Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3377888 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
AdunniIwo:

I am.
adunniIwo... Hunhunhun... I just lyk dis monicker... Adunni a typical yoruba name... If for sey den dey marry woman because of name, na u for b my first wife...sorry na u for b my wife
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fraiser:
babe na me miss u pass o... Infact d miss wey I miss u sef com dey miss wit luv so tey I com dey wonder if na luv abi na just miss nd I no remember if I don chop ur fud bfor, I for tink may b u don mix otumapor wit d fud... Dat mask wey u talk, u don forget sey na every lady for town dey wear mask? Abi which mask one pass all d foundation nd makeup wey ladies dey apply for face? Na wen den wash d makeup comot u go see d real face... Btw happy sunday...
.. Lol.. Happy sunday to you too o jarey... Omo daada!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by okitaiji(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chommieblaq:
Life after youth service can be very difficult for most youth, job hunting could be an uphill task for most fresh graduates considering the fact that it is a game of the survival of the fittest. Also, most of our school system have not done so well in preparing us for the competitive labor market, that's why most youth find life difficult and unbearable during these period. Below are list of things we must know and also do during our service year, not just during our service year incorporating some of these in our daily lifestyle will go a long way to help us ni life.

SAVE
Many youth sees the service year as a time to flex n flirt, I cannot over emphasize on the importance of savings, don't be a spendthrift, differentiate between your needs and wants. You don't have to meet up to anyone, rather set your goals n trying meeting up to each of them(believe me when u do that, u won't have time try to impress anyone). Also remember that immediately after school most of our parent start looking up on us for one thing or the other (especially people from humble home), no pocket money for you again, ur younger ones will start expecting one or two things from you(worst if u are d first child). The hustle don start be that ooo

THE KIND OF JOB YOU WANT:
The first thing you must do is to take a decision on the kind of job you want. You can even stream line it down to the list of companies you would want to work for, that way you know what you are preparing for and how to go about it. Any job is no job, take a decision today because it will determine a whole lot of things in your preparation. Also carry out a research on the companies you would like to work with, get to know one or two things about them, their history, mission, vision etc

PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE :
Acquire at least one professional certificate . This is why you should decide first on the choice of career/job you want as it will help you decide on which professional course to go for. Don’t be a party to the band wagon mentality that is prevalent among corps members. Everybody is going for project management, therefore must you too go for project management? Everybody in your lodge is enrolling for HSE, so you too must enroll for HSE. Don't be a fool. Get to find out the professional certification that best suits your dream job.

SKILL AQUISITION:
please learn a new skill. Get your hands on something, so when they ask you, what can you do? You can provide a definite answer, instead of just telling them what you studied. What you studied and what you can do are two distinct things altogether. This is very important especially for my friends with a background in social sciences. A good skill acquired could also be handy pending when the dream job comes.

CHANGE YOUR WARDROBE
dude please dress like your dream job. Starting building a professional wardrobe from that small alawee. It’s not the time to spend your money on another dirty jean, combat pants, or what have you. Get yourself a cutting edge professional suit (don’t bank on your convocation suit to do the job). It doesn’t cost much. For guys, invest on good ties, cufflinks, shoe, shirt and the ladies dress responsible ditch all these olosho looks.

PREPARE YOUR CV
Some of us have already done that, and for the one that haven't, it's time, and please avoid telling unnecessary lies on your CV just to impress be yourself!

LETTING GO OF SOME RELATIONSHIPS
At this point, we will have to let go of friends that drain us, that have no positive impact on us. Surround yourself with people that influence you positively. This is also applicable to our love life, leave that girl or dude who doesn't influence u or support your dream( there own na to chop n play love upanda, be realistic, no be love una go chopgrin), don't let anyone be a distraction to you or stop u from reaching your goals.

LEAVE YOUR FAMILY HOUSE
Especially to the guys, that why savings is of utmost important, get yourself a small place, fend n do things by yourself, it will make u more independent.

START UP SMALL BUSINESS
During the service year, one can start up small business that doesn't require much capital, or doing of tutorials to earn small money, it will go a long way to help.

JOIN GROUPS THAT CAN INSPIRE AND HELP YOU
We can find such groups online, hear their stories, one can even get good connection from such group. Let their positive mind lift your mind.

VOLUNTEER WORK
Doing volunteer work, will give you experience and also connection, so long it doesn't inconvenience you.

MENTOR
If you don't have one, try and do, having a mentor acts like a driving force, because you will want to do and do more than your mentor

GOD FIRST
In all always remember that those who go to the Most High will always go high in life!

Not upto 20 though buh I pray it helps.
Kai!!! you are a real gem, your write-up has spur me up and open my eyes to see something tangible ahead already... tnx a lot babe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
peterveo:
Hello inhabitants of GC. Good Morning all and Happy Sunday to my Christian brothers and sisters.
I really want to appreciate the good work of all who have kept this city going...it takes a lot of commitment and love. Majority of prospective corps members out there get vital info from this thread on NYSC related issues.
Thanks and keep the good work up.

It's so interesting to read the post on states by some of us (especially that of Niger state) grin
Pls has anyone written on KADUNA
CC:
LogoDwhiz
Kbs468
Crobboy
Ighravwe

Happy Sunday Brother.

No one has done any analysis for Kaduna. You may oblige us by taking that responsibility whether or not someone has done something in that regard.

Thanks for your usual Cooperation!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Oyo state aka the pacesetters state is one of the oldest state in Nigeria, she derived her name because she is known for many firsts(1st university, 1st teaching hospital, 1st tv, 1st stadium etc). she is made up of 33 local government which is regionally divided into 5 zones namely ibadan(11 LGs), oyo (5LGs), ogbomosho(5), (ibarapa 3), okeogun(9). The cost of living depends on where you are eg ibadan has the highest and okeogun has the lowest. the cost of transportation is highest in ibadan and lowest in okeogun. ibadan being the capital and biggest city in west africa is highly populated, so expect traffic gridlock etc. Oyo state people is very peaceful, social and very politically oriented(emphasis on very). oke ogun, ibarapa, oyo and ogbomosho area are known for extensive, integrated agriculture but there are few companies in ibadan. Oyo state has a lot of tourist attractive places.
electricity isn't as good as other south west states. Oyo state is one of the best place to serve.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

The woman always with the fewest of words. We should have stretched you to put this up. This is really evident of your patriotism and being part our Call for Unity and Harmony.

Thumbs Up Ima-mi!

Come to think of it, were you born and brought up in Niger state Have you ever been to your actual village (Akwa-Ibom State I suppose)

I look forward to having more of you around with respect to the discusses at hand.

Did I hear you say compulsory your thoughts though undecided

Thanks for your usual cooperation!
crobboy I dey see u o.. Dat Ima wey u put for dia oya go remove am now..if u no won see my purpple eyes o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kbs468:

Welcome back Senator and my in-law, courtesy-Spixytinxy

Let me also use this platform to say and give thumbs up to everyone for keeping faith in GOLDEN CITY and keeping the flame of Unity and Love burning in the dark when the Natural and God given Sunshine is out

Mentioning some or few monikers in that regard are .................

Wait, do I need to mention only a few? When I have not read through the pages I had missed to have ascertained the active monikers?

I rather leave like this for everyone to know that he or she has been captured whole heartedly by yours truly-kbs468

Nathoneal, Same wishes to you and for us all here. I just saw your post really

LogoDWhiz and CROBBOY, thanks for your reminder post all along

Happy Sunday Mr. Kbs468 and welcome from your sabbatical.

How did your movement go?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fraiser:
crobboy I dey see u o.. Dat Ima wey u put for dia oya go remove am now..if u no won see my purpple eyes o

Wetin you understand Ima to mean BasketMouthundecided

Happy Sunday Man!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
sirguy542:
Finally my Godfather is back.....Fraiser u are highly welcome.
datz my G.. U gallant baba, hw ur syd? Hope sey no babe dey burst ur bubble for dis city sha? Make I com dey on her matter
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
iambibi:
... Nice one ma darling... You have said it all... *stretches hand* gimme 5!!

**stretches hand and collect the five**
Ma darling aw u dey, abeg wey ma Love iamdynamite, abi he don leave me ne?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

Wetin you understand Ima to mean BasketMouthundecided

Happy Sunday Man!
I understand am wella ooo...welwel sef...u don forget sey my wife is from akwaibom... U no fit use dat language do any wayo for me for here o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fraiser:
datz my G.. U gallant baba, hw ur syd? Hope sey no babe dey burst ur bubble for dis city sha? Make I com dey on her matter
My side dey cool...I no dey reason any babe matter again..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by 1mrblitz(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kogi state is located around d north central regions of nigeria, created out of kwara state and benue state. It is endowed with great potentials expecially tourist attractions due to the presence of the confluence river niger nd benue and d role d state played during d colonial era. It has diverse local governmnt areas nd ethnic groups , Among the dorminant ethnic groups are igala, ebira nd d okuns. Nysc orientation camp is located @ kabba bunnu local governmnt area(isaya camp), life here is an easy one especially for C.M who loves jolly jolly, pipeborne water, electricity amongst odaz, though d weather condition here fit melt ur hair cream turn am to water. Among the best L.G to serve are:
Kabba
Ogori/Magogo
okene
Ijumu
Ajaokuta
Idah
Mopa
Yagba East.
Asaya camp is a lovely place especially the mammy market there are lots of fun to catch and remember you are having just
17days, so catch fun. Also to the ladies dont let anybody deceive you with posting ish, have seen graduates been cajouled and messed up by illiterate soldiers and man o war personel cos of posting. It is advisable you
relate directly with NYSC staff, there is no big deal in approaching the HOD mobilization to discuss yout posting.
I am somewhere around.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hmm hmm hmm... Clears my throat, make I answer question one...
If I were to be the nysc DG for one year I will ensure:
1. That male corp members only are posted to girls secondary school only.
2. That bulbs and any other form of illumination in the orientation camps are switched off as from 7PM in d evening till dawn while corp members go to bed by 11PM in the night...na just for security reasons o.
3. That no PCM gets any of the states in his/her geopolitical/sociocultural zone as his/her state of deployment.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

Nice and organised write up. I personally like it when we bring in the God-Factor, because Matthew 6:33 has it:

"Seek first the kingdom of God and its righteousness, and ALL THESE THINGS shall be added unto you"

THUMBS UP DEAR!

Tanx Dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
okitaiji:
Kai!!! you are a real gem, your write-up has spur me up and open my eyes to see something tangible ahead already... tnx a lot babe

Tanx Dear, glad u find informative.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by topealonso(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
been a while fam...happy Sunday
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by opiscoal(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fraiser:
Hmm hmm hmm... Clears my throat, make I answer question one...
If I were to be the nysc DG for one year I will ensure:
1. That male corp members only are posted to girls secondary school only.
2. That bulbs and any other form of illumination in the orientation camps are switched off as from 7PM in d evening till dawn while corp members go to bed by 11PM in the night...na just for security reasons o.
3. That no PCM gets any of the states in his/her geopolitical/sociocultural zone as his/her state of deployment.
... Brosssssss!!!! Wen is the Election?? I'm ready to Vote 4 you,
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN:

ONLINE PRINTING OF CUL: 17 DAYS TO GO (STARTNG ON THE 20TH)

CAMP OPENING FOR STREAM 1: 24 DAYS TO GO (STARTING ON THE 27TH).

CAMP OPENING FOR STREAM 2: 48 DAYS TO GO (STARTING ON MAY 21st).

CC:
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
kbs468
Sydneyboss
greatestman
kuchikau
Agoro1
Spanishmario
Spymate
Harbioollah
Pweedyuz
dhupsy
mjblinks
Ojeifo12
Yanabasee
Johndanny
Jubrealguy
Sent4rina
arcnomec
Prettyjo
Jubreelguy
biotechshola
mistarsam
ClassicTutor
dammybravo
Mikkyboy008
OmoAlhaja7
Banks92
Besea
Yorme
Grocery
Winta2007
Gabrielmorinho
Haaywhyjames
Ceceliaa34
Vannesa
12dave
Lauranicky
Chommieblaq
Heybel
Gosjo1
Lekside23
Tunex23
Mschubby
Kle4d
Kraspo
FOXXYY1
barthchuks
hardams5050
Mevsu
Sirguy542
Taeewo
jaybiz007
Darey00
ashakemi
Chisophia
rosalieene
Essential824
Yudeeaikay
Phykel
Harmony222
MizPos
conqueror221
teemama20
Oluwadamilorlah
Kechmann
Fireson
FASH23
DimmyDammy
SasquareT
OsamaBush
Imm4real
Dudecollins
Aksquared
winningsun
dominion92
enemercy01
Tolumiide
Sitesell
gwason
nnadozieopara
Barbwirepro
Sheylarhh
flimsy2
mickyswagg2
bidx1
Dhameelarhay
Merle
gbemmy2k10
izuoff
Ovicky
Ocheori
Happysmokey
Kennedybello
Oladistinct
Meek75
AnibabaQuadri
Teeboy15
Abbeyunique2
Nyfa
Rokudaime
amodu
kingley3218
dtobs
dayo23
femiti
Richiy
Shuaibbs
Greycious
Elvis506
Stlaibrowne
SuperO
Tellasola
Teemakagu
Abdulikoko
Kufrebssy
Dottune
Aktiveiyke
Dafoly
Dopemonies
lekside05
Kangol99
Chinweukamaka
Val601
phoebe
elegushichilling
priceless21
mickyswaggz
ChizzyB
Moyanbe
Adebowale89
horexy
AirstarKane
jtchukwu
pabu
Olochedavido
Abbey2sam
LOola12
trustedward
pweetybhy
haryorbarmie83
arrhenius15
Tejis56
squarelead
Spixytinxy
Missmossy
veraiyke
Ponomote
STENON
iamtaiwo
Nzeh12
GeoOla25
vingeophysicist
Keyperson
Giftbani
Fraih
henchamb
propet
adewaleorege
uchman46
larrytorch
bigjuniornaija
DexxyAlebs
Jimab
mapsmatician
Nothin2lose
lakad4u
chinwe87
Dchiefpriest
IghravweIG
ShesAgem
Nony1
Christdonasco
mapsmatician
Abbie25
Oluwanimoduroti1
Princessisabel
nathoneal
Justified19
Serial
abdulmumini60
Beckytee
Mykunlex
Holawalea
Addilelgi
girlvyn
Prinzey
danidon08
shubs
FleetRider
gigales
ChuxMyk
tuffpivot
waiess
MemphisDepay
boboLIL
chumaster
trublood
WinningSun
Leriebloom
kweenzie
ogochukwu67
stephano100
Oyehomie
Essont
Peterveo
Babalumi
Okitaiji
Kapable75
Olasum
Missprudence
Jombojombo
froshniccur
Emmyviva
Jaloms
Jamesdman
MissOyin
greet66
StarryV
Olatmercy
natty870
Talkingboy
Ojah1
segun5A
Jung
iphemam
Heizenberg
Marcusinah
CaptainKool15
Woke4all
officialEGO
adusco
babz2
budosky
sonymsx16
Sweetyie
Kaywiluv
girlsupersonic
Matthew4u
SimAshley
sadamzy
andersonho
dayowunmi
Alhassanu
Ezechinwa
MisterDemola
Osuagwu4
hardicted
mummysgirl
Teeboy15
Ovipoet
cent91
lad01
Shedrackamarachi
Eduwalter
Omichael0
Bglow002
samam69
jummiekay
Rrankdonga
skinnybleed
ernestereri00
otugbem
kennygee18
samju100
raylord
ejiterib
npn001
Deeaka
biosepeter1
francomekus
chigsboss
Odiagabros
blessu1
Stanee
ngoziigwe
Centk
Chukzyfcb
SC31
Bobsonline
Getikebusy
Munpark
dscript
Chizzycherish
Aghans
Misblah
Joebases
Raymondson
Madamspeaker
Opeyemi224
Prinzey
bulakos25
labienyce
tambivi
Ohiz2007
Opuorudave
bolagabriella
sexysapphire
Enouwem
Olasola
Jhenny
moh85
fabulicious
Laramite
Themmy90
legaxi
oyxah
Asapcymg
Zhul001
gigdfhjjhvc
Katerine
prindu
Vinneyville
Omesbrit
CROBBOY
Fraiser
bunmiann
ABBI
nnadozieopara
Akorangela
debbiesnazzy
tiipie
Rukkyola
RETROSHAWTY
shammak
LauraNicky
omobs
kbmanuel
craziebone
Derel
phinity318
flamingsword1
gracile
Anyi2
hearkenwunmi
dotmaxp
Obajemj
bhankyskillz
lexzzy
Adizsmith
Julidab
onyii255
daudae1
tosinaa
smileeey
Katerine7
qrymz
teeblaze23
hotman0095
Iggyok
Johnklein
undisputedk
eaglevision
PEZMAN
nzeboss
Xhiss
Ofisa247
OmichealO
LordNapier
xpac01
tunex23
Abbeyunique2
gearcoin
Essien7666
handsomejulee
kintomadit
Dudecollins
ayosco2008
Splendidmercy
Swagifted
labienyce
Johniewalker
Tiwa101
Ashkenking
bharyur2103
FASH23
sarFaKKy
LovesonBlezz
mariomakez
xtianh
Aghans
Brimmie
Classic90
Whiteman1808
dejiconde
LeoFish92
Sbrainy
tolzy90
donem
n3rve
Prof30
walexz02
hadukwu1007
bakaredc
remioshy
tmtech
jayloms
larrycoal5212
agroronnie
AMINDA
drjoshua2000
Chizzycherish
Smartins1
jonsnow92
Karlriz
blacknewton
rhykel
Hardie14
tyore
Kuronima
samunosuke
Harmony222
Rahmone
SomebodysMrs
dotmanxp
Qutyjoice
Stainlink
Girlyesosae
Mrgentletouch
FolabiBret
Coded06
Ajayimicheal
Moete
Osgilliant
tjmc
Kalimera101
Princhina
Engrz
Chigsboss
tobikay01
Garule01
Eddykisses1
Slapsticker
Bumski10
adewaleoroge
iamdynamite
Opiscoal
topealonso
dyfydsyn1
Jedisco
Blaze55
Mfaniyi
Ellanaire
Flamingsword1
Johnniyons
Pumpy007
labienyce
SheunFemix
engino
WhizJohn
Davvymavvy
SlyphN
Walexz02
Chymi

Signed
DG

NOTE: To avoid spamming,kindly give a separate mention if you are not captured in this or you want your monicker(s) removed.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body" ----- Joseph Addison

HELP: Still don't know what what to take to camp, see here... www.corpr.com.ng/things-to-take-to-camp-nysc

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Yemson(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
nah, gud morning
thanks. Hw u doin?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yemson:
thanks. Hw u doin?
I'm well, yuu?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Good afternoon everyone...
Sowie for been away temporary from the city, na money issue ooogrin as you all know say only fine boy no dey do am now grin.
My Oga logodwhiz and crobboy; you've done a great job as per the issue on ground.
I don't know if you can recall that something of this nature was initiated at the beginning of our journey in this city; obviously little/low response was recorded then and am happy that the response gotten this time around has been encouraging.

To the various topic on ground! Please I will need crobboy to retag me of those topics ooocheesy as I've lost the touch of them. Meanwhile, about NY state,Osun state: I will do a little write up about it to add to what miss aduniiwo has done earlier.

Cc: logodwhiz
Crobboy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Yemson(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
I'm well, yuu?
I'm good
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
DTOBS:
Good afternoon everyone...
Sowie for been away temporary from the city, na money issue ooogrin as you all know say only fine boy no dey do am now grin.
My Oga logodwhiz and crobboy; you've done a great job as per the issue on ground.
I don't know if you can recall that something of this nature was initiated at the beginning of our journey in this city; obviously little/low response was recorded then and am happy that the response gotten this time around has been encouraging.

To the various topic on ground! Please I will need crobboy to retag me of those topics ooocheesy as I've lost the touch of them. Meanwhile, about NY state,Osun state: I will do a little write up about it to add to what miss aduniiwo has done earlier.

Cc: logodwhiz
Crobboy

Thanks bro.

Yea. I remember.
And as you rightly said, there was a low turnout..

Expecting your contribution
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
If I'm d DG 4 a year, d scheme will still b compulsory 4 all. Will ensure compulsory accommodation 2 corps members 4rm their respective PPA.

Wow.. this is nice.. smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yemson:
I'm good
datz cool 2 knw

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kbs468:

Welcome back Senator and my in-law, courtesy-Spixytinxy

Let me also use this platform to say and give thumbs up to everyone for keeping faith in GOLDEN CITY and keeping the flame of Unity and Love burning in the dark when the Natural and God given Sunshine is out

Mentioning some or few monikers in that regard are .................

Wait, do I need to mention only a few? When I have not read through the pages I had missed to have ascertained the active monikers?

I rather leave like this for everyone to know that he or she has been captured whole heartedly by yours truly-kbs468

Nathoneal, Same wishes to you and for us all here. I just saw your post really

LogoDWhiz and CROBBOY, thanks for your reminder post all along

Lol. cheesy

Uwc.. Welcome back

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kbs468:

Thanks and God bless US all together Graciously. Ameen
Please Alhassanu, can you help in this regard

Oh! Sorry, I just saw BlizzydoDo's post now, so no problem about that anymore OK

Good to read from you again even though I have been the one guilty of absenteeism

Alhassanu, please you can still help in this regard.. we need your view on things..
As many as possible.

Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
nathoneal:

Nice 1 bro.

Post bookmarked..

Need to get these books..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
peterveo:
Hello inhabitants of GC. Good Morning all and Happy Sunday to my Christian brothers and sisters.
I really want to appreciate the good work of all who have kept this city going...it takes a lot of commitment and love. Majority of prospective corps members out there get vital info from this thread on NYSC related issues.
Thanks and keep the good work up.

It's so interesting to read the post on states by some of us (especially that of Niger state) grin
Pls has anyone written on KADUNA
CC:
LogoDwhiz
Kbs468
Crobboy
Ighravwe

No.. I don't think so.

Expecting yours.. smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fraih:

smiley Thank you dear.
Great Weldone!
I sincerely am also.

Uwc dear.

Nice.. smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
It's 3 more sundays now!

#Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.