Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Strictly For Guys Only. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strictly For Guys Only. (1139 Views)

Slay Queen Who Dates Yahoo Guys Only Refuses To Meet Guy After Discovering He Is / How To Get The Best Out Of This Month; August. Guys Only / This Is For Guys That Think They Are Sharp - Beware (SHORT STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Guys Only. by pistero(m): 12:01am On Jul 28, 2015
Hello guys
Re: Strictly For Guys Only. by Mrbigman1(m): 12:17am On Jul 28, 2015
First u should stop thinking of joysticks or sadsticks and face ur book cos in dis part of d world, d size of joysticks dnt put a joyful food on ur table.

Dia re different types of joystick.
Thr grower and the shower.

Since urs dnt go down well wen flaccid, den it Wnt ve any significant increment in size wen erect den as u grow older, d shape increases significantly with body size.

Mind u d size of joystick dnt determine d amount of pleasure u pass out to ur mate. Ur ability to get involved is.

But dnt forget to go read ur books
Re: Strictly For Guys Only. by Cutehector(m): 12:19am On Jul 28, 2015
Boys be worrying ova things dat don't matter
Re: Strictly For Guys Only. by Newbieeee(m): 1:23am On Jul 28, 2015
Live is not for joystick bro, but live is love cheesy , and joystick for playing game , like playstation or nintendo

lagu/mp3
Re: Strictly For Guys Only. by Teeboy22(m): 1:31am On Jul 28, 2015
pistero:
Hello guys, please i am writting this here so i can get answers from guys that are way older than me.
The problem is that i am scared of the size of my joystick, but i am still 16. When erect it is 7 inches and 2cm then 5 inches when flaccid. I've gat 2 senior brothers that are 24 and 21 respectively and i think they are both above 8 inches from the look of things. I just want to know if i have any chance in reaching 8 inches and at what age those the joystick stop growing.

I just want answers from experience and also, thanks in advance.
yung boy

go and read ur book

at dis age u re thinkn of dis

i pity u
Re: Strictly For Guys Only. by pistero(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2015
dont talk to me about reading bro, no one reads like me.
Re: Strictly For Guys Only. by pistero(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2015
Teeboy22:

yung boy

go and read ur book

at dis age u re thinkn of dis

i pity u
Re: Strictly For Guys Only. by pistero(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Mrbigman1:
First u should stop thinking of joysticks or sadsticks and face ur book cos in dis part of d world, d size of joysticks dnt put a joyful food on ur table.

Dia re different types of joystick.
Thr grower and the shower.

Since urs dnt go down well wen flaccid, den it Wnt ve any significant increment in size wen erect den as u grow older, d shape increases significantly with body size.

Mind u d size of joystick dnt determine d amount of pleasure u pass out to ur mate. Ur ability to get involved is.

But dnt forget to go read ur books
thanks bro and i sure do read my books, i had 246 in jamb and i am waiting for the post utme.
Re: Strictly For Guys Only. by Teeboy22(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2015
pistero:
ok sir
Re: Strictly For Guys Only. by akeeen(m): 6:10am On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Strictly For Guys Only. by pistero(m): 6:17am On Aug 24, 2017
akeeen:
@pistero.. just change ' Redirect.glo.com ' to. 'www.gloworld.com'

tell me after uve done it.. so DT I can erase this post
thanks, erase

(1) (Reply)

International Flight Operations To Begin At Akwa Ibom Airport June 2016 / 10 Things Sex Is Doing For U- What Sex Is Doing To You And U Have Never Notice / Am An Electrician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.