Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... (5120 Views)

Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo / Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed / Dieziani Is Copying My Childhood Trick! - By Mohnice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by vecman22(m): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
She most wake up ooo

2 Likes

Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by pat077: 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
I wish her quick recovery. We need her alive to answer all the allegation against her.
Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by carinmom(f): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
Wat if our oyel money..na that one concern me..
Please how do we get that

All these 'VERT' sef. They always want to be FTC
Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by emekachimek: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
She could have cerebral metastasis and lapse into coma
Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by BOWOTO(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
so much hate! The devil truly resides in this country.
Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by busky101(m): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
Braking news ko, gearing news nii
Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by sheymoni(m): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
You know that prayer you pray for your debtors when you are told they are on sick bed? That's the kind of prayer I'm praying now
Diezani must not die, she shall live to declare where the stolen oyel money are kept
Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by Vic2k3(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
And who is reporting this? NTA? undecided
Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by Maghan37: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
Wat of our oyel money..na that one concern me..
Please how do we get that
Guy u pass small it is actually Oooo!!!!!!!!!!yel!!!!!!!Money grin
Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by morbeta(m): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
chemotherapy indeed. This news is as fake as chingcheng china phone.
Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by mazeech: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Who's sleeping by now

Before you go to bed, be the first to read this viral news and watch video:

Viral video shows couple having sex in a retail store's fitting room

https://www.mazech.com/sex_in_the_store

Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by illiad: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
source
Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by ChelseaDr(m): 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
I don't think this story is true. This is because NOBODY will shave a patient's hair simply because you want to give such patient chemotherapy, NO it is not done anywhere in the world.

Yes, one of the commonest side effects of chemotherapy is HAIR LOSS but it does not happen just by taking a shot of chemo. Dezieani's hairs wouldn't have all been lost by this trip.

A patient can enter into coma when inappropriate dose of ANY medication is given not just chemotherapy drugs alone...including common pain relief agents.

Cancer does not just kill suddenly, it does so over time and the signs would have been very obvious before the patient dies.

So based on the above l dont think the story is true. I stand to be corrected anyway
Re: Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... by Sandydayz(f): 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
This had better not be true.... What happens to our oyel money den? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Face On The New N20 Note [photo] / If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha / Map Of Abiola's 1993 Win. Your Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.