Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3377861 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SexySapphire(f): 10:33pm On May 06, 2016
Lagos Camp is the place to be. Camp Blast on point. Lagos Camp on fire. BurnaBoy, Olu Maintain, HumbleSmith, Emma Nyra, CDQ, Small Doctor, Pepenazi and others in the house. Having madt fun.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ayosco2008(m): 11:28pm On May 06, 2016
SexySapphire:
Lagos Camp is the place to be. Camp Blast on point. Lagos Camp on fire. BurnaBoy, Olu Maintain, HumbleSmith, Emma Nyra, CDQ, Small Doctor, Pepenazi and others in the house. Having madt fun.

Oh yea baby.. We locked iyana ipaja down tonight!!!!!!! Legoooo!!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by terrymason(m): 11:56pm On May 06, 2016
It,s been long I commented... for all those pasting through any daring situation or the other, I pray God should give you more than enough strength to scale through.. grin miss u all. My camp is so boring Cux am still home embarassed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Lopsie(f): 12:37am On May 07, 2016
Spixytinxy, May God give u and ur entire family the fortitude to bear the loss of your dad, be strong dearie.

@dtobs et all, Sorry abt d unfortunate incident, it is a good thing to know dat u are all safe and sound. All dat u have lost shall be returned in multiple folds by God's grace.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by flamingsword1: 8:55am On May 07, 2016
Please pole in camp should give us info about nysc postponement for stream 2
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2016
DTOBS baba sorry for the unfortunate incident, I pray God will return your captivity in millions folds and your foes will be like them that dream. Thank God you are safe, your life is much more important than any valuables..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by VillageGOAT: 9:33am On May 07, 2016
OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN:

ONLINE PRINTING OF CUL FOR STREAM 2:
6 DAYS TO GO (STARTING ON THE 13TH OF MAY)

CAMP OPENING FOR STREAM 2:
14 DAYS TO GO (STARTING ON THE 21ST OF MAY)

cc
lyndalyn55
marvluv
jaydabs16
ighravweIG
oyehomie
kbs468
grooove
okitaiji
fraiser
fraiser2
armynu
jubrealguy
eaglevision
crobboy
daudae1
spixytinxy
amodu
dtobs
logodwhiz
iambibi
fraih
jubrealguy
blizzydodo
kceewhyte
rukkyola
shammak
chisophia
giftiebrown
aieboocaar
jaymillz
ceyrahtlk
1mrblitz
adewaleoroge
memphisdepay
ultimate73
deeaka
captainkool15
guymandspecies
northkendal
meeddah
nurmanteasynoni
gbozy
faustychris23
genius43
ify15
bikinigurl
ezechinwa
olasum
emaax77
brosjay3
bibsoo7
nathoneal
jamesdman
ninodaniel
oluwafeolami
timarh
dera25
kceewhyte
sunnepa17
cylas
qboi3000
trenlog
iamdynamite
aleora
ammc
andrea00
upsyli
teemakagu
ukjerry
suogal
gosjol
senesco
sheylarhh
ephyartz
hardiodun
sydneyboss
jico87
skydweller
barongmj
shollyjay90
slimfitdiva
maccabi
candicejay
makabulch
ray4000
teeboy15
inspire700
malakem
ladyisi1
rockyman
meesquared
chuksdewigs
blessedgal
undisputedk
chris10obaje
bawsse
techkreez
ruky8
nd2all
oyinda32
chinwe87
starryV
kestare
henchamb
genius43
belkid01
flamezreal
sweto
twinkle004
gpstars
mztarsh
successral
edwardgunju
winningsun
ladycomfort
clementy117
hernyolar
luchiano1
goodgirl247
lumiere91
ahmtech93
olurashy
sufficiency121
gammarays
gosj01
shevy878
lastborn3401
olasum
iggyok
bornmarch15
fkhalifa
tiwaladeboo
raphlynco
leofish92
rosey33
dueznation
daudae1
cynthiaezebaby
ronaromio
vicharles
pman001
tellasola
dadizgurl
olorunleke001
sammiel
roughdiamond
phykel
dejiconde
budosky
blikani

THIS IS VILLAGE GOAT REPORTING FOR GC fm 91.1

NOTE: To avoid spamming,kindly give a separate mention if you are not captured in this or you want your monicker(s) removed.

FOREIGN QUOTE OF THE DAY:
People often say that motivation doesn't last, well, neither does bathing- that's why we recommend it daily - ZIG ZIGLAR

MADE IN NIGERIA QUOTE OF THE DAY:
Pope John Paul II not only visited Nigeria twice but stood by the country in its fight against dictatorship and injustice- OLUSEGUN OBASANJO

HILARIOUS QUOTES OF THE DAY:
1) we want to thank the president for bringing facebook to nigeria- LABARAN MAKU

2) i will not die, i drink bottled water, you do not drink bottled water - ROTIMI AMAECHI

SHORT JOKES:
1) FATHER- 1st son- Degree in economics.
2nd son- MBA
3rd son- PhD
4th son - Theif

NEIGHBOUR- Why can't you throw your 4th son out of your house?
FATHER- I can't, he is the only one earning money, the rest are unemployed

2) WIFE- Honey can you please help me clean the garden
HUSBAND- do i look like a gardener?
WIFE- ooh, am sorry, honey ok then fix the bathroom door please
HUSBAND- Do i look like a carpenter?
Husband walks out, on returning, he finds the garden cleaned and the door fixed...
HUSBAND- i know my wife will do this all by herself
WIFE- it's not me ooh
HUSBAND- who then?
WIFE- it is johnny our neighbour
HUSBAND- how much did you pay him?
WIFE- no, he just gave me 2 options, bread or sex
HUSBAND- i hope you gave him bread?
WIFE- Do i look like a baker?

HUSBAND FAINTED...

HELP: Still don't know what what to take to camp, see here... www.corpr.com.ng/things-to-take- to-camp-nysc

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by VillageGOAT: 9:49am On May 07, 2016
Spixytinxy am so sorry about your dad, there is a reason for everything, take heart dear, your father is very proud of you, may your father soul rest in perfect peace..

DTOBS sorry about the loss, thank God nothing serious happened, the lord will continue to be your shield and your buckler in the time of trouble... Be strong broo... God is always with you

logodwhiz i sight you bro, how is the enjoyment in akwa ibom... Have fun bro

fraih the beauty queen, i hope ogun state is treating you fine fine... Have fun

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by VillageGOAT: 9:51am On May 07, 2016
Fraiser:
DTOBS baba sorry for the unfortunate incident, I pray God will return your captivity in millions folds and your foes will be like them that dream. Thank God you are safe, your life is much more important than any valuables..
how far bro? Longtime no see
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2016
Hello GC!

It's bin a while...

I've been kinda busy with caml activities from parade to football.

Spixytinxy, accept my sincere condolence grtns, may ALMIGHTY GOD giv u d fortitude to bear the loss.

DTOBS baba, sorry abh wah happened, nothing in life happens witout reason. I pray this be a source of blessings.

On behalf of ma fellow edo corp members, i greet you all!

Cc

hardie14
logodwhiz
qutyjoice
kbs468
fraih

et al

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jamesdman(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2016
Awwwww.. So sad.

@spixytinxy please accept my heartfelt condolences. So sorry for your loss, may the good Lord grant you and your entire family the fortitude to bear the loss. Such a wrong timing, but God knows best. You're in our prayers.

@DTOBS sorry for the unfortunate incident. My heart goes out to you and other victims. Every misfortune opens the way for greater things for those who look hard enough and seize the available opportunities.
You're in my prayers too.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 11:57am On May 07, 2016
Fraih:
Friends in the waiting, how are you all?
Please gather enough strength and stability as you prepare for camp o, its so demanding here.

Trust you're all doing fine.
Cc: Terrymason, Kbs468, Oyehomie, IghravweIG, eaglesvision et al.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 12:31pm On May 07, 2016
Spixytinxy....Awww! Me sooo soi....Pls accept ma heartfelt condolence, pele...God is yur strength. May God give you nd ya family the fortitude to bear the loss. May his Soul rest in peace. Pls take heart dear.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by prindu(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2016
@ spixytinxy, accept my condolence dearie, take heart! May d soul of ur dad rest in peace... It's well!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by 1mrblitz(m): 2:35pm On May 07, 2016
Dtobs baba its gon b fyn again, @spixytinxy GOD knws best, ah pray his soul rest in perfect peace, ameen.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 2:59pm On May 07, 2016
ABB1:

Oboy the thing tire me...including those small small children called man o war
i de tell you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by flamingsword1: 4:47pm On May 07, 2016
@spixitinxy please accept my condolences. God will give you the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jonsnow92: 5:58pm On May 07, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
About stream 2 being merged with batch b. It is all rumour..

Disregard it...

I work with the OBS team over here and our camp officials hasn't said something as to that effect..
More information will be dropped as regards that later on..

Nysc have made plans for stream I and II. Ministry of finance gave the go ahead..

The only issue we have here and we are hearing of is the issue of fuel being scarce.. Cost of things are high. That's all..

Good morning
...Which camp you dey??..Abuja?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by okitaiji(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2016
spixytinxy accept my condolences for the lost of ur Dad, may his soul find solace with the almighty God... DG DTOBS sorry for the ugly incident may God replenish ur pocket in 100 fold and may the wrath of God be upon those bastard... Hardluck bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 7:35pm On May 07, 2016
Spixitinxy dear, sorry for ur loss. May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 07, 2016
VilageGoat howfa? I no dy ur count down ooo, whether u go add me make I dy get mention

.on campdown sowie countdown..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2016
jonsnow92:
...Which camp you dey??..Abuja?

Akwa ibom bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:39pm On May 07, 2016
ukjerry:

@LogoDWhiz, please, how did u secure a place/spot or apply for OBS in camp?

@stream 1peeps, is they any prize for participating in one/any of the pageant (miss nysc, Coca-Cola, macho e. t. c) in camp. what are we to expect? (via d prize).

It was tough my dear.

An audition was conducted for us..

Register early, preferably the first day. Identify the branch of obs you will like to work with. Identify your strengths..

The pageant guys are likely to be recruited to the state's cultural troupe..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jaybabs16(m): 10:57pm On May 07, 2016
@spixytinxy, I pray God stands by ur family in this trying time. @dtobs et all, glad to know u are okay. may u recover all in multiple folds
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 07, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

It was tough my dear.

An audition was conducted for us..

Register early, preferably the first day. Identify the branch of obs you will like to work with. Identify your strengths..

The pageant guys are likely to be recruited to the state's cultural troupe..

An audition?

Can you describe it?

Then d pageant, is it just D winner or all participant will be posted to d culture troupe?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by olubori1(m): 11:17pm On May 07, 2016
check this,if you are posted to plateau state. https://www.nairaland.com/3091235/must-read-posted-plateau-state
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ponomote(m): 6:00am On May 08, 2016
Rukkyola:

Hmmm...... Kbs, I can over attest to that. Na serious sufferness get me yesterday.
I had barely slept for 3 hours before one ajayi came to wake me sey make I go baff.
Anyway, OYO is my case!

What platoon Rukkyola?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ifeanyija(m): 7:56am On May 08, 2016
New info. no more stream 2. those in stream 2 will move to next batch
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ifeanyija(m): 8:04am On May 08, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
About stream 2 being merged with batch b. It is all rumour..

Disregard it...

I work with the OBS team over here and our camp officials hasn't said something as to that effect..
More information will be dropped as regards that later on..

Nysc have made plans for stream I and II. Ministry of finance gave the go ahead..

The only issue we have here and we are hearing of is the issue of fuel being scarce.. Cost of things are high. That's all..

Good morning
the info is true, u don't expect camp officials to tell u people. the directive is from the new DG. I was in aks camp 2days ago. note no nysc plan for stream2 yet
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by VillageGOAT: 8:48am On May 08, 2016
OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN:

ONLINE PRINTING OF CUL FOR STREAM 2:
5 DAYS TO GO (STARTING ON THE 13TH OF MAY)

CAMP OPENING FOR STREAM 2:
13 DAYS TO GO (STARTING ON THE 21ST OF MAY)

cc
lyndalyn55
marvluv
sunex90
jaydabs16
ighravweIG
oyehomie
kbs468
grooove
okitaiji
fraiser
fraiser2
armynu
jubrealguy
eaglevision
crobboy
daudae1
spixytinxy
amodu
dtobs
logodwhiz
iambibi
fraih
jubrealguy
blizzydodo
phinity318
kceewhyte
rukkyola
shammak
chisophia
giftiebrown
aieboocaar
Lvlink
jaymillz
ceyrahtlk
1mrblitz
adewaleoroge
memphisdepay
ultimate73
deeaka
captainkool15
guymandspecies
northkendal
meeddah
evabae
starboyflight
lollydope
kle40
nurmanteasynoni
gbozy
faustychris23
genius43
ify15
bikinigurl
ezechinwa
olasum
emaax77
brosjay3
bibsoo7
nathoneal
jamesdman
ninodaniel
oluwafeolami
timarh
dera25
kceewhyte
sunnepa17
cylas
qboi3000
trenlog
iamdynamite
aleora
ammc
andrea00
upsyli
teemakagu
ukjerry
suogal
gosjol
senesco
sheylarhh
ephyartz
hardiodun
sydneyboss
jico87
skydweller
barongmj
shollyjay90
slimfitdiva
maccabi
candicejay
makabulch
ray4000
teeboy15
inspire700
malakem
ladyisi1
rockyman
meesquared
chuksdewigs
blessedgal
undisputedk
chris10obaje
bawsse
techkreez
ruky8
nd2all
oyinda32
chinwe87
starryV
kestare
henchamb
genius43
belkid01
flamezreal
sweto
twinkle004
gpstars
mztarsh
successral
edwardgunju
winningsun
ladycomfort
clementy117
hernyolar
luchiano1
goodgirl247
lumiere91
ahmtech93
olurashy
sufficiency121
gammarays
gosj01
shevy878
lastborn3401
olasum
iggyok
bornmarch15
fkhalifa
tiwaladeboo
raphlynco
leofish92
rosey33
dueznation
daudae1
cynthiaezebaby
ronaromio
vicharles
pman001
tellasola
dadizgurl
olorunleke001
sammiel
roughdiamond
phykel
dejiconde
budosky
blikani

THIS IS VILLAGE GOAT REPORTING FOR GC fm 91.1

NOTE: To avoid spamming,kindly give a separate mention if you are not captured in this or you want your monicker(s) removed.

FOREIGN QUOTE OF THE DAY:
In the end, its not the years in your life that counts, its the life in your years- ABRAHAM LINCOLN

MADE IN NIGERIA QUOTE OF THE DAY:
The greatest threat to freedom is the absence of criticism - WOLE SOYINKA

HILARIOUS QUOTES OF THE DAY:
1) God is a democrat, he does not support rigging, but if you rig and succeed, that means God approves it - JONAH JANG

2) if life dey show you pepper, my guy make pepper soup.

[b] SHORT JOKES:
1) FRUITS BRAGGING
APPLE- I resemble the human heart
MANGO- I resemble the stomach
GRAPE- i look like the eyes
BANANA- please please please, change the topic abeg.

2) if animals could access facebook these are most likely to be their status updates

MOSQUITO- *spits* the blood wey i suck last night too bitter, i no go dey suck papa emeka blood again, rubbish.

COCKROACH- Hi friends, i just find out say bagon na ice cream. Infact, E sweet pass sugar sef

CHICKEN- If you don't see my status update tomorrow, it means I'm being served as food at a nearby chicken republic. We shall meet in heaven.

PIG- chai, i no know why people dey always gossip say i dirty, na wetin concern them, nonsense.

RAM- Yehhh! Sallah is coming, God, my life dey your hand ooo

RAT- hmm, dese tenants no know say i senior them for this house. Imagine, dem wan use trap catch me, na today...

SPIDER- I am planning to build something like a third mainland bridge now, i hope this dirty tenants won't do cleaning to spoil my plans sha

COW- Trekking tinz on point, mehn this sun too hot ooo...

DOG- I hate calabar people with passion
.[/b]

HELP: Still don't know what what to take to camp, see here... www.corpr.com.ng/things-to-take- to-camp-nysc

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sydneyboss(m): 8:56am On May 08, 2016
ifeanyija:
the info is true, u don't expect camp officials to tell u people. the directive is from the new DG. I was in aks camp 2days ago. note no nysc plan for stream2 yet

carry yourself and gerrarahia...u were in aks camp and so? the DG gave u the info be himself? and the timetable is still same? Please take ur silly news elsewhere

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.