Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3390791 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Closing time done nearly reach.... Sup Golden City where is everyone?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
AirstarKane:

You guys are just making my head swell grin no mind me jare# still on the matter. What I was even proposing is that we can share brilliant ideas or if possible create a team of people with different fields, having projects I don't mind meeting physically(if possible) I believe in doing cos all we doing here is commenting. @ Mr presy what's the way forward. You made mention of networking. I just think we should give ourselves a helping hand, Brainstorm . Citizens of Golden city, go for gold wink#Beyondnysc

For now.
I think the way forward is for individuals to build themselves in any way possible. Project yourself in a good image. And meet new friends.

About the issue of forming a group, I'm interested. We just have to decide on what we want to do and then we'll plan how to go about it.

As for me, I'm good at strategising and planning things. Coupled with my Computer Science knowledge.

I also have this idea of building an Industry that produce indigenous products. Different products.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by rosalieene(f): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
amodu:
Rosalieene you're sighted, do the needful by joining the conversation.

I am not seeing any relevant conversation.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by rosalieene(f): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
amodu:
Rosalieene you're sighted, do the needful by joining the conversation.

I am not seeing any relevant conversation..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Spanishmario(m): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
rosalieene:

then create one grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by emitope: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
mickyswaggz:
A ladokite here @emitope
hi. Nice to meet u...just ddnt wanna b a 'lonely face in the crowd'.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by rosalieene(f): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Spanishmario:

then create one grin
am only interested in updates.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Armynu:
Closing time done nearly reach.... Sup Golden City where is everyone?
Hahahahaha grin
rosalieene:

It's very possible. Even people do wear shades to view the sun. How's your day?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
AirstarKane:

You guys are just making my head swell grin no mind me jare# still on the matter. What I was even proposing is that we can share brilliant ideas or if possible create a team of people with different fields, having projects I don't mind meeting physically(if possible) I believe in doing cos all we doing here is commenting. @ Mr presy what's the way forward. You made mention of networking. I just think we should give ourselves a helping hand, Brainstorm . Citizens of Golden city, go for gold wink#Beyondnysc
ofcourse we av no better way of brain storming before the prospect of physicallity will be possible than commenting here first before the feasibility of networking which to me must and should be a group of people of like minds business wise.
A think Cutehector has suggested Agriculture which to me is not a bad idea since it will rather amount to keying into Nigeria's Economic cum Revenue generation drive which ofcourse has a great and bright profit inclination given the huge market space before we then diversify into manufacturing and beyond, thus the Dangote syndrome is about to be broken for good #BeyondNYSC
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
emitope:
hi. Nice to meet u...just ddnt wanna b a 'lonely face in the crowd'.
You can only b lonely in a crowd if U choose to. I am alone here on nysc thread since B15 but i am proud of being alone for now tho
Citizens i am off as I wanna watch Nigeria vs Swaziland
BYE
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
Good day citizens of golden city!
Airstarkane, thank God for your life.... You know a whole lot of youth(graduates) get it wrong at this point(NYSC year) of their lives. This service year we're about to enter is for us to build our selves for whatsoever you might have dreamt of becoming in future.
I believe, the education we received in our various schools has opened our eyes to so many opportunities out there for us to maximise and that's where education will stop. Opportunity and positioning for greatness will take us to whereever we desire to be in life.
If you still believe that the economy of Nigeria is still coming back to stand on agriculture in few years time,then we are on the same page...
#BeyondNYSC
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
AirstarKane:
Topic: #Beyond NYSC
I was discussing with someone and she told me something,there's poverty in the future and also wealth in the future but what's your preparation to meet the future. I just thought of this,this morning. What will happen beyond nysc whether we like it or not one year will pass but do we have plans for the next phase and if you want to do something big like needing a team it won't be a bad idea to have people that share you view here. I will be happy if we can build multinational companies here. What are you thinking beyond nysc cos it's just a year but after that nko. Do you intend looking for job or creating your wealth.?i just dey talk ni o. We can build teams here na or wetin una think.

Abeg try read am wink

Its nice but I would implore us to start whatever ideas we have in mind now and not wait until the service year is over. If we commit her hands and heart to achieving it even before the end of our service year, we could be an employer of labour
#BeyondNysc

The future is bright
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Please don't just peep and then you take your leave, say something
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
I've got a lot of ideas on my mind
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Good evening everyone
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
The house is dry

I guess everybody has gone to the viewing centre
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
dominion92, I guess they all left the room for just 2 of us! so what are we saying?....

I mean the ideagrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Good evening all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
DTOBS:
dominion92, I guess they all left the room for just 2 of us! so what are we saying?....

I mean the ideagrin

Mr director sir,u have occupy more lands than the stipulated one ,we will serve you a query paper to come and proof to us how u acquired such mass of land..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Omolola1(f): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Good evening all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Moyanbe(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
This is a welcome development from me. I believe agriculture have a long way to solve the problems in Nigeria likewise others too. I will implore others to #talktheirown. Am a proud Agricultural student and also practising it as a business and profession. Check my website www.farmlifeng.com Am open to any interested candidate. Meanwhile, I will like to vie for Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development.
Kbs468:

ofcourse we av no better way of brain storming before the prospect of physicallity will be possible than commenting here first before the feasibility of networking which to me must and should be a group of people of like minds business wise.
A think Cutehector has suggested Agriculture which to me is not a bad idea since it will rather amount to keying into Nigeria's Economic cum Revenue generation drive which ofcourse has a great and bright profit inclination given the huge market space before we then diversify into manufacturing and beyond, thus the Dangote syndrome is about to be broken for good #BeyondNYSC

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
dominion92:
Please don't just peep and then you take your leave, say something

What do I say?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Omolola1:
Good evening all
A very goodevening to you too...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Banks92(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
greatestman:
Any latest information
Cc:
Kuchikau
Kbs468
Banks92
LogoDWhiz
DTOBS
none that i know of
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
dominion92:
The house is dry

I guess everybody has gone to the viewing centre
I went for training.... Dint even watch the match..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
dominion92:
I've got a lot of ideas on my mind

We will work sumtin out and share our ideas soon...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ojeifo12:
Good evening all
Evening bro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
DTOBS:

I mean the ideagrin

Watch your back o!!!! Efcc can query you anytime soon....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Please where has everyone gone to? Are you guys still sleeping, working or what? Whatever it is that you are all doing if you are not here on this thread right now you are wrong.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Viewing this topic: Agoro1(m), Banks92(m), Tiwa101, Armynu(m), Ndejiko(m) and 3 guest(s)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Han ahn!!!! Guys, just checked the match is over and we won... Make una come celebrate for here now.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Golden City is full of intellectuals, no doubt..

#BeyondNYSC

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.