Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,520 members, 7,850,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Food For Thought: How Many Of Us Is Guilty Of This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Food For Thought: How Many Of Us Is Guilty Of This? (954 Views)

My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / Things Every Mom is guilty Of Doing / My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food For Thought: How Many Of Us Is Guilty Of This? by 175(m): 6:33am On Jul 29, 2015
Most times when we walk into big malls,
boutiques, supermarkets, we
never question their prices. We pay exactly what
we see on the price
tags and even hand out tips to the staff. But the
moment we are out of
these shops and want to buy banana, our
bargaining game gets off to
the roof.
Poor widow with 8 hungry children at home tells
you banana is N100.
She even takes out her time to explain how
difficult it was for her to
even buy it, how the economy is so tough. But we
insist that if it's not
N50, we are not paying. Some of us even step
back into our cars to drive
away.
But because 'half bread is better chin chin', this
woman is forced to call
you back and sell to you at little or no gain. In
her heart, she cries, she's
worried about how she'll survive with her
children. She silently reassures
herself that 'It's well. God will definitely provide.''
While you happily
chop the luscious banana.
Take some seconds out and think about this,
guys. Please stop the hard
bargains with small vendors like this. They do
business not to buy
designer bags, Gucci shoes but to LIVE and EAT!
Hmmm May God bless the poor!!!!

Cc:
Lalasticalala
Ishilove

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food For Thought: How Many Of Us Is Guilty Of This? by Sweetyie(f): 6:35am On Jul 29, 2015
So u don't encourage pricing at op
Re: Food For Thought: How Many Of Us Is Guilty Of This? by ThimmyWood(m): 6:37am On Jul 29, 2015
Words on the marble poster.... You do well. If only people will listen.
Re: Food For Thought: How Many Of Us Is Guilty Of This? by sentaljohn(m): 6:39am On Jul 29, 2015
Datz d naija way.. if not bcoz gala and bread get fixed price nationwide, am sure we won't mind pricing dem..even fuel sef, we 4 dey price am...
The poor widow's part of this. piece really touched my heart. An never for once pitied old seller..guess it's high time I changed
Re: Food For Thought: How Many Of Us Is Guilty Of This? by lumzybo: 6:43am On Jul 29, 2015
@ op, I guess u av never been lscammed" by these so called traders. Just forget the look on their faces. Its so full or lies and deceits.

As for me, I Will just do my thing and walk away. No hard feelings @ all.

This ur post ain't gonna work 4 me.

these traders ain't loyal
Re: Food For Thought: How Many Of Us Is Guilty Of This? by Yustash001(m): 6:51am On Jul 29, 2015
That's true....
Re: Food For Thought: How Many Of Us Is Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 29, 2015
..Op Ur right

Re: Food For Thought: How Many Of Us Is Guilty Of This? by 175(m): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2015
mcchaka:
..Op Ur right
Thank you! Permission to use ur pix above.
Re: Food For Thought: How Many Of Us Is Guilty Of This? by 175(m): 7:55am On Jul 29, 2015
Sweetyie:
So u don't encourage pricing at op
Don't get it twisted mi lady! Just reason with the pic above in mind!.
Re: Food For Thought: How Many Of Us Is Guilty Of This? by 175(m): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2015
lumzybo:
@ op, I guess u av never been lscammed" by these so called traders. Just forget the look on their faces. Its so full or lies and deceits.

As for me, I Will just do my thing and walk away. No hard feelings @ all.

This ur post ain't gonna work 4 me.

these traders ain't loyal

World people and their thoughts! Well ur opinion though.
Re: Food For Thought: How Many Of Us Is Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
175:

Thank you! Permission to use ur pix above.

NO P DUDE
Re: Food For Thought: How Many Of Us Is Guilty Of This? by 175(m): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2015
mcchaka:

NO P DUDE

Thanks! . . .RoyalRoy, Lalasticalala, Ishilove na Wetin na? Pls take this to the Headquaters lol.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice From U Guys I Cought My Uncle With Another Girl / My Husband Is Not Really Who He Says He Is / Family Escapes Death After Unforgiving Woman Raised False Robbery Alarm (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.