Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3378332 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kbs468:

Wao.That's lovely. And yes I do even though I used to be a day student but we do have free access to hostels then while in senior classes then.

Hmmmn. Nasco company and simply referred to as Nasco to taxi drivers by the commuters. By the right hand side right? If I still remember. I know that VP Armynu would be surprised by this description.

Oya Spixytinxy, she said FEAR NOT oo and NOT FEAR NORTH as in make you no WORRY say na another Olasum she be oo because all those your WARRI BROTHERS don turn our Golden Citizens to limited understanding now since Na only Nigerian entertainment dey available for our markets now.

And I know say justified10 and Johndanny plus including terrymason go gree say na true I talk.

Fraih sef go gree say na true, I no go mention her hubby-shammak make e no con b say I no wan allow am rest

Spixytinxy, I no go mention my in-laws-IghravweIG, peterveo and Nathoneal as a mark of respect

Pressy LogoDWhiz, no vex say dis days I no dey show for Villa oo because I just take style dey relate with every citizen ni oo as a hallmark of our governance kawai. grin tongue
safe hands indeed, wat is safe abt ur hands
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
DTOBS:

you get am Baje!
kanye,Chris brown,Beyonce et al

Locally, baddo sneh (Olamide) was Dia tiwa sef no carry last as well as davido...

grin don't worry,we will make it up for you at our wedding anniversary coming soon
ehn ehn, me no like international musicians oooo, na Nigerian musicians I love, dose wey dey sing fuji na im I want
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by OlaSalo(m): 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
DTOBS:
As e don tey wet I don show here Na im I come dey see some new new monickers with sexy tag!

Kbs468, how many fishes has your hook and line caught? Cos I no say u no dey dhull urself....

#TeamOAU; Where art thou oooo, make una talk how we go do our ID card ooooo...make we bombard DSA?

Bro, the issue of ID card has been giving me concern . What a senior colleague told me was that since we have our certificate, we shouldn't bother about ID card...but I no wan believe am because na me go face camp officials, no be am.
Do you have anything in mind?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kollenzy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

grin

You got my point. I just used the wrong word.
I meant her username.

Logo is part of my name.
D means The
Whiz is a word in the dictionary!
....,,.Lols, aahhaaa! gatcha!.nice one bro. cheesy
LogoDWhiz:

grin

You got my point. I just used the wrong word.
I meant her username.

Logo is part of my name.
D means The
Whiz is a word in the dictionary!
....,,.Lols, aahhaaa! gatcha!.nice one bro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
Armynu:

I am quite sure u have gotten your answer by now.
Welcome back

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by katerine7(f): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
ena good afternoon o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
greatestman:
Kbs468
US not that I do sit on the fence with respect to issues of presidency..
I do give instructions to appropriate committee and if you observed critical me and DSP Kuchikau we have no issues... Whether he is taking the decision or me, we got no issues.. In administration you leverage don't always proof to your subordinate you are too superior... I love my DSP so much he is monumental in running the affairs of this chamber.. I love all members of this chamber they are great...
This city no try for me at all no wife for me has the senate president, and some members of the cabinet have excess wives...
Tank you, your excellency,
I have delegated powers to senator IghravweIG and amodu to handle the list of nominees, although I spy on them to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
greatestman:
Kbs468
US not that I do sit on the fence with respect to issues of presidency..
I do give instructions to appropriate committee and if you observed critical me and DSP Kuchikau we have no issues... Whether he is taking the decision or me, we got no issues.. In administration you leverage don't always proof to your subordinate you are too superior... I love my DSP so much he is monumental in running the affairs of this chamber.. I love all members of this chamber they are great...
This city no try for me at all no wife for me has the senate president, and some members of the cabinet have excess wives...
Thank you for the trust.
I will not disappoint insha allah.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
greatestman:

Abi? You come scarce are you done with you registration?
Yes sir. But am applying for a post graduate study in the UK.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
greatestman:

Abi? You come scarce are you done with you registration?
Yes sir. But am applying for a post graduate study in the UK..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by FolabiBret(m): 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kbs468:

Haaaa! Mr Afolabi! When I never signed any document legalising that? Or did the DG DTOBS ordered a broadcast of such Info? sad
I thought I got wind of that info smwia. Perhaps, twas while I was dreaming overnight. Sai baba!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by FolabiBret(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
DTOBS:

You know I've been guessing who dis could b all this while,not until now you talkgrin AFOO is that you?
*salutes* Sir, yes, sir. Na ur pikin.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kbs468:

Well, in clear terms, what I meant is that we are on the same page in terms of not accepting fake and morally bankrupt life styles with your summarized PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE ending earlier on relative to my expression then.

Take a look again at the Case of Don Jazzy who refused to honor the celebrant's desire to see him sing on stage with D'banj at his party (Ben Bruce's 60th Birthday celebration) claiming that he has retired.

What does that suggest? We should keep malice and never practice the messages of FORGIVENESS AND REPENTANCE in the Bibble and the Qur'an?

And he might have sang a song about loving one another oo.

Simply put, they don't practice what they preach and that is how you would see Nigerian youth getting divided over this things oo because they have decided to see their so called Role model's actions as an acceptable norm.

YOU ARE ON POINT AND ALWAYS ON POINT!

I have said this before and will say it again, this information age is introducing and initiating us into cultures that are self-destructing.

UNLESS WE LOOK BEHIND AND FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THE PRINCIPLES THAT HAVE PESEVERED OBSTSCLES, PRINCIPLES THAT HAVE STOOD THE TEST OF TIME, AND PRINCIPLES THAT CREATED THE PATHWAY FOR OUR FORE-FATHERS, WE WILL CONTINUE TO WALK IN A LOOP AND LIVE THE LIFE OF A RAT RACE (dreaming our entire life to attain half the heights these people - who mislead us - have attained).

As a matter of concern, I fear for the irrresponsible foundations we are laying for new generations to come.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by FolabiBret(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
Lmao grin

Firefunmi d lof of mai laif. Awayu?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by franfurler: 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hello everyone...I am a PCM who revalidated in this batch A 2016 and I have my call up number.I used a red background passport photograph during my initial registration and I could not change it on the site cos I was unable to.I hope this wouldn't be a problem to me in camp.I need answers please because I'm worried and nysc isn't replying my messages. Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by FolabiBret(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
School dey always give us 'LOI' (Letter of Introduction). Nai we go present for camp, as we don submit our IDs when we wan collect Certificate. Na so dem do for d last 2 batches.
Cc: OAU peeps herein.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by FolabiBret(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
franfurler:

Hello everyone...I am a PCM who revalidated in this batch A 2016 and I have my call up number.I used a red background passport photograph during my initial registration and I could not change it on the site cos I was unable to.I hope this wouldn't be a problem to me in camp.I need answers please because I'm worried and nysc isn't replying my messages. Thanks.

Ah, chill. No worries. No wahala. Meanwhile, welcome to the golden city; a family of love and care. #WeAreAllWeAre
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
FolabiBret:

Firefunmi d lof of mai laif. Awayu?

Young man be guided ok,dnt allow ur emotions send u to prison on this land,dnt u ever say such again,who is d lof of ur life?if u dnt want to be lost,be warned lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
franfurler:

Your statement suggest to me that you knew prior to the NYSC registration the passport requirement but decided to use the available passport you had.

All the same, you have to wait to see NYSC response when its time. I believe it will not disrupt anything of substance as it pertains to your camping and service year.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Olayinka Yintosho. How are you and Ebonyi generally. And you didn't come around to tell me about Ebonyi, else I would have had the opportunity of joining you over there oo. wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yintosho(f): 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kbs468:
Olayinka Yintosho. How are you and Ebonyi generally. And you didn't come around to tell me about Ebonyi, else I would have had the opportunity of joining you over there oo. wink

Pls how did you know am serving @ Ebonyi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
eaglevision:

Always good to hear frm u darling,seems ur gonna take over d position as my number one bae on dis GC,d way u dae take kia of me of recent ehn,only God can compensate u honey. Oya come and eat babymi
hope no b say u won giv dat fyn bae luv juju chop sha, e no go work o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
franfurler:

Well you've heard it before hand that you are safe and would still get mobilised.

However, the ONLY penalty for NEGLIGENCE could be being posted away from your 4 choices. So watch out for that else nothing to fear.

By the way, get yourself copies of the white background passports too b4 heading to Camp on the 30-1 or 27-29 depending on whether you are called for stream I or stream II
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SexxyDior(f): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hi Guys...On the Fake/unauthorized CUL...I was supposed to report to camp on the 30th of march (stream 1)...but something just came up and I can't make it to camp on the said date...will it be possible for me to go with stream 11...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kbs468:

Haaaaa! No b Missprudence b dat one ooo. Infact make I open the secret for you make you know now.

The reason for her wanting to learn Yoruba from Fraiser be say, Missprudence is getting ready to belong to one of the First wives of Mr President LogoDWhiz ni oo so that she no go feel disconnected when mother tongue beckons in the VILLA. wink
hmmm make i just dey luk u as i no fit talk again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
hardie14:

abuja, lagos, kaduna, edo. and my artificial CUL says am suppose to go to edo. but i sure say na lagos e go be last last.
wetin u won go do for lagos? oya ni kaduna jor
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by FolabiBret(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
eaglevision:

Young man be guided ok,dnt allow ur emotions send u to prison on this land,dnt u ever say such again,who is d lof of ur life?if u dnt want to be lost,be warned lol
HawkVision, u better warn ursef before I report u to my dear soldier friend, Sunnepa.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kbs468:

grin
See, no try me oo because if you no know, make you know now oo.

Oya listen

1. Missprudence just wan use you take get access to LogoDWhiz immediately the Bill is passed ni oo because she wan bridge the gap of communication.

2. She already knows that you and her son were involved in a tussle over your bae-BlizzydoDo, unless she wan do suga momy but I doubt because she knows the implication if we eventually discovered that btw you both

3. You've already entered into agreement with BlizzydoDo that no more Hat Break

Make I stop b4 fear go enter you and make you run into hiding
shocked cheesy wink
hmmm dont worry continuu, I know u will always use d lov i hav for my blizzydoDo to checkmate me all d tym
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by FolabiBret(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
SexxyDior:
Hi Guys...On the Fake/unauthorized CUL...I was supposed to report to camp on the 30th of march (stream 1)...but something just came up and I can't make it to camp on the said date...will it be possible for me to go with stream 11...
First and foremost, what came up? Is it anything personal or camp-related?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
terrymason:
I fit try am use una card, even if na 10years ago una marry, I go put the card for inside frame like certificate... Am Good bro! Thanks.
correct!!! ur head dey dia
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
terrymason:
bros never vex oh! I know say if u vex you dey always cry grin, mk I rush wear my slippers from fraih house, commot sharply b4 chief show!
na me u dey follow relate lyk dat abi? e b lyk say u won enter one chance for dis city? oya come dey approach make i dey luk u, any gal u no go see for dis city unless u appease me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
terrymason:
Please house! I checked my CUL using the nysc11 then and I was posted to kwarri, but now the same cUn from the previous CuL Is what I got from nysc through text! Will I still be posted to kwarri state?
no worry den no go post u go kwarri again, na kanuri state den go post u

(1) (2) (3) ... (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.