Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag (38489 Views)

Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor / I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB / Jamb Introduces New Rules For All Jambites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
RobinHez:

Unilag was dragged to court, not because of the new policy but because of the new cutoff mark
http://www.naij.com/497977-prospective-unilag-students-besiege-courtroom-schools-250-cut-off-mark.html

Well...whatever there criteria of selection, they still have the records.
oh well

b positive n stop assuming....
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by RobinHez(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ada96:
yes without jamb policy....
With or without it!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by RobinHez(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ada96:
oh well
b positive n stop assuming....
Lol...sorry G, am only being realistic cheesy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by RobinHez(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
That only happens to a person that wants it so. For now, all affected students have to strengthen their connections.
Yeah
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
RobinHez:
With or without it!
yes so u see d policy ain't needed...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by RobinHez(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ada96:
yes so u see d policy ain't needed...
Aint needed to cheat student? Yes!
But that Policy could be a Blessing in disguise if its carried out rightly...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
RobinHez:
Lol...sorry G, am only being realistic cheesy
nop this has nuin to do with being realistic... this is just mere assumptions...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by RobinHez(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ada96:

nop this has nuin to do with being realistic... this is just mere assumptions...
Ok..I'm sorry cry
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
RobinHez:

that policy? no! any other policy?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
RobinHez:
Ok..I'm sorry cry
lool no offiense tongue
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by CuteMaryJ: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
banme:
students:yay we hav won, finally!!

Jamb:we ar trying to help u, y can't u c??

students:we don't need ur help, carry ur help dey go.

Jamb:k, wait nd c.

...... 2 days after admission is out.. 9000 got admission =while 30,000 no get......

Students:chai y me??

Jamb:shebi i tell u..

..... couple of months later,the students register for another jamb....

abeg who make loss?
So you wish students that scored over 200 are transferred to colleges of education while those that scored 180 have done the change of institution and are admitted to other universities? Or did you think those students affected were transfered to other universities?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by RobinHez(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ada96:
that policy? no! any other policy?
Yeah I knw...dats why I said "if it was carried out the right way" tongue
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by RobinHez(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ada96:
lool no offiense tongue
smiley
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
RobinHez:

Yeah I knw...dats why I said "if it was carried out the right way" tongue
no it is a lame policy ...weda u carry it the right way or left way its still lame..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by RobinHez(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ada96:

no it is a lame policy ...weda u carry it the right way or left way its still lame..
hmmm..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Raymondluv(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Three business associates, an Igbo man, a
Yoruba man and a Chinese man, went to eat
lunch together at a restaurant in Surulere.
While in the middle of their meal, a fly came in
through the window. It flew across the table
to where the Igbo man was but he just
waved his hands to chase it away.
The fly then went to where the Yoruba man
was, he also chased it away.
Finally, the fly then went to where the Chinese
man was and was flying close to his ears. The
Chinese man looked at the fly for sometime
and then grabbed it, put it in his mouth and
swallowed it.
The other men saw this but just kept on
eating.
About Five minutes later, another fly came in
and flew to the Yoruba man who just chased
it away again.
It then flew on to the Igbo man

LIKE THIS FANPAGE TO GET THE REST JOKE
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=275251459289888&refid=18&ref=finch_more&__tn__=%2As
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Kennedyiheme: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
RobinHez:

oh yes a good blessing in disguise when someone dt wants to study economics is tranferred to adeniran ogunsanya college of education to study physics, wow you are so brilliant

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by RobinHez(m): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
oh yes a good blessing in disguise when someone dt wants to study economics is tranferred to adeniran ogunsanya college of education to study physics, wow you are so brilliant
If u wanna insult me...Man up nd dnt try to sound sarcastic! angry

I guess u were too quick to overlook this...
But that Policy could be a Blessing in disguise if its
carried out rightly...

Insult me again or fvck off....choose 1! smiley
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by barnacle: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
i think the policy is sad but a good one.jamb was looking out for everyone.
what would it profit a candidate, after paying for pume, writing the xam n stl sees 'sorry, you have not been admitted yet', wen dre r oda skuls willing to gve u dis admission on a platter of gold.
why would i clamour for a uni, when i know my chances are slim when i can try somewhere else and get my course.
my opinion.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Kennedyiheme: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
RobinHez:

If u wanna insult me...Man up nd dnt try to sound sarcastic! angry

I guess u were too quick to overlook this...

Insult me again or fvck off....choose 1! smiley
no hard feelings mate, I just said "you are so brilliant" do u need help breaking tht down?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by RobinHez(m): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
no hard feelings mate, I just said "you are so brilliant" do u need help breaking tht down?
Yes I need help...

...Pls break it down 4 me!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by vincent561(m): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Is this just for UNILAG aspirants all for the all school affected?.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
So you wish students that scored over 200 are transferred to colleges of education while those that scored 180 have done the change of institution and are admitted to other universities? Or did you think those students affected were transfered to other universities?
good question!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Kennedyiheme: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
RobinHez:

Yes I need help...

...Pls break it down 4 me!
just check ur dictionary, and whatever you see is the opposite of the meaning mate
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by RobinHez(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
just check ur dictionary, and whatever you see is the opposite of the meaning mate
Can u see ur life now?

Gerraout here b4 the mods intervene! angry
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Kennedyiheme: 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
RobinHez:

Can u see ur life now?

what course are u gunning for mate
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Kennedyiheme: 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
RobinHez:

Can u see ur life now?

what course are u gunning for mate?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by RobinHez(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
#sissy undecided
Trying to play victim undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Venus007(f): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lmao!
Kennedyiheme:
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Venus007(f): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
SMH. U'r so damn aggressive. Na wa. Oya, insult me.
RobinHez:
#sissy undecided

Trying to play victim undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by An2elect2(f): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
wow great news smiley
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Obascoetubi: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
You can start your car with a
fingerprint – A technology by 9
students of Makerere University
(Uganda)
http://kogistar..com/2015/07/you-can-start-your-car-with-fingerprint.html

made in uganda electric car

http://kogistar..com/2015/07/made-in-uganda-electric-car.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. / 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB / How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.