Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

"Does God Exist?" Resounding No - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Does God Exist?" Resounding No (9407 Views)

Solid Proof: God Exist And He Is Very Real. / Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by stephendamsoho: 9:48am On Jul 29, 2015
menesheh:

I don't believe or worship anything. By the way, why didn't you believe other religions like muslim, Buddhism with faith but you choose to pick only one (Christianity) and Started believing it with faith either because you were born into it.

Faith is gullibility and only a fool can believe something without rational judgement. Is like if a yahoo-yahoo boy call your mobile line, telling you to pay a hundred thousand naira in his account in order to get 1 million naira tomorrow, would you rather have faith in him and pay-in such money in order to get 2million tomorrow or choose to doubt him and use your brain to notice he is a scammer.

The word faith is deception. Why is it that when it come to religion cum Christianity, you choose to apply faith but in others of your daily dealings, you will apply reasoning instead of faith?

This
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by davien(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2015
An2elect2:

Well it is not pathetic cos i have a superior reason to believe in God which is what you cannot see. Sad, it is only God that can relieve you of this damning blindness.
And it is this statement that breeds fundamental zealotry,claiming "superior reasons" to highlight your belief as the standard that everyone should follow.

You have no "superior reasons" just blind faith like all other religions that also claim "superior reasons" and fail to prove them...a jew would tell you he/she has "superior reasons" that separates him/her from a christian/muslim and so on and so forth.

I only looked at how useless your religion is in a different light. It is sensible to fight for a course that is productive and so far we have seen nothing from it, only attacks upon attacks on other religions and an an attempt to create another (false) basis for determining truth.
It is also quite disgraceful that the only tactic a believer like you uses when backed to the wall is to equivocate and misrepresent opposing positions.. i.e atheism = religion,islam = boko haram,traditional religion = blood sacrifice etc....

This tactic doesn't help you atall,it only shows how low and wretched you are willing to go to justify your crazy beliefs,if lying is the only way to go to do it then you've already lost the so called integrity of your faith you wish to protect...

The love i have for God is the reason i obey Him, not His wrath/reward. I do not seek for any pay from my Lord but only to thank Him for all He has done. I obey joyfully.
No,apparently your previous post implied you value rewards against honest values...and if i even give you the benefit of the doubt it would still be a defining factor as to why you want others to join your faith...because of the rewards/punishment scheme.

This would have been reasonable, if you were not disputing the harmless truth , including reason and asking men to think with their heads in between their thighs.

I wouldn't call something that's being used to terrorize children and interfere with social,emotional and judicial aspects of the soceity mere "harmless truth" especially when it doesn't even count as a truthful statement.

So far you've revealed yourself to be a despicable liar and a charlatan,i've stopped being surprised at these pathetic attitudes theists often display when defending faith..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by joe4christ(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2015
stephendamsoho:
6: The physical causes of everything we think of as the soul.

The sciences of neurology and neuropsychology are in their infancy. But they are advancing by astonishing leaps and bounds, even as we speak. And what they are finding — consistently, thoroughly, across the board — is that, whatever consciousness is, it is inextricably linked to the brain.

Everything we think of as the soul — consciousness, identity, character, free will — all of that is powerfully affected by physical changes to the brain and body. Changes in the brain result in changes in consciousness… sometimes so drastically, they make a personality unrecognizable. Changes in consciousness can be seen, with magnetic resonance imagery, as changes in the brain. Illness, injury, drugs and medicines, sleep deprivation, etc…. all of these can make changes to the supposed “soul,” both subtle and dramatic. And death, of course, is a physical change that renders a person’s personality and character, not only unrecognizable, but non-existent.

So the obvious conclusion is that consciousness and identity, character and free will, are products of the brain and the body. They’re biological processes, governed by laws of physical cause and effect. With any other phenomenon, if we can show that physical forces and actions produce observable effects, we think of that as a physical phenomenon. Why should the “soul” be any different?

What’s more, the evidence supporting this conclusion comes from rigorously-gathered, carefully-tested, thoroughly cross-checked, double-blinded, placebo- controlled, replicated, peer-reviewed research. The evidence has been gathered, and continues to be gathered, using the gold standard of scientific evidence: methods specifically designed to filter out biases and cognitive errors as much as humanly possible. And it’s not just a little research. It’s an enormous mountain of research… a mountain that’s growing more mountainous every day.
The hypothesis of the soul, on the other hand, has not once in all of human history been supported by good, solid scientific evidence. That’s pretty surprising when you think about it. For decades, and indeed centuries, most scientists had some sort of religious beliefs, and most of them believed in the soul. So a great deal of early science was dedicated to proving the soul’s existence, and discovering and exploring its nature. It wasn’t until after decades upon decades of fruitless research in this area that scientists finally gave it up as a bad job, and concluded, almost unanimously, that the reason they hadn’t found a soul was that there was no such thing.

Are there unanswered questions about consciousness? Absolutely. Tons of them. No reputable neurologist or neuropsychologist would say otherwise. But think again about how the history of human knowledge is the history of supernatural explanations being replaced by natural ones… with relentless consistency, again, and again, and again. There hasn’t been a single exception to this pattern. Why would we assume that the soul is going to be that exception? Why would we assume that this gap in our knowledge, alone among all the others, is eventually going to be filled with a supernatural explanation? The historical pattern doesn’t support it. And the evidence doesn’t support it. The increasingly clear conclusion of the science is that consciousness is a product of the brain. Period.

[b]And you think the above hypothesis better explain the "Near Death Experiences" (NDE) phenomenon experienced by millions of people overtime and some who were certified medically dead as examined by a medical practitioner Who upon being resuscitated testify of occurrence at the hospital and surrounding as at the time they were presumed dead of which scientifically could not have been possible
Why did science made provision for metaphysics as a branch of science, and obliged to make findings on metaphysics, I believe that's because they saw possibilities.
Testimonies of millions of NDE'ers from different part of the world and all works of life, even among atheists and critics who were fortunate to have had first hand experience of NDE came back changed with the belief that there's indeed life after death.
I do agree with most of your view about religion, but I only beg to disagree on this.
There's more to life than science have covered already.

I advice you be more open to knowledge and possibilities, probably so you don't get shocked by your personal experience and findings on metaphysical phenomenon.

It's real mehn! [/b]
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by joe4christ(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2015
Demigods:
Stephendamsoho, According to the Law of logic, it is not reasonable to believe that there is God. However, if you say that He does not exist, if you then die and you finally discover that He exists, know that He will subject you to terrible judgment.

Take note and keep that in mind.

The Bolded: Then that makes him wicked. How?
Cos he created man to be logical and rational, so why should he punish him when he exercises his natural intuition?
The theory of hell just depict a wicked God who is irresponsible.
While the theory of a God who deserves all worship and praises depicts God as insecured personality who seems to be competing with his creation and trying to prove his myth. - the question is, to who? I thought he is sovereign and the almighty.
So many questions, and this makes lots of rationalists to opt out of every forms of institutionalized religious group. It just doesn't seems to have the capacity to accommodate rational personalities who are less indoctrinated and brain washed...

2 Likes

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2015
Esdb3:

So you are a God now? Buhahaha grin. So your dad is satan or who is satan?

Satan is YOUR God. You should know his identity well.

1 Like

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2015
Esdb3:

In Dan Brown novels? Damn this one is plain ignorant. [size=15pt]So how do you explain the many random people making signs with their fingers? [/size]

Ask them to spell ILLUMINATI that way you can find out if they even know how READ.

1 Like

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by PastorAIO: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2015
Demigods:
Stephendamsoho, According to the Law of logic, it is not reasonable to believe that there is God. However, if you say that He does not exist, if you then die and you finally discover that He exists, know that He will subject you to terrible judgment.

Take note and keep that in mind.

What about if after death he meets God and God says, 'correct guy, I see you like to use the faculties I gave you. In fact that was the true test of life, and you, my son, have passed. So come on in to the garden of glory that has been prepared for you from the beginning of days.' While to the religious he orders his angels to cast them into the burning lake of fire.

It is one thing arguing the existence of God. Then it is quite another thing arguing as to what his character is and what he will approve or disapprove of.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by stephendamsoho: 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
joe4christ:

[b]And you think the above hypothesis better explain the "Near Death Experiences" (NDE) phenomenon experienced by millions of people overtime and some who were certified medically dead as examined by a medical practitioner Who upon being resuscitated testify of occurrence at the hospital and surrounding as at the time they were presumed dead of which scientifically could not have been possible

Why did science made provision for metaphysics as a branch of science, and obliged to make findings on metaphysics, I believe that's because they saw possibilities.
Testimonies of millions of NDE'ers from different part of the world and all works of life, even among atheists and critics who were fortunate to have had first hand experience of NDE came back changed with the belief that there's indeed life after death.
I do agree with most of your view about religion, but I only beg to disagree on this.
There's more to life than science have covered already.

I advice you be more open to knowledge and possibilities, probably so you don't get shocked by your personal experience and findings on metaphysical phenomenon.

It's real mehn! [/b]

Just a question

If tomorrow; Scientists are able to explain all these things SATISFACTORILY to you; would you agree that God does not exist?

If yes; then wait and see as science has grown leaps and bounds since the beginning of time

If NO; Then.................

In case you missed the last paragraph Read Again

But think again about how the history of human knowledge is the history of supernatural explanations being replaced by natural ones… with relentless consistency, again, and again, and again.

There hasn’t been a single exception to this pattern.

Why would we assume that the soul is going to be that exception? Why would we assume that this gap in our knowledge, alone among all the others, is eventually going to be filled with a supernatural explanation? The historical pattern doesn’t support it. And the evidence doesn’t support it.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by stephendamsoho: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
davien:
The Lord of hosts followers' shalt surely fill thy thread with bible verses...

let them bring it on; their FOLKLORE that has more mistakes and contradictions than any other FOLKLORE
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by joe4christ(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
stephendamsoho:

Just a question

If tomorrow; Scientists are able to explain all these things SATISFACTORILY to you; would you agree that God does not exist?

If yes; then wait and see as science has grown leaps and bounds since the beginning of time

If NO; Then.................

In case you missed the last paragraph Read Again

But think again about how the history of human knowledge is the history of supernatural explanations being replaced by natural ones… with relentless consistency, again, and again, and again.

There hasn’t been a single exception to this pattern.

Why would we assume that the soul is going to be that exception? Why would we assume that this gap in our knowledge, alone among all the others, is eventually going to be filled with a supernatural explanation? The historical pattern doesn’t support it. And the evidence doesn’t support it.

But you'll have to agree with me that there are various strange phenomenon science still could not rationalize. And there are also lots of cover ups even in science, i.e any finding that contradict their already established theories and hypothesis. E.g the discovery of evidence relating to ancient civilization that once had their settlement in the Moon by Nasa. The documents and footage were hidden for decades not until hackers did what they good at. This is just one out of many, call it conspiracy theory, well you make your findings!
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by stephendamsoho: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
joe4christ:

But you'll have to agree with me that there are various strange phenomenon science still could not rationalize. And there are also lots of cover ups even in science, i.e any finding that contradict their already established theories and hypothesis. E.g the discovery of evidence relating to ancient civilization that once had their settlement in the Moon by Nasa. The documents and footage were hidden for decades not until hackers did what they good at. This is just one out of many, call it conspiracy theory, well you make your findings!

Can you tell me what coverup has to do with the topic at hand?

We never said Scientists are perfect

But without them we'll not be having this discussion at all

at least not through this medium

and In case you missed point 7 above let me repost a part of it

Whether it’s the power of prayer, or faith healing, or astrology, or life after death: the same pattern is seen. Whenever religious and supernatural beliefs have made testable claims, and those claims have been tested — not half-assedly tested, but really tested, using careful, rigorous, double-blind, placebo-controlled, replicated, etc. etc. etc. testing methods — the claims have consistently fallen apart. Occasionally a scientific study has appeared that claimed to support something supernatural… but more thorough studies have always refuted them. Every time.
I’m not going to cite each one of these tests, or even most of them. This chapter is already long as it is. Instead, I’ll encourage you to spend a little time on the Committee for Skeptical Inquiryand Skeptical Inquirer websites. You’ll see a pattern so consistent it boggles the mind: Claimants insist that Supernatural Claim X is real. Supernatural Claim X is subjected to careful testing, applying the standard scientific methods used in research to screen out bias and fraud. Supernatural Claim X is found to hold about as much water as a sieve. (And claimants, having agreed beforehand that the testing method is valid, afterwards insist that it wasn’t fair.)

[b][/b]
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by joe4christ(m): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Believe me, less than 200yrs from now, science would have advanced enough to detect spiritual energies. And when that occur, it will speed up scientific development...
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by joe4christ(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
stephendamsoho:

Can you tell me what coverup has to do with the topic at hand?

We never said Scientists are perfect

But without them we'll not be having this discussion at all

at least not through this medium

I'm not disputing the fact that science aint doing extremely well, they of course are doing a good Job. You just got to admit they are also fallible like every other religion, they only different between science and religion is the fact that science deals with prove/evidence while religion is faith based. But I'll rather bank on scientific hypothesis than religious myths, atleast we all know science are result driven backed with prove and a step to step practical guide... So, science is more reliable.
But I can authoritatively tell you that science still got a lot to find out on metaphysics, it's real and that cos I'm speaking from personal experience...

Cheers!
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by stephendamsoho: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
joe4christ:

I can authoritatively tell you that science still got a lot to find out on metaphysics,

Yes; brilliant point but looking at scientific advancements in the last 100 years

I wouldn't bet on them not finding out all these things in the future; it may not be in my lifetime though
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Weah96:

Ask them to spell ILLUMINATI that way you can find out if they even know how READ.

Fuuuuck is this fuuuuucker bleeping on?

George bush can't read? Jay Z can't read? Drake can't read? Lil wayne can't read? Beyonce can't read? Obama can't read? Meek mills can't read?

Get off the molly son!
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Weah96:

Satan is YOUR God. You should know his identity well.
Wait so God doesn't exist but Satan does?
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
johnydon22:
In physics, time is a quantum dimension.
Time and speed are relative. . . Its a simple beautiful scientific discovery fully represented in the small but complex mathematical equation E=MC2

And it takes a very big intellectually deranged individual to think that there is a house in the sky where snow is stored.

Snows form in an atmosphere where the temperature drops to or below 0°C and the crystalline droplet accumulates water droplets from the atmosphere before dropping and hitting the ground.

You still holding on to the ancient belief that snow has a store house in the sky, actually you are completely disgrace the very intellect of 21st century homo sapiens. . . Tell us now who the fool is

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
Esdb3:

Wait so God doesn't exist but Satan does?

Are you mad? I AM GOD or should I write it in a language you understand better? The person you call God is really Satan.

1 Like

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by scarred9jan(m): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
johnydon22:
In physics, time is a quantum dimension.
Time and speed are relative. . . Its a simple beautiful scientific discovery fully represented in the small but complex mathematical equation E=MC2

And it takes a very big intellectually deranged individual to think that there is a house in the sky where snow is stored.

Snows form in an atmosphere where the temperature drops to or below 0°C and the crystalline droplet accumulates water droplets from the atmosphere before dropping and hitting the ground.

You still holding on to the ancient belief that snow has a store house in the sky, actually you are completely disgrace the very intellect of 21st century homo sapiens. . . Tell us now who the fool is

wait a minute, that guy believed that there is a store house for snow?!!!!!!! angry choi see stupidity.. no wonder the skydaddy belief.....
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Esdb3:

Fuuuuck is this fuuuuucker bleeping on?

George bush can't read? Jay Z can't read? Drake can't read? Lil wayne can't read? Beyonce can't read? Obama can't read? Meek mills can't read?

Get off the molly son!

What do these people have to do with the Illuminati? Hip hop artists only started saying the thing after Dan Brown released the Da Vinci Code and later, Angels and Demons. Tom Hanks played Robert Langdon in both Hollywood adaptations of the novels.

Don't be foolish, it's a more of a cultural meme than anything. People like to know that their suffering is caused by others, and not their own laziness.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by scarred9jan(m): 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
stephendamsoho:

This Man knows his onions

my guy is wasting his talents.. with such good knowledge of the bible he can become a preacherman and make money.. i tell everyone that if they see me in church preaching, its not because i've found salavation, but i have found serious hunger and am striking bad. I believe most preachermen are closet atheists. cos if they had total conviction on the bible they would not be behaving anyhow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by johnydon22(m): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
scarred9jan:

wait a minute, that guy believed that there is a store house for snow?!!!!!!! angry choi see stupidity.. no wonder the skydaddy belief.....
Na so i see am oo my brother
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
Weah96:

What do these people have to do with the Illuminati? Hip hop artists only started saying the thing after Dan Brown released the Da Vinci Code and later, Angels and Demons. Tom Hanks played Robert Langdon in both Hollywood adaptations of the novels.

Don't be foolish, it's a more of a cultural meme than anything. People like to know that their suffering is caused by others, and not their own laziness.

What is this one spewing about?!

So a group adam weistraup created in the 1700s is a story book? So angels and demons and da vinci code was so famous that presidents and hip hop artistes will just start making the same signs?

Who dafuq cares about Dan Brown? If his book was the sole reason for this 'cultural meme' you keep ranting on, why is he not honoured in songs and movies? How many times has any artistes mentioned some bleeped up dan brown?!

You are just dumb! So the illuminati is a cultural meme?! See I know where you fit in the society now, I used to think this people were smart and have a say till I knew better. You are just another debt slave, an experiment of mind control and severed reasoning.

Bye Felicia!
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Weah96:

Are you mad? I AM GOD or should I write it in a language you understand better? The person you call God is really Satan.

God - /ɡäd/
noun
1. (in Christianity and other monotheistic
religions) the creator and ruler of the universe
and source of all moral authority; the supreme
being.
2. (in certain other religions) a superhuman
being or spirit worshiped as having power over
nature or human fortunes; a deity.
3. an adored, admired, or influential person.
4. the gallery in a theater.

Which are you maniac?
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Esdb3:

God - /ɡäd/
noun
1. (in Christianity and other monotheistic
religions) the creator and ruler of the universe
and source of all moral authority; the supreme
being.
2. (in certain other religions) a superhuman
being or spirit worshiped as having power over
nature or human fortunes; a deity.
3. an adored, admired, or influential person.
4. the gallery in a theater.

Which are you maniac?

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Weah96:

See how dumb you are!
You just said you were 1 and that 1 is satan. Men y'all athei biachezzz dumb!
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Esdb3:

What is this one spewing about?!

So a group adam weistraup created in the 1700s is a story book? So angels and demons and da vinci code was so famous that presidents and hip hop artistes will just start making the same signs?

Who dafuq cares about Dan Brown? If his book was the sole reason for this 'cultural meme' you keep ranting on, why is he not honoured in songs and movies? How many times has any artistes mentioned some bleeped up dan brown?!

You are just dumb! So the illuminati is a cultural meme?! See I know where you fit in the society now, I used to think this people were smart and have a say till I knew better. You are just another debt slave, an experiment of mind control and severed reasoning.

Bye Felicia!

There is no Illuminati. If market women and okada drivers can organize for a common cause, people with money and power will organize for a cause too. It's the unconscious nature of human existence. Even you have joined a cult called Christians or whatever. The enemy is human greed and selfishness, not Illuminati.

1 Like

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Esdb3:

See how dumb you are!

You just said you were 1 and that 1 is satan. Men y'all athei biachezzz dumb!

I said that I am God, and your Christian God is Satan. Are you confused? You never asked for my attributes.

1 Like

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Weah96:

I said that I am God, and your Christian God is Satan. Are you confused? You never asked for my attributes.

You are confused.

You are God and the christian God is satan ok.

That means you are the one to be worshipped. Now you are saying u r 3.

You are pointless just skip off my mentions.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Weah96:

There is no Illuminati. If market women and okada drivers can organize for a common cause, people with money and power will organize for a cause too. It's the unconscious nature of human existence. Even you have joined a cult called Christians or whatever. The enemy is human greed and selfishness, not Illuminati.

What is NWO?

Please don't just use your smartphone to show you are a schmuck please use it to enlighten yourself a bit.

Google illuminati.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Esdb3:

What is NWO?

Please don't just use your smartphone to show you are a schmuck please use it to enlighten yourself a bit.

Google illuminati.

NWO stands for new world order. It's an acronym which invokes a political idea as the world becomes increasingly globalized. Somethings have to change, business policies, security details, international agreements, etc.
You think it means that demon people are taking over to write 666 on your foreheads.

Get with the program. Time is speeding up and life on earth must adapt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
Weah96:

NWO stands for new world order. It's an acronym which invokes a political idea as the world becomes increasingly globalized. Somethings have to change, business policies, security details, international agreements, etc.
You think it means that demon people are taking over to write 666 on your foreheads.

Get with the program. Time is speeding up and life on earth must adapt.

New world order is short for changing the way the world works by some group of people(if you don't know NWO is a group then you are a bozo)
You have the gay agenda as one of their main aims. The sane and moral world saw sex as sacred in the past, now NWO made sure it is no longer that they made y'all gullibles see sex as just a physical activity removing its spiritual consequence from New World Kids like you.

You couldn't dress and expose half your ass before now you can. Trampling on morality and filling the youths alas! The world with lust. Kids of 12 can now watch sex with just a click. Kids of fourteen now smoke weed before they go to school. So you have altered minds walking around.

Alcohol damages the body, the health system warns us against it, but why do you think alcohol hasn't been banned? Because then you'll not have one night stands anymore, no unwanted pregnancy, reduction in accidents, no wild parties, in summary reduction in sin.
Note that I included unwanted pregnancy. Unwanted pregnancy leads to abortions and reduction in population. Reduction in population is something they uphold because they believe the world will be better controlled if the population is 2 billion people. You'll get why further down.

Like it or not NWO are against the God you don't believe exists. Why do they make movies that ridicule Jesus and not hinduists or muhammed or horus or baphomet? And mind you it is not because christians are more in number hell no! Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, most westerners just bear thomas and john most are libertines like yourself.

You sit there and say no 666? Lol! Who says they'll write 666 on your foreheads? Just ask yourself why will the chips be put on your foreheads and hand, why not any other place? Ask yourself why a chip will be inserted in you. Was technology for man or man for technology?

I can see you know of a bible prophesy. Good.

If you don't believe christianity or accept it do something to further make or mar your belief ----- google the prophesies and their explanations and read em yourselves. You can read the 70 weeks of Daniel and the end time prophesies of Jesus for a start and compare especially Jesus' if it doesn't seem so or if it does.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sinful Giver Vs Repentant Non Giver.. Who's The Real Christian? / Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs Released In August 2018 / Major Mistake Made By Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.