Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. (17815 Views)

Genocide Looms, Atiku Warns As Igbo Leaders, Northern Youths’ Meeting Ends / Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray / NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by Udodasco1(m): 9:03am On Jul 28, 2015
#iranu. baby i love u
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by ITSAWRAPP: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2015
ahhh
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by neocortex: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2015
nnachukz:
Even before his party men, buhari's words is not taken serious, as everyone interprets them to uit him.

That is because of his ambiguous language.
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by sweatlana: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2015
Mega005:
Meaning that saraki and dogora are going down d Drain

Sorry but they don't have the vote to remove saraki n dogora

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by anonimi: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2015
RichDad1:
Baba it's time to wield the big stick. No time

Big stick against an INDEPENDENT arm of government that is a CHECK & BALANCE on the Executive

Yet we complain when called unevolved, uncivilised orang-utans

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2015
disloman:
Some pple don't read to understand,just to pick what they wanted to understand.Shame.

Imagine!! Most of'em didn't even read the article properly....the headline is really deceiving cos I can't find the 'deadlock' in any part of the article
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by gurunlocker: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2015
party that isn't settled internally, what changes do we expect from them?

Scammers

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by realGURU(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2015
Apc is a scam

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by eph12(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2015
RichDad1:
Baba it's time to wield the big stick. No time
So which one is the big stick again o? Order the arrest of some persons or what?
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by Atlantian: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2015
The useless President could not even give instruction to his party boys. He lives on the old soldier image, an image created by Tunde Idiagbon. I dont know why Dagora and Saraki are not impeaching the Chief mor0n of Aso Rock after chronic failure to know the meaning of APC. The idiot not even know the meaning of "All inclusive government".

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by PecE2Make: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2015
Even if it is a lifelock, apcis has scammed and has failed Nigeria Since May 29. All in favour of me click like

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by Olaolohun(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2015
We still hav hope, I bliv in my party, dat our leaders will surely deliver
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2015
PDP has set confusion in APC camp

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2015
koolpal:
i don't think d meeting has ended...in deadlock rather from d look of things its going to be a win win situation in the end for we Nigerians... hopeful...
The earlier APC do away with the so called nPDP, the better for them. TRUTH be told!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by apholaryn: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
The useless President could not even give instruction to his party boys. He lives on the old soldier image, an image created by Tunde Idiagbon. I dont know why Dagora and Saraki are not impeaching the Chief mor0n of Aso Rock after chronic failure to know the meaning of APC. The idiot not even know the meaning of "All inclusive government".
lol...naso e dey pain u reach? my broda dey wail on.2019 still far sha.hahahaha
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by saint047(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2015
Govt of lies, by lies and for lies
"GMB will declare his assets" "GMB has sold Airplanes in his fleet" "GMB refused to use rolls Royce"
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by RichDad1(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2015
anonimi:

Big stick against an INDEPENDENT arm of government that is a CHECK & BALANCE on the Executive

Yet we complain when called unevolved, uncivilised orang-utans
You can tell that to OBJ and Jonathan. coolcool
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by saint047(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2015
So Gbajabiamila went to report his colleagues to GMB as School Principal?

That one now summoned them today

Those we sent to check GMB
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by wizjaybee(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2015
No time to waste time pls
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by saint047(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2015
gurunlocker:
party that isn't settled internally, what changes do we expect from them?

Scammers
Let it be placed on record, if not on CD ROM

That on July 27th 2015, a President shut down Aso Rock for a meeting on House Leader/Whip
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by nochildsplay(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2015
disloman:
Some pple don't read to understand,just to pick what they wanted to understand.Shame.
so true .........
Its like that cos somepeople just want attention while some are so blinded and can't simply read the fact from the black and white ink... Even, when a news like a "man died while sleeping" a fool will quickly grab his/her phone and be like Buhari is the cause, it was reported that a baby got missing during naming ceremony in Ogun state and a fool be like it's APC they should ask,also a landlord manhood got missing after giving #700, na Buarhi cause am & that's what u call a BIG IDIOT with a head as empty as a Calabash........ If you have nothing reasonable to add or debate on shot the hell up and stop trying to get attention on here
So far so good this administration is really setting things right, it's not about being slow "slow and steady wins the race" it's better to set things right slowly than rush into total confussion...... Nigerians are so impatience. Walai

#PEACE

Meanwhile;- ****am with jido, we burning some w**d right here*Puff!Puff!!Puff!!!*

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2015
Beremx:
and you're a mega wailing TANoid.
Oniranu!
Ode.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2015
Sa
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by searay(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2015
Beremx:

Oniranu!
talk true , is he lying?
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by crystalzoe: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2015
Beremx:

Oniranu!
berem! I've told u before, no insults pls its not ladylike. just give Ur opinion or is the topic too complex for u make I call barcanista to break it down!
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by Reference(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2015
Empero1:
Someone need to remind PMB that in our constitution the legislative arms and its judiciary counterpart are not subservient to executive arm of government .

They are doing 'party supremacy' stuff. Has nothing to do with the House. After 16 long years of democracy few folks can actually draw the line between governance and politics.
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2015
Reference:

They are doing 'party supremacy' stuff. Has nothing to do with the House. After 16 long years of democracy few folks can actually draw the line between governance and politics.

My friend keep quite . The nucleus of the supposed " party supremacy " is centered on who will control the house itself . Some of you always like to assume monopoly of wisdom whereas the reverse is usually the case . I doff my hat for all maverick politicians everywhere .
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2015
APC, the catastrophic conglomerate of Nothern and Western Nigeria, a rogue gallery.

They are on a fast lane to bringing the 2015 prophecy to reality.

If you had expected a collection of power drunks, who individually would wittingly want to out-shine the other to come to a term, then you are kidding.

Then to those dunce and mongol who has lost every sense of articulation and good judgement, you carry around the town placards writen "wailing wailer". Make sure you don't quote me!
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by kernel504(m): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2015
Unbelievable

Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by Rockstar2014(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2015
Nigerians shouldn't be too quick to forget that the party APC is an amalgamation of incongruous elements with different ambitions therefore let us not be naive to expect that they will always be consensus among them. All we should expect is shift of grounds and 'tiny' agreements at the end of each disagreement.
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by Mogidi: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
they ve sent their flying fat witch to do reconaissance first

Your mouth ehn!!! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by Gondonu: 10:55am On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Gbaja will surely lose out in all of this
That is just him lot in this drama.God-forsaken humanity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives London For Anti-corruption Summit(photos) / Ondo 2016: How Money Played Major Role In APC Primary / Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.