Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

How To Date A Married Man & Not Ruin His Home! Read Response From A Reader - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Date A Married Man & Not Ruin His Home! Read Response From A Reader (864 Views)

The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Date A Married Man & Not Ruin His Home! Read Response From A Reader by TessyNkennor(f): 6:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Few days ago, a Twitter User tweeted a question asking how to date a married man without ruining his home. I was actually minding my own business when I saw the tweet and I thought let me share it on my blog. Well, guess what happen.
Out of about 35 comments I received (and with 8 deleted), this particular Blog Visitor's comment got me confused. That has never happen before. If your comment will corrupt the mind of Readers I just delete it without second thought. This one took me by surprise. At first, I didn't know whether to delete it or just approve it. Now, my friends are talking about it, saying it's the best comment ever!!!
I still have my doubt and that's why I want you to please help me use the eyes of the elders to 'look am'. Lols. Kindly follow the link to see the full reply... thanks | www.tessynkennor.com

Re: How To Date A Married Man & Not Ruin His Home! Read Response From A Reader by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 28, 2015
A
Re: How To Date A Married Man & Not Ruin His Home! Read Response From A Reader by blaze2cool(m): 6:42am On Jul 28, 2015
imagine
Re: How To Date A Married Man & Not Ruin His Home! Read Response From A Reader by powerfulsettingz: 6:47am On Jul 28, 2015
The best way is to stay away from him
Re: How To Date A Married Man & Not Ruin His Home! Read Response From A Reader by jaymejate: 6:47am On Jul 28, 2015
It's simple, Date that man secretly, do whatever with him secretly but you will be exposed publicly. And when you get married you will see that you will be useless to your husband too
Re: How To Date A Married Man & Not Ruin His Home! Read Response From A Reader by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: How To Date A Married Man & Not Ruin His Home! Read Response From A Reader by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 28, 2015
When the time & money he's supposed to be using to care for his family is diverted to you, is that man not deliberately ruining his home?
There's no type of logistics that he would use which his wife would not uncover on that day of judgement.
She would definitely find out about your illicit affairs one day and when she does, if she's the lion type, all hell would let loose.
Re: How To Date A Married Man & Not Ruin His Home! Read Response From A Reader by AMBIVERT(f): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2015
It is the height of educated and calculated stupidity to think of dating a man who is married without the thought of ruining his home.

I have another option.

Embark on a praying and fasting session....Involve elements of the occult, if need be.
Your aim should be that the wife dies prematurely.
That way, your greed will be fully satisfied as you will now be the owner of his home.

Nonsense!

And while you're at it, be rest assured that if it goes around, it must surely come around.undecided
Re: How To Date A Married Man & Not Ruin His Home! Read Response From A Reader by sinaj(f): 8:36am On Jul 28, 2015
karma will surely get bak at u

1 Like

Re: How To Date A Married Man & Not Ruin His Home! Read Response From A Reader by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2015
Once uve dated him his already ruined
Just because the wife doesnt knkw yet dont mean its not ruined .. .... They shouldnt be encouraging .. Small girls be thinking its cool to reck homes .. Which one be good way

1 Like

Re: How To Date A Married Man & Not Ruin His Home! Read Response From A Reader by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Once uve dated him his already ruined
Just because the wife doesnt knkw yet dont mean its not ruined .. .... They shouldnt be encouraging .. Small girls be thinking its cool to reck homes .. Which one be good way
tell them o..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Truths About Fake Orgasms / Check Out This Lovely Gift Ideas For Couples & Family. / Ladies, Why Do You Do This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.