Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... (5121 Views)

Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo / Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed / Dieziani Is Copying My Childhood Trick! - By Mohnice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by mysyto(m): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
I got below sent to my inbox;
"Reliably informed that Dieziani is presently in a
state of coma due to complications arising from
chemotherapy done to her regarding her breast
cancer. Is really a pitiable condition as her hair is
shaved completely. My source is a colleague and
Dieziani's cousin and can be considered very
reliable"
Doctors please confirm the various complications
that can arise from chemotherapy. Thank you!
How was she able to hold on for this long? Would
she have continually held onto her job in OPEC and
the Petroleum Ministry if GEJ was still President?
When I saw a video of her in Vienna, I thought she
didn't look okay. Her swollen neck and bulgy eyes
gave me cause for worry, and I remember
mentioning that when I shared the video last year. A friend of mine who is a Medical Doctor and I
actually discussed it, and he also confirmed my
suspicion and even suggested a name of what the
swollen neck and big eyes could be. Seeing breast
cancer rather than a thyroid issue is a different ball
game entirely.
Isn't a terminal illness enough reason for one to do
the right thing biko?.,..............
Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by DEXTROVERT: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Wat of our oyel money..na that one concern me..
Please how do we get that

13 Likes

Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by stevecantrell: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
mysyto:
I got below sent to my inbox;

"Reliably informed that Dieziani is presently in a

state of coma due to complications arising from

chemotherapy done to her regarding her breast

cancer. Is really a pitiable condition as her hair is

shaved completely. My source is a colleague and

Dieziani's cousin and can be considered very

reliable"

Doctors please confirm the various complications

that can arise from chemotherapy. Thank you!

How was she able to hold on for this long? Would

she have continually held onto her job in OPEC and

the Petroleum Ministry if GEJ was still President?

When I saw a video of her in Vienna, I thought she

didn't look okay. Her swollen neck and bulgy eyes

gave me cause for worry, and I remember

mentioning that when I shared the video last year.
A
friend of mine who is a Medical Doctor and I

actually discussed it, and he also confirmed my

suspicion and even suggested a name of what the

swollen neck and big eyes could be. Seeing breast

cancer rather than a thyroid issue is a different ball

game entirely.

Isn't a terminal illness enough reason for one to do

the right thing biko?.,..............

People are taking this Hoax too far...why playing with death ? Madam minister should do the needful and RETURN...no one prays for this sort of thing even to escape probe..

1 Like

Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by rusher14: 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
She would not die but she shall live to give testimony in court.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by SirLegal(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Am not sure of this report OP. But if by any means it is true, then she has to undergo necessary treatment.

Of course we won't wish her death of any sort eventhough our missing billions are unaccounted for, and soon to be forgotten.
Still wish you a speedy recovery.
Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by bababuff(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
A basha, iranu angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by ibedun: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Another set of Oyinbo bankers will impound chop and clean mouth all the hidden million of dollars belonging to hungry starving African children!

I hope Deziane MADuakwe rot in hell after long painful suffering!!!!
Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
I hope Madam is well
Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by Juxtified(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Quick recovery to her. Anyone who has seen what cancer does to the human body would not wish it even for an enemy. May God be with her.

9 Likes

Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by shogz89: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Make she vomit the money or write a cheque before she die abeg

2 Likes

Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by egift(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
All her plots to seat out probity in the hospital is not funny. After running after IBB, Jonathan, Abdulsami and even catching the same Flight with PMB - she not think that hiding in the Hospital is a great move?

Shame on Looters. If Jonathan was reelected, she will be wandering all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by DaBullIT(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chemotherapy? Abi fear of Buhari?

Anyways probe her and if she dies GOD Forbid

Carry out an autopsy

I smell Unnatural circumstances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by Demmocrats(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by rusher14: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
egift:
All her plots to seat out probity in the hospital is not funny. After running after IBB, Jonathan, Abdulsami and even catching the same Flight with PMB - she not think that hiding in the Hospital is a great move?

Shame on Looters. If Jonathan was reelected, she will be wandering all over Nigeria.

If by any twerk of fate (impossible I know), Buhari’s election is annulled and Jonathan is declared president of Nigeria, you shall see the greatest miracle man has ever witnessed. With Allison's cancer not only healed, but breasts sized 2-3 cups larger.

Even TB Joshua would be amazed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by jimi4us: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
OP can't even spell breaking. and his fellow Amala brains believed his false story. SMH
Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by mysticdollar(f): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
May God be with her

1 Like

Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
rusher14:

If by any twerk of fate (impossible I know), Buhari’s election is annulled and Jonathan is declared president of Nigeria, you shall see the greatest miracle man has ever witnessed. With Allison's cancer not only healed, but breasts sized 2-3 cups larger.

Even TB Joshua would be amazed.

I laughed you know

2 Likes

Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by jlinkd78(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
Wat if our oyel money..na that one concern me..
Please how do we get that
this moniker! nxt outtrovert,extrovert, midtrovert etc
Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
yawns in swahili
Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by ShobayoEmma(m): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
you are healed IJN. To those of u wishing her death because of her shortcomings as human remember that it is only when she is alive that you can hold her accountable which would be to the benefit of the country and her loved ones. let's be objective in our criticism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS (photo) / Map Of Abiola's 1993 Win. Your Interpretation / Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.