Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm (4457 Views)

Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch / Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja / Peter Godsday Orubebe Is Current Owner Of Maku Farm Where 7 Hiluxs Loaded Recove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by talktimi(m): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2015
The APC should please leave/keep some lies for the devil to tell, he is gradually being rendered jobless by their spate of lies eg rejection of Rolls Royce in London, public declaration of assets, sale of apache helicopters by US government etc.

Signed

The Wailing Wailers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by ShobayoEmma(m): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2015
k
Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by Nneziwili(m): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2015
Chai...see lie, very soon d devil will b afraid of ds APC fifle

8 Likes

Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by Mogidi: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2015
Not $1bil na $6Bil.

5 Likes

Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by SouthernBreeze(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2015
APC lying without facts since May 29
Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by Elslim: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2015
thread for WWAN.... make una come buy market

2 Likes

Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by Demmocrats(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2015
APC attacking PDP vice verse since the beginning of time.
www.
Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by talktimi(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Maybe the demonic APC meant 1 billion Zimbabwean dollars undecided
Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by jideflash(m): 11:22am On Jul 28, 2015
hmm . proof?

Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by sheymoni(m): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
is this op alright at all? be careful because my data is precious to me o
Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
talktimi:
The APC should please leave/keep some lies for the devil to tell, he is gradually being rendered jobless by their spate of lies eg rejection of Rolls Royce in London, public declaration of assets, sale of apache helicopters by US government etc.

Signed

The Wailing Wailers
The Bible said the Devil is the father of lie, but it's like Lai Muhammed and ApC are the ancestors of lies.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by Emekamex(m): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
APC is still acting like an opposition party; if their claim is true, they should arrest and prosecute Maku rather than making unnecessary noise about it.

2 Likes

Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by rusher14: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Source?
Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
barcanista:
The Bible said the Devil is the father of lie, but it's like Lai Muhammed and ApC are the ancestors of lies.
pronounce '' LIE'' and '' LAI'' then u will get the answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by Vicadonis(m): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lolz.. APC and rubbish sha

1 Like

Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Emekamex:
APC is still acting like an opposition party; if their claim is true, they should arrest and prosecute Maku rather than making unnecessary noise about it.
u re 100% right. This what i have been saying. In a democratic country where opposition is allowed, the party incharge should be working and not making noise while the opposition we be the one talking and criticising that will even make the party in control to work harder and not like what we re seeing now.

2 Likes

Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by temitemi1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Old age...
Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:
Hahahahaa

1 Like

Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by stepo707: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by Validated: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
talktimi:
[size=18pt]The APC should please leave/keep some lies for the devil to tell, he is gradually being rendered jobless[/size] by their spate of lies eg rejection of Rolls Royce in London, public declaration of assets, sale of apache helicopters by US government etc.

Signed

The Wailing Wailers

Above nearly choked me with laughter. Where did you coin those from? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by talktimi(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:

u re 100% right. This what i have been saying. In a democratic country where opposition is allowed, the party incharge should be working and not making noise while the opposition we be the one talking and criticising that will even make the party in control to work harder and not like what we re seeing now.
APC are the number one opposition party in Nigeria. Get your facts right
Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by rawtouch: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
And why haven't they collected it and taken selfies with the loot cos that's what they are good at
Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by imsuboi(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Instagramocracy grin
Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
talktimi:
APC are the number one opposition party in Nigeria. Get your facts right
which fact? U re a confused human being. I can see that u dont know what opposition party is. Opposition party is the party that is against the party in power. APC is no longer an opposition party. It is now PDP that is opposition part.

Mind u, dont just jumb into what u dont know.
Read my SIGnATURE
Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by baby124: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
talktimi:

Signed

The Wailing Wailers
Are these stacks of dollars at 1 dollar or 100 dollars a piece. At 100 dollars a piece those two piles will be a lot smaller
Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by talktimi(m): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:
which fact? U re a confused human being. I can see that u dont know what opposition party is. Opposition party is the party that is against the party in power. APC is no longer an opposition party. It is now PDP that is opposition part.

Mind u, dont just jumb into what u dont know.
Read my SIGnATURE
undecided undecided undecided if you follow Nigerian politics, you would realize and agree with me that the APC have effectively taken over the mantle of opposition from the PDP combining it superbly with their leadership status. This is evidenced for example by the squabbles amongst their members in the national assembly and even amongst those in the upper echelons of their party hierarchy. The APC is the leading opposition party in Nigeria right now gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by major466(m): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
APC and lies is like bread and butter.

1 Like

Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
talktimi:
undecided undecided undecided if you follow Nigerian politics, you would realize and agree with me that the APC have effectively taken over the mantle of opposition from the PDP combining it superbly with their leadership status. This is evidenced for example by the squabbles amongst their members in the national assembly and even amongst those in the upper echelons of their party hierarchy. The APC is the leading opposition party in Nigeria right now gringringrin
a party bbeing a ruling party and at the same time an opposition party That sounds like a bad ideaology.

1 Like

Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by talktimi(m): 1:02am On Jul 29, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:
a party bbeing a ruling party and at the same time an opposition party That sounds like a bad ideaology.
it's the APC way of life besides they don't know the meaning of ideology, that's a very strong word
Re: APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2015
talktimi:
it's the APC way of life besides they don't know the meaning of ideology, that's a very strong word
ok. I think i now understand where u re driving at.

(1) (Reply)

The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands / Buhari’s Arms Deal Probe: 13 Army Generals Admit Loots, To Return N1trillion / If Jonathan Had Defeated Buhari, SEE What Could Have Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.