Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3425877 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by elmisti(m): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Since this place is dry why not just sail away and go back to your very interesting nation. Stop the unnecessary drama

Kikiki....na since I don realize say even soldiers get beta sense of humor, I av vowed lways to laff @ anytn.....see as u takn thread serious like u will add it to ya CV......oya come nd sit beside me.....armynu oooooo!.....bring bench biko...I want to lecture that gal that I cnt see without microscope cuz she is invisible
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
...but it's not coming
And finally when it came, a visitor took it away from me... but no big deal....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
elmisti:

Werrin dey do dis one sef.....see as una nation dry...,no morale, see dat invisible gal dey talk like person wey drink kunu, lemme giv her one flavored gig nd she go rap beta....I jst want to help ur ministry ni ooo

It haff do. No yab us o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by freegaza(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gazaliah Gani
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Kbs468:
IT IS WITH HUMILITY AND A GREAT SENSE OF HONOUR, VIGOR, HUMOUR, GLAMOUR AND BELONGING THAT I ANNOUNCE TO YOU THIS GREAT FEAT OF ATTAINING A 200 STATES LAND MARK IN OUR DEAR GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC.
I HEREBY SAY A HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL FELLOW CITIZENS. IN PARTICULAR A SPECIAL RECOGNITION MUST AND SHOULD ALSO BE GIVEN TO OUR SPECIAL AUGUST GUEST IN DECEMBER WHO INTERESTINGLY IS THE CHIEF IMAM AND THE PROLIFIC STRIKER OF BOTH BATCH A15 AND BATCH B15 IN THE FAMILY HOUSE OF LOVE AND YOU ALL ARE BEING REMEMBERED AS BELOW.
Gazaliah-Special August Guest in December
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
Kbs468
greatestman
kuchikau
Agoro1
Spanishmario
Spymate
Harbioollah
Pweedyuz
dhupsy
mjblinks
Ojeifo12
Yanabasee
Johndanny
Sent4rina
arcnomec
Prettyjo
Jubreelguy
biotechshola
mistarsam
ClassicTutor
dammybravo
Mikkyboy008
Omoalhajayezz11
Banks92
Besea
Yorme
Grocery
Winta2007
Gabrielmorinho
Haaywhyjames
Ceceliaa34
Vannesa
12dave
Lauranicky
Chiomieblaq
Heybel
Gosjo1
Lekside23
Tunex23
Mschubby
Kle4d
Kraspo
FOXXYY1
barthchuks
hardams5050
Mevsu
Sirguy542
Taeewo
jaybiz007
Darey00
ashakemi
Chisophia
rosalieene
Essential824
Yudeeaikay
Phykel
Harmony222
MizPosh
conqueror221
teemama20
Oluwadamilorlah
Kechmann
Fireson
FASH23
DimmyDammy
SasquareT
OsamaBush
Imm4real
Dudecollins
Aksquared
winningsun
dominion92
enemercy01
Tolumiide
Sitesell
gwason
nnadozieopara
Barbwirepro
Sheylarhh
flimsy2
mickyswagg2
bidx1
Dhameelarhay
Meklex
gbemmy2k10
izuoff
Ovicky
Ocheori
Happysmokey
Kennedybello
Oladistinct
Meek75
AnibabaQuadri
Teeboy15
Abbeyunique2
Nyfa
Rokudaime
amodu
Kingley3218
DTOBS
dayo23
femiti
Richiy
Shuaibbs
Greycious
Elvis506
Stlaibrowne
SuperO
Tellasola
Teemakagu
Abdulikoko
Kufrebssy
Dottune
Aktiveiyke
Dafoly
Dopemonies
lekside05
Oluwafirefunmi
Kangol99
Chinweukamaka
Val601
phoebe
elegushichilling
priceless21
mickyswaggz
ChizzyB
Moyanbe
Adebowale89
horexy
AirstarKane
jtchukwu
pabu
Olochedavido
Abbey2sam
LOola12
trustedward
pweetybhy
Abbie25
haryorbarmie83
arrhenius15
Tejis56
squarelead
spixytinxy
Missmossy
InvisibleGirl
veraiyke
Ponomote
STENON
iamtaiwo
Nzeh12
GeoOla25
vingeophysicist
Keyperson
Giftbani
Fraih
henchamb
propet
adewaleorege
uchman46
larrytorch
bigjuniornaija
DexxyAlebs
oluwafirefunmi
vinneyville
Jimab
Nothin2lose
lakad4u
chinwe87
Dchiefpriest
IghravweIG
Sign: ATTORNEY GENERAL AND MINISTER OF INFORMATION GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC

Glory be to GOD
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by HappySmokey(m): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Goodnight all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
amodu:
Wetin man no go see for Golden City.

Armynu and Doninion92 what do you guys want to turn this revered nation of ours into?

Is this what you want our kids to be learning rather than academics and high moral value?

Also you need to be sanctioned for acquiring land without the prior notification of the Governor of the page. The last time I checked, neither of you is the Governor.

cc:
LogoDWhiz
Greatestman
Kbs468
Agoro1
Arcnomec
Kuchikau

Lol..
Na konji tins..

Disclaimer
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by HappySmokey(m): 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:01am On Dec 09, 2015
I took a break of 9 hours and 7 pages added already.

Gazaliah, o boy you dey try ooo. If you engage a parrot, who will win? grin Which chaykh give you this ontu or na talking the Ilham work for? grin

Invisiblegirl thumbs up jawe, obinrin bi okunrin.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:02am On Dec 09, 2015
DTOBS:
...but it's not coming
And finally when it came, a visitor took it away from me... but no big deal....

Laughing in Greek grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 12:03am On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=Gazaliah post=40814612]

Sit down dere dey look...I already have the experience....Better follow person wet sabi road....

You are from.which state?
Whc school you grad from?And,
Which 3 states do you wish to choose during online reg...

Tell me and I will let you know whc one you will not get and the one you will get..

If you are from southwestern part,Just forget all states in the southwest..
If you are from.south south,forget that as well.Even if you school in southwest and you also come from Northcentral,forget the 2 geopolitical zones and concentrate on the other 4...Beside,if you choose one state from one geopolitical zone,the rest will vanish,it(Computer)will leave other states like that till you.choose to the 3rd state.

And behold,you will be surprised when the deployment is out...

Just think well oooooo[/quote

I beg to disagree with you outrightly on this........My brother schooled in the east ,when filling the preferred states,his choice was Edo,Enugu and Ondo.But NTSC posted him to Edo despite the fact that he is from south south(Rivers state) to be precise.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iyke1989(m): 1:58am On Dec 09, 2015
has uniben started mobilisation. anybody?....please answer asap....I've not started my clearance.. waiting till early january cos of finances..hope I won't be late o....cos this Feb/Mar scheme makes my heart throb..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tunnex10(m): 4:24am On Dec 09, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
This is an avenue for prospective corpers for the 2016 Batch A.

Let's meet here to discuss latest news and issues bothering on registration, mobilization and so on.

P.S:
Cc: Yokiti, Crazyman, Ogbeche77

Thanks
when ar d batch A going?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:31am On Dec 09, 2015
amodu:

Laughing in Greek grin
see ya teeth...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kennygee18(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2015
The clearance won't take up to 15k xo jst try n do it b4 nxt year 2b safe...
iyke1989:
has uniben started mobilisation. anybody?....please answer asap....I've not started my clearance.. waiting till early january cos of finances..hope I won't be late o....cos this Feb/Mar scheme makes my heart throb..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iyke1989(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2015
kennygee18:
The clearance won't take up to 15k xo jst try n do it b4 nxt year 2b safe...
have u done urs?...and have they started mobilisation?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jtchukwu: 8:09am On Dec 09, 2015
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you

did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. —Maya Angelou

Morning all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by haywire1: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2015
elmisti:

Kikiki....na since I don realize say even soldiers get beta sense of humor, I av vowed lways to laff @ anytn.....see as u takn thread serious like u will add it to ya CV......oya come nd sit beside me.....armynu oooooo!.....bring bench biko...I want to lecture that gal that I cnt see without microscope cuz she is invisible

Agbaya wettin u find come this small small pcm white fowls thread. Abi nysc Don decamp u to batch 2016 grin grin grin cos I remember telling u not to sell weed in camp

#
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by haywire1: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2015
Gazaliah:
Goodnight to everyone here....I hope you all enjoy all my comments tonight...

Don't expect more of it again oooo cos I will be strict(That's if am even coming back here).

I am a man of honor...Let me go in peace before the world war 3 begin...

NB:No be ur fault nah,na Minister for Foreign Affairs that invited me...When next I see any invite,if not from Minister of Education(state),I will decline the invitation...

bye bye cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

U too dey here, Agbaya everywhere, u dey fight war here ni. . Invisiblegirl abi na invisiblekid oya show, respect ur elder.. Gazaliah is a family man wit a child and pregnant wife so be mindful of what u say to people online..

#
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kennygee18(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2015
I did mine last mnth..No info abt mobilisation yet.
iyke1989:
have u done urs?...and have they started mobilisation?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Omolola1(f): 10:06am On Dec 09, 2015
Clearance has started in my school...thank goodness grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by elmisti(m): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2015
haywire1:

Agbaya wettin u find come this small small pcm white fowls thread. Abi nysc Don decamp u to batch 2016 grin grin grin cos I remember telling u not to sell weed in camp

#

Na Gazaliah tell come call me say he see biznes prospect 4 me, na so I com greet armynu nd co....dem neva allocate me room here sef, na inside my jet I sleep...nd one babe like dat don dey gimme eye since yestdai...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2015
elmisti:

Na Gazaliah tell come call me say he see biznes prospect 4 me, na so I com greet armynu nd co....dem neva allocate me room here sef, na inside my jet I sleep...nd one babe like dat don dey gimme eye since yestdai...

You better talk true say na you they show off and want to buga the girl
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MemphisDepay(m): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2015
Omolola1:
Morning.. What's the name of your school??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iyke1989(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2015
kennygee18:
I did mine last mnth..No info abt mobilisation yet.
wow!...that's nice...have u collected ur statement of result?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2015
tunnex10:
when ar d batch A going?
Tentatively Feb/March
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iyke1989(m): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2015
Omolola1:
which school?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Omolola1(f): 11:15am On Dec 09, 2015
Interested in serving in Lagos? Corps members, currently serving (done with the orientation camp) are needed in Certification Edge, Ikeja (could be worked as your PPA)
If interested, send your CV to info@certificationedge.com
Salary is 45,000
Subject of the mail should be "YOUTH CORP MEMBER"
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2015
Omolola1:
Interested in serving in Lagos? Corps members, currently serving (done with the orientation camp) are needed in Certification Edge, Ikeja (could be worked as your PPA)
If interested, send your CV to info@certificationedge.com
Salary is 45,000
Subject of the mail should be "YOUTH CORP MEMBER"

I guess this is only meant for CM and not PCM...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2015
DTOBS:
see ya teeth...
Thank you...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
Good afternoon to my fellow PCMs. Tired of waiting for the timetable to be released. And whoever is running thier twitter platform is incompetent. Barely responds to questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.