Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... (41656 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Buhari’s Many Failed Promises - Vangaurd / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
hifaif:

Coward grin You have suddenly become an editor cos I replied you with my lamest abuse.

Kenny987, this guy is just a coward. I threw just one shot and he turns into an editor. What a cowardly tactic.

@omenkata, ever wondered why you have such a chronic body odour? It is cos your mother's puccy stinks like hell and you came out from there (Hifaif 2015)

Hehehehehehe i know you're a sex starve dog doing everything to win a woman's heart isn't that obvious that am saying the truth about you being a dog's sperm product dude admit it jare let's contribute money for your Hopless harlot mother who forks random dogs just for #300.

Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog And a Hopless prostitute mother.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
hifaif:

Your mother's rotten puccy should be a handful grin

Nope but you and i knows that you have dog and that dog is your biological father no thanks to your prostitute mother who enjoys forking 404 grin
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
hifaif:
@omenkata, I have work to do. Reply, let me send another missile. I won't spare even your useless father. Let us end this quickly. grin You are too small for me. I need to eat you once before I return to work.

Nope

A. which work are you talking about is it your father's usual business which is arm robbery?

B. am not doing any missile stuff with you because am just saying the truth about your harlot mother and you know that

C. dude go and check your dna because am sure your harlot mother who forks rabid dogs just for #300 was impregnated by that one in your street.

wink
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
joseph1832:
Objectivity with facts is the case bruh!. I for one started criticizing GEJ after he failed to sent those people who scammed jobless youth in the Immigration Job Scam.

Should one decide to criticize of abuse, one should do that with viable reasons, not just base on pure hate that bothers on tribal and religious sentiment.

You too will agree that the government of GEJ enjoyed massive support and acceptance when he was sworn into power in May 29, 2011. His support base started depleting like the Ozone layer when he removed the subsidy on PMS on Jan 1, 2012.

Whoever wants to hate on PMB should do so at his own peril, remember, one day, we'll all be held accountable via what we post on line. This is a fact unibenstudent knows too well, and he learnt it the hard way!.

anu ofia grin

otu nne i ebea
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:

Nope

A. which work are you talking about is it your father's usual business which is arm robbery?

B. am not doing any missile stuff with you because am just saying the truth about your harlot mother and you know that

C. dude go and check your dna because am sure your harlot mother who forks rabid dogs just for #300 was impregnated by that one in your street.

wink

Eyah, lame as usual. grin Do you know why your mother's puccy smells so terribly? Because a lot of men left their condoms with the rotten sperm in it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by joseph1832(m): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
kaboninc:

It is very surprising that you mentioned me today! Am flattered! smiley

Hmmmm...

Well you have your reasons to say that GEJ failed. Well...they are just your reasons!

I supported GEJ for removing the fuel subsidy (it is interesting that today, everyone, except PMB, is calling for the removal of this same subsidy) and I remember vividly that there was a public discussion before the removal.

As for the Job Recruitment, I think the government was overwhelmed and those casualties, the deaths, am happy that the families have been compensated.

I have no apologies to anyone for supporting GEJ. I still support him and look up to him as a role model and a mentor. He has his faults and weaknesses but anytime, any day, he will always be a source of inspiration to me. For instance, his humility and smiles are just so real, so free, so genuine, so innocent and very infectious. cheesy cheesy And I will not insult the person of PMB because he occupies a seat that is an authority, a royalty that must be respected at all times. But I will not stop criticizing his actions while in power most especially the very obvious ones.

Then again, someday, our posts will come to judge us.

I dedicate the picture below to you! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
At your first point, might you be so kind to tell me who, "everyone" is? Because I sure know I will never support that nonsense of a thing called subsidy. If any government wants to remove that subsidy, I'll refinery must be working at full capacity! Not remove it when we still import PMS.

At your second point, you fail to see my point, aside giving brides to the families and prospect of employment, GEJ should have punished those who orchestrated that sham of a recruitment. That's how you deter others from doing such and letting them know you're a no nonsense person.

He might have compensated the families, but what about the dead, those who died as a result of the greed of some mischievous individuals. The dead need to be avenge, that's why should this have happened in the U.S or a western country, those who orchestrated that sham of a scam would have been behind bars long ago!.

At your third, of course you owe no one any apology for supporting GEJ or looking up to him as a role model or mentor. I for one have no question against the person of GEJ, but as a leader and a president, I sure do have many, many questions.

GEJ is a lecturer, I think and believe should be loved by all judging by his uncanny ability to please everybody. I believe he's the kind of lecturer who pass everybody: the ones who want to block will block and get an A, the ones who want to sleep with him or give him a bj will do so and get an A, the ones who read, will read and get an A, while the doll ones who fail will end up getting an E, a D or a C because failing them will give him unnecessary headache.

So Mr, feel free to look up to GEJ. At the end, we're all responsible for the choice we make. Remember, we make our choices, our choices doesn't make us!.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
hifaif:

Eyah, lame as usual. grin Do you know why your mother's puccy smells so terribly? Because a lot of men left their condoms with the rotten sperm in it.

Nope it's not lame both of us knows it's true

your mother forks dogs just admit it dude grin

afo sagbuo nne i cheesy
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:

Nope but you and i knows that you have dog and that dog is your biological father no thanks to your prostitute mother who enjoys forking 404 grin

Eyah, you are so LAME. So LAME grin You have met your father today. I will roast you.

Do you know your father's dick is so worthless that it doesn't even fit in a waste basket?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
hifaif:

Eyah, you are so LAME. So LAME grin You have met your father today. I will roast you.

Do you know your father's dick is so worthless that it doesn't even fit in a waste basket?

Nope you're just consoling yourself

mr man we are talking about your mother forking dogs and the health risk in dog's sperm and you're talking nonsense for damn sake this prostitute is your mother let's take her to rehab so we can stitch her pucccy because those rabid dogs really ravaged her old sagged pucccy grin cheesy

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:

Nope it's not lame both of us knows it's true

your mother forks dogs just admit it dude grin

afo sagbuo nne i cheesy

When next you hear my name, you will hide, you useless son of a useless cretin grin

The person that first thought of abortion must have anticipated your parents' mistake. Your father, a stark illiterate would have given you animashaun mother money for abortion but he couldn't even afford it. (Hifaif)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:

Nope you're just consoling yourself

mr man we are talking about your mother forking dogs and the health risk in dog's sperm and you're talking nonsense for damn sake this prostitute is your mother let's take her to rehab so we can stitch her pucccy because those rabid dogs really ravaged her old sagged pucccy grin cheesy

You are lame, bro, haba. grin You must have inherited your dumbness from your father whoseIQ was a fraction. Your mother didn't even have an IQ. She lost her brain when she went to fhuck another woman's husband and they beat the sh1t out of her. Now, she uses the brain of a baby fish (Hifaif)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
hifaif:

When next you hear my name, you will hide, you useless son of a useless cretin grin

The person that first thought of abortion must have anticipated your parents' mistake. Your father, a stark illiterate would have given you animashaun mother money for abortion but he couldn't even afford it. (Hifaif)

Nope you're already scared of me and i will make sure i drag this your moniker to muds i have taken down many and made many useless so I'll just make yours one of them
oops incase you don't know i have hundreds of active monikers to continue my offensive so we gonna have a long muddy play grin grin

btw

just go ahead and slit the throat of that ragged old prostitute you call mother for making you a product of dog's sperm.

useless bastard nonentity
Otu nne i grin
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
hifaif:

You are lame, bro, haba. grin You must have inherited your dumbness from your father whoseIQ was a fraction. Your mother didn't even have an IQ. She lost her brain when she went to fhuck another woman's husband and they beat the sh1t out of her. Now, she uses the brain of a baby fish (Hifaif)
Nope your mother don't have any instead that's why she loves to bang dogs instead of your ceremonial father grin
you know what i mean grin
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:

Nope you're already scared of me and i will make sure i drag this your moniker to muds i have taken down many and made many useless so I'll just make yours one of them
oops incase you don't know i have hundreds of active monikers to continue my offensive so we gonna have a long muddy play grin grin

btw

just go ahead and slit the throat of that ragged old prostitute you call mother for making you a product of dog's sperm.

useless bastard nonentity
Otu nne i grin

Offensive? You must have smoked some serious sh1t. You are just saying the same stuff over and over again the way your mom does when my cat used to lick her rotten puccy before it died from vagi.na poison grin (Hifaif)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:

Nope your mother don't have any instead that's why she loves to bang dogs instead of your ceremonial father grin
you know what i mean grin

You are so lame even crutches can't support you (Hifaif)

Your mother doesn't fhuck dogs, dogs fhuck and pass her around. That is how useless she is (Hifaif)

Your impotent father who can't not even masturbate has been so cuckolded that he has become a dead cock (Hifaif)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
hifaif:

Offensive? You must have smoked some serious sh1t. You are just saying the same stuff over and over again the way your mom does when my cat used to lick her rotten puccy before it died from vagi.na poison grin (Hifaif)

am saying it because it's the truth i know your mother she forks dogs and you're aware of it.

i will keep saying it till you promise me that you'll convince your harlot mother to stop forking dogs
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
hifaif:

You are so lame even crutches can't support you (Hifaif)

Your mother doesn't fhuck dogs, dogs fhuck and pass her around. That is how useless she is (Hifaif)

Your impotent father who can't not even masturbate has been so cuckolded that he has become a dead cock (Hifaif)

You're just incriminating your harlot mother more. your mother forks dogs and we all know it.

stop pretending

your ceremonial father is an arm robber and you're a product of dog's sperm isn't it am i lying?

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by kaboninc(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
joseph1832:
At your first point, might you be so kind to tell me who, "everyone" is? Because I sure know I will never support that nonsense of a thing called subsidy. If any government wants to remove that subsidy, I'll refinery must be working at full capacity! Not remove it when we still import PMS.

You will never support that nonsense of a thing called subsidy but since our refinery is not working, you are against refusing it...meaning at this moment, you support it, albeit, unwillingly. So funny of you.

I support complete removal most especially as our refineries are not working. I do not want to go into the discussion...for now.

At your second point, you fail to see my point, aside giving brides to the families and prospect of employment, GEJ should have punished those who orchestrated that sham of a recruitment. That's how you deter others from doing such and letting them know you're a no nonsense person.

He might have compensated the families, but what about the dead, those who died as a result of the greed of some mischievous individuals. The dead need to be avenge, that's why should this have happened in the U.S or a western country, those who orchestrated that sham of a scam would have been behind bars long ago!.

I saw and still see your point brother. Even you must have failed at one time or the other. But did you resign from yourself? Some situations can call for one's resignation from office and others call for reflection and making it right. Like I said, the organizers of that exercise were overwhelmed because all shades of Nigerians, even those who were gainfully employed, youths, young men and women, even in federal agencies applied. I don't also think you want us to talk about Federal Workers and their "primary" occupation. I heard of a staff who was working in Access Bank, even though on a contract basis, wanted to travel all the way from Lagos to her home state. Even my colleague was to travel to his state. Sadly brother, those youths brought whatever came to them on that day on themselves. I for one was not interested because our mentality, as a Nigerian Youth, is all about sharing the National Cake. And any president that can demystify this National Cake of a thing, will sure have my support....GEJ did! The governors hate him for that. Politician hate him for that. Businessmen hate him for that.

The dead is gone. Sadly, there's nothing one can do about it. That is why compensations were made. And if you are to sue, under what premise? That the government "forced" you to apply? Some of us just talk about sue this sue that.

At your third, of course you owe no one any apology for supporting GEJ or looking up to him as a role model or mentor. I for one have no question against the person of GEJ, but as a leader and a president, I sure do have many, many questions.

GEJ is a lecturer, I think and believe should be loved by all judging by his uncanny ability to please everybody. I believe he's the kind of lecturer who pass everybody: the ones who want to block will block and get an A, the ones who want to sleep with him or give him a bj will do so and get an A, the ones who read, will read and get an A, while the doll ones who fail will end up getting an E, a D or a C because failing them will give him unnecessary headache.

So Mr, feel free to look up to GEJ. At the end, we're all responsible for the choice we make. Remember, we make our choices, our choices doesn't make us!.

Because you do not like him, you can't see the reasons why I like him. Just know that men like GEJ are the most thorough set of humans you can ever come to meet. They have very high elastic limit and hence can tolerate sh1ts. But the day they will take on you, you'd be dam.ned!. Speaking from experience btw.

So, sir, I'll basked on my reasons for supporting him!
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:

You're just incriminating your harlot mother more. your mother forks dogs and we all know it.

stop pretending

your ceremonial father is an arm robber and you're a product of dog's sperm isn't it am i lying?

grin I am done here. Barcanista, come and pack your boy's corpse. This one clearly has no fight left in him. I wish to respect his body and not do any more damage to it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
hifaif:

grin I am done here. Barcanista, come and pack your boy's corpse. This one clearly has no fight left in him. I wish to respect his body and not do any more damage to it.

Nope you're afraid because am exposing your harlot mother who needs a rehab stop calling barcanista because am going to deal with you in this forum.
am going to follow you now.
mind games don't work on me dog's sperm

Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog And a Hopless stinking harlot mother.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
front page at last

all hail king barcanista the one and only king of politics section the intelligent analyst
the nightmare of the APC bastards
the family god of passingshot
the deity of midolian
Beremx sweetheart
terror of ngeneukwenu /CleverIy
The trouble of omenka grin

shame on joseph1832
shame on bingo jrn hifaif
shame on all apc bastards of nairaland
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Sweetlemon(f): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Why was this thread brought to the front page all of a sudden?
With all the good news springing from APC recently, I smell desperation in some quarters......... Someone paid for this thread to hit fp. I'm so sure of this!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by mrkings84(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
Buhari this, buhari that.....

Meanwhile, DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN BECOME AN EXTRAORDINARY MILLIONAIRE TOMORROW JUST BY JOINING ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL TODAY??
In AIM GLOBAL, people from all works of life are making it big with this mind blowing networking company. Pls don't say u were not told!!
For more info call or WhatsApp 08034704620. BBM Pin 562006D1

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by seniormafia: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Children of hate. Chief wailer. Keep deceiving Tanoids like u. Barcanista my ass

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by arbitter: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Even though this guy can be an ldiot sometimes you gotta respect his work. Although APC makes it too easy for him anyway. Next time they'll learn to not make promises they cant keep.\
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by wristbangle: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hmmm well... what more can I say?

Let's see his administration after a year.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by tunde1200(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Stop this your hates it can lead you anyway.
Lets support this present administration for things to move on.

Can you pray the way GEJ run this country for your life to be run that way?.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Apc/ bugari plotted boko haram now they are plugging it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by ApcSucks: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:
Sincere gratitude to all those that created threads in my honor and to those that commented... Though it is my belief that we all deserve the accolades. God bless you all.

CC: Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candirain, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, coolestrogue Wasquad Ecoterrors and all patriots

My name no dey there angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Why was this thread brought to the front page all of a sudden?
With all the good news springing from APC recently, I smell desperation in some quarters......... Someone paid for this thread to hit fp. I'm so sure of this!

bitterlemon if you're pained ask barcanista for a sweet free banging to help you cure your loquacious libido from unending Konji. that's if even you're a female.

or set your asss for me let me bang you in the assss because i love forking ladies grin I'll even pay you for your services cool
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by anwo247: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Buhari is a hypocrite, a liar, and a failure.

#DauraDullard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Loses Polling Unit To Atiku / "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe / Many Injured, Cars Destroyed As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.