Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3377950 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2016
#1351........Dedicated to all the Good Citizens of this great City. It seems am the only one representing CRUTECH constituency here in Golden City, Good Morning all n i wish you all a lovely weekend
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:53am On Feb 20, 2016
DTOBS:

Morning to you my brother, yea sure it was...
and yours?
OK. Gracious it was and gratefully I reacted while on my praying Mat.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:59am On Feb 20, 2016
Kbs468:
OK. Gracious it was and gratefully I reacted while on my praying Mat.
Lolzzz bad guy with an high sense of humourgrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by classicTutor(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2016
DTOBS:
As e don tey wet I don show here Na im I come dey see some new new monickers with sexy tag!

Kbs468, how many fishes has your hook and line caught? Cos I no say u no dey dhull urself....

#TeamOAU; Where art thou oooo, make una talk how we go do our ID card ooooo...make we bombard DSA?
will DSA issue any identification to all OAU CMs?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2016
I pray NYSC do not extend registration date oooo to enable us print out official CUL soon!
Am I being selfish? Like for Yes,Share for No Quote for Not sure
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2016
classicTutor:
will DSA issue any identification to all OAU CMs?
We re asking d same question oooo....

We can make them do that sha!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2016
DTOBS:
As e don tey wet I don show here Na im I come dey see some new new monickers with sexy tag!

Kbs468, how many fishes has your hook and line caught? Cos I no say u no dey dhull urself....

#TeamOAU; Where art thou oooo, make una talk how we go do our ID card ooooo...make we bombard DSA?
Bro, I decided to maintain my general friendly nature ni oo because I have exceeded the Naturally Sane maximum figure of 4 to making it 5.

Besides, I don't want to play myself into the hands of promiscuity rumour mongers dat includes you in the past cheesy grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2016
Kbs468:

Bro, I decided to maintain my general friendly nature ni oo because I have exceeded the Naturally Sane maximum figure of 4 to making it 5.

Besides, I don't want to play myself into the hands of promiscuity rumour mongers dat includes you in the past cheesy grin
lolzzz...me? We were only trying to save ur head ni now!grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2016
DTOBS:
I pray NYSC do not extend registration date oooo to enable us print out official CUL soon!
Quoting not because I'm not sure but because they can't do that as 99% of PCMs are done with the registration already. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2016
DTOBS:

lolzzz...me? We were only trying to save ur head ni now!grin
grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:10am On Feb 20, 2016
Kbs468:

Quoting not because I'm not sure but because they can't do that as 99% of PCMs are done with the registration already. grin
ThankGod! But how sure are you about the 99% figure?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2016
funkylv18, I sight yougrin

Are you doing my dear?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by haydotzed(m): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2016
Can somebody provide mi with an answer? I registered 3days ago but during d registration I was only able to select two states out of d four expected States owning to d reason dat d oda two states were not available and I was given call up number. Yesterday nysc sent mi msg containing my call up number while also requested mi to login and make my state of deployment of my choice but when I logged in I was not able to do so. My question now is dat I am safe with d two states chosen and if not what's d way out? A mata of urgency. Tanx
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2016
DTOBS:

Lolzzz bad guy with an high sense of humourgrin
grin
Shey na Benue dem bin give you for dat unofficial CUL baa? Let's see what will happen because you know fate did not allow me register early and Benue dey among the unplanned and unexpected expectation presented b4 me to select oo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2016
Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent and avoid the coming fire. God loves us all. It's A16 Victory Chapel.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2016
haydotzed:
Can somebody provide mi with an answer? I registered 3days ago but during d registration I was only able to select two states out of d four expected States owning to d reason dat d oda two states were not available and I was given call up number. Yesterday nysc sent mi msg containing my call up number while also requested mi to login and make my state of deployment of my choice but when I logged in I was not able to do so. My question now is dat I am safe with d two states chosen and if not what's d way out? A mata of urgency. Tanx
Try out the below numbers OK.And pls ignore the ones saying SMS only as its just a week left because may be due to the swift action taken to suppress the unofficial access then, THINGS MIGHT HAVE CHANGED GENERALLY ELSE YOU NEED NOT WORRY ABOUT THAT BEFORE.

You can also mail at info@nysc.gov.ng because the older numbers and mail accounts I had have been removed from their contact list owning to the pressure or bombardment in the last few days

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2016
DTOBS:

...bombard DSA after OAU has issued out certificates?...wen u can actually mk a clear photocopy of ur id card nd also tender ur id cards frm part1 - 3 in camp?...bros, u can ask b15 oau corpers aw dy did theirs for clarity sake...ire ooo!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2016
kollenzy:
..U'RE SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED TO 'KWARA STATE'..but due to ur offence of seeking examination question papers b4 due date(exam malpractice),u are hereby posted to 'KWARRI STATE' with 1 year hard labour!..
lmao,,, just look at dis guy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Tolumiide: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2016
A friend of mine selected two states, he got one of the states according to nysc11. I hope that works for you also. Just put your mind at rest, you are going to camp this March.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2016
DTOBS:
all of the above
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2016
Kbs468:
grin
Shey na Benue dem bin give you for dat unofficial CUL baa? Let's see what will happen because you know fate did not allow me register early and Benue dey among the unplanned and unexpected expectation presented b4 me to select oo.
my brother nah Benue oooo,oya now let's go diagrin...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:47am On Feb 20, 2016
femiti:
...bombard DSA after OAU has issued out certificates?...wen u can actually mk a clear photocopy of ur id card nd also tender ur id cards frm part1 - 3 in camp?...bros, u can ask b15 oau corpers aw dy did theirs for clarity sake...ire ooo!
In my dpt,our part adviser wont give us a new ID if you do not submit the previous one! In a nutshell,only the part 5 one is with me.

On the other available option,I've already thought of that long before now and made the suggestion to the whole house earlier. I was just thinking of going to meet them if there is something that can b giving as additional...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2016
boboLIL:
all of the above
a ti mon iru yin, Na option E you dey always choose (All of the above/None of the above)grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2016
haydotzed:
I don't think you have any problem, once you've been given a CUN then you will b mobilized.

Moreover, kindly follow the advise Kbs468 has proffered earlier to settle your minds.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2016
DTOBS:

ThankGod! But how sure are you about the 99% figure?
Brother, the experiences of B15 as monitored then actually made it easier for our batch because almost all cyber cafes and a high number of individuals actually did the registration this time around especially when there was no Cafe enlistment restrictions on their website again.

Eg. Where I did mine, The guy confessed that he had never done it before but was planning to register with NYSC this year to enable him have access. I now decided to reveal to him that NO SPECIAL REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED OO BUT IT'S JUST THAT SIDMACH currently holds the license for NYSC, JAMB, NABTEB and WAEC ICT network, hence they just copy the list of registered cafes for UTME and DE registration and paste on NYSC site ni oo but they stopped that from Batch A 2016, instead they rather advised that we visit cafes that does UTME registration and the guy was like 'Wao, you don't mean it?' And na so I open market for am oo. Though I didn't got to finish it there because of that delay naa. Above all, the most important things were in his place.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2016
DTOBS:

In my dpt,our part adviser wont give us a new ID if you do not submit the previous one! In a nutshell,only the part 5 one is with me.

On the other available option,I've already thought of that long before now and made the suggestion to the whole house earlier. I was just thinking of going to meet them if there is something that can b giving as additional...
...safe journey!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2016
Kbs468:

Brother, the experiences of B15 as monitored then actually made it easier for our batch because almost all cyber cafes and a high number of individuals actually did the registration this time around especially when there was no Cafe enlistment restrictions on their website again.

Eg. Where I did mine, The guy confessed that he had never done it before but was planning to register with NYSC this year to enable him have access. I now decided to reveal to him that NO SPECIAL REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED OO BUT IT'S JUST THAT SIDMACH currently holds the license for NYSC, JAMB, NABTEB and WAEC ICT network, hence they just copy the list of registered cafes for UTME and DE registration and paste on NYSC site ni oo but they stopped that from Batch A 2016, instead they rather advised that we visit cafes that does UTME registration and the guy was like 'Wao, you don't mean it?' And na so I open market for am oo. Though I didn't got to finish it there because of that delay naa. Above all, the most important things were in his place.
Woowwww...your name should be changed to ADESHINA...grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2016
femiti:
...safe journey!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by topealonso(m): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2016
DTOBS:

We re asking d same question oooo....

We can make them do that sha!!!

me sef they reason am...some peeps been dey talk say we go just tender our certificate plus photocopy of the former id card
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2016
DTOBS:

Woowwww...your name should be changed to ADESHINA...grin
grin
The guy fit dey call me that na but if to say na my wives now, I for begin dey tell them my Oriki names and their meaning cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2016
hardie14:

na oonly plateu me don go oooo
na nysc force me choose kaduna. i no lost anything there now so wetin i wan find go

beautiful morning to you too. how your wivesssss.
Plateau? Which side and was it for educational reason Why I asked actually is because our VP Armynu had his oversea A-level education there too. lipsrsealed

My wives? My wives are doing great and they extend their regards most especially that Spixytinxy, saying that she is looking forward to be friends with you but she is scared of me sad

Just because of the fear of the unknown as she did same to Olasum in the past just to keep me away from her but I ended up making her become my 4th wife grin wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 10:40am On Feb 20, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Yea. But you ought to tell me, not tell them.

Your husby is even planning on divrocing u
Ah Pressy, You are reckoned with the attributes of being an admirable leader whose leadership capability is defined by unity of the citizenry.

Why the deviation from these set standards we have come to know you to possess, and deciding to work in conformity with the foot prints of justified10?

No na Pressy, you are supposed to be a peace maker and not an agent or catalyst of disintegration.

DIARIS GOD O!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.