Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

"Does God Exist?" Resounding No - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Does God Exist?" Resounding No (9413 Views)

Solid Proof: God Exist And He Is Very Real. / Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
johnydon22:
In physics, time is a quantum dimension.
Time and speed are relative. . . Its a simple beautiful scientific discovery fully represented in the small but complex mathematical equation E=MC2

And it takes a very big intellectually deranged individual to think that there is a house in the sky where snow is stored.

Snows form in an atmosphere where the temperature drops to or below 0°C and the crystalline droplet accumulates water droplets from the atmosphere before dropping and hitting the ground.

You still holding on to the ancient belief that snow has a store house in the sky, actually you are completely disgrace the very intellect of 21st century homo sapiens. . . Tell us now who the fool is

Lol! Who says there is a house in the sky?

Stop mixing science with spirituality.

Outside the earth is even space. The body doesn't go to heaven the spirit which you can't see goes there so why then will you describe heaven as a house in the sky that you can see.

Science is not Spiritualism or Christianity and Vice-versa! They are two different things. You can worship God and be a bad-ass science student.

The problem people with your mind set have is the ability to separate the two. The gui and the dos mode though alike are different.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Esdb3:

New world order is short for changing the way the world works by some group of people(if you don't know NWO is a group then you are a bozo)
You have the gay agenda as one of their main aims. The sane and moral world saw sex as sacred in the past, now NWO made sure it is no longer that they made y'all gullibles see sex as just a physical activity removing its spiritual consequence from New World Kids like you.

You couldn't dress and expose half your ass before now you can. Trampling on morality and filling the youths alas! The world with lust. Kids of 12 can now watch sex with just a click. Kids of fourteen now smoke weed before they go to school. So you have altered minds walking around.

Alcohol damages the body, the health system warns us against it, but why do you think alcohol hasn't been banned? Because then you'll not have one night stands anymore, no unwanted pregnancy, reduction in accidents, no wild parties, in summary reduction in sin.
Note that I included unwanted pregnancy. Unwanted pregnancy leads to abortions and reduction in population. Reduction in population is something they uphold because they believe the world will be better controlled if the population is 2 billion people. You'll get why further down.

Like it or not NWO are against the God you don't believe exists. Why do they make movies that ridicule Jesus and not hinduists or muhammed or horus or baphomet? And mind you it is not because christians are more in number hell no! Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, most westerners just bear thomas and john most are libertines like yourself.

You sit there and say no 666? Lol! Who says they'll write 666 on your foreheads? Just ask yourself why will the chips be put on your foreheads and hand, why not any other place? Ask yourself why a chip will be inserted in you. Was technology for man or man for technology?

I can see you know of a bible prophesy. Good.

If you don't believe christianity or accept it do something to further make or mar your belief ----- google the prophesies and their explanations and read em yourselves. You can read the 70 weeks of Daniel and the end time prophesies of Jesus for a start and compare especially Jesus' if it doesn't seem so or if it does.

The universe is increasing in complexity. It's an inherent quality, nothing more.
https://sites.google.com/site/patrickmhmbs/home/mckenna
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
Weah96:

The universe is increasing in complexity. It's an inherent quality, nothing more.

Atleast DO the prophesy thing.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Esdb3:

I'm not a prophet.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Weah96:

Well am now telling you that the NWO fuels this order or disorder that the dude was talking about.

Every human with conscience knows that morals are good and good is better than evil. But why is technology now destroying morals and we are here hailing and supporting it to do so while we trump on the ultimate source of morals God.

see am done talking abt atheism and shii.

My advice to you is that worshipping God doesn't stop you from practising science. Rubbishing God because of Science is making Science a religion. And atheists aren't sposd to be religious.

And finally stop taking pride and joy in the fact that your ideology fits in with some people called atheists. It is all just formality. There are two basic divisions; The Good and The Evil people. You have to choose sides.

Scan christianity if you are moralistic if it supports any heinous acts lemme know. But if you want to live wildly and not care about morals then you can continue on your path.

Don't think one is a fool for believing God because frankly he thinks you are fool for not then there will be a clash of opinions and conflict arises.

I am a christian and a scientific person. Noah worshipped God and constructed something scientific.

Science doesn't stop you from following God.

Don't let the NWO get to you.

Jesus loves you. Goodluck in your decisions.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Esdb3:

Well am now telling you that the NWO fuels this order or disorder that the dude was talking about.

Every human with conscience knows that morals are good and good is better than evil. But why is technology now destroying morals and we are here hailing and supporting it to do so while we trump on the ultimate source of morals God.

see am done talking abt atheism and shii.

My advice to you is that worshipping God doesn't stop you from practising science. Rubbishing God because of Science is making Science a religion. And atheists aren't sposd to be religious.

And finally stop taking pride and joy in the fact that your ideology fits in with some people called atheists. It is all just formality. There are two basic divisions; The Good and The Evil people. You have to choose sides.

Scan christianity if you are moralistic if it supports any heinous acts lemme know. But if you want to live wildly and not care about morals then you can continue on your path.

Don't think one is a fool for believing God because frankly he thinks you are fool for not then there will be a clash of opinions and conflict arises.

I am a christian and a scientific person. Noah worshipped God and constructed something scientific.

Science doesn't stop you from following God.

Don't let the NWO get to you.

Jesus loves you. Goodluck in your decisions.

We're being driven towards an inevitable outcome. Ted Kaczynski saw it 20 years ago and went mad trying to do something about it.

Why is there a new Samsung Galaxy every 6 months? What's the purpose of SnapChat when we already have Instagram and Facebook? Money. Or better yet, women. Women are responsible. We do everything for the ladies.

There is that fundamental chicken and egg question again. I don't think that men came first, I believe that the woman did. There was an Eve before there was ever an Adam.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by johnydon22(m): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Esdb3:

Lol! Who says there is a house in the sky?

Stop mixing science with spirituality.

Outside the earth is even space. The body doesn't go to heaven the spirit which you can't see goes there so why then will you describe heaven as a house in the sky that you can see.

Science is not Spiritualism or Christianity and Vice-versa! They are two different things. You can worship God and be a bad-ass science student.

The problem people with your mind set have is the ability to separate the two. The gui and the dos mode though alike are different.
alright bro
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 1:06am On Jul 31, 2015
Weah96:

We're being driven towards an inevitable outcome. Ted Kaczynski saw it 20 years ago and went mad trying to do something about it.

Why is there a new Samsung Galaxy every 6 months? What's the purpose of SnapChat when we already have Instagram and Facebook? Money. Or better yet, women. Women are responsible. We do everything for the ladies.

There is that fundamental chicken and egg question again. I don't think that men came first, I believe that the woman did. There was an Eve before there was ever an Adam.

Because facebook allows you to find lost contacts. Snapchat allows you to send pictures to each other more effectively than any other app. Instagram let's you share pictures to the world and edit them. There is always a difference though I don't know why you raised this point.

Tom tried to do sth and went mad ok. Does that mean you now accept that the world is being forced to be seen in a new order?

I believe the world can be morally sound yet flaunt technology. But that'll happen if corrupt people just vanish tomorrow morning. But how do you want to stop sth a sect has been planning for over 50 or 100 years now.

Would you believe if I told you that a dude who was illuminati for 47 seven years asked us not to take Nasa that seriously. He said they only release info they are ordered to and that we shouldn't believe there aint life on other planets. He even said America didn't go to the moon first Russia did but the powers that be let us see it like that because they wanted to prove a point about communism and capitalism. There is no smoke without fire right? Well you have the 1947 alien invasion theory. You have a lot of sighting stories by people.

If you think about the above paragraph and you are not a sucker for rubbishing ideas then your view of the world should change. What if there is life somewhere else? What if aliens visit here? Why does the movie industry act lots of alien movies when news is there aint aliens!(I know this point feels far-fetched but think about it)

I have read some trepidating confessions online that dreaded me out and made our lives(what we call living) seem like movies. And the NWO script writers.

Knowledge is not Wisdom. If am right the bible says "wisdom is the principal thing therefore get understanding...blah blah like that"

I wish some of you God haters would really witness something not logical maybe you'll know your science book is what it is-----Science! When it comes to God that's spiritual! They shouldn't be mixed up.

The world is more than you know. You've been told there is a supreme diety called God just like you were told galileo galilei worked on the simple pendulum. You accepted gallilei because you were introduced to a new view of the world that changed your former view. A view where they told you God doesn't pour water from heaven, the sun doesn't follow you about, the earth is not rectangular. Yes the new view is cool the new view explains things. God doesn't like retarded thinking either even God did a major upgrade on earth. He knew the earth could not move unto this world with people still sacrificing so he brought down Jesus to die for all, make appeasing him a wifi sorta thing. Lovely ehgrin! So the view explained how the world works. Now you want to rubbish God because you now know that the sun is bigger than the earth and a tree is not an object? The burning thing your mind is yelling now is 'where is God I can't see him!' You want to see God when you are still having a hardtime believing the illuminati exists! You don't believe in spiritualism and one of the beatitudes of Jesus on the mount was "Blessed are those who believe even when they haven't seen". Paul was a persecutor of christains. He did worse than you, he killed those that followed christ! Yet he was saved and he became one of the greatest evangelists. Paul was not an illiterate. He was a fucccccking lawyer kinda! And according to what I've heard it takes a lot of reading to be a lawyer then.

You want to see God because some logical rascal said 'seeing is believing'. Now that I think of it, you are the rascal(no offense) for not understanding that phrase. I think it means when you see you believe, it doesn't say you have to see to believe............. You want eat noodles and you say 'screw the procedure!' I'm cooking mine with ethanol - happy eating my nigga! You want to feel christ and see God yet you don't want to follow the procedure. You want to cook this noodle with ethanol!

But don't try though. Don't! Because except by grace when you follow God's manual because you want to quench you thirst of curiosity, you don't get results. God warns through the Bible; "thou shall not test the Lord thy God". And think of how powerful God is described then determine if your believing in him profits him.

Lastly, if you say the pastors in Nigeria though I agree that the fake prophets christ talked about ply their trade mostly in this country, are just milking the members because they couldn't find jobs, you mean to say people like Kenneth Hagin, Bonke and some other great preachers were cretins too?

Man is not faith. Faith should not be put in man's word. No matter how great a man is, he is still a man like you. I used to idolize warren buffet till I discovered the old codger runs the drug trade in North America.

Pheew tired of typing.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 1:08am On Jul 31, 2015
Weah96:

And the bible made it clear it was Adam before Eve. The importance of man on this planet argues that out itself.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 4:14am On Jul 31, 2015
Esdb3:

And the bible made it clear it was Adam before Eve. The importance of man on this planet argues that out itself.

Yea, but behind the scenes, EVERYTHING happening today is the result of the woman. The men are just the muscle. Shine your eye. When in doubt, follow the trail of the money.

The Hen was here first, not the boy egg. She's called mother nature.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by chinnyonwu(m): 7:46am On Jul 31, 2015
OP dont be ridiculous. Lmao

1 Like

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2015
Weah96:

Yea, but behind the scenes, EVERYTHING happening today is the result of the woman. The men are just the muscle. Shine your eye. When in doubt, follow the trail of the money.

Women are nothing. The freemasons don't even allow them in. They had to create an entirely new sect for them called Eastern Star. Women don't do nothing behind the scenes. I give it to women because just that chest and that hole and the mound behind can damage a boy's life but still there impact is limited.

Hen was here first ok. Am not a cock even tho I have one.

And what money trail?
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2015
Weah96:

And you didn't read my first quote did you?
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2015
Esdb3:

Women are nothing. The freemasons don't even allow them in.

And what money trail?

Spoken like a true novice. Ha-ha-ha. You'll learn.

Why do humans need money or a form of currency? What's the purpose of the Corvette or the Bugatti? Why do humans construct large mansions?
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
A description of the depravity of human nature, and the deplorable corruption of a great part of mankind. - The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. The sinner here described is an atheist, one that saith there is no Judge or Governor of the world, no Providence ruling over the affairs of men. He says this in his heart. He cannot satisfy himself that there is none, but wishes there were none, and pleases himself that it is possible there may be none; he is willing to think there is none. This sinner is a fool; he is simple and unwise, and this is evidence of it: he is wicked and profane, and this is the cause. The word of God is a discerner of these thoughts.

stephendamsoho:
10: The complete lack of solid evidence for God’s existence.

This is probably the best argument I have against God’s existence: There’s no evidence for it. No good evidence, anyway. No evidence that doesn’t just amount to opinion and tradition and confirmation bias and all the other stuff I’ve been talking about. No evidence that doesn’t fall apart upon close examination.

And in a perfect world, that should have been the only argument I needed. In a perfect world, I shouldn’t have had to spend a month and a half collating and summarizing the reasons I don’t believe in God, any more than I would have for Zeus or Quetzalcoatl or the Flying Spaghetti Monster. As thousands of atheists before me have pointed out: It is not up to us to prove that God does not exist. It is up to theists to prove that he does.

If there’s an argument for religion that’s convincing — actually convincing, convincing by means of something other than authority, tradition, personal intuition, confirmation bias, fear and intimidation, wishful thinking, or some combination of the above — wouldn’t we all know about it?
Wouldn’t it have spread like wildfire? Wouldn’t it be the Meme of All Memes? I mean, we all saw that Simon’s Cat video within about two weeks of it hitting the Internet. Don’t you think that the Truly Excellent Argument for God’s Existence would have spread even faster, and wider, than some silly cartoon cat video?

If the arguments for religion are so wonderful, why are they so unconvincing to anyone who doesn’t already believe?
And why does God need arguments, anyway? Why does God need people to make his arguments for him? Why can’t he just reveal his true self,

clearly and unequivocally, and settle the question once and for all? If God existed, why wouldn’t it just be obvious?

It is not up to atheists to prove that God does not exist. It is up to believers to prove that he does.

And in the absence of any good, solid evidence or arguments in favor of God’s existence — and in the presence of a whole lot of solid arguments against it — I will continue to be an atheist. God almost certainly does not exist, and it’s completely reasonable to act as if he doesn’t.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Your are trying to prove to us that God does not exist because if he does then he should prove to you with physical evidence or appear to you and present himself as God for you and the other low minded atheist like you to believe in his existence because religion hasn’t got enough proofs to make you believe he actually exist right?

Now tell me:
Can your so called science explain to us with evidence how the world came into existence without a creator, someone or something is definitely responsible for the existence of the universe?
How did man came into existence and don’t tell me that man magically descended from ape cos if it were to be true then more apes should be giving birth to human daily, there should be proofs of
Ape-men coming out of the jungle everyday…..?
Where did death come from and why do men have to die since we are just hear without purpose for if there is no God then our existence make no sense?

Don’t you think God’s thought is higher than yours?
How on earth do you think that you can be wiser than Him?
Let’s assume you believe he exists, Do you think he will be your equal as to think like you. hahhahahahah u dey make me laugh…….

May God have mercy on you….

stephendamsoho:
"Does God exist?" is a valid and relevant question. Here are my top reasons why the answer is a resounding, "No."

“But just because religion has done some harm — that doesn’t mean it’s mistaken! Sure, people have done terrible things in God’s name. That doesn’t mean God doesn’t exist!”

Yup. If you’re arguing that — you’re absolutely right. And the question of whether religion is true or not is important. But “Does God exist?” is a valid and relevant question. Here are my Top Ten reasons why the answer is a resounding, “No.”

1: The consistent replacement of supernatural explanations of the world with natural ones.

When you look at the history of what we know about the world, you see a noticeable pattern. Natural explanations of things have been replacing supernatural explanations of them. Like a steamroller. Why the Sun rises and sets. Where thunder and lightning come from. Why people get sick. Why people look like their parents. How the complexity of life came into being. I could go on and on.
All these things were once explained by religion. But as we understood the world better, and learned to observe it more carefully, the explanations based on religion were replaced by ones based on physical cause and effect. Consistently. Thoroughly. Like a steamroller. The number of times that a supernatural explanation of a phenomenon has been replaced by a natural explanation? Thousands upon thousands upon thousands.

Now. The number of times that a natural explanation of a phenomenon has been replaced by a supernatural one? The number of times humankind has said, “We used to think (X) was caused by physical cause and effect, but now we understand that it’s caused by God, or spirits, or demons, or the soul”?

Exactly zero.

Sure, people come up with new supernatural “explanations” for stuff all the time. But explanations with evidence? Replicable evidence? Carefully gathered, patiently tested, rigorously reviewed evidence? Internally consistent evidence? Large amounts of it, from many different sources?

Again — exactly zero.

Given that this is true, what are the chances that any given phenomenon for which we currently don’t have a thorough explanation — human consciousness, for instance, or the origin of the Universe — will be best explained by the supernatural?
Given this pattern, it’s clear that the chances of this are essentially zero. So close to zero that they might as well be zero. And the hypothesis of the supernatural is therefore a hypothesis we can discard. It is a hypothesis we came up with when we didn’t understand the world as well as we do now… but that, on more careful examination, has never once been shown to be correct.

If I see any solid evidence to support God, or any supernatural explanation of any phenomenon, I’ll reconsider my disbelief. Until then, I’ll assume that the mind-bogglingly consistent pattern of natural explanations replacing supernatural ones is almost certain to continue.
(Oh — for the sake of brevity, I’m generally going to say “God” in this chapter when I mean “God, or the soul, or metaphysical energy, or any sort of supernatural being or substance.” I don’t feel like getting into discussions about, “Well, I don’t believe in an old man in the clouds with a white beard, but I believe…” It’s not just the man in the white beard that I don’t believe in. I don’t believe in any sort of religion, any sort of soul or spirit or metaphysical guiding force, anything that isn’t the physical world and its vast and astonishing manifestations.

To be continued.....
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Weah96:

Spoken like a true novice. Ha-ha-ha. You'll learn.

Why do humans need money or a form of currency? What's the purpose of the Corvette or the Bugatti? Why do humans construct large mansions?

You are the novice here because you think Money is everything. When god-haters say worshipping God is not morality and they can be good without his existence, I wonder if they know what being good is.

Money is not to be chased. There is no money trail for those that follow God. There is this weird formula Christ gave in the bible he said "Seek ye first heaven and all other things shall be added unto you".

How many bugatti owners experience peace. It is like you don't know the turmoils of a rich home that has no christ in it.

Ok how does the money trail lead to women.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
Esdb3:

You are the novice here because you think Money is everything. When god-haters say worshipping God is not morality and they can be good without his existence, I wonder if they know what being good is.

Money is not to be chased. There is no money trail for those that follow God. There is this weird formula Christ gave in the bible he said "Seek ye first heaven and all other things shall be added unto you".

How many bugatti owners experience peace. It is like you don't know the turmoils of a rich home that has no christ in it.

Ok how does the money trail lead to women.

Mate selection. It's the real reason we use money. It's the reason African leaders remain in power past their time. It's the reason the Bugatti and iPhones were built. Consumerism is a form of mate selection.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
Weah96:

Mate selection. It's the real reason we use money. It's the reason African leaders remain in power past their time. It's the reason the Bugatti and iPhones were built. Consumerism is a form of mate selection.
How does mate selection concern the terms african leaders stay in office.

So people can't get good women until they consume a lot of expensive goods? You've seen a lot of pornstars and instagram models and want them so bad but you feel you can't reach them cause your pocket aint handsome enough so you conclude money can only get you women. Money can get you any woman don't get me wrong but have you heard the saying that 'the woman you are spending money on, some other dude is fucking her for free?'

I'm sure it cost kanye a lot to bed kim. But ray J did it for free. Kim's bodyguard did it for free. Someone in her highschool who disvirgined her surely did it for free.

And the iphone was built because apple offers quality service and steve jobs wanted to be rich and steve wozniak was too talented not to make it. And iphones are only expensive here, they are not that expensive in America.

The bugatti was built, ok, to show off but also because someone wanted to satisfy the needs of those who love fast cars and luxury. I could go on.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Esdb3:

How does mate selection concern the terms african leaders stay in office.

So people can't get good women until they consume a lot of expensive goods? You've seen a lot of pornstars and instagram models and want them so bad but you feel you can't reach them cause your pocket aint handsome enough so you conclude money can only get you women. Money can get you any woman don't get me wrong but have you heard the saying that 'the woman you are spending money on, some other dude is fucking her for free?'

I'm sure it cost kanye a lot to bed kim. But ray J did it for free. Kim's bodyguard did it for free. Someone in her highschool who disvirgined her surely did it for free.

And the iphone was built because apple offers quality service and steve jobs wanted to be rich and steve wozniak was too talented not to make it. And iphones are only expensive here, they are not that expensive in America.

The bugatti was built, ok, to show off but also because someone wanted to satisfy the needs of those who love fast cars and luxury. I could go on.

You are a child. Have you heard of some guy called Sigmund Freud? He reached the same conclusion about human behavior and was obsessed with it.

Kanye didn't just bang Kim. They produced an offspring together. Ray Jay's offspring was either aborted or he didn't make one.

Kanye is making the gamble that her facial symmetry would transfer over to the offspring and you know what that means. The offspring is found attractive by the ladies, or the males. It's really not rocket science.

All we do in this life is F and watch over the products of our F..king.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Weah96:

You are a child. Have you heard of some guy called Sigmund Freud? He reached the same conclusion about human behavior and was obsessed with it.

Kanye didn't just bang Kim. They produced an offspring together. Ray Jay's offspring was either aborted or he was didn't make one.

Kanye is making the gamble that her facial symmetry would transfer over to the offspring and you know what that means. The offspring is found attractive by the ladies, or the males. It's really not rocket science.

Kanye married Kim. Ray J didn't. While Kanye spends on their relationship. Ray J made money from it. Who told you Ray J cared about a baby with her. He just wanted to bang and go like I would if I get the chance. You are the child, to think anybody really cares about fathering a child with a bitch.

So kim is the only fine lady that can birth fine kids? He is dumb cause he has forgotten that the genetic traits of her LovePeddler-ness would transfer too.

Sigisimund freud; the thing about humans that formulates theories about human behaviour is that they forget they themselves are humans.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
Esdb3:

Kanye married Kim. Ray J didn't. While Kanye spends on their relationship. Ray J made money from it. Who told you Ray J cared about a baby with her. He just wanted to bang and go like I would if I get the chance. You are the child, to think anybody really cares about fathering a child with a bitch.

So kim is the only fine lady that can birth fine kids? He is dumb cause he has forgotten that the genetic traits of her LovePeddler-ness would transfer too.

Sigisimund freud; the thing about humans that formulates theories about human behaviour is that they forget they themselves are humans.

I ticked a nerve there, didn't I? Well, Abraham Maslow was correct with his hierarchy of human needs too. The old psychologists didn't have to worry about political correctness, you see, they weren't losing their jobs. After our metabolic requirements, shelter, and clothing, we want to F.uck. Life proceeds from there.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Weah96:

I ticked a nerve there, didn't I? Well, Abraham Maslow was correct with his hierarchy of human needs too. The old psychologists didn't have to worry about political correctness, you see, they weren't losing their jobs. After our metabolic requirements, shelter, and clothing, we want to F.uck. Life proceeds from there.

Not everybody wants to go in that order. Some f..uck while they have neither. No man can put a order to man's want hence the saying 'one man's food, another's poison'. In america, 15 years old have sex. I don't like psychologists, they see themselves as elite and above and play god.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Esdb3:

Not everybody wants to go in that order. Some f..uck while they have neither. No man can put a order to man's want hence the saying 'one man's food, another's poison'. In america, 15 years old have sex. I don't like psychologists, they see themselves as elite and above and play god.

If you're having sex, then you're not hungry. You would have eaten something in the last 4 days.

Your metabolic needs come first. We need air, water, and food otherwise our organic vehicles break apart. Everyone on Nairaland has access to air, water, and food. Otherwise, we would be out there trying to breathe, or find water and food.

Clothing, shelter, and sex can be interchanged. I've heard of two mad people sleeping together.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by stephendamsoho: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Weah96:

If you're having sex, then you're not hungry. You would have eaten something in the last 4 days.

Your metabolic needs come first. We need air, water, and food otherwise our organic vehicles break apart. Everyone on Nairaland has access to air, water, and food. Otherwise, we would be out there trying to breathe, or find water and food.

Clothing, shelter, and sex can be interchanged. I've heard of two mad people sleeping together.

My point exactly with psychology. And this should show you how NWO works out mind control. That is why they inject epidemics once in a while to put us in a certain state of mind. You have ebola, bird flu, hurricane katrina(HAARP conspiracy).

This is the evil of studying humans like they are animals in a cage. If it was another higher planet that studies us it is acceptable but humans like us playing God and messing with us? Duh! Everybody knows if you are comfortable you look for more comforting things but why must someone toy with those conditions in a bid to be in control.

Well, I've heard their are aliens in the illuminati. I've heard that a certain planet's life form said they were studying humans like we study animals. So the human psychologists may have been paid.

But please stop brandishing the writings of some dumb-arse psycho that can't live his life and let others live but wants to appear at the top of a food chain his arrogance invented.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by stephendamsoho: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2017
hmmm
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
How can you show with mathematical certainty that there is no God? Impossible.

Both believers and Atheist are not wrong. They both need a certain leap of faith to arrive at their conclusions.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by krushdripper(m): 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
Stephendamsoho, According to the Law of logic, it is not reasonable to believe that there is God. However, if you say that He does not exist, if you then die and you finally discover that He exists, know that He will subject you to terrible judgment.

Take note and keep that in mind.

Life is fungus, bacteria, viruses, pathogens put together and the earth is our host, when you die, your properties become fuel to existing and incoming life, believe it or not, the state you were in when life was going on before you were born is the state you return to when you die, zero perception of anything, life is purely biological and your god is a huge scam that needs to be eradicated.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by OtemAtum: 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Esdb3:

One question does magick(I didn't misspell it) happen?
is God a magician? The magic that happen doesn't prove God's existence. However, a creator exist, and that creator is you, me and e be everything in existence. There is no skydaddy God.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Challspace(m): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Esdb3:

You live your life on other people's opinions, you simply cannot think for yourself!

You live a drama everyday while people in high places design scripts for your type and you act it like dumb shits.

You claim intellectuals, thinkers but you don't even believe a common 'illuminati' exists. Everything is logical to you.

See if you can't text with sense let the seemingly reasonable folk I quoted answer my damn Questions!

I hope you've used the past two or so years to understand what Illuminati is really about. If not, I can help. undecided
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by chrisav: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
stephendamsoho:
"Does God exist?" is a valid and relevant question. Here are my top reasons why the answer is a resounding, "No."

“But just because religion has done some harm — that doesn’t mean it’s mistaken! Sure, people have done terrible things in God’s name. That doesn’t mean God doesn’t exist!”

Yup. If you’re arguing that — you’re absolutely right. And the question of whether religion is true or not is important. But “Does God exist?” is a valid and relevant question. Here are my Top Ten reasons why the answer is a resounding, “No.”

1: The consistent replacement of supernatural explanations of the world with natural ones.

When you look at the history of what we know about the world, you see a noticeable pattern. Natural explanations of things have been replacing supernatural explanations of them. Like a steamroller. Why the Sun rises and sets. Where thunder and lightning come from. Why people get sick. Why people look like their parents. How the complexity of life came into being. I could go on and on.
All these things were once explained by religion. But as we understood the world better, and learned to observe it more carefully, the explanations based on religion were replaced by ones based on physical cause and effect. Consistently. Thoroughly. Like a steamroller. The number of times that a supernatural explanation of a phenomenon has been replaced by a natural explanation? Thousands upon thousands upon thousands.

Now. The number of times that a natural explanation of a phenomenon has been replaced by a supernatural one? The number of times humankind has said, “We used to think (X) was caused by physical cause and effect, but now we understand that it’s caused by God, or spirits, or demons, or the soul”?

Exactly zero.

Sure, people come up with new supernatural “explanations” for stuff all the time. But explanations with evidence? Replicable evidence? Carefully gathered, patiently tested, rigorously reviewed evidence? Internally consistent evidence? Large amounts of it, from many different sources?

Again — exactly zero.

Given that this is true, what are the chances that any given phenomenon for which we currently don’t have a thorough explanation — human consciousness, for instance, or the origin of the Universe — will be best explained by the supernatural?
Given this pattern, it’s clear that the chances of this are essentially zero. So close to zero that they might as well be zero. And the hypothesis of the supernatural is therefore a hypothesis we can discard. It is a hypothesis we came up with when we didn’t understand the world as well as we do now… but that, on more careful examination, has never once been shown to be correct.

If I see any solid evidence to support God, or any supernatural explanation of any phenomenon, I’ll reconsider my disbelief. Until then, I’ll assume that the mind-bogglingly consistent pattern of natural explanations replacing supernatural ones is almost certain to continue.
(Oh — for the sake of brevity, I’m generally going to say “God” in this chapter when I mean “God, or the soul, or metaphysical energy, or any sort of supernatural being or substance.” I don’t feel like getting into discussions about, “Well, I don’t believe in an old man in the clouds with a white beard, but I believe…” It’s not just the man in the white beard that I don’t believe in. I don’t believe in any sort of religion, any sort of soul or spirit or metaphysical guiding force, anything that isn’t the physical world and its vast and astonishing manifestations.

To be continued.....
To be continued? you typed this long stuff to discredit God? lol
Looking for empirical evidence to prove God? Science and spirituality are on two different dimensions bro. Trying to "reason " God from your brains? Here lies your confusion! Like taking a Goat to school! To do what? Come up higher friend! There are higher dimensions..
Lastly your belief doesn't invalidate reality it only blinds your mind from reality.
regards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures / Is It True That The Man Christ Is Not God? / Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.