Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3378334 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
kollenzy:
..Lols.its nt the real name but 'moniker' as u may refer to just like urs LogoDwhiz..abi na ur name b dat?..if yes pls what's the meaning of ur name?..
baba abeg help me tell am o, I no know hw presidential work take concern finding meaning of names again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
Fraiser:
bros shey u won turn dat innocent gal to road safety or VIO ni, which one b road walk again, na road test u suppose go for, u want take by force by fire dey romantic
u don't want us to be fit for camp
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
hardie14:
everything about my hand is safe. cos 1) i cannot be a second wife so been a sixth wife is way outta line. 2) i have never been good at sharing. so i cant share your baale wiv you 3) am my sisters keeper. so my hands are so safe.
but u sabi do deliverance for a married man(amodu) in the midnight abi?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kollenzy(m): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
LATEST NIGERIA UNIVERSITY RANKINGS 2016 TOP 10 1.Unilag 2.U.I 3.O.A.U 4.Covenant 5.Unilorin 6.U.N.N 7.FUTMINNA 8.FUTO 9.UNIBEN 10.A.B.U source:To view top 100 visit:www.4icu.com
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
DTOBS:
Afoo,ur head dey dia...grin

Spixytnxy, Na u wan decided for me and my baby boo ni? Na who we want we go call to come perform oooo.

Kbs468, me just dey laugh for your matter, common Hull city,u pple no fit beat

LogoDwhiz as you don bone my side now,God still win oooo
You say na common now Abi. You forgot that we overcame them in the finals in 2014 baa? Besides, na luck no dey our side oo because their keeper save them to have emerged the MAN OF THE MATCH oo after over 20 goal attempt with 10 on target as against their ONLY ONE on target oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by katerine7(f): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kbs468:

Thank God say you don show. First of all, good afternoon too.

So how tomorrow go be na? As in I dey ready to yab your CHELSEA oo b4 ur turn go come make you yab me too IF BARCELONA beat my darling ARSENAL ooo.

Abeg
LogoDWhiz
DTOBS
Sent4rina
Johndanny
Amodu
Greatestman
Prindu make una no enter our discussion oo.

Make una go meet Missoyin and Bolagabriella if una too wan yab my ARSENAL. grin tongue

No worry tomorrow go make sense, as for barca match na arsenal I dey support but make ena no fall ma hand sha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
bunmiann:
we rep EKSU
I/We rep UI grin

I miss u oh my miss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
fraiser, I sight u...I don miss u die...
presendetial election dey for graceland ni o..na y I Neva reach out to u.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
DTOBS:
funkylv18, I sight yougrin

Are you doing my dear?
Are you doing what
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
CROBBOY:

YOU ARE ON POINT AND ALWAYS ON POINT!

I have said this before and will say it again, this information age is introducing and initiating us into cultures that are self-destructing.

UNLESS WE LOOK BEHIND AND FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THE PRINCIPLES THAT HAVE PESEVERED OBSTSCLES, PRINCIPLES THAT HAVE STOOD THE TEST OF TIME, AND PRINCIPLES THAT CREATED THE PATHWAY FOR OUR FORE-FATHERS, WE WILL CONTINUE TO WALK IN A LOOP AND LIVE THE LIFE OF A RAT RACE (dreaming our entire life to attain half the heights these people - who mislead us - have attained).

As a matter of concern, I fear for the irrresponsible foundations we are laying for new generations to come.
100% reality and 10/10 factual.

Shey one song bin dey wey dem dey talk 10 over 10 inside? Wetin be d title sef and who sing am
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
terrymason:
my bro! You get ideal on how the kwarra be self!
Yeah... Kwara dey aiite provided you're posted to the state capital, Ilorin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
kollenzy:
LATEST NIGERIA UNIVERSITY RANKINGS 2016 TOP 10 1.Unilag 2.U.I 3.O.A.U 4.Covenant 5.Unilorin 6.U.N.N 7.FUTMINNA 8.FUTO 9.UNIBEN 10.A.B.U source:To view top 100 visit:www.4icu.com

Yimu based on what grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
bolagabriella:

Good morning to u also
My nite was ok buh i didn't dream abt u embarassed buh i dreamt that i met buhari's son undecided undecided

*whispers* dnt mind my ignorance buh se buhari get son?
Yeah... Sure
I am his son
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Fraiser:
infact no b small tin my eyes see o, if i won dey tell u everytin, land go full. just dey help me tank God sha
cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Okay then.
It's all good!
SC31, your husby loves you! grin

@kbs468, no problem. Continue. cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Olasum(f): 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
DTOBS:
Spixytnxy, we(myself and Airstarkane) deliberately sent you and ur hussy IV(cos we only recognized u as the duly married wife) to him,only for him to show up with mschubby and Olasum,Na so den turn our party to something else ooo,come see rockinggrin

Kbs468, but you told me Spixytnxy was out of town now,you don dey lie join the one wey dey ur body?

ehh ehh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Olasum(f): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kbs468:

Plateau? Which side and was it for educational reason Why I asked actually is because our VP Armynu had his oversea A-level education there too. lipsrsealed

My wives? My wives are doing great and they extend their regards most especially that Spixytinxy, saying that she is looking forward to be friends with you but she is scared of me sad

Just because of the fear of the unknown as she did same to Olasum in the past just to keep me away from her but I ended up making her become my 4th wife grin wink
Kbs468, when did I became your 4th wife
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kbs468:

grin CROBBOY, pls nothing in this oo, just normal discuss and nothing more.

OK. Sure, normally, the first few appearances as an actress would naturally be in short words scenes b4 you would be opportuned and allowed to grow into a super star as a screen goddess of which you are not lacking in that regard.

Then you will be amazed at how much you would have transcended from fewer words into a lead act and I believe you know the rest even by mere mentioning of Omotola, Genevieve, Ini Edo, Oge, Tonto et al.

How I wish CROBBOY would allow you take into acting. Seeing you on screen one day, definitely Golden City would unite again anew to celebrate you, you know.

Good night/morning Everyone
Awwww I'm blushing cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
tongue
Shammak:

Una wan close the relationship before ni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
CROBBOY:

If we had ever consented to having an open relationship or flirting around that should have been one of those unwise decisions.

Can we just let go of this unwholesome behaviours and concentrate only on things that are able to cement our relationship leading us to a long lasting life of joy and fulfilment?

I must confess, this has only led me to experiences I would not wish even my enemy to be part of - its not easy to be without an understanding partner like you.

And bae remember, we agreed to keeping our relationship issues private as well as resolving resulting issues that same way.

This way, we will be able to garner the respect and integrity that will help to foster our political and corporate ambitions.

DID I TELL YOU I HAVE BEING 'PLAYING BACKGROUND TICKETS' TO GET YOU A NOMINATION FROM THE PRESIDENCY Ah babe, you owe me some gratitude atleast.
Awwwww thanks bae,I've been seeing everything kiss kiss kiss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
katerine7:

No worry tomorrow go make sense, as for barca match na arsenal I dey support but make ena no fall ma hand sha
OK Na. Very good.
Na him b say I go support Chelsea against Man City b dat.

Barcelona matter Na don deal except Baba God no approve am because

1. Messi has never scored against PETR CECH in about 8 matches now.

2 Arsenal is tagged the underdog in the game, hence nothing to lose, instead the players would be motivated to cause an upset

3. Barcelona has never beaten Arsenal at the emirates

4. No Club has ever successfully defended the Champions League Trophy b4, so Arsenal could be the Team to let the record remain unbroken

5. Arsenal problem over the years has been poor goal keeping while playing Barcelona, so CECH is set to continue inspiring an improved defence line

6. Alexis Sanchez and Bellerin have close link to Barcelona and thus, naturally ex-players of every club side would always want to cause a stare by their display against such club. So 100% efficiency from little effort from them could be experienced. wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
eaglevision:

No jooor! Am nw born again,old things hav passd away behold all things r become new,ur sweethrt is nw straight like pole! I dnt do shiii anymore lol
Such a sweet news to my ears
Maybe dat is wat buhari son came to tell me in my dream cos it seem lk he wanted to tell me a great news undecided undecided undecided
Hapi 4u tho smiley cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kbs468:

So how tomorrow go be na? As in I dey ready to yab your CHELSEA oo b4 ur turn go come make you yab me too IF BARCELONA beat my darling ARSENAL ooo.

Abeg
LogoDWhiz
DTOBS
Sent4rina
Johndanny
Amodu
Greatestman

Make una go meet Missoyin and Bolagabriella if una too wan yab my ARSENAL. grin tongue

We ought to beat Man City

As I was telling Justified10 the last time we discussed this issue, Man City will have to priotise.
Their players are tired. An important fixture ahead

Their coach has even echoed my thoughts, saying FA Cup is not important
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by topealonso(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
guys, a friend of mine was given Jigawa in the unofficial CUL, now he said he has someone that wanna work it for him to ABJ. do u think it's still "workable''? plus hope that wouldn't throw him into stream 2.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

We ought to beat Man City

As I was telling Justified10 the last time we discussed this issue, Man City will have to priotise.
Their players are tired. An important fixture ahead

Their coach has even echoed my thoughts, saying FA Cup is not important
u ought but u won't cos I dont want u to...lobatan
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
Olasum:
Kbs468, when did I became your 4th wife
Haaaaa! You want us to start another fight Abi? Welcome though as you kept me in limbo ever since.

*whispering* Hardie14, I know you said don't share hubby but when Baba God pick someone's call, it is usually the unthinkable that follows oo. I mean Olajumoke the Bread seller turn model is a classic example of such call,

So your thinking about 5 and wanting to b 1 only might not be the above response oo. But like the Jagaban used to tell Osinbanjo that if doesn't make trouble, how would lawyers eat?

In that regard, I also want to activate the divorce clause and I am already preparing the list now. While you ponder over it, don't allow Spixytinxy hear about this oo since you have assured her of being a safe hand* grin grin cheesy wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
Fraiser:
my pple for golden city hw una dey? I dey hail everybody o, I don miss all my fellow golden citizens tire, especially my sweetest heart blizzydoDo, my sis frail, my inlaw shammak nd my business partners bolagabriella, missprudence, merikims, somebodysMrs nd aleora, make I no forget my political partners too LogoDwhiz nd kbs468, make una no talk say na women i dey follow do business o because na dem no go fit send hire killer to me because of money, men can be very dangerous, I suppose don show face since bur i been dey attend my sister's younger brother birthday, tank God say i don repent dem for kill me wit sepe nd paraga today bur I just take 10 botus of non alcoholic regal drygin. as i dey follow una talk now my hands no dey stable ontop kill board, bur i no high sha. make i try catch some sleep now we go see later by 8am in d nyt, I get enof gist for una meanwhile i don reserve some botus for my friends who sabi enjoy life lyk me abbeyunique2 nd justified10

What business have we together? undecided undecided undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
topealonso:
guys, a friend of mine was given Jigawa in the unofficial CUL, now he said he has someone that wanna work it for him to ABJ. do u think it's still "workable''? plus hope that wouldn't throw him into stream 2.

What's in Abj?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

but u sabi do deliverance for a married man(amodu) in the midnight abi?
hmmmmn do i smell a beef in this post?
for ur info, na tahajjud me and amodu do and na different venue we used.
and twas all for thr benefit of this city.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kbs468:

Abeg
LogoDWhiz
DTOBS
Sent4rina
Johndanny
Amodu
Greatestman

Ha ha,wat kind of man do dis to a lady embarassed embarassed
Abeg mk una yab am if u wan yab...he is d man amidst us grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by topealonso(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

What's in Abj?
guess he's got a company he wanna work with over there...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
justified10:
u ought but u won't cos I dont want u to...lobatan

Lols

Okay o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.