Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3394520 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jimab(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
GBAM...
greatestman:
I think we have moved on with this InvisibleGirl issue....
Let it not be an issue of discussion here again. sometimes in life we have to disagree before we agree (same happen between me and her). Has LogoDWhiz mention, we are different people with divergent ideologies therefore it cannot be possible to move in thesame direction.. My opinion is not superior than yours while yours is not superior than mine.. It's just that we have different opinion if you think you are up to something good na you sebi. Because everyone is a chief in his own Kingdom and no achievements whatsoever you may think of someone has already make it his dustbin I can't rain insults on anyone .. If now I insult Kbs468, if I want to open my university of Technology and he happen to be the NUC boss just picture the scenario.. House let respect each other opinion if you can't ignore..
GBAM!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jimab(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
A v. Polite, Good and Warm evening to everyone in the hous

sowii for the late greeting
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jimab(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
Viewing this topic: Horluwatomisihn(f), HappySmokey(m), iyke1989, Jimab(m), biotechshola, oluwafirefunmi, xtremrules(m) and 2 guest(s)

I hail una ooo

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
Someone reported her and she was banned. But trust me, she'd be back.

LogoDWhiz:
Wow!

The shii has gotten real. And it's ended.

One thing I know about life and I've learnt to appreciate is that we are different.
What A can take is absolutely different from what B can.

There's this saying that goes thus "One man's food is another man's poison".

If you feel someone is not catching your joke and is taking it as an insult. Best thing to do is to pull off. (That's what Gazaliah did).
You don't fight fire for fire.

Some guys actually joined the badwagon, liking all the posts insulting her and praising them. This is wrong.
She never mentioned that she was unclad, she only said that she was drunk. We can't say how drunk she was, maybe really high nor not that high at all.
And most importantly, it's her life. She was only discussing it with a fellow nairalander.
I don't know why some people can't stay on their lane.

*Nobody holy pass*
He who hasn't sin, let him cast the first stone!

Also, Invisiblegirl, you should learn to ignore comments that will bring out the other side of you.
You seem as someone who gets angry quickly, kindof strict and doesn't joke around.
Try and relax. Take somethings as sarcasm and move on.
Life is too short for Iranu.

What you type is very wrong. You don't go about insulting relatives. Totally wrong.

Well, I guess the guy provoked you with his comment. But still you should maintain your cool. Or return the favour only at him.
I guess you've being banned or you've deactivated. Stay safe.

Please, our visitors should engage us in discussions concerning NYSC that will help us. And not picking on us and insulting us.
I guess it's all jokes and banters grin, but it can be reduced.
Thanks a lot. We really appreciate you people coming out of your break period to check on us.

#Peace
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jimab:
Viewing this topic: Horluwatomisihn(f), HappySmokey(m), iyke1989, Jimab(m), biotechshola, oluwafirefunmi, xtremrules(m) and 2 guest(s)

I hail una ooo
I greet u too, my Broda
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kbs468:
Oga Yokiti I sight you ooo but be rest assured that Oga agbalagba Seun's rule number 9 won't apply to us as we are already a Republic in Golden City, so let me formerly give You an official invite to our forthcoming First family's matrimonial festival of the solemnization experience between president LogoDWhiz and his sweet Heart Omolola1.
Sign:Attorney General and Minister of Information GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC

Please put the wedding festival on hold.

It seems the First Lady is no longer interested.
She's not convincing me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
oluwafirefunmi:

Ohh. Okay.
I guess she deserved the ban.

I'm glad she'd be back.
I still to consult her. I have somethings to ask her
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
boboLIL:
na senior citizen I be oh.... U knw me bfr?
I think say I sabi U during our colonial experience in the hands of B15 ni naa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

It seems the First Lady is no longer interested. She's not convincing me
Hahahahaha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Greatestman that is the essence of life. Could you believe I am now in a group rapour with my secondary skul mate after several years even with those we weren't in good terms with owing to childish mentality as at then?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jimab(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Thanks Bro. Big time
IghravweIG:
I greet u too, my Broda
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kbs468:
Hahahahaha
Na so o.
I'm tired of these lonely nights.
I prefer to be single than to be suffering like this!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
oluwafirefunmi:

Let me use this opportunity to plead with the Ogas at the Top Yokiti and Crazyman not to allow the ban placed on the InvisibleGirl linger as even in real life situations, relationships between Husbands and Wives usually wax stronger after series of squabbles and disagrements thus making the notion that Rossey relationships are 100% smooth sailing and savoury with no rough edges a mere fiction.
Though I know that the BAN decision was meant to serve as a deterent to us all about how to conduct ourselves with regards to the use of friendly, modest, soft, obedient, loyal and fouless expressions, I plead once again that the initial duration of the Ban be reduced to the bearest minimum.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
She should be back by morning, some people would be shocked out of their skins

Kbs468:

Let me use this opportunity to plead with the Ogas at the Top Yokiti and Crazyman not to allow the ban placed on the InvisibleGirl linger as even in real life situations, relationships between Husbands and Wives usually wax stronger after series of squabbles and disagrements thus making the notion that Rossey relationships are 100% smooth sailing and savoury with no rough edges a mere fiction.
Though I know that the BAN decision was meant to serve as a deterent to us all about how to conduct ourselves with regards to the use of friendly, modest, soft, obedient, loyal and fouless expressions, I plead once again that the initial duration of the Ban be reduced to the bearest minimum.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
Everything that transpired here was uncalled for.

It wouldn't have gotten to that if at least one person had shown maturity.

Evening to you all....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iyke1989(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
just one invisible girl wey them ban na im NTA no gree show Nigeria match.....two guys were banned earlier for smoking marijuana and none of y'all noticed!....smh!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DexxyAlebs(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hello, good evening, it's so good to see this place peaceful again.

Invisiblegirl your response to scholarship questions earlier on this thread was very informative, we would be glad to have you back here.

My question: Are PCMs allowed to bring extra load which might be "contraband " e.g laptop to orientation camps, esp for CM that don't intend to go back anytime soon after the orientation course.

Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
I think Invisblegirl has deactivated
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
DexxyAlebs:
Hello, good evening, it's so good to see this place peaceful again.

Invisiblegirl your response to scholarship questions earlier on this thread was very informative, we would be glad to have you back here.

My question: Are PCMs allowed to bring extra load which might be "contraband " e.g laptop to orientation camps, esp for CM that don't intend to go back anytime soon after the orientation course.

Thanks.

You can for that reason. But it will be ceased at the point of entry. To be given at the end of your camping.

Moreso, it is not advisable. It can be stolen.

Try and be friendly with the driver that will drive you down to the camp.
So that when you're through with camp. You can ask him to help you bring it. And you ask someone to go and give him.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
DTOBS:

Sweetheart, I sight you too....hw re u doing?...

I dey o I dey watch convocation play @ oduduwa hall wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
**Sneaks out of Ghost mode*** I want to wish ya'll a splendid nite rest. #Blessings.
**Returns to ghost mode**
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
**Sneaks out of Ghost mode*** I want to wish ya'll a splendid nite rest. #Blessings.
**Returns to ghost mode** grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jimab(m): 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
One eye closed (sleeping mode)
A peaceful night rest to u all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
elmisti:

Lol, bro, dis one pple ar trown insults anyhw.....Me I m a paramole ooo, I detest iwosi big tym

I understand
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Omolola1(f): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

It seems the First Lady is no longer interested.
She's not convincing me

Lol
I'll be back
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
AirstarKane:

I dey o I dey watch convocation play @ oduduwa hall wink
I wish to watch it too.
Oya stream it live over here!
*just joking*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Omolola1:

Lol I'll be back
Back?
How soon? Where have u being?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oluwanimoduroti1(f): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
Thank you baby girl.
oluwafirefunmi:
Ooh ok. Mo is a very cool person, but those guys caused all this. Did you read what some of them had to say about her? I'm not saying what she posted was right but I understand where she's coming from. You don't just talk to someone anyhow, you don't know how what you say affects them.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oluwanimoduroti1(f): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
Yes! I am back. I'm a lot calmer now and I won't be involved in any form of drama, I'm done with that. And to whom it may concern, I'm sorry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
DTOBS what do you bring fore from work?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
IghravweIG:
**Returns to ghost mode** grin
no worry very soon all of una wey de ghost mode go show face by the time ghost hunter go enter this place
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
boboLIL:
. See,, no quote me again if u don't sumtin... Pesin wey I follow joke,, no caution me,, na u wey I no no where u come from...seriously, take time
Be cultured young man.
This forum is founded on oneness not bitterness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.