Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? (1149 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. / Help!!! I Am Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hello guys,sorry if wat am about to say would make me appear naive,...maybe it does..there's this great girl am dating,we are both into each other,she's cute,amazing and all,the thing is i never asked for a visit but she wants to visit me,well,depending on the type of guy i am(timid)i dont really get visits from girls,the thing is how can i host a wonderful visit to her?what are those things i could do to make her enjoy her stay?.pls guys i really wanna try removing the sex part for now;am nt really a sex freak,and i dont want her to feel like thats what our love for each other is all about...pls i'll love to hear great answers.thanx NAIRALANDERS in advance..
Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Maybe introvert will know

1 Like

Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by Slimzjoe(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
You've gat to Know what Kinda Things she Likes. Does she Likes movies? What Kind? Is she an outdoor Person? Is she 'Ms Cuddly' ?

You just have to Make her Comfortable shikena

1 Like

Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by Hawlahscho(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Make the environment as nice as you can.

Prepare for her, her favourite meal.

Get those funny Indian movies ready for her. (funny I said, not weird undecided)

Take her out if you can. (Stadium, Swimming pool, cinema etc) according to your capability.

Play games together on phone or system (Scrabble, Zuma, fruit ninja etc)

Surprise her with gift (what you know she really needs)

Kiss her when necessary, she needs it.

I won't talk about sex that much because it depends on 2 of you. Some girls may want it while some will respect you d more if you can love them without making love to them, I think you should know your babe more.

LAST BOMB: Don't give her any transport fare when she's leaving so that it won't become "dutifully", when she gets back home you can then make a bank transfer (if u really wanna give her something).

As per medium level lover-guy, you've tried if you could do all the above "lovy-dovy" hosting. Davhid

1 Like

Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Be calm.. It depends on your budget and If you are staying alone + how many days is she gonna stay with you! Answer this 1st.

1 Like

Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Be yourself and think of the issue @ hand. Consider ur recent situation, worries... As for the sex part... Try being more romantic... Ladies love calm, romantic and matured niggas who is up to the task.

1 Like

Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Typing

Ola! how you dey?
Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Be calm.. It depends on your budget and If you are staying alone + how many days is she gonna stay with you! Answer this 1st.
okay am not staying alone,there's this sure banger that when she visits,my uncles(mom's brothers) will probably be at home,not scared about that though,my mom(single) will be at her work place then...and about my finance,a lil' below average...over to you.
Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
You can cook her fav dish together, watch movies, gist generally and laugh

1 Like

Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Slimzjoe:
You've gat to Know what Kinda Things she Likes. Does she Likes movies? What Kind? Is she an outdoor Person? Is she 'Ms Cuddly' ?

You just have to Make her Comfortable shikena
wow,helpful...thanks...and oh boy!..she's a movie freak but for our area,light get small wahala o,hence,the movie part wont really work out,which is why am trying so hard to avoid a very boring moment together...yur comment made sense still.
Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by PunterTim(m): 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dude,take dis one advice:
Mak Sure To Lay Her,It'l Boost Ur Value To Her

#GirlsAreNtLogical
Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sapphire06:
You can cook her fav dish together, watch movies, gist generally and laugh
Thanks sis,but dat her fav food ehnn,e dey take hours to cook o,lol,for those of us from this part of the south/south region(akwa ibom)ekpang nkukwo no easy to prepare o...twas helpful though...
Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by Hawlahscho(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
Oyind17:

Ola! how you dey?

Fine, I am. What about you cool
Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunterTim:
Dude,take dis one advice:

Mak Sure To Lay Her,It'l Boost Ur Value To Her

#GirlsAreNtLogical
hmmmm,tis is wat i ws trying to avoid...gals pls advice me o..do you peeps often need sex to feel loved?cos dat is wat most guys say a gal needs in a relationship to feel more loved,tho i still see this as moot...just asking o,but anyway,guy i find her sexually attractive but i dont wanna initiate that on her first visit...trust me she's smart...
Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Davhid:

okay am not staying alone,there's this sure banger that when she visits,my uncles(mom's brothers) will probably be at home,not scared about that though,my mom(single) will be at her work place then...and about my finance,a lil' below average...over to you.
So let's say she's gonna stay for 2-3days....

Try and make her feel comfortable by trying to cook for her the first time she comes... Don't go out on the 1st day... Try and be indoor and watch a nice/romantic movie..

The next day- Take her out to a very nice and romantic spot.. I'm sure you know her taste... Make sure the environment is very cool and not too rugged so that she won't feel uncomfortable

Be yourself and don't exceed what you have in ur pocket... If you have some cash left you can take her go grab some stuffs in the supermarket and get her something Nice..something to Wow her to show ur love.

Then you can head back to your house what happen next I don't need to tell you....am sure she's gonna appreciate it believe me!
Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Make the environment as nice as you can.

Prepare for her, her favourite meal.

Get those funny Indian movies ready for her. (funny I said, not weird undecided)

Take her out if you can. (Stadium, Swimming pool, cinema etc) according to your capability.

Play games together on phone or system (Scrabble, Zuma, fruit ninja etc)

Surprise her with gift (what you know she really needs)

Kiss her when necessary, she needs it.

I won't talk about sex that much because it depends on 2 of you. Some girls may want it while some will respect you d more if you can love them without making love to them, I think you should know your babe more.

LAST BOMB: Don't give her any transport fare when she's leaving so that it won't become "dutifully", when she gets back home you can then make a bank transfer (if u really wanna give her something).

As per medium level lover-guy, you've tried if you could do all the above "lovy-dovy" hosting. Davhid
WOW!!!...NICE!..THANKS.
Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by pasqal09: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Maybe introvert will know
Why's everybody mentioning introvert on every thread?
Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
So let's say she's gonna stay for 2-3days....

Try and make her feel comfortable by trying to cook for her the first time she comes... Don't go out on the 1st day... Try and be indoor and watch a nice/romantic movie..

The next day- Take her out to a very nice and romantic spot.. I'm sure you know her taste... Make sure the environment is very cool and not too rugged so that she won't feel uncomfortable

Be yourself and don't exceed what you have in ur pocket... If you have some cash left you can take her go grab some stuffs in the supermarket and get her something Nice..something to Wow her to show ur love.

Then you can head back to your house what happen next I don't need to tell you....am sure she's gonna appreciate it believe me!

uhmmm,to be truthful bruh...am in my teenage age(19yrs)no castigation plsss,...d tin is i dont really see the above mentioned happening,she's just coming for a few hours visit,i stay with my mom n uncles,trust me am nt dat independent....your point sounds perfect,i.e only if i was really on my own...thanx tho.
Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Fine, I am. What about you cool

Fine thanks
Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by PunterTim(m): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
Davhid:

hmmmm,tis is wat i ws trying to avoid...gals pls advice me o..do you peeps often need sex to feel loved?cos dat is wat most guys say a gal needs in a relationship to feel more loved,tho i still see this as moot...just asking o,but anyway,guy i find her sexually attractive but i dont wanna initiate that on her first visit...trust me she's smart...
Dnt wanna sound lyk a Misogynist bt WHO GIV DEM SMARTNESS
Bro,strike while d iron is hot

Dnt Com Bak Wit Stories That Touch D Hrt
Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunterTim:
Dnt wanna sound lyk a Misogynist bt WHO GIV DEM SMARTNESS
Bro,strike while d iron is hot

Dnt Com Bak Wit Stories That Touch D Hrt
hahahahahahaha,funny guy...its cool though,but the reason am trying not to initiate the sex part is that i respect her thats all,and i just wanna let her know that our relationship aint all about sex...i know somehow she'll understand this....the reason i did put up this thread was to know how a visit like this could be handled very maturedly without leading to sex..or not become boring per say..
Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by PunterTim(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Davhid:

hahahahahahaha,funny guy...its cool though,i respect her thats all.
I shudnt b quoting u here bt im compelled to do d following:

Lyk u sed ure 19,im afraid u havent yet come to realise d intricacies of Dating,Manhood and Women

Many guys(Men) dnt knw wat it takes to b a MAN,u nid to realize dat ure one powerful being n nt some tool to please d oda gender

Stop tinkin abt Romeo n Juliet kind of love cos it dosent exist,nt in dis very harsh world...
Show her ure incharge or she'l soon charge u outta her lyf! #Fact

I'l write a post on dis one day

1 Like

Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunterTim:
I shudnt b quoting u here bt im compelled to do d following:

Lyk u sed ure 19,im afraid u havent yet come to realise d intricacies of Dating,Manhood and Women

Many guys(Men) dnt knw wat it takes to b a MAN,u nid to realize dat ure one powerful being n nt some tool to please d oda gender

Stop tinkin abt Romeo n Juliet kind of love cos it dosent exist,nt in dis very harsh world...
Show her ure incharge or she'l soon charge u outta her lyf! #Fact

I'l write a post on dis one day
you peeps are making this harder than it seems,....cant a nice healthy relationship exist without sex?sex?sex?..
Re: Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend? by PunterTim(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
Davhid:

you peeps are making this harder than it seems,....cant a nice healthy relationship exist without sex?sex?sex?..
Ya,it can bt u'l hav to ask d females abt dat!

Look,they want it too,they jus pretend n do shakara wit it;Dnt initiate it n they'l tink ure Gay(no offence to Gays)

Jus dnt bliv dier lies,they absolutely want/love it,they jus dnt want u lookin @ it as d only tin they can offer...

Bro,Trust Me On Dis

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Post Utme Registration And Clearance: What You Need To Know / Should i continue or forget about her? / Characteristics Of A Good Husband To Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.