Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,908 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3426693 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gazaliah(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
johndanny:
okay Apikco investment house., that tall building for Abak road, when u're coming from plaza by d left.

But not inside The building I dey stay ooo

I just use it as description.Na the Housing estate behind I dey oooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chinweukamaka:
Well said my e-brother

You mean am your electronic brother? chai, see end time appreciation oooooo....lol grin
Soon nah, person go dey see e-mother,e-father and e-childrens....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
seal123:
Please when will the mobilization for A16 start

Depends on the mobilization you're talking about.

School's or NYSC's.

Mobilization for schools differs.
Contact your school's Student Affairs for more info on this.

Mobilization for NYSC hasn't started yet.
Until the Timetable comes out before we know more about this.

Hope I could answer your question?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dhupsy where have u been. We missed you. Welcome back
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
DTOBS:

You Berra go look for my Bae for me before I pounce on you!
u nor hear say she take matrimonial leave, abi she nor tell u. Dey there dey look, u bae don leave u like this.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gazaliah(m): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
DTOBS:

Oga to gara, on behalf of sexy invisibleGirl I want to apologise oooo...she is such a good lady/woman that you will love to relate with!

I will be looking forward to meeting her personally grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
So this is how you treat ladies like queens? Lol. I'm a Yoruba girl as well but I'm not diabolic like you, I serve a Living God. I don't like guys that get intimidated by ladies that aren't scared to respond to their bull. Goodnight
Baby, calm down biko!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Since this place is dry why not just sail away and go back to your very interesting nation. Stop the unnecessary drama
elmisti:

Werrin dey do dis one sef.....see as una nation dry...,no morale, see dat invisible gal dey talk like person wey drink kunu, lemme giv her one flavored gig nd she go rap beta....I jst want to help ur ministry ni ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Depends on the mobilization you're talking about.

School's or NYSC's.

Mobilization for schools differs.
Contact your school's Student Affairs for more info on this.

Mobilization for NYSC hasn't started yet.
Until the Timetable comes out before we know more about this.
T

Hope I could answer your question?
Thanks Bro kindly let us know when the one for NYSC starts
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
IghravweIG:
u nor hear say she take matrimonial leave, abi she nor tell u. Dey there dey look, u bae don leave u like this.
Late kojo...she can't leave me...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gazaliah(m): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
DTOBS:
Nawao, things are really moving fast oooo.... Well to our ogas at the top saying this thread is not pepper enough,kindly wait for us to lay our hand on the official TT before you da idan mo.
InvisibleGirl, what is the problem with you and Gazaliah?
Hope all is well?
LogoDwhiz and Kbs468 I greet you plenty plenty oooooo.....
Has anyone seen my Bae,Airstarkane?

She has something in.my against me and Olorun ko Ni gbafun...Tell her ti tell me what she want and I will sharperly answer.her call.

NB:Am expecting my PM reply but she no dey reply....That girl stubborn ......Abeg,no let her know oooooo..Its a secret.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gazaliah:

I will be looking forward to meeting her personally grin
I think two of una can settle ya differences and become best of friends. I wish to see/hear that soon....InvisibleGirl, is dt not possible?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Since this place is dry why not just sail away and go back to your very interesting nation. Stop the unnecessary drama
Its alright dear, take it easy ehmm. This is not a warzone. smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gazaliah:

She has something in.my against me and Olorun ko Ni gbafun...Tell her ti tell me what she want and I will sharperly answer.her call.

NB:Am expecting my PM reply but she no dey reply....That girl stubborn ......Abeg,no let her know oooooo..Its a secret.
Lolgrin you be funny guy oooo.... Don't worry she won't see this (as if she is blind)grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Very very, impossible. Its a wild goose chase.
DTOBS:

I think two of una can settle ya differences and become best of friends. I wish to see/hear that soon....InvisibleGirl, is dt not possible?
[/sub]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gazaliah:

But not inside The building I dey stay ooo

I just use it as description.Na the Housing estate behind I dey oooo
i know cause its not a living house, for banks and offices.. Check your inbox
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Very very, impossible. Its a wild goose chase.
[/sub]
lol...sweetheart, show some love nah...grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gazaliah(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
So this is how you treat ladies like queens? Lol. I'm a Yoruba girl as well but I'm not diabolic like you, I serve a Living God. I don't like guys that get intimidated by ladies that aren't scared to respond to their bull. Goodnight

Oya ,pele....Na wetin I see say you talk "Intimide-what"?I never get tired if na to start with your kind but you dey take everything personal...If you continue like dis,its dangerous to your health oooo.

I can see you are not a kind that I can relate with..See,am a PRActising MUSLIM and what am saying here is just joke and if you think you are a saint to joking,please Go to Hell and meet your type...

WTF....You are small to die ooooo,please grow up to 70+ before you are ready to die or else,na short life you go get with dis your over confident attitude....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
DTOBS:

Lolgrin you be funny guy oooo.... Don't worry she won't see this (as if she is blind)grin
cheesy ***Falls on d floor still laughing; Stands up, tries to sit but couldn't because of the laughter.
Finally manages to sit, but now has stomach pain becos of the laughter*** Chai, God help me.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
IghravweIG:
cheesy ***Falls on d floor still laughing; Stands up, tries to sit but couldn't because of the laughter.
Finally manages to sit, but now has stomach pain becos of the laughter*** Chai, God help me.
Bros take am easy oooo, you can try agbo iba ooooo or sip a little regal...lol grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Goodnight people. smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
E be like say me too go bid the nation good night oooooo...sleeping mode is activating at a very fast rate....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Goodnight people. smiley
Good night too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
seal123:
Thanks Bro kindly let us know when the one for NYSC starts

You are welcome bro.

No problem, I'll let you know.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Good night great citizens of golden city... and to all our visitors,we appreciate your presence here.... see y'all tomorrow.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gazaliah(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Goodnight to everyone here....I hope you all enjoy all my comments tonight...

Don't expect more of it again oooo cos I will be strict(That's if am even coming back here).

I am a man of honor...Let me go in peace before the world war 3 begin...

NB:No be ur fault nah,na Minister for Foreign Affairs that invited me...When next I see any invite,if not from Minister of Education(state),I will decline the invitation...

bye bye cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gazaliah(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Goodnight to everyone here....I hope you all enjoy all my comments tonight...

Don't expect more of it again oooo cos I will be strict(That's if am even coming back here).

I am a man of honor...Let me go in peace before the world war 3 begin...

NB:No be ur fault nah,na Minister for Foreign Affairs that invited me...When next I see any invite,if not from Minister of Education(state),I will decline the invitation...

bye bye cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
DTOBS:
Good night great citizens of golden city... and to all our visitors,we appreciate your presence here.... see y'all tomorrow.
Gudnite broda, God go sell market.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
Good night everyone its time to crash, shots the door lights off.. Snoring already
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
IghravweIG:
Gudnite broda, God go sell market.
Which market be that? lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Finally goodnight...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
I wanna make #207 before leaving

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.