Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. (17819 Views)

Genocide Looms, Atiku Warns As Igbo Leaders, Northern Youths’ Meeting Ends / Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray / NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by DeGenius3(m): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2015
See what happens to a country that's
got no real and sincere political
leaders...

and talk about good news according
to the party's chairman, what good
news has that got to do with me?

there's nothing good about the
news because you guys have
been all about the bad news

and i know for sure that it will
continue.

Meanwhile, Get This FREE Report and
Discover How You Can Earn Double of
Your Current Income Even As An Average
Nigerian Using A Unique Online Business

Here's The Link to The 39 Pages Report
That Will Teach You How:

==> http://serialbusinessinfo.com/new/anb.html

Download This Simple Report Attached Here
to Learn How You Can Set Up Your Own
Bulk SMS Portal And Make Six-Figure
Income Every Single Income

Click on the Link Below to Download the
Report:

==> https://app.box.com/s/385k64i8nq95zcqutklcp38yazivpevm
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by bobbiekrantz: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2015
Beremx:
Wailing Wailer TANoid!

We don't celebrate premature idiots..

So...Scram!! grin
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by icon02(m): 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
I dont think 20 mins is enough to hold any meaningful meeting.to me,they just had a presidential breefing.
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by PhockPhockMan: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
omojoshy:
The earlier APC do away with the so called nPDP, the better for them. TRUTH be told!
Very difficult task.
Re: Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. by free13: 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
One chance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy / Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President / Akpabio: Nigeria Not Wealthy But I Will Fight Corruption Like Buhari Is Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.