Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,347 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3375448 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2015
Koolmak:
@ Yanabese, l patiently await that tentative time table, l hope you get it today....N Good morning to all.

Exactly what I have been thinking of too... Mrnin to u too.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mickyswaggz(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2015
Morning peepz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2015
Armynu:

I have freed him and I crave his indulgence to do likewise.... Give to ceasar what belongs to Ceasar.... You know, man must start somewhr.
Absolutely yes. But pls press d of dominion92 or yudeeeikay on tym so dat citizens will knw d executive ladies of their officials or U wanna go my of double assault?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2015
Good morning all....grin Airstarkane, what are you still thinking about? Am still waiting ooo... Dominion92,how market? Armynu,how was your night? Kbs468, well done sire and keep up the good work. LogoDwhiz, I hail you sire.... mjblinks, are you here to stay with our President? Omolola1,How are you doing? Sent4rina, Leave that side ooooo....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2015
Good morning all ,any news
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by StarryV(f): 9:57am On Nov 17, 2015
The month of march all of a sudden is seeming so far to me. Please I dey find work. Any reasonable available job? Abeg help ur babe.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 17, 2015
StarryV:
The month of march all of a sudden is seeming so far to me. Please I dey find work. Any reasonable available job? Abeg help ur babe.
you go sale pop corn for hold up
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2015
Kbs468:

Absolutely yes. But pls press d of dominion92 or yudeeeikay on tym so dat citizens will knw d executive ladies of their officials or U wanna go my of double assault?

Pretty sure am allowed to tow that part right... We will come up with something soon... Hahaha double barrel.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2015
Kbs468:

Throat cracking.... I hope a coup is not been planned here oooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2015
StarryV:
Will you work in my company?....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by StarryV(f): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2015
Ojeifo12:
you go sale pop corn for hold up
Ojeifo12 pls pls pls, I was sure dis kind of comment will arise and dat was why I included "reasonable". Pls no insults. If u have no reasonable news pls ignore my post I beg u. Thank u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Adebowale89(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2015
datigbogirl:

which mobilization form is dat pls? you mean d next batch have started mobilizing in your school?

are you not updated with that? u see my schl for example usually release some forms for their graduate to fill in order to verify those who are eligible to go and all necessary info but not all schl do this, unlike Futa there names are already collated by their dept. so different schl with their mobilization processes. by ending of january nysc will start requesting for schl graduating list for verification that's what they called pre-mobilization. u will see it when the time table comes out soon

so be updated with your schl info. which schl if I may ask?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by StarryV(f): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2015
DTOBS:

Will you work in my company?....
Oga with all pleasure. Emmmm depending on d nature of the work. *winks*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2015
Dominion92 pls don't be a silent observer.... Mrnin and hope u slpt well. Have a blessed. Ciao!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2015
Its yet another day and as usual I see yudeeaikay... Gdmrnin to you and how was ur night?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Omolola1(f): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Okay Sir!

Help me summon Omolola1

Summon me for what, biko? wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Omolola1(f): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2015
DTOBS:
Good morning all....grin
Airstarkane, what are you still thinking about? Am still waiting ooo...
Dominion92,how market?
Armynu,how was your night?
Kbs468, well done sire and keep up the good work.
LogoDwhiz, I hail you sire....
mjblinks, are you here to stay with our President?
Omolola1,How are you doing?
Sent4rina, Leave that side ooooo....

Doing good, DTOBS...hanging in
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Yudeeaikay(f): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2015
Armynu:
Its yet another day and as usual I see yudeeaikay...
Gdmrnin to you and how was ur night?
Good morning Armynu...my night was great...urs?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2015
Adebowale89:

morning Mr presido, any news about the mobilization form in schl??

No. No news yet.
You?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2015
DTOBS:
Good morning all....grin
Airstarkane, what are you still thinking about? Am still waiting ooo...
Dominion92,how market?

What are you selling?

Armynu,how was your night?
Kbs468, well done sire and keep up the good work.
LogoDwhiz, I hail you sire....
mjblinks, are you here to stay with our President?
Omolola1,How are you doing?
Sent4rina, Leave that side ooooo....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Richiy(f): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2015
Sent4rina:

Dat is d best word to describe ur dp tho.

Tell me u are a "Great Ife" product, are u?

Naaaaa..from Unn...
good morning...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dgrea8t(m): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2015
Harbioollah:

Please do manage to check the previous pages as this has been treated severally. A16 is February/March.

From all indications, Stream 1 is February while stream 2 is March
Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2015
Omolola1:

Summon me for what, biko? wink

Summon you to give your opinion on being the First Lady.
Gave u the first like on your new pix. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2015
Armynu:
Dominion92 pls don't be a silent observer....
Mrnin and hope u slpt well. Have a blessed.
Ciao!!!

I'm not
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Adebowale89(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

No. No news yet.

You?

a man in the academic affairs told me first WK of December we shud be expecting it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 10:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Good morning everybody
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2015
johndanny:
baba am back o i went out briefly for a conference in india hope to attain another in Atlanta but looking forward to go with a well organised and respected lady from Golden City to be in attendance.... how u de?

Correct.........wear speck and pick confirm lady oooooo grin
johndanny:
baba am back o i went out briefly for a conference in india hope to attain another in Atlanta but looking forward to go with a well organised and respected lady from Golden City to be in attendance.... how u de?

Correct.........wear speck and pick confirm lady oooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mjblinks(f): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=dominion92 post=40109495][/quote]
Am not here 4 the president.
I am for Sent4rina.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2015
We've filled the mobilisation form in my school even before we started our final exams.

Whosoever that has not done that should find their way back to their schools or contact their course adviser or student adviser
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2015
mjblinks:

Am not here 4 the president.

I am for Sent4rina.

Loll
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2015
DTOBS, do you have any information for us?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by datigbogirl: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2015
Kbs468:

calm down miss. Its no longer news dat nysc tweeted under its handle @nysc_ng dat it shall be reverting to 3 batches as its used to be because d present formation was due to shortage in budget and tentatively A16 is btw Feb/Match.
Portal shall be opened from d date dat shall be indicated on d Time Table to be released hopefully before this year runs out.
About ur own case of abscondment, U can read more about dat on remolization @ nysc.gov.ng but I would still suggest that you revisit ur skul to lodge a complain so as to b on a safer side since you have lost ur login details, besides you said last year which means U ar refering to C14 or so and NYSC has undergone two series of changes with A15 and B15 mobilization pattern, equally you can create a twitter account, follow and tweet ur questions as it affects U directly so that we wont be feeding U wit info based on assumptions since U ar lagging behind wit many batches already
GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC is a name we gave to dis thread out of fun and as a republic, it means there should be a government in place hence d desire to av leaders who would be directing affairs of a funtional government all for fun and I am sure U ar already catching it urself. Incase dis ar d constituted authorities here
LogoDWhiz-president
Armynu-VP
greatestman-Senate president
Kuchikau-DSP
Kbs468-Attorney General and Minister of Information
Ojeifo12-presidential spokesperson
Banks92-Senate Majority Leader
yanabasee-Minister of Internal Affairs
Johndanny-Minister of Foreign Affairs
sent4rina-Minister of works and Infrastructure
arnomec-Minister of Land and Housing
spanishmario-Minister of finance
Pweedyuz-my daling and Minister of women Affairs
prettyjo-Minister of Health
biotechshola-Minister of Health [state]
dammybravo-Minister of sports
Omoalhajayezz-Miniser of Inter Governmental Affairs
egushichilling-Minister of Justice
spymate-Minister of Arts and Cultural Heritage
Mikkyyboy008-Minister of Science and Tecnology
Mistarsam-Minister of Agricultural resources
Harbioollah-Minister of Petroleum
LMEAyedun-EFCC Chairman
dhupsy-my daling and DG NAFDAC
DTOBS-DG Radio Television and National orientation Agency

thanx bro...I've been outta info for long.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.