Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,501 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? (1067 Views)

Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences / The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) / Near Death Experince Of An Ex-jehovah Witness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? by allibaba2: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2009
Good day to you all. The topic am offering up to day is quite intresting as it is intriguing. Have any of us experienced or know anyone that has experienced an NDE? Pls let's share our unbelievable storries.
Re: Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? by allibaba2: 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2009
In the mid months of 95, an uncle of mine was involved in a gashly motor accident. The sports car he was driving rammed head on into an in coming tanker, in the car with him was his friend who died on the spot. My uncle spent 3 months in comma, and when he finally came around, he told an elaborate tale of how he had died but was returned back to life at the end of a long journy by my late grand father who had died some 15 years befor. However during his 3 months in comma his heart never stoped beating. He believes he actualy died and by some providence was sent back. Can you all believe it.
Re: Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? by allibaba2: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2009
Come on great people of Nairaland is there no other person on this our planet that has got a similar experince like the one i just told? Pls let's share. Thank you all, expecting your replies.
Re: Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? by richylaw(m): 11:18am On Mar 18, 2009
Absolutely there are tons of such experiences recounted by witnesses or victim.My elder brother once gave such an account after a motor accident in which the other passenger with him died and he was in a comma. But the truth of the matter is this: it is either allucination which affects the state of the brain, like dreams does or a mystery yet unravel about the existence of God.
Re: Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? by allibaba2: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2009
@richylaw i believe you've quite a facinating theory. What did your brother acctualy experience? If u dont mind could u share with us the whole story. Thank you.
Re: Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? by PastorAIO: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2009
Re: Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? by allibaba2: 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2009
@ Pastor AIO thank you very much for directing us to that thread, however, this topic deals with the perception of an after life by those who believe to have had its experince, and are still Living. Their tales can never be investigated or proven to be conclusive, as well as inconclusive but they are real experiences like the one i told above by someone who is still very much alive. People lets share our tales pls. Thank you.
Re: Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? by allibaba2: 7:55am On Mar 19, 2009
Any one?
Re: Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? by richylaw(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2009
At your request I will narrate the story as it had happened to my immediate elder brother, however, I will implore all readers to see this as an individual experience to my family, hence depicting how strong we may believe if the subject topic exists or not. Like I pointed out in my earlier post, this could be well fictitious, hallucination or yet true, It all depends on an individual mind deepness, psychological orientation, and philosophic acceptability of metaphysical or supernatural occurrence. As for me, I do not dispute the possibility but then, it could even be a dream except for some extra ordinary issues that may be attached at times, as in the case below.
In the case of my elder brother who was in comma for close to two days and was later certified dead. He claimed he saw himself going along a clean straight route with the other guy who sat beside him in the car before the accident. At a point they found themselves at a 'T' junction. It was quite tempting to follow the same path as the other guy decided to start dancing to an irresistible choral rendition coming from nowhere, but as my brother made the attempt he realised that two people were pulling him to follow the other path and so he agreed and left his partner to go the other way. He later realised that the two people that pulled him were our paternal grandparents who had long died. They took him the opposite side, to a street where he saw mansions, castles and even smaller houses, he was finally shown a plot with a foundation on it and he was told that was his house yet unfinished, he claimed to have begged this two elderly ones to share their mansion with them pending the completion of his own, but they refused and made him realised that the building can never be completed while he was with them and that may mean sleeping in sun and rain for eternity! He further claimed to have turned deaf hears to them, this made them to get long canes like that of the Yoruba masquerades popularly referred to as 'atorin' and was beaten to ‘life’ ( this was confirmed as he actually shouted and began struggling aggressively for breath just distance to the entrance to the morgue at UCH Ibadan.
On another note the partner died immediately the accident happened at Iyaganku area of Ibadan, at midnight, around 12.00 am. My aunty who happened to be the first family contact to be at UCH got there around 11.00 am in the morning after the news of the accident was broken to her. Guess by whom? The other passenger in the car with him (who also was a relative), whose body had been deposited into the morgue since the early hours of the day! My aunty claimed that this relative came to her around 9.00am while the environmental sanitation was going on and told her he had an accident with my brother and that my brother had been in comma but he was lucky to have only a little scratch at the back of his ear and that was why he could leave the hospital to come and break the news at home. He emphasized on the need for my aunty to rush down to UCH to render whatever assistance to my brother. By the time she went into her room and came out she didn’t see him again but she believed that could have been that the guy is worried and had rushed to tell other relatives. Her greatest shock was at UCH at 11.00am; when she realised that the acclaimed unhurt relative victim who came to break the news was in the morgue! In a confusing affirmative request the body was brought out cold on the morgue corpse tray. There was not a single fracture or wound on the corpse except for the scratch at the back of his ear, which the restless spirit had earlier shown her at home.
( My claims of the accident may be verified at the Iyaganku police Station, as the fence of this very police station was what the Tipper truck rammed my brothers white Peugeot saloon car into at 12.00am and no one came to their rescue until morning around 9.00am of December 12,1992 when the policemen on morning duty took the initially two lifeless body and two breathing but heavily wounded ladies to UCH, otherwise no one would have done that as there was the Environmental Sanitation going on)
I rest my case
Re: Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? by allibaba2: 9:03am On Mar 21, 2009
@Richylaw. Thank you so much for sharing your powerful personal/family storry with us. I could only imagin what the entire family went through with such an odeal. In the case of my uncle atleast his heart did'nt stop at all, he said he was walking along a foopath that stretched in opposite direction for eternity, with shrubs on either side. Now at the end of the road, he got to a close with a huge Red gate that stretched to high heavens. When he knocked guess who opened? His dad, My Grand Dad that had died some 15 years before. My uncle told him that he was thisty an needed a drink, and wants to go in to rest, but his his dad told him that it was'nt time for him to pass through the gate. However an arguement ensured between them, at this juncture his dad became hostile, picked up a big stick and chased him away, and in a bid to run for safty he regained conciousness. @Richylaw You see the big stick theme also occuring in my storry. This is facinating indeed. Thank you very much Richylaw. Any one els?
Re: Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? by allibaba2: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2009
Pls lets share more tales pls.
Re: Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? by mnwankwo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2009
@Poster

If you are interested in NDE, the website below is a good starting point.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near-death_experience

I would have given some personal insight into the phenomenon but it is better to keep quiet about it and other supernormal phenomenon. People in many cases are not searching for the Truth in these matters but just to engage in debate or reinstate their preconceived notion that such phenomenon does not exist or the work of demons. For most human beings, only personal experience  will awaken them to the reality of these supernormal events.  Best wishes in your quest to understand NDE. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? by allibaba2: 8:18am On Mar 26, 2009
@m_nwankwo you've said it all and i agree 100% with you. It a matter of i believe only i percive, if i dont then those percieving must be allucinating. Thanj you so so much. Pls more reactions.

(1) (Reply)

Assembling The Profile Of A Hatetheist / A Church Where People Worship Naked / Why Is The Church Fragmented Into So Many Denominations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.