Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Tell Me If I Have Done Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me If I Have Done Wrong (924 Views)

If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? / To: All The Ladies "Done Wrong" By Naija Men / What Have I Done Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me If I Have Done Wrong by skylash1: 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2009
My gurl of a year and 3 monmths relationship just made a fool of me.
It started last xmas she asked me 4 some cash to purchase something, that i asked her to give 4 days to raise her the cash.next she slept out to raise the cash.i found out about it heart broken cos i have never ever cheated on her.but,she cried and pleaded that she was sorry.open hartedly i 4gave her and let love reign.then came the shocker.
She told me this january that her ex guy is back on her trail and enticing her with money that she wants to eat him and jive.behind my back she started going to yhe guys house.
Last week i confronted her only for to tell me that she is confused between myself and the guy who she loves most,i tried to make her see things the right way all she asked for was time with the guy to sort things out.i persuaded her all to no avail.
So,i packed my bag and zoomed off the relationship.
Now,shes accusing me of jilting her and saying tht i didnt give her time to sort things out with her guy by eating his money and then come back to me,as if she was the only option ive gat, WHAT A JOKER.
Please,nairalanders how have i done wong?
Re: Tell Me If I Have Done Wrong by simplysmat(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2009
skylash1:

My gurl of a year and 3 monmths relationship just made a fool of me.
It started last xmas she asked me 4 some cash to purchase something, that i asked her to give 4 days to raise her the cash.next she slept out to raise the cash.i found out about it heart broken cos i have never ever cheated on her.but,she cried and pleaded that she was sorry.open hartedly i 4gave her and let love reign.then came the shocker.
She told me this january that her ex guy is back on her trail and enticing her with money that she wants to eat him and jive.behind my back she started going to yhe guys house.
Last week i confronted her only for to tell me that she is confused between myself and the guy who she loves most,i tried to make her see things the right way all she asked for was time with the guy to sort things out.i persuaded her all to no avail.
So,i packed my bag and zoomed off the relationship.
Now,shes accusing me of jilting her and saying tht i didnt give her time to sort things out with her guy by eating his money and then come back to me,as if she was the only option ive gat, WHAT A JOKER.
Please,nairalanders how have i done wong?

Just one thing. You should have slapped the taste out of her mouth. She's just trying to console herself by making you feel bad about the way things are.
Piece of advice, tell her to go and shit. You can even show her to the loo.
Re: Tell Me If I Have Done Wrong by Dvampire(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2009
@ poster: u know, this is a common thing amongst girls who have eaten their cake and are 'eyeing' the new one u are baking. look, the answer to ur problems is simple. kick her out of ur life fast! she is nothing but a parasite seeking a host to infest on.
Re: Tell Me If I Have Done Wrong by Hotstepper(f): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2009
u did the right thing, nonsense, nemesis will catch up with her
Re: Tell Me If I Have Done Wrong by anyakarl(m): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2009
Just one thing. You should have slapped the taste out of her mouth. She's just trying to console herself by making you feel bad about the way things are.

i agree wit simplysmat she is trin 2 put d crumbld rtnship on u tell her to Bleep OFF for cther gurls, there r a lot of gud ones around,go find them
Re: Tell Me If I Have Done Wrong by omega25red(m): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2009
you did good by leaving her broke gold digging azz (i hope you dont go back cause then you will really be the fool)
Let her keep whoring her self out for money and build your own life.

These are the types of people you see 15yrs from now and she would still be trying to get in a club to meet another guy with money.
Re: Tell Me If I Have Done Wrong by bunmii(f): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2009
simplysmat:

Piece of advice, tell her to go and shit. You can even show her to the loo.

and i suppose you think violence will solve the problem shior!

@ poster

you didn't do anything wrong. If you are a nice man you will soon meet someone that truly deserves you pele
Re: Tell Me If I Have Done Wrong by yme1(f): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2009
you have done nothing wrong dear
just move on with your life
there are so many decent girls out there that will appreciate you
Re: Tell Me If I Have Done Wrong by vanderjo(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2009
@poster,
you did the right thing.

@y me,
your a nice girl.
Re: Tell Me If I Have Done Wrong by skylash1: 3:52am On Mar 19, 2009
@anyakarl
u know now i amk really biased bout love,if it really exist.
right now gud gurls are endangered species,very very hard 2 get
Re: Tell Me If I Have Done Wrong by onyxera(m): 4:01am On Mar 19, 2009
@skylash1
gud gals arent jus endangered,they are nonextant. as 4 ur galfriend, how else do u describe a LovePeddler,cos dat wasnt a galfrnd at all bro, & d only wrong u ll do is 2 even think of her 4 even a split second
Re: Tell Me If I Have Done Wrong by Titiw4real: 11:48am On Mar 19, 2009
u have not done any thing wrong, please i advice you to move ahead and start your life
with another girl .she is just after money money money she doesnt love you.stay away from her my brother
Re: Tell Me If I Have Done Wrong by yme1(f): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2009
@skylash1
i feel you but believe me there are thousands of good girls out there

(1) (Reply)

... / , / 50 Universal Truth About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.