Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... (41657 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Buhari’s Many Failed Promises - Vangaurd / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Enahi:
APC are bunch of liars and hypocrites just found out today that GEJ was behind the just completed warri and Port refineries . That long Neck Ostrich Buhari should stop been a hypocrite.

If only you aren't magnificently stupid and ignorant, you'd know that even PMB acknowledged the fact that the previous administration deserved the credits for the Refineries.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by discusant: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
One Nigeria is a huge set-back to the old southeast region of Nigeria - whether Buhari fulfills his campaign promises or not, no big news for the fortunes of the old southeast region.

The earlier people in the old southeast region come together and sort themselves out of Nigeria, the better. After that, any group or groups who want anything - fiscal federalism, resource control or new country - from a new small country of the old southeast region can easily get it - it is simple logic.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by oluseye12: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
unfair
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by oluxy(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:
Goodmorning fellow Nigerians, Nairalanders and Guests of this forum. Today (June 29) marks the second month of the life of Buhari's administration. I have therefore taken the step of matching some of his campaign promises with the reality on ground two months into his Presidency (Happy Reading).

1. Failure To End Boko-Haram As Promised:
During Buhari's Jan 22, 2015 campaign for the Presidency in Imo state, he made a pledge/promise to end Boko Haram insurgency within TWO months if elected. In his own words...

“If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”
www.thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

Unfortunately, contrary to his assurance the BH terrorists has neither been chased out nor is there anyre ignificant improvement in this fight.

2. Failure To BringBackChibokGirls:
On August 11, 2014, the Northern Elders Forum gave then President Jonathan a TWO month deadline to BringBackChibokGirls. According to them, failure to return the Chibok girls within the time frame automatically means forfeiture of Jonathan's right to seek re-election in the March 2015 poll. In their own words..

“In the event that President Jonathan fails to do this, Nigerians will be left with the only conclusion that he has forfeited his right to ask for our mandate beyond 2015.”
www.leadership.ng/news/380738/northern-elders-give-jonathan-2-month-ultimatum-produce-chibok-girls-end-insurgency

Buhari promised to reunite the missing girls with their families..

"I will give all it takes to ensure that our girls that were kidnapped from Chibok are rescued and reunited with their families." (President Muhammadu Buhari, March 2015)

Though he never fixed a timeline, I believe it is fair that he inherits the 2months deadline given to Goodluck Jonathan by Northern Elders Forum. His failure to return the school girls after two months in power should therefore means a forfeiture of his right to extend his mandate beyond 2019 in line with the NEF scale.

3. The Failure of Him and His Appointees To Publicly Declare Their Assets:

“I pledge to publicly declare my assets and liabilities, encourage all my appointees to publicity declare their assets and liabilities as a pre-condition for appointment."
www.dailypost.ng/2015/02/20/buhari-pledges-publicly-declare-assets-voted-office/

Those were the words of Muhammadu Buhari in his February 25 pledge. Unfortunately, it's been TWO months since taken over and we are yet to see the Assets of the President and his Vice. More painful is the fact that NONE of the President's appointees (Shehu Garba, Femi Adesina, NSA Moguno, Accountant-General etc) has declared their assets PUBLICLY contrary to his pledge of "as a pre-condition for appointment.".

4. Failure To Commence/Implement Other Programs:
It is unfortunate that two months into this administration, no one is talking about other Buhari promises like the 12 months post service payments for Corp members and feeding of primary school pupils. There is no mechanism in place to ensure that monthly N5000 payment to the elderly, disabled and the unemployed.

It is worthy to note that Buhari is yet to achieve ANY of his campaign promises. Though I never voted President Buhari at the March 28 poll, I believe that it is the right of every citizen irrespective of party or religious affiliation to hold the government accountable. I also believe that we (critics) are doing the APC favor by our constant criticisms. In fact, the APC on April 30 through its Chairman, Chief John Oyegun admonished the opposition to constantly keep the APC/Buhari government on their toes. In his own word...

“We(APC) want the PDP to keep us on our toes so that we don’t make the same mistake they made.”
www.thenationonlineng.net/oyegun-to-pdp-keep-us-on-our-toes/

God sparing our lives, we shall continue to keep them on their toes.

May God Bless Us All

why re u disturbed? why dont u pull off d spirit of negative desperation and let did PMB DT has not spent 6months in office be.. I guess u dont job u do. what has been ur achievement? Oh! is to say negative stuffs about pple.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by discusant: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Axeurdaddy:

If only you aren't magnificently stupid and ignorant, you'd know that even PMB acknowledged the fact that the previous administration deserved the credits for the Refineries.

Buhari acknowledging Jonathan's good works is not enough. Buhari needs to stop being seen as witch-hunter-in-chief as he hounds people that served in Jonathan's administration.

No Nigerian govt had probed previous governments before now. Therefore, Buhari needs to start his probe with governments headed by OBJ when Buhari was oil minister, IBB and Abubakar, and 1999 - 2007 OBJ governments, before it reaches the turn of Jonathan government.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by engineerboat(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
godson36:
@ Lalasticlala ,, @ Ishilove ,, @Seun ,, I don't know what this nonsense is all about.. How can you be promoting someone who doesn't think nor see any good thing for Nigeria.... You may promote this to front page just for Nairalanders to read or have fun with. But am telling you now that you are promoting some1 who doesn't want Good things for Nigeria....

If you wish to promote some1, then you will check if he is one sided or not.. And am sure that this idiot called barcanista just support blindly... He did not want to see anytin Good In this administration.... So he is just speaking on his own idea...

And am sure that if I write something like, you won't even open nor read what is in it...

Well, @ Barcanista or what are you called, if you can wait and see how Buhari's administration will workout, then I will advice you to go on Exile

Read yourself again,

Why not write a rebutal and state what the government has been able to achieved instead of Backbiting (because it show that @Barcanista is ahead of you, hence backbiting at hos back) CHANGErians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by engineerboat(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
oluxy:

why re u disturbed? why dont u pull off d spirit of negative desperation and let did PMB DT has not spent 6months in office be.. I guess u dont job u do. what has been ur achievement? Oh! is to say negative stuffs about pple.

Like Nigeria Airforce is non-Existence (PMB),
But which Nigeria Airforce is confroting Boko Haram Now
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by klax(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Guys why bothering yourself I think Tifnubu said GMB need more honeymoon so maybe after 12 months or more the honeymoon will be over and possibly then the entire North has turn to Somalia or Syria I think its good for the North. I love the way they are using their own hands wiping out there race out of Nigeria soil systematically afterall hausa and fulani has no use for Nigeria so pls GMB go for more honeymoon 100 days is too small plssss go fir one year or two years.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
Goodevening firsteva,

Do you receive/send PMs
I have a proposal I'd like to discuss with you.

I actually got the notification that I have sent too many mails...

Please if you don't mind, kindly send a message to mizmycoli (at) g mail. com

You know how to write it in the address box nagrin
Just taking precautions cos of spammers.

Thanks in anticipationwink
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:

gworo muncher Thunder scatter your family there Hopless bastard vagabond
Useless nonentity
Tinka tigbuo nna i
Afo sagbuo nne i
nwuru n'ime anyasi ebea
otu nne i
Damn!!
All these curse for just one person?
Slow down Bro... Lolzzzz....

@OP, bless you for the revelations, I have never believed in the Govt at all, the guy is just inactive, and that's why he is not my President.
Even the goodies we enjoy today are blessings from GEJ, I believe they might soon cease if this dullard refuses to get to work.
Not one thing could be traced to him since May 29.
I spit on him and his useless party, God forbids bad thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
SOLOMON TONYE FROM OKRIKA.....CAN YOU KICK AGAINST THORNS AND BE WELL?

DONT FIGHT A BATTLE YOU CANT WIN, WHAT YOUR OKRIKA "MAMA PEACE" COULDNT GIVE YOU IN 6 YEARS, BUHARI WILL GIVE YOU.

HAVE SAID ENOUGH ALREADY.............

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
fistonme:

This young man(Barcanista or so) is a disgrace to humanity and sound reasoning. I hope he won't raise his offsprings to be like him cos they will end up being a waste to their generation at best. Young man, if u want to criticise, please learn to do that with honour!! Cos a morally upright man is well aware of the fact that it is quite easier to destroy than to build. This country has gone through lots of damages for the past sixteen years(just to be humane). Yet u want it to be repaired in 2 months. Kindly give a candid answer to this question: your life that has been battered(as exemplified by your lopsided and unsound criticism) for the past amount of years which I don't know, do u think even the pope can set it rightly in 2 months? The morale of my write-up so far is, be patient for even rome was not built in a day. U can reach me on 08114743834 for me to tutor and make ur life better that it is now. Caveat: I am not promising to be a magician but u will have to be patient with me for u to attain a cute result.
Salam Alaykoum
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by babajero(m): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dannyset:
Chief of Wailing Wailers Association of Nigeria!!!
This man is just trying all his possible best to bench Metuh of the "Award of the Chief Wailer".

Mr Femi Adesina is a Prophet. He's seen the future of these cry cry babies(despite the fact that they are adults).
One of Baba promises is to fight corruption. He hasn't started, you people have started crying of witch hunting, some of u have started lying with one illness or the other, and their shameless disgusting family has been shouting that they should leave their corrupt Child, children, wives, husbands etc. alone. Yet, the same lots of u people are begging for 5000Naira he promised to save u from wretchedness. Tell me, with which money?

And as for the Boko Haram and The Gurls, tell ur PDP cronies to release those gurls and end their contract with BH(I don't want to remind u of the former(RIP) NSA that said PDP is the owner of BH.

Meanwhile, don't kill ursef on Buhari's case unless somebody is paying u to really kill ursef which in turn doesn't differentiate u from those clueless suicide bombers.
. Mr man stop the blab and reason for once, you can't fight corruption with corruption, buhari is not fighting corruption he simply romances it, then goes on media to tell the foolish ones what they like to hear.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Forwetinnah: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
Buhari is a fraud

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Ikiriye(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dannyset:
This man is just trying all his possible best to bench Metuh of the "Award of the Chief Wailer".

Mr Femi Adesina is a Prophet. He's seen the future of these cry cry babies(despite the fact that they are adults).
One of Baba promises is to fight corruption. He hasn't started, you people have started crying of witch hunting, some of u have started lying with one illness or the other, and their shameless disgusting family has been shouting that they should leave their corrupt Child, children, wives, husbands etc. alone. Yet, the same lots of u people are begging for 5000Naira he promised to save u from wretchedness. Tell me, with which money?

And as for the Boko Haram and The Gurls, tell ur PDP cronies to release those gurls and end their contract with BH(I don't want to remind u of the former(RIP) NSA that said PDP is the owner of BH.

Meanwhile, don't kill ursef on Buhari's case unless somebody is paying u to really kill ursef which in turn doesn't differentiate u from those clueless suicide bombers.

APC e rat has spoken,was he drinking orijin when he was making those promises to deceive gullible Nigerians.the one chance presido has entered we are counting time.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by joseph1832(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
kaboninc:

This was your earlier statement:

Which means that the "Security Officer" resigned as "a" result of a breech of security by a Nigerian.

Here's an excerpt from the article:

From the excerpt, it appears that there have been "several" occurrences of security protocol breeches not a "single" occurrence. Now, when it happened the first time did he resign? Fear God!

So how did I remember you talk about your active participation in school politics?

Ok then, its not an excuse.

You are actually giving another interpretation of what really transpired. When you become a leader, a leader whose decision, even when taken in the best interest of his subjects, can cause death or has a high potential to case death to a set of individuals within his domain, then you'll understand.

Not sentiment bro. They were overwhelmed and these deaths could have been prevented even by the victims themselves. The sooner we begin to tell ourselves the bitter truth, the better for us all.

There's no fine line my brother. Insults are nonsense because like nonsense, they make no sense.

You're still not getting it bro, the point I made was to point to you that if a man can resign just because of security breech(es) I mean just because of that! tell me what you think will be done to him if someone gets killed on his watch. I mentioned a movie earlier 'Flight' look for it and you'll get my point!.

You remember about my active participation in school politics because its plainly here for all to see.

At the embolden, life is about choices and decision, never forget, a leader must be held accountable/responsible for all his actions. So if praise comes to a leader when he does good, I see no reason why reprimand or punishment can not come to him when he does bad.

And you should know, I've never sort to be a leader because being a leader is one of the most difficult thing in this world, it entails a lot and it clearly isn't meant for people who are feeble minded.

How could the deaths be prevented? And you speak of bitter truth? Hark! If the organizers of that scam truly meant well and not thinking of their pocket, they would have canceled that exercise upon seeing the number of people that applied. That is the bitter truth, but 6 billion Naira is more than enough reason for a man to sell his soul!.

On the contrary,some insults do make sense because if it doesn't, why did your mentor start buckling up towards the end of his administration? Cutting down of PMS price from 97 to 87, reducing PHCN tariff by half etc.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by dejiogundipe(m): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Barcanista! keep it coming. APC won with propaganda but they can't rule with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dannyset:

non sense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by blackpriest0911: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Barcanista the evil TANoid....wailing wailers...u better go hug transformer..PMB till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by cashkid: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
yang:
A dullard is a dullard

there is no redemption for the zoo

Only hopelessness and destruction

A certificate forger who defiles little girls at his spare time and is unforgivably illiterate is the President of the zoo

I guess ur father defiled your mother wen she was young to give birth to you this rude idiot. You call someone smarter than ur papa a dullard, what name do u nw give to ur papa?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by fistonme(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:
Salam Alaykoum
Alaykoum salaam
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by fistonme(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:
Salam Alaykoum
Alekum salaam
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by fistonme(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:
Salam Alaykoum
Alekum salaam
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
the funny thing is 90% of those blasting buhari on this thread are our brothers from the south south and south east?grin grin ...I would have love it if the fool called barcanista can tell us what PDP did for 16years??two months he is already crying like a two months old baby.......Nigerians are wiser and they know better so save your hypocrisy.....barcanista the same idiot that insulted anti-buhari guys some months ago.....talk about a prostitute that is what he is.......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by dammytosh: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]

ur a grievously demented dunce and a proof that test tube experiments can go horribly wrong! may thunder fire you from the north. all u do is drop hate comments in every thread, whether the topic being discussed is relevant or irrelevant to PDP. what narcissistic COW-molesting moving stench of leprosy! undecided

You are a f00l. If you and ur generation rely on crumbs of bread from PDP go and get a better job.

I stand for the masses and unfortunately f00ls like u are blinded by years of abuse and poverty.

If you still think there is no need to try another hand after 16 years of PDP rule, it shows how demented you are and why I should not spend my precious time replying a jobless eediot like you.

I won't join u in the curse battle, if you see me and you can even open your mouth, then I know how courageous you are.

NB: I am not an hungry politician or an eediot looking for relevance by writing a long post.

I stand for the masses. Take your time and read my post. I am not like your mentor paid to talk from 2 sides of the mouth (PDP and APC) and my views have not changed much.

Now go and get a life, Govt will not solve all your problem.

Ciao

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Timbuktu14(m): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
2months outta 4years and you are already blabbing? God bless you. You will be surprised as to how astonishing this administration will be in the end. Yeye dey smell! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Timbuktu14(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
dammytosh:

You are a f00l. If you and ur generation rely on crumbs of bread from PDP go and get a better job.

I stand for the masses and unfortunately f00ls like u are blinded by years of abuse and poverty.

If you still think there is no need to try another hand after 16 years of PDP rule, it shows how demented you are and why I should not spend my precious time replying a jobless eediot like you.

I won't join u in the curse battle, if you see me and you can even open your mouth, then I know how courageous you are.

NB: I am not an hungry politician or an eediot looking for relevance by writing a long post.

I stand for the masses. Take your time and read my post. I am not like your mentor paid to talk from 2 sides of the mouth (PDP and APC) and my views have not changed much.

Now go and get a life, Govt will not solve all your problem.

Ciao
God bless this babe walahi grin grin! Finish him!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Timbuktu14(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
wakacome:
the funny thing is 90% of those blasting buhari on this thread are our brothers from the south south and south east?grin grin ...I would have love it if the fool called barcanista can tell us what PDP did for 16years??two months he is already crying like a two months old baby.......Nigerians are wiser and they know better so save your hypocrisy.....barcanista the same idiot that insulted anti-buhari guys some months ago.....talk about a prostitute that is what he is.......
Oluwa ma bless eh! grin Just 2months n they are crying like a pukehole murdafucka! Tell 'em!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Timbuktu14(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
yang:
A dullard is a dullard

there is no redemption for the zoo

Only hopelessness and destruction

A certificate forger who defiles little girls at his spare time and is unforgivably illiterate is the President of the zoo

Demented old fool! Those three words qualify you. Omo ale jati jati. Oponu oba awon eranko grin
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Timbuktu14(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ikiriye:

APC e rat has spoken,was he drinking orijin when he was making those promises to deceive gullible Nigerians.the one chance presido has entered we are counting time.
You will soon be no where to be found. Oponu omo ale!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Timbuktu14(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
cashkid:

I guess ur father defiled your mother wen she was young to give birth to you this rude idiot. You call someone smarter than ur papa a dullard, what name do u nw give to ur papa?
Him papa na ikoko (wild dog). grin Mumu boy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Timbuktu14(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dannyset:

Notification:
Let me congratulate all the wailers dangling in my mentions. You all know I don't reply wailings, and I won't start today. Thanks!
You are blessed!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe / Many Injured, Cars Destroyed As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna - Photos / Famous Quotes Of Prof Chinua Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.