Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age (3514 Views)

Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' / Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 29, 2015
Have you ever placed current photos of yourself next to photos of your parents at the same age? You might be surprised at how identical you look to your parents at the same age.
This slideshow presents 15 parent/child combinations that are quite stunning. You’ll see some incredible resemblances between parent and child. Do you resemble your parents as much as these folks?

source: www.brainjet.com
Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by joganut(m): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2015
Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2015
Daughter looks like Daddy

I don’t think many girls would complain about having some similar features to their father. But I don’t think any girl is going to be thrilled to look exactly like their father. Don’t get me wrong, that’s a very cute young girl. But it’s kind of strange that she looks darn near exactly like the old man did at that same age. In fact, I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen a father/daughter combo look so similar. Maybe her father was a female at a younger age?

Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2015
In otherwords, they are the true children of their parents..
Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 29, 2015
Officer dad and his son look just alike

Be honest; if not for the “father” and “son” labels on each picture, would you be able to decipher between the two? Not a chance. Of course, it’s hard to believe these are actually two separate individuals, even though they are related. Wow, this one is absolutely stunning.

Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 29, 2015
They even have the same expression

It is one thing for a father to look like his son. It is another thing when an infant son makes the exact same facial expression as his father did at the same age. They have the same eyes, same facial features, and somehow even the same expression. That’s absolutely amazing. The only differences are the outfit and the hair. I’m not sure how old this picture is but I’m curious to know if the son still looks exactly like his old man.

Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2015
Taking after her mother

My guess is this picture was taken to intentionally match the picture of her mother at the same age, but it’s still awesome. It’s incredible how similar the mother and daughter look alike, but also how much the babies look alike. The younger mother is holding a child that looks darn near identical to how she looked at that same age. And I’ll give her some props for wearing the same color shirt in the newer picture as her mother did.

Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2015
She’s got her grandma’s sass

People often say a kid takes after their parents, but that’s also true about the grandparents. This photo is evidence that the young granddaughter has taken after her grandmother. They both have that sassy look to them despite being probably 60 years difference in age. On top of that, they both look identical. There are so many similarities in terms of personality and appearance between this grandmother and her granddaughter.

Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2015
Same shirt, same look

This one is funny and creative. Obviously, the son opted to wear the same shirt his father wore when he was born. So props to him on the creativity. The only thing that would have made this picture even more perfect is if the new father would have put the same outfit on his newborn child. Otherwise, this is an awesome picture and a seemingly awesome family. Nice job growing the same beard as the father by the son as well.

Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2015
Daddy looks like daughter

I get it that every child has some resemblance to their parents. But it’s rare where a child looks as identical to a parent as you see in this picture. I’ve compared pictures of myself at a young age to my parents and there are similarities, but nothing like this. The dad at a young age looks darn near identical to his child later in life. These two could pass off as identical twins, not just father and daughter. This is a very cool picture.

Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by UjSizzle(f): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2015
1. I can't see the pictures

2. I look exactly like my dad at this age. It's creepy... but apparently pops had a girly look tongue My sis looks like my mom did.

Again, where are the pictures?
Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 29, 2015
Cheesin’ like the old man

How cute is this picture? I always find it amazing when a father and daughter look the same at the same age. But when I see a picture like this where the father and daughter are almost 100% identical, it’s almost hard to believe they aren’t the same person. These two aren’t the same person. The father is on the left and his daughter, at the same age, is one the right. They both look like they’re just cheesin’ for the camera. Like father like daughter.

Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 29, 2015
Just taking after grandma

I think the best pictures are the ones where the the grandparents look exactly like the grandchildren. In this picture, the granddaughter has more than just a striking resemblance to her grandmother. She looks almost identical to what her granny looked like at the same age. Not only that, the two have a similar expression on their faces. These are the best pictures and go to show how similar we often look to our grandparents.

Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2015
Dressing like dad

In this picture, the son posed with the same outfit his father wore in the picture on the left at the same age. But that’s not a compliment. There’s nothing I despise more than a dude that wears a button-down shirt underneath a sweater vest. It’s such a lame preppy style outfit. However, there are some incredible similarities between the father and son, and not just the outfit. They have similar hair, facial features and body build.

Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2015
The Joker mouth

When I first saw this picture, I thought these babies looked familiar. So I stared and stared until I realized…that’s it…they have the same mouth as The Joker from Batman, especially The Joker from the original 1989 Batman movie played by Jack Nicholson. The father and son have the same odd shaped mouth. That’s not too surprising considering they’re related. But they look like identical twins, just like everyone else on this list.

Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2015
Are these the same pics?

Look, I get it that we all look somewhat similar to our parents. We all have certain features that are almost identical such as the same nose shape, eye color, or lips. But as I look at this picture, I’m left trying to figure out if these are even different people? I can’t find a difference between the faces of the mother and the daughter. I did confirm these two really are different people. But it’s hard to believe. What amazing similarities.

Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2015
UjSizzle:
1. I can't see the pictures

2. I look exactly like my dad at this age. It's creepy... but apparently pops had a girly look tongue My sis looks like my mom did.

Again, where are the pictures?

Try reloading the page.

Is there anyone else who can't see?
Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 29, 2015
Another father and son resemblance

Again, this is a picture of a father and son that amazes me how similar they look. The first picture shows the father at a very young age with the same exact smile his son has now at the same age. That’s simply amazing. They appear to even have similar personalities based on the facial expressions. I will say this; I don’t particularly care for the son’s outfit. His parents need to learn how to dress a child. Other than that, it’s a cool photo.

Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2015
Both will grow up to be nerdy

This might be the goofiest picture on the list. And it’s also the strangest. I get it that kids have certain similar facial features to their parents, but this one is just weird. The daughter has the exact same gap in her teeth as her mother at the same age. That’s just plain weird. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a child have that type of similarity to the parents.

Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2015
Mother and daughter with the same boring smile

I’ve tried to find pictures of myself as a child where I’m giving off the same expression as my parents at the same age, but haven’t found anything. It’s rare to find pictures where the parent looks exactly like the child and the child is giving off the exact same expression. This is one of those pictures. Although it’s a cool photo and these two definitely look alike, they both have that same boring smile. I hope they’ve both grown out of that.

Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by dajoaneke(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2015
Feel free to add any stunning photos of parents and children
Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by redgem(f): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2015
Wow!!! Striking resemblance

Cute photos
Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2015
redgem:

Whom do u resemble among ur parents
Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2015
Really cute! grin grin
Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2015
I'm actually a splitting image of my dad.
Maybe I should do something like this with one of his pictures I like.
Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by redgem(f): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2015
vfactor:

Whom do u resemble among ur parents
Let me think......still thinking.....thinking....actually, none
Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by RichDad1(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2015
vfactor:

Try reloading the page.

Is there anyone else who can't see?
I ain't seeing nada undecided
Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2015
RichDad1:

I ain't seeing nada undecided

Sorry! try another browser please. It could be from the browser u use.
Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by RichDad1(m): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2015
vfactor:

Sorry! try another browser please. It could be from the browser u use.
I use only Safari browser. sad
Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 29, 2015
RichDad1:

I use only Safari browser. wink;(

OK! Try chrome!
Re: 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2015
I look like my dad. Same jaw-line, eyebrows, we are both hirsute, we have the same slightly springy steps to our walk and even keep the same Banky-W-esque beard. The only seeming morphological difference is that I am lighter-skinned than he is.

Mystery of the genes.smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Average Home Monthly Expenses: / Child Benefit:to Tithe Or Not / Her Husband Won't Talk To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.