Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,384 members, 7,829,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3392081 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by seyibaale(m): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
I don't know why it's hard for you guys to decode this thing...This thing has been programmed before now...call up letters have been programmed...Once you pick four states it automatically selects a state for you, generates your call up number and prepare your letter...it's no longer the manual style..All this is in bid to stop the runs..out of everyone here who has seen his letter..how many has the so called fake sites told to pay? Ask yourself why the call up numbers sent to people by NYSC the same on the letter ..how did the hackers quickly prepare it? The call up numbers on the green card are that big because each time a submit button is pressed it generates a number that's why NYSC is taking their time to send new ones to PCMs...to change this letters, a new code has to be written all over which I doubt can be possible...and PCMs can't influence posting again because it's already programmed...it's not the manual style people write like before..that's why we were told to upload every document so you don't come tomorrow to say health issues or marriage...you go to wherever you get..we are in the technology age...The only thing is it got bursted earlier than planned..so accept wherever you get...for boko haram states...it was stated right where you wanted to pick of the states affected in red color self..you would get a redeployment to your state of choice if you don't want to stay...y'all should embrace wherever you get posted to..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Val601(f): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
abey20:

sharp guy...... hunna no they waste time atall
lol.. he no dey hear scam alert..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dapaiks: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
ngoziigwe:

#TeamKano
#TeamKano whatsapp me if u dnt mind 07030320807 so that we can av a whatsapp group.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by officialEGO(f): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Same here o. I registered yesterday morning. I got a text saying my call up no would be sent once mobilized. . . I've been refreshing the page since yesterday, can't view the green card, no call up number or letter.. . Help o!
ceyrahtlk:

Atleast you have 2 call up numbas. I havent received any since 3 days
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by seyibaale(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
hammedkola:
NOW THIS IS GETTING MORE INTERESTING
were you asked for choices made before you were able to see your letter? Ask yaself::::::
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
SomebodysMrs:
JaneJoanJohn People are saying the site was hacked and the information we're getting is fake,what do y'all think
cc:
LogoDwhiz, Amodu,BoboLil, Fraih,Chommieblaq, Rosalieene, DTOBS, dudecollins, fraiser,FireandIce,rusty9,jayloms, somebodysmrs,ighravweig,dejiconde, and other very important persons...my head is full
Abeg,yanabasee get in here.

My dear I'm indifferent to this posting thing. I was deployed to borno tho judging by what I saw, and I have no worries at all.
However if it happens to change again, I do hope they give me abia or Oyo so that they'll save me me the stress of redeploying.

In other news, I'm very much at peace with the outcome wink
i dont tink d issue of fake posting is credible, d truth is dat nysc is embarrased wit d fact dat dia top secrete (posting) was leaked, due to incompetency, dey are just trying to cover up.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chibzu: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Good day house,
pls my friend is facing this issue, his DoB(date of birth) was changed to 1966 when he logged on d site and since then he hasn't been able to continue his registration because the age is above 30years. Any advice on how to rectify this issue?

Cc JaneJoanJohn
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by OmichaelO: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
4rm 8am-4pm lite de, 4rm 8pm till day break lite de
that's dope enough for me
thank you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by pazzys(m): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
officialEGO:
Same here o. I registered yesterday morning. I got a text saying my call up no would be sent once mobilized. . . I've been refreshing the page since yesterday, can't view the green card, no call up number or letter.. . Help o!
i registered on Tuesday, and the next day i go another call up no different from the one on the Green card.... But thank God i didn't print my green card the day i registered.... Am trying now to view my green card again its not showing
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
Val601:
I think the fault is from these NYSC guys, they should have been specific on when we can start printing the call up letter, so dat when one sees something like this u will just shout scam alert
I concur ; but the thing is is improper planning,they are not yet organised and orderly,if they had it properly planned out they would Hv given us date range to printing call up letters. they are in a state of AFULAGAFUA jare.they are high on cold kerosene sef.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by pazzys(m): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Fraiser:
i dont tink d issue of fake posting is credible, d truth is dat nysc is embarrased wit d fact dat dia top secrete (posting) was leaked, due to incompetency, dey are just trying to cover up.
u are right bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Bonjezee(m): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
seyibaale:
I don't know why it's hard for you guys to decode this thing...This thing has been programmed before now...call up letters have been programmed...Once you pick four states it automatically selects a state for you, generates your call up number and prepare your letter...it's no longer the manual style..All this is in bid to stop the runs..out of everyone here who has seen his letter..how many has the so called fake sites told to pay? Ask yourself why the call up numbers sent to people by NYSC the same on the letter ..how did the hackers quickly prepare it? The call up numbers on the green card are that big because each time a submit button is pressed it generates a number that's why NYSC is taking their time to send new ones to PCMs...to change this letters, a new code has to be written all over which I doubt can be possible...and PCMs can't influence posting again because it's already programmed...it's not the manual style people write like before..that's why we were told to upload every document so you don't come tomorrow to say health issues or marriage...you go to wherever you get..we are in the technology age...The only thing is it got bursted earlier than planned..so accept wherever you get...for boko haram states...it was stated right where you wanted to pick of the states affected in red color self..you would get a redeployment to your state of choice if you don't want to stay...y'all should embrace wherever you get posted to..
and everyone should try and recheck their green card online and you'lll see that the call up number has changed to the one on the call up letter.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SommieO(f): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
How can we recheck our green card please? Cuz it's not going.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
SC31:
You guys pls let's be calm any other call up letter apart from the one on your dashboard(from real nysc site) is totally a FAKE NYSC didn't send any text message....
PLS TAKE NOTE
Cc kbs468
Logodwhiz
Amodu
Dtobs
Fraser
Crobboy
Fraih
And everyone here

Noted
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
Fraiser:

This is just the naked truth
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
pee3:
Thanks bro.. but I hav bought d scratch card but I wz not able to change d dob... though it wz jst d day dat waz change d year n month are intact

Cc DTOBS
so it was only the day that was even change, Bros abeg go dey shop for camp things jawe....grin me gan wey a whole year was added to mine no dey shake...d correction go happen for camp....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Shammak:

U no go welcome man of God to ur house? God's ambassador... Chai! I pirry u
no oooo, d ambassador of God normally come wit good news, bt urs is d opposite
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
MegaBoolean:
Please any Zamfara corper here?

Cc: Sirmard
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
Shammak:

"We overcome devil by the blood of the lamb and the words of our testimony"..
I look forward to hearing your testimony grin
u got no choice tele
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Christiana69(f): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
wittyemi:
I concur ; but the thing is is improper planning,they are not yet organised and orderly,if they had it properly planned out they would Hv given us date range to printing call up letters. they are in a state of AFULAGAFUA jare.they are high on cold kerosene sef.
lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
this one hook nysc oo
hammedkola:
NOW THIS IS GETTING MORE INTERESTING
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by officialEGO(f): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
It is well
pazzys:
i registered on Tuesday, and the next day i go another call up no different from the one on the Green card.... But thank God i didn't print my green card the day i registered.... Am trying now to view my green card again its not showing
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ShammahBarnabas(m): 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
prindu:
Pressy ur own case might be different since u ended up choosing just two states during registration. Ok explain this to me, since I finished my registration on Tuesday night, I hv not bn able to see my call up number or print my green card from d normal nysc sites: portal.nysc. org.ng/nysc1- 4. But I logged into d fake site : portalnysc.org.ng/nysc11 & I got my call up no, green card & letter with ease. So why is my call up number not reflecting in d normal site if they are all working together and are d same.

@All, I urge u to try checking ur call up numbers with portal. nysc.org.ng/nysc1,2,3 or 4, if u concluded ur registration from Tuesday night & was having problem printing green cards... Check if u would find it. Thanks!

Same thing with me. There is no call up number on my dashboard yet. But I've been able to access it with the other site.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
justified10:
lol..I pray o. but as u dem give u Adamawa, u go fit redeploy na.e still make sense.
na so ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by swagifted(m): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
Baba say na new york...lol.

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
amodu:

Noted
Amodu, please Kbs468 need your phone no asap...kindly get it to him or get it to me to give me...
thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by xpac01(m): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
Finally!!!! Done with my registration. My appreciation goes to
LogoDWhiz,
Amodu &
boboLil.
Thanks a zillion guys for your encouragements and advice.
When N1 becomes equal to $1 I'll get full set of champagne for you all cheesy grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
swagifted:
do you know who's twitter handle is that? lolgrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hammedkola(m): 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
Shout out to the desperate keyboard warriors.... grin grin

I got this text some minutes ago.

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by topealonso(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
I've not gotten any call up number message yet from nysc...I registered on monday...anyother person?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Bonjezee(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
hammedkola:
Shout out to the desperate keyboard warriors.... grin grin

I got this text some minutes ago.

scammers!!! watch!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
I honestly believe this is photosholped
swagifted:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.