Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,431 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics (51515 Views)

They shoot the forehead the head open Blackaxe vs Vikings Anambra / Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) / Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by Angelanest: 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Police operatives have arrested a young man for killing his own mother in Benin city, Edo state. According to multiple online reports, the young man killed his mother as he smashed her head open with a weapon for reasons best known to him.The incident which happened in the early hours of this morning at Iyamu street, off textile mill road in Benin caused panic in the area.

The young man has been arrested and is currently in police custody as investigation into the matter begins.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-kills-his-mother-in-benin-city.html

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by Angelanest: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by praxisnetworks: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
angry
Please delete this thread. Extremely graphic.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by devilmaycry: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
this is terrible
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by paiz: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
What on earth would make a man kill his mother
Is this how you paid her for all her care towards you?
Just a condom would have averted this

Please they should just kill him and use his organs to save those who love their mother

Worst than the devil

21 Likes

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by thesicilian: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he's old he will not depart from it.

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by Amarabae(f): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Wtf!

Gosh,this pics are disturbing,
a woman that carried you for 9months,nutured you, helped in training you,

you pay her back like this,
sending her to the grave in a painful way,
chai,

I suspect the influence of drug addiction in the guy,

lawyers in the house, what will be his punishment in the law court?
Death sentence or life jail?

9 Likes

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by SalamRushdie: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kai Kai Kai..I am weak
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by agadaone1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
End time children everywhere..
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by ahamonyeka(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
Firstly,textile mill road,upper sakponba,ishio,uwelu and ugbowo are cult prone area.

Every family in edo or benin has a cultist,that useless boy that has smashed the mother's head must be an eiye or aye.he must have smashed the mother's head because the rufuse to send him to italy or the mother refuse to release money one of the siblings sent.

Am very sure of this.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by GloriaNinja(f): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
undecided IT'S BETTER TO BE BARREN THAN TO GIVE BIRTH TO SUCH AN EVIL CHILD. WONDERS WILL NEVER END.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by stGabrielo(m): 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
specify wen asking for fruit of the womb

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin grin grin

Yes.

I'm proud of him.
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by thorpido(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Son of perdition.I wonder why he believed his mother is a witch.
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by IAMSASHY(f): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by allanphash7(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Death sentence
Amarabae:
Wtf!

Gosh,this pics are disturbing,
a woman that carried you for 9months,nutured you, helped in training you,

you pay her back like this,
sending her to the grave in a painful way,
chai,

I suspect the influence of drug addiction in the guy,

lawyers in the house, what will be his punishment in the law court?
Death sentence or life jail?

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by Dearlord(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hushhhhh! May God never give us the child or children that will smash our head like this.

May God open remove the demon in this child.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by Nutase: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Can Pepsi bottle cause that kind of damage? Just thinking out loud.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by MrBigiman: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Pictures are not necessary for this pls.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by ELgordo(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
End time things Lord have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Blood of Moses!! Give me that boy to deal with... He is not human. Send him back to hell ASAP. But slowly though. Kill him and let him die bit by bit, in slow motion. Son of the Devil!!

And a Pepsi bottle isn't hard enough to smash through skull in that manner. So we are still waiting for the full story.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by LexngtonSteele: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
Most graphic pictures i have been unfortunate to see.

I have to stop clicking on such articles. Zero journalistic integrity in Africa.

So sad for the woman. The guy likely had psychiatric ailments

8 Likes

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by koolcat: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
BADDO ENTERPRISES DON'T GET BRANCH FOR BENIN

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by neweraomo: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yuck
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics by martineverest(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
y are they dragging pepsi as if pepsi made him smash his mother....cocoa cola well done

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos / CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka / Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.