Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag (38488 Views)

Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor / I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB / Jamb Introduces New Rules For All Jambites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ada96:

lol ...
how will dey b able to fish them out agn?
okay o
By hard questions and possibly pro rate the admission list
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Kennedyiheme: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
simplex2:

Nah, you don't need to study: college of edu will admit you despite the glaring deficiencies. Its a place they train classroom teachers, and since Insurance isn't thought at secondary schools, they moved you to physics already. Just inform them you don't know jack in physics and they will move you to Social Studies Edu which suits you better.

Thank me later.
wht was ur jaamb score mate?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by RobinHez(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Venus007:
Lol. Yeye guy. Issorait. I pray we both gain admissn into UNIBEN, I'll look 4 ur trouble ehn.
Ok na
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Venus007(f): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
I think d decision came up too suddenly. It really isnt fair. Let there be an equal battle ground, those that die, die. Those dat emerge warriors can celebrate. U cant jst force sum1 to go to a particular private schl or poly. U can give them a list to choose 4rm. Thats why u filled in ur '1st CHOICE institution', its ur CHOICE, nt JAMB's. Its a brilliant idea, true. But twasnt served at d ryt time. We all knw dat JAMB isnt a true test of intelligence. We knw ppl with 226 dat murdered PUME nd gaind adm to study Med. Honestly, d policy wud av favourd me cos Im already eligible, I'd av less ppl to compete with, but I dnt think its right dear. Thats my opinion, I may be wrng, it may be stupid, but Im jst tryna look at it 4rm a humanitarian point of view. Daz all.*coughs*. Lol.[quote author=Kaybeeeee post=36373071][/quote]
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Kennedyiheme: 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Some pple dat were elligible from the start seem not to be happy abt all this, sme of them are telling us to go to col of edu.....jamb has been on for over 10yrs nw,hw come its nw sme pple are tellin us we dnt knw jamb is favouring us? Whatever, same old sh*it sme people tht were elligible right frm onset are scared cos they knw they'll fail
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Venus007(f): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Abeg u sef with mate, mate, mate up nd dwn. E don do. Lol.
Kennedyiheme:
wht was ur jaamb score mate?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Kennedyiheme: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Venus007:
Abeg u sef with mate, mate, mate up nd dwn. E don do. Lol.
lool funny, I'm just used to it
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Venus007(f): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lol. Baba, u don take am persnal oh. To an entirely diffrnt level.
simplex2:

Nah, you don't need to study: college of edu will admit you despite the glaring deficiencies. Its a place they train classroom teachers, and since Insurance isn't thought at secondary schools, they moved you to physics already. Just inform them you don't know jack in physics and they will move you to Social Studies Edu which suits you better.

Thank me later.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
asuustrike2009:

By hard questions and possibly pro rate the admission list
yes So u see the policy ain't needed...40% of the peeps that wer ineligible will still mk it to the admission list tk it or take it...... n den somebody said it is for their own good ..why will you post somebody with a score of 22+ ,24+, to college of education... what kind of help is that ? how is it for their own good? if it wer u or NY of ur siblings will u keep quiet n say its for our own good
I know somebody that had 20+(can't remember the exact scr) last yr n had an aggregate score of 71 so there is hope. ......

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Venus007(f): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lol. I undastand. My own is 'dear'.
Kennedyiheme:
lool funny, I'm just used to it
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Venus007(f): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
My sweetheart! Chop kiss dia jor! kiss
Ada96:

yes So u see the policy ain't needed...40% of the peeps that wer ineligible will still mk it to the admission list tk it or take it...... n den somebody said it is for their own good ..why will you post somebody with a score of 22+ ,24+, to college of education... what kind of help is that ? how is it for their own good? if it wer u or NY of ur siblings will u keep quiet n say its for our own good
I know somebody that had 20+(can't remember the exact scr) last yr n had an aggregate score of 71 so there is hope. ......
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by RobinHez(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
[s]Some pple dat were elligible from the start seem not to be happy abt all this[/s], sme of them are telling us to go to col of edu.....jamb has been on for over 10yrs nw,hw come its nw sme pple are tellin us we dnt knw jamb is favouring us? Whatever, same old sh*it sme [s]people tht were elligible right frm onset are scared cos they knw they'll fail[/s]
Crap! Total crap!! @cancelled

No 'sane' Jambite will be happy at the prospect of 'transfer of students'. But when u put sentiments aside and look at the whole thing, u'd find out Jamb was only lending an helping hand.
The only flaws I see in the Policy is
1. Not making it public from the onset
2. Transfer of students to Institutions above or below their levels e.g Private Uni or College of Education.

I have a friend who filled in Bayero Uni. In Kano right b4 Jamb...and he gave the exact same reasons dat Jamb gave as the reason 4 his choice...now he's at rest while we're still here!

#lets throw sentiment aside
#anyone could have been affected!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Venus007:
My sweetheart! Chop kiss dia jor! kiss
lol thanks babe kiss

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Kennedyiheme: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Venus007:
Lol. I undastand. My own is 'dear'.
okay ma I just hope u'll come and "dear" me soon
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
shogz89:
This ain't a good news,, this is bad news in disguise.. The student should have accepted their faith and move on... I am definitely sure they would be the first set to be thrown out after writing post jamb... Unilag was trying to be fair so they won't waste money and time,, the crowd is too much and they won't still accept more than what they want regardless of how many people that will sit for the exam
u just said my mind. how i wish they could read between the lines and see the good in the registrar's decision. i pity these sets of students that will not be offered admission this year again.
smh
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Venus007(f): 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
Taaa! Ashawo. See hin head. Lol.
Kennedyiheme:
okay ma I just hope u'll come and "dear" me soon
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Adehakeema: 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
this is actually a good news to unilag and not students. unilag will be making additional 1k from another 30k std, making 30 million. while most of these std will not becgiven opportunity in another school until they purchase form change of schl or whatever they call it.
lets reason along as we protest any new stand.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Kennedyiheme: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
RobinHez:

Crap! Total crap!! @cancelled

No 'sane' Jambite will be happy at the prospect of 'transfer of students'. But when u put sentiments aside and look at the whole thing, u'd find out Jamb was only lending an helping hand.
The only flaws I see in the Policy is
1. Not making it public from the onset
2. Transfer of students to Institutions above or below their levels e.g Private Uni or College of Education.

I have a friend who filled in Bayero Uni. In Kano right b4 Jamb...and he gave the exact same reasons dat Jamb gave as the reason 4 his choice...now he's at rest while we're still here!

#lets throw sentiment aside
#anyone could have been affected!!!
okay I hope u knw you can't control emotions of any other person, besides I think all this is FG fault, becos if every state in nigeria has good roads, light, water, social environ is ok, no bokoharam...do u tink people won't go to those schools? Blame FG for not having a large capacity for univesities to take care of 30,000 students, go to oxford university and see hw big it is, we all wnt to be safe, why shld I study a course I hve no idea abt becos my countries educaational system is bad? U want a commercial student to study physics? Comeon mate, its nt right to say jambs policy is cool, who wants to go nd die in borno state? For the love of God where in the world does student write any form of exam like jamb befr they enter UNI? U guys shld stop sayin the policy was ok because its very annoyin.....if anybody can go and die in unimaid, let tht person go.............LET THEM FIX NIGERIA, and everytin wld bcom normal
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Kennedyiheme: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Venus007:
wink
Venus007:
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Billy23(m): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Does dat mean i can purchase the post ume form for unical bcus i scored 197 in jamb, jamb had set 180 for the cutoff in sociology but my school Unical raised it to 206. Pls does dz news mke me eligible?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Brytawon(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Venus007:
Lol. Shey? Even I too. I was shocked.

gringringrin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by delectablegyal(f): 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Cutemaryj, how will I apply for unilag post utme now, the website still says ineligible?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by leo2sexy: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by leo2sexy: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by PraizFresh(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pls, guys I want to know why is that most people were posted from a University to College of Education. I'm yet to see anyone being posted to a University with my own eyes...Besides, why should Jamb decide for us. I was posted from University of Benin to some sort of crashy College of Education. Even Jamb knows I will never accept this offer!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by PraizFresh(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
So you wish students that scored over 200 are transferred to colleges of education while those that scored 180 have done the change of institution and are admitted to other universities? Or did you think those students affected were transfered to other universities?

Imagine me an aspirant of University of Benin, that applied for Political Sciences and Public Administration to accept one College of Education I've never heard about...Na me Jamb wan use take dey fill empty spaces for other Schools!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Pinitiative: 2:45am On Jul 29, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by JoshuaKay(m): 3:41am On Jul 29, 2015
Venus007:
Lol! No worry, by God's grace we go gain admissn into UNIBEN. I wee teash u hw to shakiti 4 dia. E hear?

Uniben students dancing shakiti from its inception.
#Uniben_rocks

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by peleson: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2015
U all should thank God for the wisdom of the university of 1st Choice UniLag
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Venus007(f): 7:12am On Jul 29, 2015
Lol. Yes oh. Are u a studnt?
JoshuaKay:

Uniben students dancing shakiti from its inception. #Uniben_rocks
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by sulaimansly(m): 7:26am On Jul 29, 2015
simplex2:

Thank me later.
you dont anytin at all, calling college of education aspirants or dos posted dere as dullards, i think its highly insulting on teaching who taught u, ur parents who paid dem, teaching is a great job.
Such a career shldnt be forced on anyone, as they say the reward of teachers is in the success of there pupils, u r not a good product of any teaching., for ur remarks so far.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Hibiscuss(m): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2015
RobinHez:

Its not abt the requested scripts...if a Uni wants to screen someone out, they can do it at the snap of a finger..

Some people are just killjoy. Why not wait till the schools drop them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World / The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. / 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.