Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Artee Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Artee Group (2621 Views)

Graduate Executive Assistant At Artee Group / Anybody That Knows About Artee Group. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artee Group by slenderdude: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hello house,

Please anyone with info about Atee group, owners of Spar, Park n shop and other brands should please help out, a friend has interview with them tomorrow, he's on his way to Lagos and I'm tasked to helping him prep.

Àlso directions on how to get with Town planning Ilupeju from Lekki would be appreciated.

Regards,

Slenderdude
Re: Artee Group by Owiii(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
From Lekki phase One (1) roundabout, you take a bus to oshodi (underbridge) for 150.00. Take a bus or keke to illupeju depending on the location he or she is going to.
Re: Artee Group by slenderdude: 9:25am On Jul 29, 2015
Owiii:
From Lekki phase One (1) roundabout, you take a bus to oshodi (underbridge) for 150.00. Take a bus or keke to illupeju depending on the location he or she is going to.

Thanks brother, God bless your ways.

I suppose the keke would take him to town planning way? Because somebody suggested we come in through palmgrove, I am not savvy with that route, hence a detailed explanation would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Slenderdude
Re: Artee Group by angelTI(f): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2015
slenderdude:

Thanks brother, God bless your ways.

I suppose the keke would take him to town planning way? Because somebody suggested we come in through palmgrove, I am not savvy with that route, hence a detailed explanation would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Slenderdude

He should take keke or bike at oshodi isale. Tell the driver to drop you at GTbank, Town planning way (Spar is opposite the bank)
Re: Artee Group by slenderdude: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
angelTI:

He should take keke or bike at oshodi isale. Tell the driver to drop you at GTbank, Town planning way (Spar is opposite the bank)

Thank you ma'am,

We used the Anthony route and it was quiet easy I must say.

Regards,

Slenderdude

(1) (Reply)

N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here / Quest Oil And Engineering Services Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment / Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.