Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? (7874 Views)

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React / Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2015
Hello people can you all still remember that feeling u got when loosing your virginity, was it fun, sweet or bad? well mine was actually sweet and bad. "i lost my virginity when i was 15 years old as a result of a revenge dat a 22 year old lady wants to get by getting back at her boyfriend dat cheated on her, though i enjoyed it bt the bad was that she told her boyfriend, so i was trying to catch a train on a subway in New york when i saw the boyfriend, i was scared as hell bt he pat me on my back and told me dat he had broken up with the lady that i need not to be afraid. "so guys hw was ur own experience?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by missbehave247(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2015
Ladies/gentlemen in the house over to u#teamVirgins
Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Spicylate(f): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2015
To be very candid, I owe you not the explanation. This topic I discuss not. Sorry

4 Likes

Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by steppin: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2015
Spicylate:
To be very candid, I owe you not the explanation. This topic I discuss not. Sorry
Why reply? Ain't that stupidity?

18 Likes

Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2015
missbehave247:
Ladies/gentlemen in the house over to u#teamVirgins
if ure a virgin, then my grandma is a virgin too
Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2015
Spicylate:
o i undastand, were u raped?

3 Likes

Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Spicylate(f): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2015
steppin:

Why reply? Ain't that stupidity?
tho, perhaps I wanted to help you define n understand it. I'm glad you've gotten a clue. Now leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Jayjay0(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2015
Fun
Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2015
Jayjay0:
Fun
HMMMM
Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Spicylate(f): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2015
whitewitch:
o i undastand, were u raped?
ah ahn I was depar.

4 Likes

Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2015
back in 2005, there is dis prostitute in Ado then known as Ada (real name). After sch hours, me and my two other friends paid for three i was d only virgin amogst them.
dis gal's ass was huge and everything dat after d course i was so tired, eyes were rolling and i started seeing stars dat i thought i'll die.
didnt knw ao i managed to get home, got to bed and slept for 12hours.

My advice to young boys..is better to self service b4 d first time cause if u r exposed to d women directly at first time, cud be tiring and very disastrous.

5 Likes

Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Spicylate:
ah ahn I was depar.
hm hm hm so u enjoyed every bit of it?
Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
back in 2005, there is dis prostitute in Ado then known as Ada (real name) after sch hours me my two other friends paid for three.
her ass was huge and everything after d course i was so tired, eyes were rolling and i started seeing stars dat i thought i'll die.
didnt knw ao i managed to get home, got to bed and slept for 12hours.

My advice to young boys..is better to self service 4 d first time bf u r exposed to d women directly otherwise hmmmm
HM HM true talk bro, though i never self serviced b4 i lost mine but d lady gave me a Mouth Gig during d 1st round and d 2nd round i took control. "she was professional.

1 Like

Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Spicylate(f): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2015
whitewitch:
hm hm hm so u enjoyed every bit of it?
perhaps/perhaps not. The unfortunate thing is that there ain't a meaning to it.
Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Cutehector(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2015
Children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2015
Spicylate:
perhaps/perhaps not. The unfortunate thing is that there ain't a meaning to it.
hmmm so u mean nothing was going on between u too, it was just d heat of d moment.
Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2015
Cutehector:
Children
i said non virgins, nt virgins, and i know ure a virgin so y comment?
Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2015
whitewitch:
HM HM true talk bro, though i never self serviced b4 i lost mine but d lady gave me a Mouth Gig during d 1st round and d 2nd round i took control. "she was professional.

wao! i had to lift two huge legs, No mouth action or whatever and d cum was delayed.
d bitch was only after d money.

3 Likes

Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Spicylate(f): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2015
whitewitch:
hmmm so u mean nothing was going on between u too, it was just d heat of d moment.
pause first.. So are you saying there's a me n a too in daper? Darn it!
Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Tolexander: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2015
Losing my virginity was very painful, but I've forgiven the person that deflowered me.

2 Likes

Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2015
Spicylate:
pause first.. So are you saying there's a me n a too in daper? Darn it!
perhaps, perhaps not. u tell me
Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Spicylate(f): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2015
whitewitch:
perhaps, perhaps not. u tell me
you don c am na.
Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

wao! i had to lift two huge legs, No mouth action or whatever and d cum was delayed.
d bitch was only after d money.
LOL dat is one tin i love abt white girls, they will give it to u professionally bt blacks(nigeria exclusively) is just to push enta and push outside, nting more.

3 Likes

Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by trigar12(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2015
Here to read comments grin

2 Likes

Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2015
Spicylate:
you don c am na.
so tell me, fun or bad?
Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2015
Tolexander:
Losing my virginity was very painful, but I've forgiven the person that deflowered me.
OH dats so bad!!!
Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by joseph1832(m): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2015
Tolexander:
Like seriously? grin

Kachisbarbie
Mizmycoli

How was yours? Do kindly share?... cheesy
Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Spicylate(f): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2015
whitewitch:
so tell me, fun or bad?
As me n you no come know the meaning, how you want make I answer now. Oya pick anyone you desire. I will humbly concur
Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by refreshrate: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2015
Spicylate:

this one wey dey take dp on top flyover for onipanu? Her story no fit sweet abeg bone the babe

4 Likes

Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2015
Spicylate:
As me n you no come know the meaning, how you want make I answer now. Oya pick anyone you desire. I will humbly concur
LOL oh i dey get u now bt ehm u like d feeling as in e sweet like pizza or e bitter like alomo bitter?
Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2015
refreshrate:

this one wey dey take dp on top flyover for onipanu? Her story no fit sweet abeg bone the babe
LOL
Re: Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? by Tolexander: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Like seriously? grin

Kachisbarbie
Mizmycoli

How was yours? Do kindly share?... cheesy
tell us yours. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Done This? / Wife Shocks As Her Husband Makes Silly Moves At Their Wedding Reception.(photo) / Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.