Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

my transaction with horgarzer - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / my transaction with horgarzer (14057 Views)

Beware Of Slot @ The Arena / Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Complete Fraudster! / Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

my transaction with horgarzer by capricon22: 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
[s]This guy created advert on different section selling data. he
cannot be trusted because he got my airtime transfer to
his line but he refuse to send me any data. he has a style
your first transaction will be done but next order will be
denied. beware.!!!!"!""!!! I hereby attach his picture. [/s]

UPDATE: the data wasn't transferred initially because the data seller never received an alert of the payment made by the client, the payment has however been confirmed via the service provider's customer care service and the data seller has credited the client with the corresponding value of data paid for.

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by belloahmad: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
when will nigerians start being straight forward for heaven sake?

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
I stopped patronizing others when I bumped into JOUSLAW. He's toooooooooo reliable to the core.
I hereby vouch for him
u may search for him on nairaland

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by polokor10: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
capricon22:
This guy created advert on different section selling data. he cannot be trusted because he got my airtime transfer to his line but he refuse to send me any data. he has a style your first transaction will be done but next order will be denied. beware.!!!!"!""!!! I hereby attach his picture.
You intend to tarnish his image for your own interior motive.I have being patronizing this guy for the past six months without any issue.Sometimes he would have some difficulty but every issue is usually resolved within 24hrs.My last transaction was 4 days ago.Please do not tarnish the name of a trustworthy share and sell retailer.

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by sweetrace(f): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Op, why can't you buy data from the service providers directly?

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
This guy is trusted fellow IMO, I've bought data more than 10 times and I even refer people to him.

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Melahou(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
i have been dealing with this guy for awhile and still deal with him,
infant i even refer people to him for data and none have experienced
what you just accused him of.

your own case cannot be different

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by gabazin080(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
polokor10:

You intend to tarnish his image for your own interior motive.I have being patronizing this guy for the past six months without any issue.Sometimes he would have some difficulty but every issue is usually resolved within 24hrs.My last transaction was 4 days ago.Please do not tarnish the name of a trustworthy share and sell retailer.
ALERT: this is the Samuel ogunniyi (horgarzer) With another moniker
Batam:
This guy is trusted fellow IMO, I've bought data more than 10 times and I even refer people to him.
polokor10:

ALERT: this is the Samuel ogunniyi (horgarzer) With another moniker
And his bro

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by free2ryhme: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
polokor10:

since 2010 only one post

I dey suspect you shocked

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by polokor10: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
free2ryhme:

since 2010 only one post
I dey suspect you shocked
polokor60 was my moniker.check it out.

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
capricon22:
This guy created advert on different section selling data. he cannot be trusted because he got my airtime transfer to his line but he refuse to send me any data. he has a style your first transaction will be done but next order will be denied. beware.!!!!"!""!!! I hereby attach his picture.
Kindly provide a proof of your allegatn for authenticity. My customers know me for genuity, authenticity and reliability. I can proudly say with all sincerity that I haven't duped nor scammed anybody in all my data business transactions. So pls watch what u say or better still provide a convincing solid proof of your false allegation. God bless

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Baroba(m): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
belloahmad:
when will nigerians start being straight forward for heaven sake?

The thing weak me honestly, no matter how small the transaction, their must be an element of fraud attached to it.

Only a low life scum will be defrauding people of data, how on earth can you trust such person with anything else.. Terrible!
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by johnwizey: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
christinie:
Another YO-rubber.
You no just get sense......mtcheewww

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Yungmilio2(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
cheap scam everywhere
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by nicerichard05: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
sweetrace:
Op, why can't you buy data from the service providers directly?

Dnt mind him, Nigerians like Awuf too Much. Na cheap tins dey run belle. Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Gionee S6 Pro, 64gig ROM, 4gig RAM, Fingerprint, 30k / Today's Crazy deals>>>>>>>>#check deals 5,7,8,58,59,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68 / Blackberry By Slot Systems Ltd