Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million (2879 Views)

Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Rogo: 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2009
two hours ago a very well to do lady made a statement that the way things are going she can offer any woman who is ready to give her husband just 10million to have the man cos all the youth boys out there are heart breaker and money morgars. women the thread is open for you.
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Abuja1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2009
poster i dont understand 10million what naira, dollars,euro, or pounds,, shillins?
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2009
If it's 10M Euros, I'll even add his other relatives. grin
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Abuja1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2009
michelin89:

If it's 10M Euros, I'll even add his other relatives. grin
bad girl i know you will repond
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2009
How did you know?
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by mamagee3(f): 1:34am On Dec 02, 2009
I won't exchange mine
He's worth my life
. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Fhemmmy: 3:17am On Dec 02, 2009
hahahahahaha.
V|ery easy, most women will exchange the negro for just anything, especially in Nigeria, where the men treats the woman like $hit
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by chelsea4su(f): 11:23am On Dec 02, 2009
call me when you are ready for the exchange, but make it in euros
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2009
chelsea4su:

call me when you are ready for the exchange, but make it in euros

u be honest woman jare
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by ayomidej(f): 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2009
10M is too small, lets say 10 billions dollars is cool.

Husbands are hard to get nowadays.
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by sweetbee(f): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2009
story
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Fhemmmy: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2009
ayomidej:

10M is too small, lets say 10 billions dollars is cool.

Husbands are hard to get nowadays.

i beg make we hear word jare, have u tried the touts and they refuse to marry, have u check out the mechanic and dem men under the bridge and they refused to be a husband?
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by chillbabe(f): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2009
If he's an unrepantant cheating lying broke ass SOB i wont even think a sec. At least i will walk away with a smile. LOL nice topic
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by chillbabe(f): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2009
@michelin89 i almost choke in my food when i read ure post. Ure always funny like ure style
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by rubi(f): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2009
I will not trade him for anything kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by ubiaa5(f): 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2009
where is that my husband sef,guys where is the exchange point,i will get him packaged n ready by 2morro. grin cheesy
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Fhemmmy: 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2009
chillbabe:

@michelin89 i almost choke in my food when i read ure post. Ure always funny like ure style

Make u no choke oh
rubi:

I will not thread him for anything kiss kiss kiss

u wont thread him but trade him
chillbabe:

If he's an unrepantant cheating lying broke ass SOB i wont even think a sec. At least i will walk away with a smile. LOL nice topic

Go on jare
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by rubi(f): 2:56am On Dec 03, 2009
Na wa oh!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by chelsea4su(f): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2009
rubi:

I will not trade him for anything kiss kiss kiss

you are still in love ,after 3 kids then you will know whats up lol,{lover girl}
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by rubi(f): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2009
chelsea4su:

you are still in love ,after 3 kids then you will know whats up lol,{lover girl}

Yes Yes after three kids I am still in love till death itself do us part kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by redsky1: 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2009
WOW anyone exchanging their spouse for 10million is really suffering from poverty of the mind.

so after spending all that money what next after its all gone. abi its the money that will give u companionship
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Fhemmmy: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2009
redsky1:

WOW anyone exchanging their spouse for 10million is really suffering from poverty of the mind.

so after spending all that money what next after its all gone. abi its the money that will give u companionship

There are some of the women that the husband dont even give a hoot if they are alive or dead, so what do u expect from such women?
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2009
After spending all the money, you look for another man to exchange. cool
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Fhemmmy: 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2009
michelin89:

After spending all the money, you look for another man to exchange. cool

Lol
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by ubiaa5(f): 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2009
hmmmm.
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 04, 2009
@poster
the woman who made that statement is as dumb as fukc. if she is afraid of gold diggers etc then any man who agrees to be traded like that is no better than the ¨money morgars/heart breakers¨ she previously dated and therefore she is just going from one pain in the neck to another.
that lady should look at herself and ask:¨what is it about me that attracts all this no good sorry ass man¨

she IS the root of the problem and maybe she should start looking at other places for real man.
her action shows me that she is desperate and has absolutely no morals and would stop at nothing to get a man. . . . . . . even stealing her friends husband.

if someone put their money forward as ¨honey¨to attract men then they shouldnt be sorry when they come JUST FOR THAT!
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by finemocha(f): 12:19am On Dec 04, 2009
heck, i would exchange my brother for 5million dollars talk less of husband. no im just kiddin oh
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by atunkeade: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2009
Impossible, i can't, never exchange my husband for money
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Fhemmmy: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2009
when u see real money, u will exchange him fast and use the money to get power and go and rescue him back. . . . .
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by mamagee3(f): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2009
@poster

Is it in the Naira Currency or Pounds or Dollars? undecided
Please specify your thread
. undecided
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by kidsam: 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2009
stupid whores talking about exchanging their hubands
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by mamagee3(f): 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2009
kidsam:

silly whores talking about exchanging their hubands

Why did you leave a response? angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Welcome To The 21st Century Where Everything Is Less / Shocking Story Of A Man Who Killed His Best Friend, Took Over His Brand New Car / Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.