is Man Enough by TK16(m): 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
A Missouri man has been charged with viciously murdering his 74-year-old father, by lying on his head to prove how 'big and bad he was.'

Kyle Webb, 44, allegedly killed his father, known as Franklin Webb, late Saturday night at Grandview, Missouri, where the lived.

The father reportedly wasn't pleased with how his son was cleaning up around a leaky pipe and complained about it.

being angry with his dad's complaints, Kyle Webb attempted to scare his dad by acting as though he was going to hit him with an empty vodka bottle, according to the police report.

The father tried to punch his son, but fell in the process, and hit a chair in the kitchen before he fell to the floor.
'I had to prove how big and bad I was,' he said while on top of his father, Webb told the police on him attacking his father.

He told officers that he positioned his father's arm across his throat and then laid himself across his head as the man lay face down on the floor.

The Police reported that Webb sat on his father's head for up to 12 minutes because he wanted to 'prove a point' about being able to control his dad.

He waited roughly three minutes before calling police after hisfather lost consciousness, the police report states.
The elderly man was pronounced dead at an area hospital.

The Jackson County Prosecutor's Office has charged Webbwith second degree murder and his bail has been set at $100,000.
After his father died, Webb told the police that he wanted to take responsibility for what happened, saying several times, 'It's on me.'
Re: Man Kills His Father Just To Prove He Is Man Enough by Willswise(m): 3:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Now he's the real man.
Let him replace him with my father. .......
Re: Man Kills His Father Just To Prove He Is Man Enough by tellmoon(m): 4:34am On Jul 28, 2015
Now that he is man enough, he should be prepared t take up all the fatherly responsibilities too.

(1) (Reply)

2 Police Men Killed In Foiled Bank Robbery Attempt / Man Kills Ex-girlfriend And Her Grandmother Over Child's Name / I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times – Father Confession(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.