Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Why I Am Keeping Quiet —jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Keeping Quiet —jonathan (3224 Views)

Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet / Why I Am Keeping Quiet — Jonathan / Why I Am Keeping Quiet — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Keeping Quiet —jonathan by richidinho(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2015
T shocked
Re: Why I Am Keeping Quiet —jonathan by tomakint: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2015
heykims:
What do u expect from him?
GEJ reduced the standard of the presidency so much that anybody could have contested against him nd won in a free nd fair election.
What GEJ did during his reign isn't called embezzlement, but systemic looting..
He also didn't just encourage corruption, he bred it..
......and what do you call what Buhari did with N2.2 billion of taxpayers money in a fruitless 4-day jolly ride to the US? Oh I got it......'ENDEMIC CORRUPTION'

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Keeping Quiet —jonathan by abiolert(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2015
As u quite, e dey beta becos All d allegations against your govt na true dem talk ooo!
Re: Why I Am Keeping Quiet —jonathan by abiolert(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2015
tomakint:

......and what do you call what Buhari did with N2.2 billion of taxpayers money in a fruitless 4-day jolly ride to the US? Oh I got it......'ENDEMIC CORRUPTION'
has it been proven that d amount was spent or its a mere speculation?
Re: Why I Am Keeping Quiet —jonathan by tomakint: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2015
abiolert:
has it been proven that d amount was spent or its a mere speculation?
You must be huge joke cheesy so you need a proof now on Buhari's extravagant and fruitless journey to America when it is all over the place but you don't need a proof about jonathan's 'assumed corruption and maladministration' undecided I pray that may you not die before your time.
Re: Why I Am Keeping Quiet —jonathan by Nemesis99(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2015
if u are a true born of otuoke, talk make real agberos in the likes of tinubu and co. burst yur mouth. ode lasan
Re: Why I Am Keeping Quiet —jonathan by sheymoni(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
he better remain silent because anything he says will be used against him in the court of law grin grin grin
Re: Why I Am Keeping Quiet —jonathan by abiolert(m): 5:17am On Oct 16, 2015
tomakint:

You must be huge joke cheesy so you need a proof now on Buhari's extravagant and fruitless journey to America when it is all over the place but you don't need a proof about jonathan's 'assumed corruption and maladministration' undecided I pray that may you not die before your time.

You must be a big fool not to understand the difference between what is a necessity and extravagance.I pray just like your predecessor in the bible that was trampled upon when He said that good thing will not come to Isreal,May yours be worse than that as you will never live to see Good things come to this Great Nation,for you will definitely die before your carcass sees it happen.Idiot
Re: Why I Am Keeping Quiet —jonathan by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Why I Am Keeping Quiet —jonathan by mykemiley(f): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2015
Iamoilprince:
oga Jona, u hv every right to remain silent because anything u do or say shall be used against u when we are ready.

When we are ready? U and who? Ur papa neva reach 2 bcome gateman 4 aso rock cum talk of u, ewu kip on cryin, kip on cryin, no fyn sumtin else 2 do oo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega’s Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort / Stop Treating Christians As Fools - CAN Attacks President Buhari / Senator Abaribe Stops The Building Of Trans National Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.