Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3384237 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
stlaibrowne:

Oh I get it now. Probably when nysc finally make it official. Gracias
udo!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
gbemmy2k10:
this whole thing is getting more interesting. the only thing dey can do to surprise us is to change d state already allocated

Lol

That would indeed be another shocker!!! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by goldonome(m): 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please I need belp,..the cafe guy entered a wrong date in primary and secondary school,..and already submited,..how can I change it to the correct one, if I can't what should I do , will it affect my registration in camp?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sammie2310:

Pple shud calm down bah... Already creating group for zamfara, Kano nd even newyork.... Nysc culd easily reshuffle all dis posting to protect dre integrity.... so u wil not b left disappointed....

I can remember b15 also had one nysc portal link dat shows stream.... nd it end up bn a different story....

calm down...nd watch d drama unfold....

#smiles#

Point!

The way they did with the timetable...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by gbemmy2k10(m): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
shuaibbs:

Lol
That would indeed be another shocker!!! grin
exactly
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
seyibaale:
I don't know why it's hard for you guys to decode this thing...This thing has been programmed before now...call up letters have been programmed...Once you pick four states it automatically selects a state for you, generates your call up number and prepare your letter...it's no longer the manual style..All this is in bid to stop the runs..out of everyone here who has seen his letter..how many has the so called fake sites told to pay? Ask yourself why the call up numbers sent to people by NYSC the same on the letter ..how did the hackers quickly prepare it? The call up numbers on the green card are that big because each time a submit button is pressed it generates a number that's why NYSC is taking their time to send new ones to PCMs...to change this letters, a new code has to be written all over which I doubt can be possible...and PCMs can't influence posting again because it's already programmed...it's not the manual style people write like before..that's why we were told to upload every document so you don't come tomorrow to say health issues or marriage...you go to wherever you get..we are in the technology age...The only thing is it got bursted earlier than planned..so accept wherever you get...for boko haram states...it was stated right where you wanted to pick of the states affected in red color self..you would get a redeployment to your state of choice if you don't want to stay...y'all should embrace wherever you get posted to..
Signed:

Gbayi padi mi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by anochuko01(m): 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
seyibaale:
I don't know why it's hard for you guys to decode this thing...This thing has been programmed before now...call up letters have been programmed...Once you pick four states it automatically selects a state for you, generates your call up number and prepare your letter...it's no longer the manual style..All this is in bid to stop the runs..out of everyone here who has seen his letter..how many has the so called fake sites told to pay? Ask yourself why the call up numbers sent to people by NYSC the same on the letter ..how did the hackers quickly prepare it? The call up numbers on the green card are that big because each time a submit button is pressed it generates a number that's why NYSC is taking their time to send new ones to PCMs...to change this letters, a new code has to be written all over which I doubt can be possible...and PCMs can't influence posting again because it's already programmed...it's not the manual style people write like before..that's why we were told to upload every document so you don't come tomorrow to say health issues or marriage...you go to wherever you get..we are in the technology age...The only thing is it got bursted earlier than planned..so accept wherever you get...for boko haram states...it was stated right where you wanted to pick of the states affected in red color self..you would get a redeployment to your state of choice if you don't want to stay...y'all should embrace wherever you get posted to..
Signed:

finally! a graduate who can reason. Nigeria has hope....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sammie2310(m): 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
goldonome:
Please I need belp,..the cafe guy entered a wrong date in primary and secondary school,..and already submited,..how can I change it to the correct one, if I can't what should I do , will it affect my registration in camp?

dey don't even check dos stories bro..... u ar safe...

#smiles#
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Val601(f): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
prindu:
FUNNY THINGS ARE HAPPENING grin grin grin ...If u like call NYSC confused but it doesn't change d fact that that useless portal. nysc. org. ng/nysc11 was suspicious, maybe u hv not taken a closer look.
I think d hackers took advantage from yesterday... My thought though

Pls let's just be patient & not patronize any other false site abeg!

LogoDwhiz, u still haven't answered my question tho! cheesy grin
Guy abeg where did the hackers post u? The thing dey vex u seriously

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
shey na only me waka go edo for this parry ni. aneg team edo signify. lets plan our visit to oshimole and how we go do him passing out election.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ngoziigwe(f): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
embarassed
hardie14:
shey na only me waka go edo for this parry ni. aneg team edo signify. lets plan our visit to oshimole and how we go do him passing out election.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Lumiere91: 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
I selected niger,akwa ibom,kaduna and ogun.but i wanna serve in lagos.can i still work it?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by rosalieene(f): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
seyibaale:
seconded!!
Gbam!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LOola12(f): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
gbemmy2k10:
this whole thing is getting more interesting. the only thing dey can do to surprise us is to change d state already allocated

Ko ni funny

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dapaiks: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dedicated to fellow PCMs deployed to Nort-West/North-East to help tackle insurgency...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
wittyemi:
you Hv a point no doubt,but whether or not nysc site was hacked or not,what we PCMs should do is to be patient and see what they have off their sleeves.they have just said we should ignore any CUL deploying people to various states,lets just hold on,if at the end of the day they come out to say they v officially started issuing CUL and we confirm it's still the same deployment ,then we ll know they were confused. But for now,they play the pipe and still dictate the tune,they have the knife and the yam let them cut as they please. Our currency right now should be patience. If they decide to change the whole thing,no PCM can question them.

They are confuse regardless!

Changed timetable 5 times!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Val601(f): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lumiere91:
I selected niger,akwa ibom,kaduna and ogun.but i wanna serve in lagos.can i still work it?
u no dey hear word sef, Oga DG said no more runs or else he go post u 4 sambisa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemama20(f): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
I tink nysc will change everytin just lyk d way dey Gv us incomplete to complete tymtable wit no date of printing CUL....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
prindu:
FUNNY THINGS ARE HAPPENING grin grin grin ...If u like call NYSC confused but it doesn't change d fact that that useless portal. nysc. org. ng/nysc11 was suspicious, maybe u hv not taken a closer look.
I think d hackers took advantage from yesterday... My thought though

Pls let's just be patient & not patronize any other false site abeg!

LogoDwhiz, u still haven't answered my question tho! cheesy grin

I guess I've answered it now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kollenzy(m): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
pazzys:
Lol nysc have removed the page from their directory, i mean the one used for checking state of deployment.... From what i can see, its not fake its just that the page is unauthorized, but don't get too jubilant nysc might still decide to reshuffle the deployment, cause it an unauthorized breach in their site security. Just saying though you never know
..YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!..bro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mirianolynh(f): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
goldonome:
No it wunt affect you cos I also made d same mistake and I asked them..they said it wunt affect registration in camp so calm down kk smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ivcraig(m): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please my friend chose a wrong year of birth and he can't continue registration. Any solution to this?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by gbemmy2k10(m): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
LOola12:

Ko ni funny
e be like say dey don gv u Lagos abi.lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Still wondering whether Manchester, UK is in NE or SW of Nigeria

Who knows??

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lumiere91:
young child, don't feed yourself to the devourer oooo,biko. Don't put yourself in a state of krinkrumkrankrum.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Lumiere91: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Val601:
u no dey hear word sef, Oga DG said no more runs or else he go post u 4 sambisa
Whenever i go hunting,antelopes start to climb trees
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LOola12(f): 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
gbemmy2k10:
e be like say dey don gv u Lagos abi.lol
Lol! Edo. Better pass kano
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Shammak:
Still wondering whether Manchester, UK is in NE or SW of Nigeria

Who knows??
don't you know your Geography again!! UK is located in the NNEW- SSEN Of the equator close to Alausa. Lolzzz, pls be informed that NYSC is in a state of HIGI-HAGA.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by gbemmy2k10(m): 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
LOola12:

Lol! Edo. Better pass kano
no wonder, so u won dey mock we abi. God dey
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by rosalieene(f): 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
nonstan:

The link is dead mehn...nysc don wise...
I thinkntheblink is no longer going. it's saying error
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
anochuko01:

finally! a graduate who can reason. Nigeria has hope....
lolz you funny`
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
spixytinxy:
u got no choice tele
Abeg where New York dey 4 Nigeria

SE or NE

Help a brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.