Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

A One Year Blogging Plan That Works - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A One Year Blogging Plan That Works (8750 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Should Stop Blogging / .COM Domain name With 20gb Hosting Plan that could host 3 domains @7,500 / Best Blogging Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
justFEARLESS:
i dey write mine but i dey steal small small to butter my unbuttered bread.

carry laptop

peep on sisi linda blog

sharpadly unclad two article n divert it to mine acct

NO TYM!
Hope say u dey do some editing, no be all copy and paste...

Hope you dey reference?
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by kazolad(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
pls help, am also a Blogger tho I started some months ago, I tried putting in for adsense, my request was rejected first time, d second time I received a message dat I had no enough pages on my blog, and pages should not contain only header but complete sentence blah blah blah, . am yet to decode d message dey sent to me, can anyone pls help me, I was told to review my blog, add more pages and apply again. Pls help
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by Certifiedboss: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Smartresult:

source:http://sasuwa..com/2015/07/a-one-year-blogging-plan-that-works.html

Linda Ikeji makes $3m monthly . That's an average of $250k monthly . Current exchange rate that's about #50m .. Thanks for the lies
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by ifyan(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
To blog is not as easy as people say but patient and consistency plus determination you will get there.

Though I ha receive a kobo but I believe I wi make it
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by gbenson(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
udemzy101:
Writing good 3-5 post a day? Without copy pasting? You must be kidding right?

grin grin grin
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by bummyla(m): 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Thanks Man! I Am Doing The Same Now! Cheers! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by DanielGb(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Smartresult:

Like you have one Million post on your blog, LOL... Abeg, commot. You didn't give anything helpful here.

Please help us Compare this blog: www.globalexploit..com with the OP's own[sasuwa..com]. Then, rate the two blogs. which one is helpful?

Most Nigerians bloggers are wanna be.
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by nollywoodbabe: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
DanielGb:

Like you have one Million post on your blog, LOL... Abeg, commot. You didn't give anything helpful here.

Please help us Compare this blog: www.globalexploit..com with the OP's own[sasuwa..com]. Then, rate the two blogs. which one is helpful?

Most Nigerians bloggers are wanna be.

How are you even making sense here? Somebody took his time to Educate others and while most people agrees with him and sees sense in what he is saying, you come here with that Bashing Mentality, Must you Bash others to put your point across? Why don't you open another Thread instead of trashing someone else
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by jbankzE(f): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
omanifrank:
Blogging actually pays.. its just patience and commitment. it works for me till now, after my B.Sc , am even yet to look for a job. Blogging pays my bills. hope to share my little experience
My problem is article n reporters ooooo,nobody wants to help without getting anyfin.can u help me?
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by omanifrank(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
jbankzE:

My problem is article n reporters ooooo,nobody wants to help without getting anyfin.can u help me?
even when i started blogging, i had to pay some guys who helped me with updates and some reports, you hardly find someone who wants to help with tips for free online. most people wants to be paid for their effort. email me for talks
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by WebclickNG: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
I belong to category 1 and 2 and I invest in the system and it is paying. While I prefer blogger for the free stuff, I use wordpress for custom domain and paid hosting.

Recently I started http://socialmediagoldminer..com and its already rocking.
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by alex007a(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
Busi bodies
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Creating articles everyday? Bro, do you really know what you are saying? Unless you are doing copy and paste and, maybe you are into entertainment. Creating articles daily is bullshit cause u aren't a robot but a human. What matters is creating killer articles, not shit. One single killer articles is better than 20 useless articles. U can post every 2 days or 3 days or even once a week. Whichever way, stick to your plan. Remember, quality content is the key.
Am not a blogger but aspiring to when my lappy arrive. grin
for those of you who started blogging few months ago complaining about Google ad, it means you aren't in for the passion rather for the money. You gonna get frustrated, i promise you. I will advice you forget everything about Google ad or whatever for at least 6 months. Focus on content creation, focus on getting loyal readers. Promote your blog out there. But when doing that, avoid spamming. If you wanna create backlink, make sure you are licking with a reputable website or blog. It matters a lot That way, u will soar higher like an eagle.
Blog for fun!
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by afusbello: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
new blogger.any advice on how to apply for adsense
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by Danyl(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
mentorandfriend:
The key is to find a comfortable niche and soak yourself in it. You'll see it as fun.
I blog from my experiences in the medical school, and my preadmission days as a Jambite, looking for admission to study medicine.
I interlace it with top performance secrets and nuggets, and my personal walk with God.
I find it a thing of joy when my facebook friends keep telling me to be fast and update, coz I post links directly to my facebook timeline. Lol.
Mind you, I do it for fun, at least for now.
please are you still looking for admission to med school or you in now? our story looks alike but I am developing an health medical record Web Api and a blog something to mimic healthtap(dot)com. here is my link: http://healthquorum.com though while I keep working on the blogging aspects pending when my Api goes live...waiting for yr response.
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by donwise1(m): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nice one OP. I think am on the right track with this my beautiful blog www.wisetechs..com
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by mentorandfriend(m): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Danyl:
please are you still looking for admission to med school or you in now? our story looks alike but I am developing an health medical record Web Api and a blog something to mimic healthtap(dot)com. here is my link: http://healthquorum.com though while I keep working on the blogging aspects pending when my Api goes live...waiting for yr response.
Dear I salute your dilligence in developing your app and your blog. I'm a medical doctor presently.
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by jaybossYBNL(m): 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Smartresult:

Linda Ikeji is making $3 million about N700,000 0000? who told you that? I like your article sha
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by Danyl(m): 12:08am On Aug 02, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Dear I salute your dilligence in developing your app and your blog. I'm a medical doctor presently.
that's very interesting...I guess you dont run that blog anymore?
anyway am still looking for admission into med school just want to build something that can align with my passion when I finally get it. I will be getting doctors to sign up on my web app soon on a question-monetization basis... hoping to hook up with you more if you dont mind.
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by olawoyintolani: 12:15am On Aug 02, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]I'm very sure you copied this one sef....lol....www.newsnigeria247..comI'm very sure you copied this one sef....lol....www.newsnigeria247..comI'm very sure you copied this one sef....lol....www.newsnigeria247..com

1 Like

Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by fathomberry: 3:18am On Aug 02, 2015
[size=16pt] Blogging is not for everybody [/size]

1 Like

Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by mentorandfriend(m): 5:00am On Aug 02, 2015
Danyl:
that's very interesting...I guess you dont run that blog anymore?
anyway am still looking for admission into med school just want to build something that can align with my passion when I finally get it. I will be getting doctors to sign up on my web app soon on a question-monetization basis... hoping to hook up with you more if you dont mind.
You could follow me. Thats the only way you can be able to mail me. My mail does not accept communication from nairaland directly, unless you're following me. Dunno what sort of thing is that from yahoo.
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by eddyland: 7:57am On Aug 02, 2015
Certifiedboss:

Linda Ikeji makes $3m monthly . That's an average of $250k monthly . Current exchange rate that's about #50m .. Thanks for the lies
hahaha, but fact is that I can tell you that she averages between N10 to N15m monthly
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by oladeledave: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2015
Everybody wants 2 be a blogger, av been into blogging for 4 yrs nowz nd av gat experience using WordPress nd . It's so funny wen I see pples comment here.
www.fruitsandhealthyliving..com its not everybody dat is into entertainment.
Bt d reason y pple want to go into entertainment blogs is to drive massive traffic, BT dey re wrong
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by scentmarlc(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2015
Asito:
grin OP you'll receive enough lawsuits from dissapointed bloggers come 1st August 2016. grin

Tell him ooooo hmmmm.

http://scentmarlc.

1 Like

Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by DanielGb(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
nollywoodbabe:

How are you even making sense here? Somebody took his time to Educate others and while most people agrees with him and sees sense in what he is saying, you come here with that Bashing Mentality, Must you Bash others to put your point across? Why don't you open another Thread instead of trashing someone else

U see ur life. Many people just like buying lies. I have only spoken d truth. So relax babe. If u ar just starting or u ar thinking of starting dats nt aw 2go abt it.

Wetin OP post was just an imitation of Linda Ikeji's blog. She runs a GOSSIP BLOG, which nid daily feed. Nt all blog need to do that. It depends on ur focus, it may be: sport, lifestyle, fashion, business, bodybuilding, life coaching, relationship, politics etc. It depends on ur Interest. Just knw aw 2 market ur blog cos dats ur business. Make it sell. Most Nigerians like YOU will agree to dis unhelpful and get-rich-quick post because u wanna make money sharp sharp. Babe *think*

check dis blog: www.globalexploit..com then tell, me which kind blog be dat.
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by Boriqua(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
So,
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by rhames(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: A One Year Blogging Plan That Works by rhames(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
Smartresult:

As at the last count, Linda Ikeji was making $3000 from traffic and other sources. But where did u get the figure from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Web Content Writing/development Support / How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr / Popular Tanzania Blogging Site Shuts Down Due To Tough New Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.