Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees (219197 Views)

Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees / See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) / Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by ihatebuhari(f): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ok
Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by Bobbystanley(m): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
I rep IUO

Op ur stats aint current.

Medical students in IUO pay 3 million naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by naijaclinic: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
Fed govt try for subsidizing University education. See me doing medicine and paying 13k as fees per year. Wtf shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by sagewonders(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
hm
Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by Fancylife(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
shoki shoki shoki shoki eh eeh eeeh,y ftc tinx joor to my dearest gf mirabel,i luv u dear.
Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
waxyung:
Chai..doz da mean dat we poor ppl wnt go 2 uni.?.. God pls improve my parent standard..pls abeg

Don't ever call yourself that.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by Franchise21(m): 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bunch of crap. OP, fees price in Private Unis depends on d departments. This thread is LUQUIBRIOUS
Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by Malazzy: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
Waste of money..... My friend that just got admitted into Babcock University to read computer science was asked to pay 60% of the school fees as acceptance. (school fee is 800000). Their school fee for a session can be used to train 2 full fledged adults from any department of their choice in my Alma mata (Great Uniben).... Change go even remain sef..... Yet a graduate from our prestigious Federal Universities can never be placed at par with some of these products of private universities.... Just my experience anyway

3 Likes

Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by zik4ever: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
These rates dont appear to be current at all oh!

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by BoiGrammz: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Op, medicine at abuad is about 2.6 milla.. Check wella.. I have a cousin there cheesy

2 Likes

Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by manee2(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ok.

. Now___ if they graduate will they work in. HEAVEN?

6 Likes

Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chaii. Here in Finland, we get paid to go to school. Nigeria!which way nah?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by BoiGrammz: 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
naijaclinic:
Fed govt try for subsidizing University education. See me doing medicine and paying 13k as fees per year. Wtf shocked shocked shocked
I swear down.. Dem really try for us.. lipsrsealed undecided na to sit down for house for sure pass had it been dem no subsidise am.., angry grin

zik4ever:
These rates dont appear to be current at all oh!
you're right... Its not current at all.. Check abuad and see grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by bezimo(m): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
why are there almost no private Universities in the North except for that located in Adamawa state.
Is someone seeing any correlation?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
The Nigerian government needs to approve more universities and grants the private sector licenses. I don't know what is wrong with that nation. Something needs to be done to fix the problems? Jeez! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by feran15(m): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
if u got cu wrong, then everything here is wrong
Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
that fee on covenant university was 4 yrs ago , multiply that by 1.3 to 1.5 to get the latest range
Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by Petitediva14(f): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
ManTiger:
Some of these schools were owned by church, some of the money (if not all) used to built them were donated by each district/parish/unit/state yet many of the members can't afford the fees. Abbi kini ka ti pe tuition fee 500bar?

Honestly i am vexed o. I am an anglican and i know how they used to say we should pay levies for Ajayi Crowther university only for me to see the fees they are charging! What is all this? The missionaries that established schools never cut off people's heads as school fees. Personally i feel all the Christian schools' management should be ashamed of themselves!!!

5 Likes

Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by joseph1832(m): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Men all this monies.... How can a parent who earns minimum wage afford this school fees?

Its a good thing I paid N7700 as tuition fee during my time in school.

Good riddance.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by Naijalabel(m): 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
interesting what about federal schools
Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by Abdulmajee(m): 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
justirich:
American University Of Nigeria, Yola
Tuition – N1,590,000
http://www.aun.edu.ng/

The tuition is N1,590,000 for the full session (Fall and
Spring) at AUN. For housing, if you choose Triple
Room without facilities, the fees is N360,000 while the
most expensive accommodation (Double Room W/
Facilities) costs N650,000.
Some other fees are still included. These are all the
fees you will add up and this will take you to around
N3 million Naira for a session.

You can get the details of the school fees on the
official website of American University Of Nigeria, Yola
at:
http://www.americanuniversitynigeria.org/admissions/undergraduate/fees-and-tuition

Instead of wasting so much money going to this school why not apply to Kings College London.....that's too costly oooo

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by hamzakito(m): 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
op so salem university lokoja no be private uni?
Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by passey: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
I no spend reach 70k for school fees till I finish university and I thank God where Him carry me come for life.
Cow wey no get til na God dey pursue flies for am!
I rep the rugged, schools of hard knocks called Federal Universities!!
Where ever you find yourself concentrate on getting an education not a qualification and be prepared to show and defend that anywhere.
God of miracle will be your papa.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by chichriso: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
k
Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by Tobbey(m): 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
WOW shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by Mznaett: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
I promised to make good use of where I am today.
So it does'nt matter how far but how well it ends.
Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by Freeben: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Wow! I am speechless. I need to establish my own university o. Oya come and start buying forms so i can gather money to start up. Form is 45k per candidate. Hehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by sochima1989(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
we suppose change am to church charges..... same issue i quary our churches cos all d missionaryschools dey went to na almost free.

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by sirxbit(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Way too much undecided
i tink datz atikus university.the leaugue of thieves

3 Likes

Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by mosezky: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
bezimo:
why are there almost no private Universities in the North except for that located in Adamawa state.
Is someone seeing any correlation?
bingham university
Re: List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees by Rilwayne001: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hmmm...Like seriously? So, High Chief Demola a.k.a Demmzy15 is paying 690k per session. ?

Our national cake, isn't it? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.