Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

I Need Advice From U Guys I Cought My Uncle With Another Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Advice From U Guys I Cought My Uncle With Another Girl (948 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! / I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice From U Guys I Cought My Uncle With Another Girl by Jiokezee(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2015
I need advice from u guys my uncle who just married for three years now with two kids and his wife i have being wit the man for 2 two years now it's happens that the girl that normally deposited money for us in bank my uncle came to know her sister and fell in love with her what barfulls me most is that the man has never give me #5000 for shoping but he her the sum of #13000 for shoping guys i need ur advice should i tell his wife about his relationship with girl or not pls i need help. Guyz pls dont me abeg i dey rush so dat de man know go no dats is de reason why their's alot of erros ok i aplogice pls and tanks 4 ur advice including does dat insulted me tanks alot.I need advice from u guys my uncle who just married for three years now with two kids and his wife i have being wit the man for 2 two years now it's happens that the girl that normally deposited money for us in bank my uncle came to know her sister and fell in love with her what barfulls me most is that the man has never give me #5000 for shoping but he her the sum of #13000 for shoping guys i need ur advice should i tell his wife about his relationship with girl or not pls i need help. Guyz pls dont me abeg i dey rush so dat de man know go no dats is de reason why their's alot of erros ok i aplogice pls and tanks 4 ur advice including does dat insulted me tanks alot.I need advice from u guys my uncle who just married for three years now with two kids and his wife i have being wit the man for 2 two years now it's happens that the girl that normally deposited money for us in bank my uncle came to know her sister and fell in love with her what barfulls me most is that the man has never give me #5000 for shoping but he her the sum of #13000 for shoping guys i need ur advice should i tell his wife about his relationship with girl or not pls i need help. Guyz pls dont me abeg i dey rush so dat de man know go no dats is de reason why their's alot of erros ok i aplogice pls and tanks 4 ur advice including does dat insulted me tanks alot.
Re: I Need Advice From U Guys I Cought My Uncle With Another Girl by cnwokike(m): 9:20am On Sep 05, 2015
Bettet mind your business. Is he your husband?

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From U Guys I Cought My Uncle With Another Girl by Bugatie(m): 9:21am On Sep 05, 2015
Jiokezee:
I need advice from u guys my uncle who just married for three years now with two kids and his wife i have being wit the man for 2 two years now it's happens that the girl that normally deposited money for us in bank my uncle came to know her sister and fell in love with her what barfulls me most is that the man has never give me #5000 for shoping but he her the sum of #13000 for shoping guys i need ur advice should i tell his wife about his relationship with girl or not pls i need help.

It shouldn't barfulls you because if he coughts you telling his wife ehh tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice From U Guys I Cought My Uncle With Another Girl by bigtt76(f): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2015
Mind your business if you never get your own apartment to live in. So like say the man de give you pass 5K you for nor tok eh? grin Corruption for naija nor go end shaaaaa

Jiokezee:
I need advice from u guys my uncle who just married for three years now with two kids and his wife i have being wit the man for 2 two years now it's happens that the girl that normally deposited money for us in bank my uncle came to know her sister and fell in love with her what barfulls me most is that the man has never give me #5000 for shoping but he her the sum of #13000 for shoping guys i need ur advice should i tell his wife about his relationship with girl or not pls i need help.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From U Guys I Cought My Uncle With Another Girl by dulux07(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2015
Keep mute dear, let things play out demselve,as for d money ish, dats how some silly men bhav, hustle for ur own money, cos in this life ur On Your Own.
Re: I Need Advice From U Guys I Cought My Uncle With Another Girl by Tallesty1(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2015
Things hardly stay in people's head these days

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From U Guys I Cought My Uncle With Another Girl by MzCorleone(f): 9:35am On Sep 05, 2015
OP what are you yammering about?!
Is this typo/shorthand abi you can't type correctly?

Biko mind your business and go and make your own money,quit waiting for him to 'dash' you 5k for your silence.
Re: I Need Advice From U Guys I Cought My Uncle With Another Girl by realtestament(m): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2015
i wasn't hungry till i finished reading ya post...@OP dis ya engRish eh!

#u no sabi do kpalasa or aprico or nzama undecided
Re: I Need Advice From U Guys I Cought My Uncle With Another Girl by POWEROFPEACE(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2015
You don't have to do that Op, you might destroy their marriage. What you need do is advice your uncle or the lady if you are close. Even if you caught your own father having an affair, reporting to the wife is not wise except if you meant destroying their marriage.
Re: I Need Advice From U Guys I Cought My Uncle With Another Girl by emmchi(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2015
As u dey stay under d man roof u no lyk am abii.Jst dey luk lyk Lukumon vry soon evrythg go expose. cheesy
Re: I Need Advice From U Guys I Cought My Uncle With Another Girl by Jennifer89(f): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
so if he gives you the #5000 your mind will calm down. yeye better face ur front !!!!
Re: I Need Advice From U Guys I Cought My Uncle With Another Girl by Nigga44: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
You should tell the wife......., but make sure you get an apartment and a job before doing so
Re: I Need Advice From U Guys I Cought My Uncle With Another Girl by Agrika: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tell abeg
Re: I Need Advice From U Guys I Cought My Uncle With Another Girl by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
The way I see it, na that money issue pain you pass. Not like you care much about him or his wife.

So let's make some money out of him.

Wait till you catch him next time and get a solid proof (picture, video, audio). Go to him with this proof. Tell him what you saw. At first, he might want to bully or threaten you into keeping quiet. Stand your ground, tell him you have proof and will go to his wife with it. He will mellow in the end and ask you what you want. State your conditions. A substantial amount and let him negotiate. Don't go below that 13k he gave that girl. angry

When you get tired of milking him, you can then go to his wife.

*This is Phema's alter ego*

(1) (Reply)

She's Pregnant For Her Husband And He Ask Her To Abort It / Parenting: How Much Can You Sacrifice To Have Your Wife Pregnant / How Poverty Is Caused In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.