Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3381727 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
stlaibrowne:

Please if I query interswitch what exactly will happen. Will they rectify and make the payment or return the money
wil make the payment... Then insert ur transaction I'd in payment status...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
I honestly believe this is photosholped

Yea,my brother just made that same point now...it could be Photoshoped to paint NYSC blue-Black....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
xpac01:
Finally!!!! Done with my registration.
My appreciation goes to

LogoDWhiz,

Amodu &

boboLil.

Thanks a zillion guys for your encouragements and advice.

When N1 becomes equal to $1 I'll get full set of champagne for you all cheesy grin
lolss u welcome
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Fraiser:
i dont tink d issue of fake posting is credible, d truth is dat nysc is embarrased wit d fact dat dia top secrete (posting) was leaked, due to incompetency, dey are just trying to cover up.
exactly ....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yudi25: 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Somepple kip saying fake this,fake that.That means NYSC failure to produce a credible timetable is also the fault of some hackers somewhere?SMH....All I see here is incompetence on dia part...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sirmard(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
amodu:

Cc: Sirmard

Welcome, zamfara all d way......
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
yudi25:
Somepple kip saying fake this,fake that.That means NYSC failure to produce a credible timetable is also the fault of some hackers somewhere?SMH....All I see here is incompetence on dia part...
Am with you on this....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
seyibaale:
I don't know why it's hard for you guys to decode this thing...This thing has been programmed before now...call up letters have been programmed...Once you pick four states it automatically selects a state for you, generates your call up number and prepare your letter...it's no longer the manual style..All this is in bid to stop the runs..out of everyone here who has seen his letter..how many has the so called fake sites told to pay? Ask yourself why the call up numbers sent to people by NYSC the same on the letter ..how did the hackers quickly prepare it? The call up numbers on the green card are that big because each time a submit button is pressed it generates a number that's why NYSC is taking their time to send new ones to PCMs...to change this letters, a new code has to be written all over which I doubt can be possible...and PCMs can't influence posting again because it's already programmed...it's not the manual style people write like before..that's why we were told to upload every document so you don't come tomorrow to say health issues or marriage...you go to wherever you get..we are in the technology age...The only thing is it got bursted earlier than planned..so accept wherever you get...for boko haram states...it was stated right where you wanted to pick of the states affected in red color self..you would get a redeployment to your state of choice if you don't want to stay...y'all should embrace wherever you get posted to..
you Hv a point no doubt,but whether or not nysc site was hacked or not,what we PCMs should do is to be patient and see what they have off their sleeves.they have just said we should ignore any CUL deploying people to various states,lets just hold on,if at the end of the day they come out to say they v officially started issuing CUL and we confirm it's still the same deployment ,then we ll know they were confused. But for now,they play the pipe and still dictate the tune,they have the knife and the yam let them cut as they please. Our currency right now should be patience. If they decide to change the whole thing,no PCM can question them.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sirmard(m): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
MegaBoolean:
Please any Zamfara corper here?

Megaboolean, welcome. Zamfara all the way, any other PCM posted to zamfara?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Bonjezee(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
wittyemi:
you Hv a point no doubt,but whether or not nysc site was hacked or not,what we PCMs should do is to be patient and see what they have off their sleeves.they have just said we should ignore any CUL deploying people to various states,lets just hold on,if at the end of the day they come out to say they v officially started issuing CUL and we confirm it's still the same deployment ,then we ll know they were confused. But for now,they play the pepper and still dictate the tune,they have the the knife and the yam let them cut as they please. Our currency right now should be patience. If they decide to change the whole thing,no PCM can question them.
well said
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by splendidmercy(f): 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
wittyemi:
you Hv a point no doubt,but whether or not nysc site was hacked or not,what we PCMs should do is to be patient and see what they have off their sleeves.they have just said we should ignore any CUL deploying people to various states,lets just hold on,if at the end of the day they come out to say they v officially started issuing CUL and we confirm it's still the same deployment ,then we ll know they were confused. But for now,they play the pepper and still dictate the tune,they have the the knife and the yam let them cut as they please. Our currency right now should be patience. If they decide to change the whole thing,no PCM can question them.
at last someone has said something reasonable.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
boboLIL:
wil make the payment... Then insert ur transaction I'd in payment status...

Bro you too gbaski. Payment successful. Can I still check or print my call up letter. Someone said it's no more possible. Is that right
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by pee3: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Tnx bro... but me never see call-up letter jst, but I don c call-up no

Cc dTOBS
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Spymate: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
nonstan:

surname yusuf...
state na plateau
help n check dis for me
hyelharamshelia@gmail.com
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
stlaibrowne:

Bro you too gbaski. Payment successful. Can I still check or print my call up letter. Someone said it's no more possible. Is that right
yes,, it's not yet printable.. I'm glad u r freed from payment worries
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by gbemmy2k10(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
this whole thing is getting more interesting. the only thing dey can do to surprise us is to change d state already allocated
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
True.
DTOBS:

Yea,my brother just made that same point now...it could be Photoshoped to paint NYSC blue-Black....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chinweukamaka(f): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
topealonso:
I've not gotten any call up number message yet from nysc...I registered on monday...anyother person?
Don't worry u'll get ur CUN sms 4rm nysc,i just got mine like an hour ago n i registerd on monday too

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by nonstan(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
seyibaale:
I don't know why it's hard for you guys to decode this thing...This thing has been programmed before now...call up letters have been programmed...Once you pick four states it automatically selects a state for you, generates your call up number and prepare your letter...it's no longer the manual style..All this is in bid to stop the runs..out of everyone here who has seen his letter..how many has the so called fake sites told to pay? Ask yourself why the call up numbers sent to people by NYSC the same on the letter ..how did the hackers quickly prepare it? The call up numbers on the green card are that big because each time a submit button is pressed it generates a number that's why NYSC is taking their time to send new ones to PCMs...to change this letters, a new code has to be written all over which I doubt can be possible...and PCMs can't influence posting again because it's already programmed...it's not the manual style people write like before..that's why we were told to upload every document so you don't come tomorrow to say health issues or marriage...you go to wherever you get..we are in the technology age...The only thing is it got bursted earlier than planned..so accept wherever you get...for boko haram states...it was stated right where you wanted to pick of the states affected in red color self..you would get a redeployment to your state of choice if you don't want to stay...y'all should embrace wherever you get posted to..
Signed:

U couldn't hv said it any better...Seconded
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sydneyboss(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
wittyemi:

U made some point tho!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
boboLIL:
yes,, it's not yet printable.. I'm glad u r freed from payment worries

Thank you Bro really appreciate this. I will check it with old nysc.gov.ng/nysc11/print shey
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by nonstan(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Spymate:

help n check dis for me
hyelharamshelia@gmail.com

The link is dead mehn...nysc don wise...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by laramite(f): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Val601:
I think the fault is from these NYSC guys, they should have been specific on when we can start printing the call up letter, so dat when one sees something like this u will just shout scam alert
Abi oooo. Dat is just it.
As for me now my green card did not load and message as been send to me. Thou as send the number to people dat want to help.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
xpac01:
Finally!!!! Done with my registration.
My appreciation goes to

LogoDWhiz,

Amodu &

boboLil.

Thanks a zillion guys for your encouragements and advice.

When N1 becomes equal to $1 I'll get full set of champagne for you all cheesy grin

Lol! You are welcome bro!

Okay na!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
stlaibrowne:

Thank you Bro really appreciate this. I will check it with old nysc.gov.ng/nysc11/print shey
yea maybe. When it becomes accessible again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LOola12(f): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
oluphy:
As for me, I believe the "leak" is intentional. Nysc is aware, they only want to make sure 99% pay the 3K.. If u register now, u can view the state immediately, its a strategy, the link is not only on nysc's server, it's has all d details of PCM immediately,...... all na strategy... it is working tho! Kudos!.... Whr my Edo corpers @? Notin like fake..... Nysc is smart! Be like Nysc. That's why even the text say "unauthorized viewing". They could av easily made the link to be offline

Edo here. Shines teeth grin
oluphy:
As for me, I believe the "leak" is intentional. Nysc is aware, they only want to make sure 99% pay the 3K.. If u register now, u can view the state immediately, its a strategy, the link is not only on nysc's server, it's has all d details of PCM immediately,...... all na strategy... it is working tho! Kudos!.... Whr my Edo corpers @? Notin like fake..... Nysc is smart! Be like Nysc. That's why even the text say "unauthorized viewing". They could av easily made the link to be offline

Edo here. Shines teeth
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
femiti:
so...i set out today thinking i was gonna miss out on A16 due to the thumbprint issue i ad...luckily for me, big bros nd also great ife alumnus working in sidmach did d unthinkable. God win last last. This is to notify anybody having any kind of issue whatsover to pls visit sidmach as dy v a section in thr company solely responsible for attending to d problems of A16 pcms at d moment(8-28 feb)...logodwhiz, u too much..may u alws v d strength to satisfy ur wife alws. i really appreciate ur effort. tie o ni baje..o baje ti.

Lmao! You're funny dude!
Thanks for the prayer tho! smiley

Congrats!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by prindu(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
FUNNY THINGS ARE HAPPENING grin grin grin ...If u like call NYSC confused but it doesn't change d fact that that useless portal. nysc. org. ng/nysc11 was suspicious, maybe u hv not taken a closer look.
I think d hackers took advantage from yesterday... My thought though

Pls let's just be patient & not patronize any other false site abeg!

LogoDwhiz, u still haven't answered my question tho! cheesy grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
boboLIL:
yea maybe. When it becomes accessible again

Oh I get it now. Probably when nysc finally make it official.
Gracias
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
prindu:
Pressy ur own case might be different since u ended up choosing just two states during registration. Ok explain this to me, since I finished my registration on Tuesday night, I hv not bn able to see my call up number or print my green card from d normal nysc sites: portal.nysc. org.ng/nysc1- 4. But I logged into d fake site : portalnysc.org.ng/nysc11 & I got my call up no, green card & letter with ease. So why is my call up number not reflecting in d normal site if they are all working together and are d same.

@All, I urge u to try checking ur call up numbers with portal. nysc.org.ng/nysc1,2,3 or 4, if u concluded ur registration from Tuesday night & was having problem printing green cards... Check if u would find it. Thanks!

The other version of the website helps you to see things you wouldn't see.

Things hidden from us!

Hope your get now?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Val601:
So sorry for people dat couldn't peep NYSC just blocked the link.. But I trust A16 pcms una go still come up with another link, no be only Nysc11 na Nysc35 una go see next
lolzzzz,laff yaf finish me oooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sammie2310(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
dapaiks:

#TeamKano whatsapp me if u dnt mind
so that we can av a whatsapp group.

Pple shud calm down bah... Already creating group for zamfara, Kano nd even newyork.... Nysc culd easily reshuffle all dis posting to protect dre integrity.... so u wil not b left disappointed....

I can remember b15 also had one nysc portal link dat shows stream.... nd it end up bn a different story....

calm down...nd watch d drama unfold....

#smiles#

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.