Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3380589 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 2:57am On Apr 03, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
If I'm d DG 4 a year, d scheme will still b compulsory 4 all. Will ensure compulsory accommodation 2 corps members 4rm their respective PPA.
compulsory accommodation or free accommodation
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Yemson(m): 3:48am On Apr 03, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
seriously
na MX u dey?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tvreporter: 6:45am On Apr 03, 2016
NYSC Additional Information To 2016 Batch A Corps Members: http://www.newscity.com.ng/nysc-additional-information-to-2016-batch-a-corps-members/
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ABB1(m): 6:53am On Apr 03, 2016
jubrealguy:
My Friend My friend, bn a while ooo, how u dey na? how life for that side
Really bn a while... I dey fine o... we thank God this side dey good, how every every
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 7:11am On Apr 03, 2016
jubrealguy:
compulsory accommodation or free accommodation
na compulsory accommodation o, d kind free accommodation som PPA de giv especially 4 schools na apology
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 7:12am On Apr 03, 2016
Yemson:

na MX u dey?
nah, gud morning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:34am On Apr 03, 2016
Good Morning All.

Wishing everyone a Happy Sunday!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:37am On Apr 03, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
Niger State is a state in central Nigeria & probably the largest state in the country & has about twenty five (25) Local Government Areas. The State has FCT Abuja as her border 2 the North.

The three (3) major ethnic groups & are the Hausa , Nupe & Gbagyi. The NYSC orientation camp is located @ Paiko & the distance from the state capital Minna is less than an hour. Niger State is peaceful, & it's cost of living is affordable likewise transportation & most corps members are posted to schools. From my observations corps members are appreciated & respected here. The state has rich tourist centers e.g the Kainji Lake National Park, Gurara falls e.t.c & electricity does not pose a threat 2 the inhabitants of the state. For my friends, brothers, uncles, who are big fans to paraga & other stuffs may have a big problem due 2 d presence of a strong SHARIA LAW in some parts of the State stating no selling or consuming of beer. Buh it is still done in hiding in so many places buh wen caught OYO is yur case.
The woman always with the fewest of words. We should have stretched you to put this up. This is really evident of your patriotism and being part our Call for Unity and Harmony.

Thumbs Up Ima-mi!

Come to think of it, were you born and brought up in Niger state Have you ever been to your actual village (Akwa-Ibom State I suppose)

I look forward to having more of you around with respect to the discusses at hand.

BlizzydoDo:
If I'm d DG 4 a year, d scheme will still b compulsory 4 all. Will ensure compulsory accommodation 2 corps members 4rm their respective PPA.

Did I hear you say compulsory your thoughts though undecided

Thanks for your usual cooperation!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 7:43am On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

Maybe there are still booting (if not feeling guilty for what is not relevant anymore)
I hope to see the positive side of them soon.

I hope so too smiley

CROBBOY:

Someone sometimes needs to make some sacrifices for certain things to happen.

How're you dear?
Nice one!
Keep on Dear!
Me... Trying to be fine. Happy Sunday.

LogoDWhiz:

Yehhhh. My lovely fraih is back.. cheesy
Yes.. I'm happy..
Even with chores to be done. I'm stuck here on golden city..
Thanks dear.
As for those ones.. let them be.
I'm just happy this city is back

smiley Thank you dear.
Great Weldone!
I sincerely am also.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by peterveo(m): 7:49am On Apr 03, 2016
Hello inhabitants of GC. Good Morning all and Happy Sunday to my Christian brothers and sisters.
I really want to appreciate the good work of all who have kept this city going...it takes a lot of commitment and love. Majority of prospective corps members out there get vital info from this thread on NYSC related issues.
Thanks and keep the good work up.

It's so interesting to read the post on states by some of us (especially that of Niger state) grin
Pls has anyone written on KADUNA
CC:
LogoDwhiz
Kbs468
Crobboy
Ighravwe

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:05am On Apr 03, 2016
peterveo:
Hello inhabitants of GC. Good Morning all and Happy Sunday to my Christian brothers and sisters.
I really want to appreciate the good work of all who have kept this city going...it takes a lot of commitment and love. Majority of prospective corps members out there get vital info from this thread on NYSC related issues.
Thanks and keep the good work up.

It's so interesting to read the post on states by some of us (especially that of Niger state) grin
Pls has anyone written on KADUNA
CC:
LogoDwhiz
Kbs468
Crobboy
Ighravwe

Thanks and God bless US all together Graciously. Ameen
Please Alhassanu, can you help in this regard

Oh! Sorry, I just saw BlizzydoDo's post now, so no problem about that anymore OK

Fraih:

I hope so too smiley
Nice one!
Keep on Dear!
Me... Trying to be fine. Happy Sunday.

smiley Thank you dear.
Great Weldone!
I sincerely am also.
Good to read from you again even though I have been the one guilty of absenteeism
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2016
IghravweIG:
My people una gud evening o.
longest time.
I hail all of una.
Dtbos, Fraiser, Spixitinxy, Crobboy, Logodwhiz, kbs468 etc.
Fraih dear, I done miss u tire.
Welcome back Senator and my in-law, courtesy-Spixytinxy

Let me also use this platform to say and give thumbs up to everyone for keeping faith in GOLDEN CITY and keeping the flame of Unity and Love burning in the dark when the Natural and God given Sunshine is out

Mentioning some or few monikers in that regard are .................

Wait, do I need to mention only a few? When I have not read through the pages I had missed to have ascertained the active monikers?

I rather leave like this for everyone to know that he or she has been captured whole heartedly by yours truly-kbs468

Nathoneal, Same wishes to you and for us all here. I just saw your post really

LogoDWhiz and CROBBOY, thanks for your reminder post all along

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:02am On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=CROBBOY post=44359262]

Thumbs Up Ima-mi!

Come to think of it, were you born and brought up in Niger state Have you ever been to your actual village (Akwa-Ibom State I suppose) Born & brought up here. Was @ Uyo 2010 & last November & stayed till January. D distance 4rm here is highly discouraging I tell yuu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2016
PCMs Welcome to our month

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2016
Life after youth service can be very difficult for most youth, job hunting could be an uphill task for most fresh graduates considering the fact that it is a game of the survival of the fittest. Also, most of our school system have not done so well in preparing us for the competitive labor market, that's why most youth find life difficult and unbearable during these period. Below are list of things we must know and also do during our service year, not just during our service year incorporating some of these in our daily lifestyle will go a long way to help us ni life.

SAVE
Many youth sees the service year as a time to flex n flirt, I cannot over emphasize on the importance of savings, don't be a spendthrift, differentiate between your needs and wants. You don't have to meet up to anyone, rather set your goals n trying meeting up to each of them(believe me when u do that, u won't have time try to impress anyone). Also remember that immediately after school most of our parent start looking up on us for one thing or the other (especially people from humble home), no pocket money for you again, ur younger ones will start expecting one or two things from you(worst if u are d first child). The hustle don start be that ooo

THE KIND OF JOB YOU WANT:
The first thing you must do is to take a decision on the kind of job you want. You can even stream line it down to the list of companies you would want to work for, that way you know what you are preparing for and how to go about it. Any job is no job, take a decision today because it will determine a whole lot of things in your preparation. Also carry out a research on the companies you would like to work with, get to know one or two things about them, their history, mission, vision etc

PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE :
Acquire at least one professional certificate . This is why you should decide first on the choice of career/job you want as it will help you decide on which professional course to go for. Don’t be a party to the band wagon mentality that is prevalent among corps members. Everybody is going for project management, therefore must you too go for project management? Everybody in your lodge is enrolling for HSE, so you too must enroll for HSE. Don't be a fool. Get to find out the professional certification that best suits your dream job.

SKILL AQUISITION:
please learn a new skill. Get your hands on something, so when they ask you, what can you do? You can provide a definite answer, instead of just telling them what you studied. What you studied and what you can do are two distinct things altogether. This is very important especially for my friends with a background in social sciences. A good skill acquired could also be handy pending when the dream job comes.

CHANGE YOUR WARDROBE
dude please dress like your dream job. Starting building a professional wardrobe from that small alawee. It’s not the time to spend your money on another dirty jean, combat pants, or what have you. Get yourself a cutting edge professional suit (don’t bank on your convocation suit to do the job). It doesn’t cost much. For guys, invest on good ties, cufflinks, shoe, shirt and the ladies dress responsible ditch all these olosho looks.

PREPARE YOUR CV
Some of us have already done that, and for the one that haven't, it's time, and please avoid telling unnecessary lies on your CV just to impress be yourself!

LETTING GO OF SOME RELATIONSHIPS
At this point, we will have to let go of friends that drain us, that have no positive impact on us. Surround yourself with people that influence you positively. This is also applicable to our love life, leave that girl or dude who doesn't influence u or support your dream( there own na to chop n play love upanda, be realistic, no be love una go chopgrin), don't let anyone be a distraction to you or stop u from reaching your goals.

LEAVE YOUR FAMILY HOUSE
Especially to the guys, that why savings is of utmost important, get yourself a small place, fend n do things by yourself, it will make u more independent.

START UP SMALL BUSINESS
During the service year, one can start up small business that doesn't require much capital, or doing of tutorials to earn small money, it will go a long way to help.

JOIN GROUPS THAT CAN INSPIRE AND HELP YOU
We can find such groups online, hear their stories, one can even get good connection from such group. Let their positive mind lift your mind.

VOLUNTEER WORK
Doing volunteer work, will give you experience and also connection, so long it doesn't inconvenience you.

MENTOR
If you don't have one, try and do, having a mentor acts like a driving force, because you will want to do and do more than your mentor

GOD FIRST
In all always remember that those who go to the Most High will always go high in life!

Not upto 20 though buh I pray it helps.

9 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2016
AdunniIwo:

* Oke Saje: The hill of witches
* Ago Oko: Camp of stones
* Ago Ika: Camp of bad people
* Iyana Mortuary: Tunning to the Mortuary
* Idi Aba: Big yansh
* Itoku: Dead people's area
* Adigbe: Feaces blocker
* Somorin: You fit waka?
* Totoro: Very narrow
* Itoko: Place where they sell stones
* Eleweran: The leaf meatseller
* Asero: Place to drop passengers
* Kotopo: Very small
* Oke 'Mosan: The hill where people drink orange
* Enu gada: The mouth of the bridge
* Ita Eko: Place where they sell pap
* Ojeere: Wise people's crib
Adatan: Cutlass has finished
Isale Ake: The bottom of the axe
* Arinlese: You saw my leg
* Ilugun: The town is long and many more.

#copied bt very true/real.
na wa oo des names nd meaning sha..... Buh WAIT OO WER IS IDI ABA i nid comfamation abt d big yanshes der o

Places like OKE SAJE and ITOKU abegg which states re dos make person no go waka anyhow
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Alhassanu(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
Niger State is a state in central Nigeria & probably the largest state in the country & has about twenty five (25) Local Government Areas. The State has FCT Abuja as her border 2 the North.

The three (3) major ethnic groups & are the Hausa , Nupe & Gbagyi. The NYSC orientation camp is located @ Paiko & the distance from the state capital Minna is less than an hour. Niger State is peaceful, & it's cost of living is affordable likewise transportation & most corps members are posted to schools. From my observations corps members are appreciated & respected here. The state has rich tourist centers e.g the Kainji Lake National Park, Gurara falls e.t.c & electricity does not pose a threat 2 the inhabitants of the state. For my friends, brothers, uncles, who are big fans to paraga & other stuffs may have a big problem due 2 d presence of a strong SHARIA LAW in some parts of the State stating no selling or consuming of beer. Buh it is still done in hiding in so many places buh wen caught OYO is yur case.

Lol.... You try
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2016
Alhassanu:

Lol.... You try
smiln, tank yuuuuuuuuuu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 03, 2016
Chommieblaq:
Life after youth service can be very difficult for most youth, job hunting could be an uphill task for most fresh graduates considering the fact that it is a game of the survival of the fittest. Also, most of our school system have not done so well in preparing us for the competitive labor market, that's why most youth find life difficult and unbearable during these period. Below are list of things we must know and also do during our service year, not just during our service year incorporating some of these in our daily lifestyle will go a long way to help us ni life.

SAVE
Many youth sees the service year as a time to flex n flirt, I cannot over emphasize on the importance of savings, don't be a spendthrift, differentiate between your needs and wants. You don't have to meet up to anyone, rather set your goals n trying meeting up to each of them(believe me when u do that, u won't have time try to impress anyone). Also remember that immediately after school most of our parent start looking up on us for one thing or the other (especially people from humble home), no pocket money for you again, ur younger ones will start expecting one or two things from you(worst if u are d first child). The hustle don start be that ooo

The first thing you must do is to take a decision on the kind of job you want. You can even stream line it down to the list of companies you would want to work for, that way you know what you are preparing for and how to go about it. Any job is no job, take a decision today because it will determine a whole lot of things in your preparation. Also carry out a research on the companies you would like to work with, get to know one or two things about them, their history, mission, vision etc

Acquire at least one professional certificate . This is why you should decide first on the choice of career/job you want as it will help you decide on which professional course to go for. Don’t be a party to the band wagon mentality that is prevalent among corps members. Everybody is going for project management, therefore must you too go for project management? Everybody in your lodge is enrolling for HSE, so you too must enroll for HSE. Don't be a fool. Get to find out the professional certification that best suits your dream job.

SKILL AQUISITION:
please learn a new skill. Get your hands on something, so when they ask you, what can you do? You can provide a definite answer, instead of just telling them what you studied. What you studied and what you can do are two distinct things altogether. This is very important especially for my friends with a background in social sciences. A good skill acquired could also be handy pending when the dream job comes.

CHANGE YOUR WARDROBE
dude please dress like your dream job. Starting building a professional wardrobe from that small alawee. It’s not the time to spend your money on another dirty jean, combat pants, or what have you. Get yourself a cutting edge professional suit (don’t bank on your convocation suit to do the job). It doesn’t cost much. For guys, invest on good ties, cufflinks, shoe, shirt and the ladies dress responsible ditch all these olosho looks.

PREPARE YOUR CV
Some of us have already done that, and for the one that haven't, it's time, and please avoid telling unnecessary lies on your CV just to impress be yourself!

At this point, we will have to let go of friends that drain us, that have no positive impact on us. Surround yourself with people that influence you positively. This is also applicable to our love life, leave that girl or dude who doesn't influence u or support your dream( there own na to chop n play love upanda, be realistic, no be love una go chopgrin), don't let anyone be a distraction to you or stop u from reaching your goals.

LEAVE YOUR FAMILY HOUSE
Especially to the guys, that why savings is of utmost important, get yourself a small place, fend n do things by yourself, it will make u more independent.

START UP SMALL BUSINESS
During the service year, one can start up small business that doesn't require much capital, or doing of tutorials to earn small money, it will go a long way to help.

We can find such groups online, hear their stories, one can even get good connection from such group. Let their positive mind lift your mind.

VOLUNTEER WORK
Doing volunteer work, will give you experience and also connection, so long it doesn't inconvenience you.

MENTOR
If you don't have one, try and do, having a mentor acts like a driving force, because you will want to do and do more than your mentor

GOD FIRST
In all always remember that those who go to the Most High will always go high in life!

all correct ma... Nyc points... I jux wana add.... BE PREPARED FOR EVERY OPPORTUNITY..... Sometimes the difference btw successful people nd dos yet 2 b is the ability to smell opportunity from afar, prepare for dem and grab dem by d scuff of d neck.
Pls my singular advice for d guys....... Abeg pls biko "aviod dos online betting...... It always crumble a man right frm d tym of poll 2 baba ijebu.... Stay safe hapi sunday frm my crib... Dnt ask mi y didnt go 2 church dats a story 4 anoda day
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 10:43am On Apr 03, 2016
tuffpivot:
all correct ma... Nyc points... I jux wana add.... BE PREPARED FOR EVERY OPPORTUNITY..... Sometimes the difference btw successful people nd dos yet 2 b is the ability to smell opportunity from afar, prepare for dem and grab dem by d scuff of d neck.
Pls my singular advice for d guys....... Abeg pls biko "aviod dos online betting...... It always crumble a man right frm d tym of poll 2 baba ijebu.... Stay safe hapi sunday frm my crib... Dnt ask mi y didnt go 2 church dats a story 4 anoda day

You are right, online betting don do people shege.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2016
Finally my Godfather is back.....Fraiser u are highly welcome.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2016
Chommieblaq:
SAVE
SKILL AQUISITION:
CHANGE YOUR WARDROBE
PREPARE YOUR CV
LEAVE YOUR FAMILY HOUSE
START UP SMALL BUSINESS
VOLUNTEER WORK
MENTOR
GOD FIRST
... Nice one ma darling... You have said it all... *stretches hand* gimme 5!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2016
iambibi:
lmao.... Na so i see my self o.... Abi na every body wey dey sokoto must black?..in fact there are people that are even fairer than i am...by d way u don start abi.. (buh i miss u o) . .. If i wear mask u go evn see me sef? tongue
babe na me miss u pass o... Infact d miss wey I miss u sef com dey miss wit luv so tey I com dey wonder if na luv abi na just miss nd I no remember if I don chop ur fud bfor, I for tink may b u don mix otumapor wit d fud... Dat mask wey u talk, u don forget sey na every lady for town dey wear mask? Abi which mask one pass all d foundation nd makeup wey ladies dey apply for face? Na wen den wash d makeup comot u go see d real face... Btw happy sunday...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2016
tuffpivot:
na wa oo des names nd meaning sha..... Buh WAIT OO WER IS IDI ABA i nid comfamation abt d big yanshes der o

Places like OKE SAJE and ITOKU abegg which states re dos make person no go waka anyhow
What abt dem adigbe, oke lantoro, oke shokori, oke igbein, isale igbein, apakila, kotopo, elega, iyana mortuary, imo, Pansheke, Aaro etc
Abeokuta i hail o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

Spixytinxy really experienced losses during the compulsory leave of our Golden City Citizens.

Would you care for mamma-put from iambibi
na wetin fit spixytinxy b dat, she go dey dere me, she go dey watch mouth on me... She dey undermine my influence for dis city... I go make sure dat her shop liquidate. Wait o.. U just mention iambibi mamma-put, I no fit chop her fud o... I never chop her fud her luv won scatter my head...if I chop her fud her luv go scatter my brain join... Happy sunday bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2016
jubrealguy:
brotherly, na me miss u pass.....olohun...truth. hope say u don finally come back
lol... Padi mi I miss u plenty o pass miss eliot sef... I don come now fully bur i still dey clean my compound abeg send ur wife make com help me nd i get som stuffs for her from my trip
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

I dey send them come. But just know say you go bath them, feed them, wash them cloths and inner wears and unner go the sleep for different rooms
lol... Crobboy u make sense o... If I don bath dem, wash dem nd cloth dem wit inner wears I no need sleep same rum wit dem again abeg... U won kill me? D one wey we go do for inside bathroom sef don do
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

Na so!

This one wey you be confirm Tuface fan like this, hope say you nor dey plan to get 8 Children before 40
Tubaba na complete descent man oo... Chai make I just get privilege to b tubaba... Ayaya ooo...i go just go create my own city wey I go pack my cchildren put... Solomon go b learner for wia I dey ball
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

Spixytinxy really experienced losses during the compulsory leave of our Golden City Citizens.

Would you care for mamma-put from iambibi
hun? Mama-put Since when... Abi Fruit salad you meant to saytongue.... Btw Happy Sunday!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by okitaiji(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chommieblaq:

SAVE

SKILL AQUISITION:

CHANGE YOUR WARDROBE

PREPARE YOUR CV

LEAVE YOUR FAMILY HOUSE

START UP SMALL BUSINESS

VOLUNTEER WORK

MENTOR

GOD FIRST

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chommieblaq:

SAVE

SKILL AQUISITION:

CHANGE YOUR WARDROBE

PREPARE YOUR CV

LEAVE YOUR FAMILY HOUSE

START UP SMALL BUSINESS

VOLUNTEER WORK

MENTOR

GOD FIRST

Nice and organised write up. I personally like it when we bring in the God-Factor, because Matthew 6:33 has it:

"Seek first the kingdom of God and its righteousness, and ALL THESE THINGS shall be added unto you"

THUMBS UP DEAR!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
AdunniIwo:

I am.
adunniIwo... Hunhunhun... I just lyk dis monicker... Adunni a typical yoruba name... If for sey den dey marry woman because of name, na u for b my first wife

(1) (2) (3) ... (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.