Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader (40747 Views)

Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader / Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) / Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Chigold101(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
The latest in the VERT group
oh... See joblessness grin angry wink grin cheesy
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by PentiumPro(f): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mogidi:

More literate than your president though.

Lmaoo cheesy cheesy e pain am!
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Nice365: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
namuguibe:
Wow - what a cool tongue twisting name: Gbajabiamila. If you can pronounce this name correctly in UK 1st time, they will give you free 1 year scholarship to study in Leeds cheesy
The name sounds like Juju Shrine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Mogidi: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
PentiumPro:

Lmaoo cheesy cheesy e pain am!

Na Buhari and you e suppose pain.
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Papasmal(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
The "ajokuta ma'mumi"has bin disapointed by dogara.
Dare tinubu again and risk LAGOON ur final abode.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Nicepoker(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
The man relegated from speaker to his position. And f00ls online are jubilating.
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Richman15: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS, Gbajabiamila. U are a True Yoruba Son. Just like MKO Abiola, U did not Give-Up easily to yr mate. I am PROUD of U.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by lawbabs: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mogidi:
What concession did Gbaja offer, I know punch won't tell us.

P:S
Just in case any one wants to beat chest, don't forget Gbajiamila was supposed to be the House Speaker. This is like applying to be a manager and ending up as chief cleaner.

What did Gbaja do to you? You so hate him.... Na wa o. But I must admit that you don't know anything about politics. Why do u think Dogara doesnt want him to be the house leader? He has so much influence and the speaker is trying to protect himself. So dont think House leader role is a cleaner role. it is a very serious role... watchout!

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Mogidi: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
lawbabs:

What did Gbaja do to you? You so hate him.... Na wa o. But I must admit that you don't know anything about politics. Why do u think Dogara doesnt want him to be the house leader? He has so much influence and the speaker is trying to protect himself. So dont think House leader role is a cleaner role. [size=13pt]it is a very serious role[/size] watchout!

So is the role of Street Cleaner.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by nakamora: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gbaja House leader vs Leo Ogor minority leader.Let the 2nd halve begins.
7th house:Gbaja 1:Ogor 0 (conversation of PDP speaker to APC)
8th house:Gbaja vs Ogor (who wins 8th house,let the battle start)

Like for Gbaja
Share for Ogor

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by NCP: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
samobaba:
The leadership crisis in the House of Representatives appears to have been resolved as the member, representing Surulere Federal Constituency of Lagos, Mr. Femi Gbajabiamila, has emerged the Majority Leader of the House.

President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday met the representatives ahead of their resumption today but the federal lawmakers emerged from the meeting singing discordant tunes, suggesting that the meeting with the president had failed.

Details later…

http://www.punchng.com/news/gbajabiamila-emerges-reps-majority-leader/

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by ArodewilliamsT: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Just in case any one wants to beat chest, don't forget Gbajiamila was supposed to be the House Speaker. This is like applying to be a manager and ending up as chief cleaner.

Haha, they think we have forgotten.
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Rexyl(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
It's good to be resilient while fighting for the right thing to be done. But with all he could do he was only compensated, they have denied him the crown and the expected glory. For the sake of peace and progress he just have to take that and swallow up the painful feeling of being cheated.
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by mentorandfriend(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
The latest in the VERT group
Just an advice my dear. Go and read your books. Leave introvert alone.
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by fyneguy: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kenobus:
So House Leader is the winning for Tinubu?

You have no idea. He's the Majority Leader. A vibrant majority leader can outwit a clueless Speaker. Now the game will shift to patronage from the executive arm and that is when you will know who really is powerful.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by PentiumPro(f): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Na Buhari and you e suppose pain.

If a so called illiterate ( as you referred to Mr. President) is ruling you and your whole living generations, what does that makes you to be?
Don't bother to crack your weak brain. cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Jowonloju(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
alaoeri:
Tinubu is winning in real life, TANoids are wailing online. cheesy
Where is pa chuckwudi44? food don land. grin
Another shocker will hits them when PMB finally releases the list of his ministers.
All hail the great Jagaban. cool
At least now they can now move to resolve the Senate leadership crises constitutionally, now that they have their list EFCC can start looking, at their cupboard for skeleton while the Clarke face prosecution for forgery.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Mogidi: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
PentiumPro:

If a so called illiterate ( as you referred to the President) is ruling you and your whole living generations, what does that makes you to be?
Don't bother to crack your weak brain. cheesy grin
And so called Ogogoro master governed you for nearly 6yrs, were you inebriated the whole time?

Don't bother replying again, got bigger fish to fryyyyyyyyyyyyy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Richman15: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
LKO:
I have watched Femi Gbaj over d years with keen interest. The man is brainy, very exposed and an intellectual giant. I can bet my all, there is no match to Femi in d present assembly. In Nigeria, ur inferior rules over u, if not, Dogara is no match to Femi.
Na True Talk. U are CORRECT.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by PentiumPro(f): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mogidi:

And so called Ogogoro master governed you for nearly 6yrs, were you inebriated the whole time?

Don't bother replying again, got bigger fish to fryyyyyyyyyyyyy

Lmao. the drunk wasn't prepared for leadership role but leadership was thrusted on him, and at the appropriate time , he got his asss kicked out grin grin , (the first incumbent to be so treated) and fools like Mogidi have been wailing ever since their jesus on earth got whooped in the face cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by obinoral1179(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mogidi:

he might not be the speaker but you can't ruled out the importance of th majority leader in the house of assembly.
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Richman15: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
LKO:
I have watched Femi Gbaj over d years with keen interest. The man is brainy, very exposed and an intellectual giant. I can bet my all, there is no match to Femi in d present assembly. In Nigeria, ur inferior rules over u, if not, Dogara is no match to Femi.
Na True Talk. U are CORRECT.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by stalione(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mogidi:

undecided cry if humans were made 2be like cars n have mechanics,I would've carried the brain of a sheep n put in ur block head so dat u'l get confused the more.Gbaja (senate president).SaTAnoIds una go tire very soon!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by yurmeeh(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Yes, good and cool,now that things is backing to normal let them start work that we elected them for and start discussion on how to cut their fat salaries and allowances which they can not justified.Nigerians are waiting to see good and transparent leadership under the watch of Saraki and Dogara God bless Nigeria
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by trappatoni(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2253966_dashsense_jpeg81abf3acb54aa60dd6e866dd892c1fce

Haha grin grin you obviously typed this while your hand is shaking as a result of this shock How news. So, when did gbaja became a senator that he is now vying for the post of Senate president?

modified: The mumu don change am. grin PDP thugs are confused dummy.
en blood pressure don shoot through the roof. The fury in him has really taken a toll on his cerebrum.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by bigerboy200: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
LKO:
Some brilliant and sharp guys are in dat house ohh..Yeah..Femi Gbaj is very very brilliant, so also is Dogara..dere is this former kwara speaker also dere,don't knw his name,then Jibrin is another guy to watch out 4....The past few weeks has shown that Dogara is a true leader tho...I think APC's got a good decent number of brilliant guys in dat house..I hope this will translate to better governance tho...that's all we d masses care 4.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Heluwajohnson(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mogidi:

UR A REAL SLOW POKE!!

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Benzzle: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mogidi:

wailing wailer...now he is the house leader, eat your words

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Cossette: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Thank goodness, now they can get to work
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
What an IRONY ' what mulikat got on a platter of gold, Gbajabiamila got it amid sleepless nights,Tearing of cloths, and some exchange of punches .
That is life o. Kama aínt sweet at all.
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by freeage7(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
alaoeri:
Tinubu is winning in real life, TANoids are wailing online. cheesy
Where is pa chuckwudi44? food don land. grin
Another shocker will hits them when PMB finally releases the list of his ministers.
All hail the great Jagaban. cool
How do u mean? When Tinubu actually wanted Femi Gbajabiamila to be the speaker. Let's keep our fingers crossed and see how things pan out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs / Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners / Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.