Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader (40745 Views)

Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader / Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) / Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by seyijoseph(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
We don't mind as the citizens of this great nation if this is what will ensure peace
and make Buhari deliver on his promises as the president of this great nation.
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by reuben79: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
"femi gbajabiamila our next governor in Lagos.we love u, eko oh ni bajee oh oh oh

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by KanwuliaJara: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
So? undecided
We should go and die or rejoice?
APC GET TO WORK AND CHANGE!!!!
Any light and water for SURULERE? grin
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Iyoma2(f): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
I type Dogara for google; google tell me say Nigeria house of Reps speaker, I try to type Gbajabi............... google dey reject, he dey tell me out of range. I write Dogara n Gbajabi............ For board for my students to pronounce they sang with Dogara n forgot Gbajabi............. APC make una tell dat man make him adjust that name if him wan remain for that house oh, upon all d bark weh him bark for one month him no fit bite even toothpick?
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
samobaba:
The leadership crisis in the House of Representatives appears to have been resolved as the member, representing Surulere Federal Constituency of Lagos, Mr. Femi Gbajabiamila, has emerged the Majority Leader of the House.

President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday met the representatives ahead of their resumption today but the federal lawmakers emerged from the meeting singing discordant tunes, suggesting that the meeting with the president had failed.

Details later…

http://www.punchng.com/news/gbajabiamila-emerges-reps-majority-leader/

Smashed eggs on the faces of the JONAAHIDEEN
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chukwudi44, how far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by sjbthunder(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hapi hapi hapi say baba no b joke ooooo
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by DeGenius3(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
alaoeri:
Tinubu is winning in real life, TANoids are wailing online. cheesy
Where is pa chuckwudi44? food don land. grin
Another shocker will hits them when PMB finally releases the list of his ministers.
All hail the great Jagaban. cool

thought he wanted to be the speaker?

so how is he winning?

just asking though.
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by ibntwk: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
kaypound:
Great news...now we can roll our sleeves and start working they need to justify the fat salaries they are collecting.

Lower house seems to be getting their acts right now....

In other news...

Saraki and Eweremadu...seems to be dancing shoki grin on the thin rope of impeachment and hopefully jail term if convicted of fraud.

Jagaban the great strategist and politics chess player of our naija today.
Lobatan
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by ibntwk: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Iyoma2:
I type Dogara for google; google tell me say Nigeria house of Reps speaker, I try to type Gbajabi............... google dey reject, he dey tell me out of range. I write Dogara n Gbajabi............ For board for my students to pronounce they sang with Dogara n forgot Gbajabi............. APC make una tell dat man make him adjust that name if him wan remain for that house oh, upon all d bark weh him bark for one month him no fit bite even toothpick?
see them enemy in disguise
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by DeGenius3(m): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
good for people who thinks its good
for them.

Download This Simple Report Attached Here
to Learn How You Can Set Up Your Own
Bulk SMS Portal And Make Six-Figure
Income Every Single Income

Click on the Link Below to Download the
Report:

==> https://app.box.com/s/385k64i8nq95zcqutklcp38yazivpevm

Meanwhile, Get This FREE Report and
Discover How You Can Earn Double of
Your Current Income Even As An Average
Nigerian Using A Unique Online Business

Here's The Link to The 39 Pages Report
That Will Teach You How:

==> http://serialbusinessinfo.com/new/anb.html
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by pasol4real(m): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
alaoeri:
Another shocker will hits them when PMB finally releases the list of his ministers.
U shud b ashamed of urselves jubilating over an inconsequential position like the majority house leader ,which was dashed to u only after pmb had intervened .hell I can't even remember the name of the last majority leader.what an inconsequential position!
It is now clear what is happening
Despite ur huge support for the north ,they only give to u what n when they feel like giving.
U hav absolutely no say in this government.
Chai, what a scam !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Ghandi12: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
I hope PDP will just allow APC to enjoy the benefits of being the leading party in the House.

PDP enjoyed all these benefits in full for 16 years and hardly ever allowed outsider to share with them.

All the problems APC is having now were started by PDP to destroy Buhari's government.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by alaoeri: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
pasol4real:

U shud b ashamed of urselves jubilating over an inconsequential position like the majority house leader ,which was dashed to u only after pmb had intervened .hell I can't even remember the name of the last majority leader.what an inconsequential position!
Despite ur huge support for the north ,they only give to u what n when they feel like giving.
Chai, what a scam !!!!!!
Wailing wailer spotted, no absolutely know nothing abt politics.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by bigass123(m): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
No you're wrong.. That comparison of urs is lopsided and unreasonable. Even if that is the case or even if he was relegated to post of the gate keeper in your scenario. Isn't putting the country first before personal ambitions the right thing to do?? If we want peace and development then we must be ready to compromise on certain personal ambitions.
That is what is expected in any sane society.

Mogidi:
What concession did Gbaja offer, I know punch won't tell us.

P:S
Just in case any one wants to beat chest, don't forget Gbajiamila was supposed to be the House Speaker. This is like applying to be a manager and ending up as chief cleaner.
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by freeslash: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
alaoeri:

#certificate
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by dahmie2013: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
Thank God! We can hear word now.
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
pasol4real:

Chai, what a scam !!!!!!
Don't mind the idiots!!! After been disgraced in the contest for speaker of the HOR, their local champion had to beg Buhari to intervene to get one inconsequential position that there are now gloating

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by VirginFinder: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros has Gbaja been made Speaker, a position he fought tooth and nail for?

You are a dullard!

Was today's plenary about who should be speaker or not?

Wasnt that settled over a month ago?

Werent you moroniccc ibos stoutly against Gbaja's emergence as leader as if he was up against an ibo man?

Now he has emerged, the story has changed.

How pathetic of you!

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
nakamora:
Gbaja House leader vs Leo Ogor minority leader.Let the 2nd halve begins.
7th house:Gbaja 1:Ogor 0 (conversation of PDP speaker to APC)
8th house:Gbaja vs Ogor (who wins 8th house,let the battle start)

Like for Gbaja
Share for Ogor
Lol how did Gbajabiamila win in the 7th house when he was the minority leader? I think you are demented

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by eliwa47(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin grin grin Gbaja fun ra e! at long last, congrats anyway.
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by VirginFinder: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Don't mind the idiots!!! After been disgraced in the contest for speaker of the HOR, their local champion had to beg Buhari to intervene to get one inconsequential position that there are now gloating

You are pained dullard!

If the 'House Leader' is irrelevant, why did the only 2 ibo APC reps in the house go to court just so that one of them can be deputy chief whip?

Why were you morrronnns so concerned about Gbaja grabbing the House Leader position or not and cheering Dogara on before now?

Hypocrites!

Yoruba gain, ibo loss. Chikena.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

Was today's plenary about who should be speaker or not?

Wasnt that settled over a month ago?

Werent you moroniccc ibos stoutly against Gbaja's emergence as leader as if he was up against an ibo man?

Now he has emerged, the story has changed.

How pathetic of you!
You people boasted how your Jagagban was the godfather of all godfathers and was going to decide the pace of this administration before he was humiliated onJune 9.There is nothing to gloat about. Your Jagabanrejected the speaker of the HOR zoned to the SW in 2011 only to fail to deliver it four years later to settle for the same majority leader

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are pained dullard!

If the 'House Leader' is irrelevant, why did the only 2 ibo APC reps in the house go to court just so that one of them can be deputy chief whip?

Why were you morrronnns so concerned about Gbaja grabbing the House Leader position or not and cheering Dogara on before now?

Hypocrites!

Yoruba gain, ibo loss. Chikena.
I think you are the ones who lost sponsoring propagandas in the useless Punch and the Nation newspapers against the Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu only to see 81 senators passing a vote of confidence on him and Saraki

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by crispberry(f): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
So happy for my party.
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by VirginFinder: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

I think you are the ones who lost sponsoring propagandas in the useless Punch and the Nation newspapers against the Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu only to see 81 senators passing a vote of confidence on him and Saraki
ib

A typical NL ibo response - shallow and senseless.

Are you telling me there are no SW APC senators among those that passed a vote of confidence on Saraki (excluding Ekweremadu)?

Are you telling there are no northern APC senators among those that didn't?

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
VirginFinder:
ib

A typical NL ibo response - shallow and senseless.

Are you telling me there are no SW APC senators among those that passed a vote of confidence on Saraki (excluding Ekweremadu)?

Are you telling there are no northern APC senators among those that didn't?
Who are the sw APC lawmakers?
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by VirginFinder: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

You people boasted how your Jagagban was the godfather of all godfathers and was going to decide the pace of this administration before he was humiliated onJune 9.There is nothing to gloat about. Your Jagabanrejected the speaker of the HOR zoned to the SW in 2011 only to fail to deliver it four years later to settle for the same majority leader

You must be deluded!

Where and when were such boasts made?

Yorubas have even got more than Tinubu bargained for. Let's refresh; nos 2, 3, 6, Senate Chief Whip, House Leader.

Come on, you ibos are expectedly jealous,envious and pained.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by VirginFinder: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Who are the sw APC lawmakers?

At least I know of Tayo Alasoadura, a staunch Saraki man,

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by fadbuk: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Much fuss about positions. They should sit up and make positive impact on the country. www.ruzumiracles.com/valufone
Re: Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
VirginFinder:

You must be deluded!

Where and when were such boasts made?

Yorubas have even got more than Tinubu bargained for. Let's refresh; nos 2, 3, 6, Senate Chief Whip, House Leader.

Come on, you ibos are expectedly jealous,envious and pained.

Lol Saraki na Yoruba man? If you want him to become a Yoruba man just beg him. He has already rejected Yoruba for his fulani ancestry.

You have been the ones most pained even more than the ijaws that lost the presidency. You have been sponsoring propaganda in the media against the Deputy Senate President for weeks now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos / Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook / Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.