Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3391021 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
dominion92:

I'm not
What are you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Yudeeaikay:
Good morning Armynu...my night was great...urs?

Myn was just dere.... How's ur day shaping up?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Agoro1(f): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
DTOBS:

My brother,no Jones urself...no private school will pay s PCM 40-50k/month...not in my state sha!

Don't quote me wrong!!! This is what am earning though with tutorial classes which you might called extra_lesson. My earning is even small compare to those I met in the system!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
AirstarKane:
Still good morning everyone, how's your day going. Please I will like to raise an issue that we can discuss topics to keep this thread flowing. To start with, I hail all existing protocols. I want to kick start a topic or what do you think presy?
So to comment on the topic you make use of the key$hehehe symbolizing ego wink or you can come up with your suggestions. Mr presidents and other ministers I hail o. @ DTOBS I no think anything o grin I meant still thinking of going for convocation.

You have my attention.... Spill it.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Agoro1(f): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
biotechshola:

for dream or reality?

Nah there U they!!! Continue saying for my dream!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
DTOBS:
If I make FTC on page and 120 is not bad...
Its not bad even wen you don't make it... *winks*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dayo23(f): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Armynu:

You have my attention.... Spill it.
Until I get the president's attention tongue before I spill the beans grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
amodu:

Well, I just feel its not good for your personality.

Her claim is like that of Saraki calling Osinbajo a mere commissioner.

Its just propaganda. She (dominion92) wants to blackmail me and I guess I know y... I'll resolve the issue very soon.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
AirstarKane:

Until I get the president's attention tongue before I spill the beans grin

Just a reminder dat I am d VP and can give d go ahead wen Mr President (LogoDwhiz) aint available. But, If you insist den you'll have to wait a bit longer cos he is in a meeting..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
AirstarKane:
Still good morning everyone, how's your day going. Please I will like to raise an issue that we can discuss topics to keep this thread flowing. To start with, I hail all existing protocols. I want to kick start a topic or what do you think presy?
So to comment on the topic you make use of the key$hehehe symbolizing ego wink or you can come up with your suggestions. Mr presidents and other ministers I hail o. @ DTOBS I no think anything o grin I meant still thinking of going for convocation.

Sure, u can kickstart a topic and let's discuss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Armynu:

Just a reminder dat I am d VP and can give d go ahead wen Mr President (LogoDwhiz) aint available. But, If you insist den you'll have to wait a bit longer cos he is in a meeting..
I was kidding o no mind me na shakara cause am grin mabinu dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Armynu:

V.P.

Thanks for standing by.

The meeting went on well.

Kane, please go ahead.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
biotechshola:

this is wat yorubas cal ' fi owo ola gbani loju'...#factionloading
Lol!
Don't start that o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Omolola1(f): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Summon you to give your opinion on being the First Lady.

Gave u the first like on your new pix. cheesy

grin
What are the benefits of being the First Lady?

Kbs468:

Omolola1 in case U ar not aware, it is no longer news dat president LogoDWhiz has made known his romantic interest in U and hereby congratulate U in advance as U get set for d fame and pleasure attached to d ofice of d FIRST LADY of GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC. Be rest assured dat an elaborate plan of funfair is undreway to herald ur official assumption of office

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
AirstarKane:
I was kidding o no mind me na shakara cause am grin mabinu dear
This lady sha like publicity stunt.... wink Its allowed.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

V.P.
Thanks for standing by.
The meeting went on well.

Kane, please go ahead.
Thnks sir.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
dominion92:
LogoDwhiz stole my ftc

I'll charge you for that

Armynu wake up, stop bedwetting grin

Lol! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Topic: #Beyond NYSC
I was discussing with someone and she told me something,there's poverty in the future and also wealth in the future but what's your preparation to meet the future. I just thought of this,this morning. What will happen beyond nysc whether we like it or not one year will pass but do we have plans for the next phase and if you want to do something big like needing a team it won't be a bad idea to have people that share you view here. I will be happy if we can build multinational companies here. What are you thinking beyond nysc cos it's just a year but after that nko. Do you intend looking for job or creating your wealth.?i just dey talk ni o. We can build teams here na or wetin una think.

Abeg try read am wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Omolola1:

grin What are the benefits of being the First Lady?

A lot my dear.
Just think about the powers Patience Jonathan had then.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Richiy(f): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
AirstarKane:
I was discussing with someone and she told me something,there's poverty in the future and also wealth in the future but what's your preparation to meet the future. I just thought of this,this morning. What will happen beyond nysc whether we like it or not one year will pass but do we have plans for the next phase and if you want to do something big like needing a team it won't be a bad idea to have people that share you view here. I will be happy if we can build multinational companies here. What are you thinking beyond nysc cos it's just a year but after that nko. Do you intend looking for job or creating your wealth.?i just dey talk ni o. We can build teams here na or wetin una think.

Abeg try read am wink

Your head dey there sister.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
AirstarKane:

Abeg try read am wink

Thanks for this beautiful piece.

I've actually being thinking ahead and I av plans.

What I'll be just be doing now and I'll advice people to do is just to do 'Networking'. Meet new friends.
Promote yourself.
You never know who will help you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
DTOBS:
Oga sire, I dey hail ooooo.... "owo meji fenikan"
Lol!
Na u o!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
greatestman:
Any latest information Cc: Kuchikau Kbs468 Banks92 LogoDWhiz DTOBS
None yet.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
AirstarKane:

Abeg try read am wink

My dear what have just said is exactly the same chat we had with an uncle of mine over the weekend... He was like securing a job shld be second on my priority list, cos it makes u short sighted. Your thoughts as a salary earner is from one pay day to another. Forgetting that what you are being paid by your employer whom you do all the dirty job for is just a certain percentage of what he is actually earning. He further went ahead to say imagine you having others under you payroll and compare it with been under someone else's payroll. Its different entirely and I agree with what you have said though it will take a lot if we or rather some of us actually agree to it... But in my own perspective, its a welcomed idea.... Reminds me of a topic I read on Richiy's profile bout male chauvinism, am not bin a sexist here but I love the fact that this whole thing/idea is coming from the female gender...... Standup and be Counted is what I always tell my sisters. I hope we don't just shove this under the rug... #bless this #BeyondNYSC
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cutehector(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
AirstarKane:

Abeg try read am wink
if ur readly, we can go bak to agriculture and build an empire just like ota farms
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
datigbogirl:

thanx bro...I've been outta info for long.
welcome sis
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
AirstarKane:

Abeg try read am wink
Hmmmmn I alway believe that I shall be great after accumulating a retinue of friends in secondary skul, another set in University and definitely another set during NYSC as I am already doing here, certainly the set after service will cap it all. Definitely ur idea of #BeyondNYSC is a typical product of the adage 'What a man can do, a woman can do even better'.
I must say the topic is a laudable idea of someone with a good forsight as I wont say perfect foresight because only GOD has the monopoly of PERFECTION However Business and multinational companies have their foundations on simple Ideas with deligent and disciplined program of plan that blossomed with Adequate and dedicated funding. So while we discuss ideas and their feasibilities, people with no initial capital for investment or funding referees can as well plan to take any available job on salary basis with plans ahead since if we critically analyze the age and status of the owners of the prominent companies, they did not start overnight, it took them time energy and resources. There is however light at the end of the tunnel because NYSC is presently running a lending program of between N500,000-2Million for a any workable business with only NYSC certificate as collateral. So between 20-50 CMs can resolve and come up together as one entity, U can calculate what that will amount to afterall the END OBJECTIVE OF EVERY BUSINESS IS TO MAXIMIZE PROMISE THROUGH CUSTOMER FRIENDLY RELATION FUELLED AND SUSTAINED WITH PROPER FUNDING. So the ball is in our court.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Kbs468:

Hmmmmn I alway believe that I shall be great after accumulating a retinue of friends in secondary skul, another set in University and definitely another set during NYSC as I am already doing here, certainly the set after service will cap it all. Definitely ur idea of #BeyondNYSC is a typical product of the adage 'What a man can do, a woman can do even better'.
I must say the topic is a laudable idea of someone with a good forsight as I wont say
perfect foresight because only GOD has the monopoly of PERFECTION However Business and multinational companies have their foundations on simple Ideas with deligent and disciplined program of plan that blossomed with Adequate and dedicated funding. So while we discuss ideas and their feasibilities, people with no initial capital for investment or funding referees can as well plan to take any available job on salary basis with plans ahead since if we critically analyze the age and status of the owners of the prominent companies, they did not start overnight, it took them time energy and resources. There is however light at the end of the tunnel because NYSC is presently running a lending program of between N500,000-2Million for a any workable business with only NYSC certificate as collateral. So between 20-50 CMs can resolve and come up together as one entity, U can calculate what that will amount to afterall the END OBJECTIVE OF EVERY BUSINESS IS TO MAXIMIZE PROMISE THROUGH CUSTOMER FRIENDLY RELATION FUELLED AND SUSTAINED WITH PROPER FUNDING. So the ball is in our court.
You guys are just making my head swell grin no mind me jare# still on the matter. What I was even proposing is that we can share brilliant ideas or if possible create a team of people with different fields, having projects I don't mind meeting physically(if possible) I believe in doing cos all we doing here is commenting. @ Mr presy what's the way forward. You made mention of networking. I just think we should give ourselves a helping hand, Brainstorm . Citizens of Golden city, go for gold wink#Beyondnysc
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mickyswaggz(m): 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
A ladokite here @emitope
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
AirstarKane:

You guys are just making my head swell grin no mind me jare# still on the matter. What I was even proposing is that we can share brilliant ideas or if possible create a team of people with different fields, having projects I don't mind meeting physically(if possible) I believe in doing cos all we doing here is commenting. @ Mr presy what's the way forward. You made mention of networking. I just think we should give ourselves a helping hand, Brainstorm . Citizens of Golden city, go for gold wink#Beyondnysc

I can't agree less..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Viewing this topic: AirstarKane(f), dhupsy(f), dafoly, Spanishmario(m), mickyswaggz(m), Armynu(m), Agoro1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.