Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,898 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch (62464 Views)

Kano’s Votes Alone Were More Than What The Entire South-West Gave Buhari - Waku / Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate / Woman, Who Gave Buhari N1m Savings, Not Abandoned – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by kessler53(m): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
it is still with the stolen oil money that APC campaign was funded.
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by Cjrane2: 2:06am On Jul 30, 2015
[size=18pt]Why has the dulllard refused to prosecute the thieves??

....because they are his best friends.
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by beajaiyH: 9:04am On Jul 30, 2015
ORIGENAL:
GOD punish ur entire genaration, maybe u tink u can use ur Tecno nd insult anybody on net. Quote me again nd wait what will happen to u 2moro let me teach u a lesson id*ot "ewu housa
I see poverty in you through your write up I don't have time for low life bastard like you
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by speedo4all: 7:31am On Mar 02, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan sef

Paste the names of oil men,they was no protocol during the loot so will be no protocol in pursuit of justice if you are realy fighting corruption acclaimed.
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by kYjelly2: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2016
chai, up till now, still no no names angry

sai Dullarpo

sorry

said baba undecided
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by NoreenUG(f): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2016
ddippset:
Baba seems to be on a mission impossible! How does he clean up this mess? Jonathan's ministers never imagined he could lose the election and they imagined they would hand over to another pdp regime by 2019, which would cover this mess again till 2027. I keep on asking myself, what would have happened to this country if Jonathan was re-elected? God really does love Nigeria.

grin

Dullards. Where are the names naa?!
America has even come out to deny the story.

This government just plans to run the country ENTIRELY with propaganda.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive / President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.