Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,281 members, 7,853,343 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3426763 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by 2el(m): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Armynu:

The ultimate time keeper himself..... How's the service going mate?
cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by elmisti(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Lol. Are you certain you're ok? You said we're kids and I told you the truth, you're not a man. I'm not picking on you. There's nothing you can do to me, stop the empty threats.

Holds her from behind.......since u r visibly invisible, my dear, U jst call sheikn Gazaliah a boy!.....I want you to back up that statement wit evidence...or else...social media law wee catch U!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gazaliah(m): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
But you said you were leaving, why are you still here?

I think am Invisible sha......Chai,my juju don spoil cry cry cry...I know you be that small girl we spoil am...and I will make sure that you no invisible again..You will be beatable and spank able .. angry angry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gazaliah(m): 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
johndanny:
Gazaliah i for like make me bracket, i stay @ shelter Afrique off Oron road. Try and Send me a mail
,you sure?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lol, too much drama today. Goodnight.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gazaliah(m): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Lol. Are you certain you're ok? You said we're kids and I told you the truth, you're not a man. I'm not picking on you. There's nothing you can do to me, stop the empty threats.

You dey use style talk to me abi

I no dey threatening for fun oooooo...Its a Guarantee.....Beside,are you always the only one here?

You no get work...Ur mates are already in bed,na me you dey wait for to reply my comments ......Just tell me you dey Trip for me and I will embrace you whole heartedly cheesy grin cheesy tongue tongue

NB:Better say ur mind before its too late oooo cos am very expensive to see like dis...If am not on ur thread,your thread will not be lively oooooooo.....Ask.those wey know me.....I can make alot of pages within some hours but because of you I will not make any more pages again here not until you tell me to chat with you privately cheesy kiss kiss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gazaliah(m): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
IghravweIG:
Omo u funny o. From where u come from sef.

So,you never see my Moniker

Na From GAZA I come from ooooo...Those wey come from GAZA are called GAZALIAH...Where is my junior brother FREEGAZA
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dchiefpriest(m): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hahahahahahaha ekwukwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, just passing, still passing oooo... Chaii this people sef..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lol. Keep trying. Our thread was good before your arrival, I'm certain we'd remain perfect after your exit
Gazaliah:

You dey use style talk to me abi

I no dey threatening for fun oooooo...Its a Guarantee.....Beside,are you always the only one here?

You no get work...Ur mates are already in bed,na me you dey wait for to reply my comments ......Just tell me you dey Trip for me and I will embrace you whole heartedly cheesy grin cheesy tongue tongue

NB:Better say ur mind before its too late oooo cos am very expensive to see like dis...If am not on ur thread,your thread will not be lively oooooooo.....Ask.those wey know me.....I can make alot of pages within some hours but because of you I will not make any more pages again here not until you tell me to chat with you privately cheesy kiss kiss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gazaliah:
,you sure?
this is my town, which side are u @ in Uyo?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gazaliah(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Lol. Keep trying. Our thread was good before your arrival, I'm certain we'd remain perfect after your exit

Gbenu sohun jooor....Dey go jare...Ur own sef too much.....Na so you fine reach

Am sure its because you too fat that's why you want to be invisible mummy as you've acclaim...Am sure you no be lady or girl,you be woman...

Before you demote or Dis-rank me,I go remote my location and elevate my Ranking...

Bye Bye ooooooooooo.....I.don leave ur Country for Una ooooooooo.....

Make I go charter Helicopter to my base sharrperly

Mtschewwwwwwwwww tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gazaliah(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
johndanny:
this is my town, which are u @ in Uyo?

Apiico Investment(Bank road)Abak road...

Bro,I dey go make that girl no talk to me again....Tchao
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lmao!See why i called you a boy? Cause men don't act this way, only children do. You're just angry someone was able to call you out on your bullshit. Thanks for stopping bye though
Gazaliah:

Gbenu sohun jooor....Dey go jare...Ur own sef too much.....Na so you fine reach

Am sure its because you too fat that's why you want to be invisible mummy as you've acclaim...Am sure you no be lady or girl,you be woman...

Before you demote or Dis-rank me,I go remote my location and elevate my Ranking...

Bye Bye ooooooooooo.....I.don leave ur Country for Una ooooooooo.....

Make I go charter Helicopter to my base sharrperly

Mtschewwwwwwwwww tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gazaliah:

okay Apikco., that tall building for Abak road, when u're coming from plaza by d left.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gazaliah:

So,you never see my Moniker

Na From GAZA I come from ooooo...Those wey come from GAZA are called GAZALIAH...Where is my junior brother FREEGAZA
lol, Baba u get month, carry go, but no forget sai Isreal dey watch u o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gazaliah:

okay Apikco investment house., that tall building for Abak road, when u're coming from plaza by d left.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
elmisti:

So u think mobi18 will sit down and watch u pple handle me nyhw bah.....buh come ooo, let us reason beta bizness....I see ur pple here ar nt gingered, contract me supply nd dispensing of Green tea na......

Hahahahahahahhahaha..... Kikikikikikiki. Never mind, we will look for brown tea.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Spinxitiny, Where art thou, e b like say I dey miss u o. Kbs468(no offense Bro).
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gazaliah:

Na only one Orente I see now and she no dey even comment much...I will let you know later when am in my own territory cos as I am still in ur nation,I can't cut hand and leg the way I like cos its not in my Jurisdiction...

Na one girl I wan cut her wings but let me get to my Country first. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

Lol!

Keep cutting!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by elmisti(m): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Armynu:

Hahahahahahahhahaha..... Kikikikikikiki. Never mind, we will look for brown tea.

Werrin dey do dis one sef.....see as una nation dry...,no morale, see dat invisible gal dey talk like person wey drink kunu, lemme giv her one flavored gig nd she go rap beta....I jst want to help ur ministry ni ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!

Keep cutting!
Please when will the mobilization for A16 start
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nawao, things are really moving fast oooo.... Well to our ogas at the top saying this thread is not pepper enough,kindly wait for us to lay our hand on the official TT before you da idan mo.
InvisibleGirl, what is the problem with you and Gazaliah?
Hope all is well?
LogoDwhiz and Kbs468 I greet you plenty plenty oooooo.....
Has anyone seen my Bae,Airstarkane?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Visitors from the B'15 thread are really pulling the stringz on this thread! 2el, elmisti and Gazaliah I sight you oooo and I hail una ooooogrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
DTOBS:
Nawao, things are really moving fast oooo.... Well to our ogas at the top saying this thread is not pepper enough,kindly wait for us to lay our hand on the official TT before you da idan mo.
Hope all is well?
No, We never see am o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gazaliah(m): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Lmao!See why i called you a boy? Cause men don't act this way, only children do. You're just angry someone was able to call you out on your bullshit. Thanks for stopping bye though

So,Dem no dey play with you again abi

You dey give me punches I no.react ooo,if I hit you hammer for head,Make you no faint oooooooo.

If you reply my mention again ,I go send Sango to Sango you...I be Yoruba boi oooo(Ijebu at that)....
I dey treat you like a.queen but if you want me to treat you like a maid,I will...I get ur size ooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gazaliah(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
DTOBS:
Visitors from the B'15 thread are really pulling the stringz on this thread! 2el, elmisti and Gazaliah I sight you oooo and I hail una ooooogrin

Wadagba jare...Infeasiblebae no get respect for elders at all..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gazaliah:

On point...

In Addition,If you be male corper and you Handsome like me,you don die cos na everytime Dem go dey call you..Corper,good morning oooo...I dey greet you,you no look my side(Hope you get me)?

Even,old ones go.dey call you sef...But They are accommodating sha...
En en grin u sure about the calling one abi? You know say I fine pass you naw,lolgrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
IghravweIG:
No, We never see am o.
You Berra go look for my Bae for me before I pounce on you!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
So this is how you treat ladies like queens? Lol. I'm a Yoruba girl as well but I'm not diabolic like you, I serve a Living God. I don't like guys that get intimidated by ladies that aren't scared to respond to their bull. Goodnight
Gazaliah:

So,Dem no dey play with you again abi

You dey give me punches I no.react ooo,if I hit you hammer for head,Make you no faint oooooooo.

If you reply my mention again ,I go send Sango to Sango you...I be Yoruba boi oooo(Ijebu at that)....
I dey treat you like a.queen but if you want me to treat you like a maid,I will...I get ur size ooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
DTOBS:
Hope all is well?

Sighted boss!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gazaliah:

Wadagba jare...Infeasiblebae no get respect for elders at all..
Oga to gara, on behalf of sexy invisibleGirl I want to apologise oooo...she is such a good lady/woman that you will love to relate with!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Apparently my courage intimidates him.
DTOBS:
Hope all is well?

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.