Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? (17374 Views)

FG Approves Concession Of Lagos, Abuja Airports / Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo / Deported Nigerians Paid £3000 By UK Boarder Agency But Money Was Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by Jarus(m): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lost something
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by shizzy7(f): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
@makzeze, its perfume Not perform.... modify..
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by richidinho(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by mrlaw93(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
I can't risk my time reading all of that.
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by DrayZee: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
They go to heaven
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by hefelove(m): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
shikoil:
They burn it
Burna boy ni
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by nijanigga: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
all seized items are in the pot-bellies of pot-belly immigration officers

1 Like

Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by agabusta: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mogidi:

What do you plan to do with the info?
Have you been to an airport before, bros we're talking airports not motor packs, wetin concern agbero with overload?

You think everyone is a village headmaster like u??
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by pek(m): 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
Please, what is mosquito fleet?
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Airport securities are like customs officials who divert seized goods to their homes.

1 Like

Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by Obiwannn: 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by KIDorazulume(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Some items are tagged dangerous for the health and safety of all on board (u Neva can tell who has an allergy and what?). These items aren't allowed on board in the cabin. However you can keep dem and tag with your luggage. Just ensure you know these items and you won't have cause to leave anything behind
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
I will always hate Nigerians because we let ignorant and illiterate folks rule us. In other countries these items are bagged and sealed in a transparent nylon bag and you are allowed to take it on to the plane, in Nigeria.. illiterate and poverty-originated airport staff seize it and take it home for their personal use.
It is our fault.. we let religious illiterate and dolts get to the top and when they start manifesting their patented idiocy, we complain

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by Teeboy22(m): 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
agarawu23:
destroy ko damage ni

bunch of liars

my palm oil was seized 6days ago and I am sure the custom abi na immigration woman go use am go Cook for house

shey u nor no say dem no dey allow dem carry palm oil for MMA ni?

Well...na d I.O go carry m go im house b4 na

1 Like

Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by noblegrex: 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
I think what they need to do now is to have a particular office that will b responsible for that. That's what we call orgaization.they should not b ignorant of those little things. The stores should have workers that majorly secures those items either people came to claim it or not.its also a means of emloyment bt greed will nt allow that.

1 Like

Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by Teeboy22(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
richidinho:
grin grin grin grin
nigga hw far....snd me mssg for whatsapp...i nor get ur number again
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by lekejob(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mogidi:

What do you plan to do with the info?
Have you been to an airport before, bros we're talking airports not motor packs, wetin concern agbero with overload?

Finishing... Chaii, there is God oo.

2 Likes

Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by richidinho(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Teeboy22:

nigga hw far....snd me mssg for whatsapp...i nor get ur number again
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by agarawu23(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Teeboy22:

fat lie, a friend of mine was allowed to carry it undecided
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by richidinho(m): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
pek:
Please, what is mosquito fleet?

Fleet of cars mosquitoes grin

2 Likes

Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by professore(m): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
This is informative
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by slam7000(m): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
makzeze:
NOTHING IS DESTROYED.

You are right. I have actually watched a programme where people bid for abandoned suitcases. I don't believe that FAAN or any other body responsible for lost or abandoned properties would destroy them. Someone would be feeding fat from it.

1 Like

Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by XKZ(m): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Teeboy22:

agarawu23:

It depends on the airport official you meet.
I have seen instances it was seized and other times it was let through.

1 Like

Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by Teeboy22(m): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
agarawu23:
it depends sha

hw u dey na
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by Teeboy22(m): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
XKZ:

exactly
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by agarawu23(m): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
XKZ:

exactly, I was very mad. I even gave them 2k before they allow me carry my alcoholic drink. I just hate that airport

1 Share

Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by Teeboy22(m): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
agarawu23:
exactly, I was very mad. I even gave them 2k before they allow me carry my alcoholic drink. I just hate that airport
ogogoro grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by cecegorz(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
I never knew that one can fill a form and reclaim the items on return, I've forfeited perfumes before, and I didn't find it funny.
Forget what this man said here. Those fraudulent officials will not even give you any clue that you can reclaim, I've also witnessed countless times when they seize people's items with that evil grin showing that *this one don enter*

1 Like

Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by vibrant99(m): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Na Lie jare, Na lie, The last time they seized anything from me was at yaba!!!

Forgive me, *i was typing in my sleep*
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by yeldey: 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
I have always being a victim, got stripped of perfume, bottle drink, mug, kitchen knife, herbal concotion etc

1 Like

Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by ikukuhero: 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
They share seized items among themselves. I know of a lady whose brother works at FAAN Ikeja as airport security. He's house is filled with seized items - hair sprays he gives to his wife and sister, perfumes, umbrellas, cream ... Etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User / Bad Roads: Lagos Intensifies Efforts To Fix Potholes / Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.